intro and going deeper into situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DLD
Experienced

Re: intro and going deeper into situation

Unread post by DLD » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:19 am

You are an extremely good writer! Thank you for sharing in such a detailed fashion with us. Obviously, things are evolving, but can you share with us a little bit about how the intimacy has changed between Emily and Josh and explain a little bit about your relationship with Josh. And how that’s evolved over time.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:47 am

Thanks for the wonderful update Jeremie. Cant wait to read about on-going evolution of the relationship among the three of you.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:43 am

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:33 am
trecital wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am
Nice description, as usual.

I think it's both of them 'putting you in your place'.
Josh and Emily are reinforcing their position by making you more subservient and sexually passive. I'm pretty sure that Josh encourages Emily to tell you what she is doing with him. Particularly if it is something that he discovers that she hasn't done with you (the arse licking for example).
It's only right, and natural, that Josh should know all about what Emily is doing with you.
Also, if there are any 'secrets' that Emily knows about you, that have previously only been shared between the two of you, then you should tell Emily to tell them to Josh. For example, if you masturbate by yourself, then you should confess to Emily each time that you do it. And Emily should tell Josh. Also, if you think about Emily and Josh while you masturbate (of course you do, who are we kidding here?), then you should tell Emily what you think and fantasise about. And again, she should tell Josh. Basically he should know about every aspect of your sex life, both past and present. Particularly any embarrassing shortcomings you might have.
Maybe Emily could arrange for you to tell Josh directly, face to face, about things. Would be good fun if you were to explain to Josh about your thoughts when Emily was pegging you.
Also, would be exciting for you if you agreed for Josh to discipline you in some way. Maybe a spanking for every time you masturbate without his or Emily's permission.
Basically Josh and Emily are already subtly controlling your sex life. I'm thinking that this control should now be overt. Or perhaps it already has gone to this stage?

One thing you didn't mention..... How did the pegging finish? It would be excellent if, with your hands passive, laid on the bed, that Emily had made you ejaculate from the pegging. Or perhaps you were required to finish yourself off?
Whatever the outcome, Emily should definitely have told you that she would report it to Josh.
I like the way you think! Very diabolical sense of the psychology. : )
Nice of you to say so🙂😁.

Still curious about how your pegging session finished, Vis a vis whether and how you ejaculated. The way that the Cuck gets to 'finish', or not, is a critical part of his dynamic, I think. I know it seems like such a personal question to ask......but, well....you started it!😁.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:33 am

That first time, I didn't orgasm while being pegged. I'm pretty sure it was afterwards, by hand stimulation from her and/or me, while talking about things -- a pretty standard scenario with us. Later on I have cum while being pegged, which is extraordinarily humbling and makes the whole thing clearly something not just accepted but enjoyed. There is a lot of pleasure in it, and each time I have got more used to it and able to experience more pleasure from it, so that now in our discussions it is talked about something that is a reward -- it is sex with Emily, that I get because I deserve it. The last time she pegged me was just last week and it was with me on my back with my butt lifted up on a cushion, and she made me cum with her hand while having me tell her how much I liked it and wanted it.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:42 am

DLD wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:19 am
You are an extremely good writer! Thank you for sharing in such a detailed fashion with us. Obviously, things are evolving, but can you share with us a little bit about how the intimacy has changed between Emily and Josh and explain a little bit about your relationship with Josh. And how that’s evolved over time.
I've got a llllot to say about that - but will all make more sense after getting through the developments of the past 2-3 months - I'm still behind! But basically they have just got closer and closer, and I have got to know Josh a lot better, too.

Jujube
Experienced

Unread post by Jujube » Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 pm

Read jguy’s posts over on New Member Intros, his situation is very similar to yours, no pegging yet however.

fitz_f
Virgin

Unread post by fitz_f » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:16 pm

Really good enjoying this thread and your reflections, thank you!

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:12 am

THE FINAL PUSH

So, over the past 3 months things have changed a lot.
They continue to change, and I really want to be able to write about what’s happening this month, and I’m almost there – just have to describe a few key nights that have shifted things.
Our marriage and the overall situation now is in a place I never would have expected or imagined, but it feels right and it feels good. I actually like the fact that it’s not what I aimed for, not what I designed or chose. I still have a voice and Emily cares deeply about my feelings and opinions, but we both know there is no going back and it’s more about checking in to connect, maintain, and strengthen our bond than it is to re-negotiate her sexual autonomy or my role as a cuckold. At this point I feel very safe and secure in my relationship to Emily and my value and importance to her as her husband, and I trust her judgment as we’ve moved into new territory.

The other thing that has shifted is that the conversation is definitely no longer between just Emily and me – it is also steered by Josh and his needs and desires. Before, those were filtered and transmitted to me through Emily, based on conversations between the two of them. But now there us a lot more direct communication between Josh and me about what is going on and what it means. He genuinely respects our marriage and our relationship and understands fully how much Emily loves me and needs me as her husband and life partner. He also knows Emily sexually and knows that she could never go back to the way things were before.

To recap in broad strokes:

- It was my idea, originally, for Emily to have sex with another man – something I thought would be very hot to be aware of, talk about, relive, and remember, even if it was something that happened only very occasionally.

- Emily was surprisingly open to the idea, even enthusiastic.

- She had a few encounters, sporadically, and really enjoyed them, cautiously feeling into her freedom to do that, to imagine connecting with more men, and seeing how I handled it. She gained confidence that I reacted well. We had a lot of sex and she developed a taste for teasing me about how much it turned me on – this awakened in her an undiscovered pleasure in expressing her dominant side. Her sex with those first few first partners wasn’t radically different – just exciting because they were new and had different personalities, etc.

- 2.5 years ago, she started chatting online with Josh and when they first met in person, had instant sparks and Emily felt intense attraction to him. He was 10 years younger than her, very intelligent, sensitive, respectful, seductive, extremely good-looking, very tall, and, as it turned out, shockingly well-endowed – to a level where she wasn’t sure if it could even fit in her. The attraction was mutual, and he seemed to understand completely her situation, being a married woman, and had no reservations about stepping in.

- She brought Josh home the first night they met and had an experience of sex unlike anything she ever had previously. While it had a lot to do with his entire body, mind, personality, and sexiness, it was clearly and undeniably fundamentally different because of his endowment.
This triggered a period of ups and downs for me, with waves of regret about cuckolding, having to do with confronting the fact that she had discovered that for her, size matters a lot (even if it doesn’t for all women, and even though she always had said it didn’t matter to her), and that she was having an experience with this man that she could never have with me. And also feeling conflicted about not wanting to go back on my original green light for her to have sex with other men.

- This period of difficulty for me lasted for about 6-9 months, as she continued to have sex with Josh about once a month on average.

-The tension lessened as I processed my own emotions and got more comfortable with the fact that I can never actually control life or sex and there is no point to wishing for a different reality or trying to go back in time. I also developed my ability to feel compersion for Emily and the pleasure she was able to experience with Josh, and an ability to see it as something she deserved, and how trying to stop it would not make the world a happier place. I also developed my ability to feel compersion for Josh’s side of the experience, and appreciating what it must be like to be a really well-endowed man, to be able to come over and see Emily and watch her face and body as he entered her, the ability to take her breath away, to know that he was giving her something she didn’t get from her husband. And compersion for the physical pleasure he must experience feeling her tightly stretched around him, knowing he was exploring untouched depths within her. Or lying back and receiving the grateful service of her mouth and tongue. I still had waves of unbearable jealousy, anxiety, and regret, though – I did not then and do not now expect these to ever go away completely, and my (and Emily’s) goal has been to manage them and keep them at a sustainable level.

- The key piece that shifted things from feeling overwhelming and unsustainable to being very sustainable was the use of sexual discipline and domination. This included orgasm restriction, using a chastity device when Josh was over (which helped me feel ‘included’ and relevant), teasing and masturbation ‘training’ for me to increasingly associate acceptance with pleasure, and then spanking and pegging. This had the effect of snapping me into the mindset of being a cuckold, rather than being left in limbo, uncertainty, and regret about the situation. It was also combined with Emily getting comfortable with just coming out and communicating very plainly that Josh satisfied her in a way that I could not. Plain facts. Through some trial and error, Emily and I both realized that her hedging the truth or pulling back from seeing Josh did absolutely nothing to make me feel better or more secure. Meanwhile, what did clearly seem to help was for her to double down, make plans with Josh, and to be brutally honest about why – and that miraculous changes in my feelings and attitude about it all happened after she spanked or pegged me, or whenever she restricted my orgasms. Rather than feel even more anxious, jealous, or insecure, all those things actually seemed to result in me feeling more secure and comfortable. And she was also discovering her own pleasure in playing with her power, and the ability to relax and enjoy the sex she wanted alongside the security of a supportive and loving husband.

- We spent a little over a year like that – just existing in a relationship where she enjoyed sex with Josh once or twice a month, I adjusted and grew more familiar with a new understanding of myself and my role as her cuckold, and Emily grew into her familiarity with exerting dominance over me. We had our normal ups and downs of life and the cuckolding did not stop – it just continued steadily throughout that time, allowing both of us to see that it was a doable and sustainable arrangement. I grew to trust Josh’s presence in her life, and that it was a very good and healthy thing for her, and that my marriage was not in danger from their relationship.

- Josh became more available to come over more frequently and at the same time was expressing more about things he wanted. It was becoming clear that rather than being indifferent to my being cucked hard by his sex with Emily, it actually added a lot of satisfaction to his sex with her. Feeling more confident than ever about my ability to handle and adjust to it, Emily and Josh initiated a push into moving their sexual relationship forward and pushing me into a very clear submissive role – going in for the kill, you could say – eliminating ambiguity and taking it all the way, into a new and irreversible status quo.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:17 am

CLARIFYING MY RELATIONSHIP TO JOSH

So, a few months ago, Josh was over and something new happened. Josh came over, they went upstairs, Emily taking the key to my chastity device. They had been up there maybe 20 minutes when I got a text from Emily asking me to bring Josh a glass of kombucha (we had just got a big bottle of it). I had never been invited to enter into their space once they had retreated in there together, so I wasn’t sure exactly what to expect. But I poured a glass and went to the door at the bottom of the stairs and knocked at the door, just to be sure, and waited to hear Emily say, “you can come up”.

When I got up there, what I saw froze me – Josh was on the bed, propped up on his elbows with his legs hanging over the edge of the bed, his feet on the floor. (It’s a low bed.) His pants were off and Emily was on her knees on the floor between his legs, holding his cock with one hand as she tried to fit the head of it in her mouth, sucking and bobbing her head down on it. She paused for a second to take her mouth off his cock and turned just enough toward me and said, “sit down.”

I sat down on the floor at a respectful distance and stayed completely still. It was my first time actually seeing his cock in real life. There had been a couple of times when they were in the hot tub, in the dark, and I could see from a distance that he was sitting on the edge and that her head was down at his waist level, her head just above the surface of the water, and I knew what she must be doing, but could not see details. But now I could really see. And it was devastating – to face the hard reality of it – it was so, so thick and long. I could see that it would be a totally transformative experience for Emily to have that inside of her for even a moment, forget about having it pump in and out of her again and again while he held her in his arms steadied her body to take the fucking.

Emily was sucking on him very eagerly, putting a lot of energy into it, breathing heavily through her nose and stretching her tongue all over the underside of his cock, and at one point diving down beneath his balls and licking them all over. Josh looked totally nonchalant about it. It was obvious from his body language and Emily’s familiarity with what she was doing, that this was routine – she was sucking him like she knew everything he liked, everything he expected of her. Josh glanced at me – what to say? He was getting his cock sucked by my wife. If I could put words to his face, they might be, ‘you did know this is what Emily does for me every time I come over, right?’

There was a moment where she looked over at me – as if to check if I was okay – was she nervous about showing me this? Worried I would be hurt or upset? I couldn’t tell. I didn’t want her to feel bad and I hoped my face looked reassuring enough. Josh seemed to read her mind and said, “it’s okay, baby – show him how you suck me.”

She seemed to respond to that by going into a zone of total focus on his cock. He was her protector. He understood her whole situation, that she had a husband who she cared about and might worry about. He understood that she didn’t do these things for her husband, who might never have seen her like this. But he was there to make it okay. His voice communicated total confidence that she had nothing to worry about.

Maybe it was his idea for her to ask me to bring up the drink for him – I could imagine him wanting to have the experience of having his cock in Emily’s mouth right in front of her husband. Or a desire to show her that it was okay. Either way, I did as expected and sat there silent and motionless– it wasn’t much of a choice – I was practically paralyzed by the sight of it.

Emily obviously struggled with it in her mouth, but she was doing it with this dutifulness and devotion to it. She obviously had so much admiration and enthusiastic gratitude for him. Emily sucked him like that for just a minute or two (felt like an eternity) and then asked me to go back downstairs. I was feeling strangely aware of my face – not knowing what face to make (not wanting to smile and look stupid, but also not wanting to frown or seem upset), but knowing they probably weren’t even paying any attention to what face I made. I hoped I looked just politely neutral as I left without saying anything.

Not long after that, from downstairs I could hear Emily moan out “oh god oh ffffuck”, the way I always knew he was entering her. It went from there, hearing her cry out, “oh fuck! oh Josh! oh fuck!” again and again in waves as he fucked her.

Eventually, I heard the fucking stop and then Josh cumming hard and things went silent except for the music that had been playing. A minute later my phone buzzed with a text from Emily telling me to come upstairs again. I knocked and she said to come in. Josh was standing at the foot of the bed doing something with his clothes, and Emily was lying on her back on the bed, naked and holding still. I could see why – she had several large globs of Josh’s cum on her chest and breasts. She told me very flatly to “clean this up”, gesturing with her chin toward the cum on her body. I could hardly believe her words, but I knelt down at the side of the bed to obey her while also buying a little time to feel out what she meant. Then, as if reading my paralyzing uncertainty, she said, “Use your mouth. I want you to swallow it.” Her voice was soft but authoritative – like she had total confidence that I would comply. I quickly took stock of my options. She had talked a couple times about one day having me swallow Josh’s cum – in our dirty talk. I had never outright rejected the idea. But there was nothing that could have prepared me for this moment of truth. It felt like it would be very very awkward to refuse. I would be rejecting her and Josh’s assertion of authority in this moment. It would be like rejecting my cuckold role. And I didn’t want to do that. I honestly didn’t even really consider not complying – it’s hard to articulate exactly why, but refusing was unthinkable – like it just wouldn’t have made any sense – and I didn’t want that. I was glad they wanted me to be involved. Emily had hinted that they might let me watch them one day soon, and this felt like a move in that direction.

I didn’t look up at Josh. I pretty much had tunnel vision at that point. I just remember moving my face closer and focusing on one of the globs – a big blob of whitish, glistening, viscous semen in a group of about six or seven other similar ones. I could imagine it shooting out of the tip of Josh’s cock just a minute earlier. It would still be slightly warm, even. I imagined how many times Emily must have swallowed it before, while Josh held her face onto his cock as he came. And now she wanted to see me swallow it, too, in front of Josh.

I wanted to do it. I just didn’t know how to do it – with their eyes on me – how to act, how to lean down and do this. But I couldn’t think about it anymore – I lowered my face to it and took it into my mouth with my tongue. I didn’t want to pause long enough to taste it too much, so I kept going quickly, moving from one glob to the next and licking them into my mouth. I pulled my face back far enough to look for any remaining globs and didn’t see anything left, and that’s when I could suddenly taste it – mild, slightly tingly, sticky on my tongue. All I could do was just get it all out of my mouth by swallowing it as quickly as I could. Then looking to Emily’s face, she looked at me with a little smile that seemed amused and *maybe* even just a tiny bit surprised that I had done it so quickly and thoroughly. Maybe I saw in her eyes a hint of the thought, ‘Wow - Josh was right…’ She said “good boy”. I still didn’t look up at Josh, who was standing at the foot of the bed off to my right. I was too embarrassed.

My face was hot and I wasn’t sure what to do next, and then Emily said, “You can go back downstairs now.” I just nodded and said, “okay”, probably almost inaudibly – my voice probably would have sounded croaky if I spoke up – I was almost in a daze . I tiptoed back out and closed the door. I imagined what they might be saying to each other in private right after I left. I thought, ‘How did they know?’ – how did they know I would just kneel down and do that? Because they did know, even if I didn’t.

I knew a thin layer of his cum was on the outside of my mouth and face from moving around on Emily’s skin. And the rest was inside me. I thought about all the little things that had added up. My acquiescence to all the little things, like her making plans on her own and seeing how I reacted to that. How I had given over the key to a chastity device. The bending over – first to be spanked, then to be pegged. The little test earlier that same night, asking me to bring up the kombucha, and how I reacted to it – complying promptly and coming and going quickly and without a fuss. And now I had swallowed his freshly ejaculated cum. Right in front of him. Right in front of Emily’s face. What he spurted out of cock was now literally inside of me. It was in my mouth. I could brush my teeth, but I’d always have the taste of it there when I thought of it. I knew we’d both be thinking of it any time I saw him. Like the next time I answered the door for him when he arrived. How could it ever *not* be something we both remembered in those moments?

It felt like something so irreversible – taking his cum like that. And I had done it without even thinking – it felt like the only thing I could do in that moment, the only thing that made sense – even thinking back now, I can’t even envision or imagine a scenario where Emily told me to lick it up and I didn’t do it. It was like it was just inevitable. And now that I had, it had sealed everything in place. Josh knew about the chastity device, and for sure knew about the spanking and other things. And now he had watched me swallow his cum. And I knew Emily could never, ever see me the same way again after that – she could never see me as the kind of guy who could fulfill her need for sex with a dominant guy. Part of me felt a pang of panic about that. But I knew there was nothing I could do, regardless – I could never go back. And instead of feeling upset, what I felt was something almost like relief.

That night I stayed downstairs the rest of the night, my penis a little nub inside the chastity device, while Josh fucked Emily again up there. Their first fuck after making her husband swallow up his cum.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:17 am

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:12 am

- The key piece that shifted things from feeling overwhelming and unsustainable to being very sustainable was the use of sexual discipline and domination. This included orgasm restriction, using a chastity device when Josh was over (which helped me feel ‘included’ and relevant), teasing and masturbation ‘training’ for me to increasingly associate acceptance with pleasure, and then spanking and pegging. This had the effect of snapping me into the mindset of being a cuckold, rather than being left in limbo, uncertainty, and regret about the situation. It was also combined with Emily getting comfortable with just coming out and communicating very plainly that Josh satisfied her in a way that I could not. Plain facts. Through some trial and error, Emily and I both realized that her hedging the truth or pulling back from seeing Josh did absolutely nothing to make me feel better or more secure. Meanwhile, what did clearly seem to help was for her to double down, make plans with Josh, and to be brutally honest about why – and that miraculous changes in my feelings and attitude about it all happened after she spanked or pegged me, or whenever she restricted my orgasms. Rather than feel even more anxious, jealous, or insecure, all those things actually seemed to result in me feeling more secure and comfortable. And she was also discovering her own pleasure in playing with her power, and the ability to relax and enjoy the sex she wanted alongside the security of a supportive and loving husband.
Dear Jeremie

Thank you for two very wonderful updates.

To me it is incredibly sweet to see how you and Emily navigated this together and managed to find natural roles for both of you in a new kind of relationship focusing on Her Happiness and your willingness to submit to Her. As a seeply submissive male who believes that the most happy relationships are those where both parties focus on the happiness and fulfillment of the Lady, it is so wonderful to see how you accepted this and how Emily grew into realizing that this is how it should be and needs to be, and that in fact by training you to accept your submissive role and accepting that Josh is not only Her sexual partner, but that She has deep-seated emotions wanting to please and satisfy Her,

To me, the part I have quoted above stands out as the key ingredient in all of this. The fact that Emily started to dominate you completely sexually, and discovering that She enjoyed both pegging you (it is very difficult for a male, locked in chastity, being pegged by his Wife who is also cuckolding him to maintain any illusions that he is in charge of the relationship.. Also, Emily starting to spank you in that process must have been very lilberating for Her and giving Her the confidence necessary to take you through the next step when you were for the first time made to suck Josh sperm off Her body before being sent back downstairs to again listening to their love-making.

Thank you for sharing and really looking forward to learning more about where you are now.

Sincerely
elina

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:41 am

Thanks for the great updates Jeremie. Love the way Emily has taken control while making sure that her love and marriage to you is still strong.
Looking forward to how the relationship among the three of you has evolved and is progressing.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:14 am

A great update.

When you are challenged to do something that might be considered as demeaning, like licking up another man's cum, I think that you can actually take a lot of pride in being able to do it. To do something that most men would shy away from. In some ways, rather than being the 'lesser' man, by overcoming your reluctance you are actually showing strength of character. Would Josh eat your cum from Emily? I doubt it, even if Emily asked him to.
Of course, there is strong symbolism in you doing 'cleam up'. The symbolism of you not being fit to have penetrative sex with your own wife. Of her preferring sex with another, better endowed man, and of you adopting a subservient role, and being 'used' to clear up after him.
Just don't ever forget, you had the courage to do it. You didn't shy away from it. Something to be proud of.

And I'm sure you also have the strength of character to not shy away from the next step. Of course, we all know what the next step is......cleaning it from where it has been deposited in a more intimate part of Emily's body.

Great writing, as always. Looking forward to the next installment.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Mar 08, 2024 9:32 am

i appreciate how well you share your thoughts, feelings, and struggles as the three of you move forward.

entropia
Virgin

Unread post by entropia » Fri Mar 08, 2024 11:56 am

it's actually the hottest post I ever read here
Thanks for sharing your adventure to whom have not the possibility or the courage to go this far.
I hope the best for you three, keep us updated!

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:04 am

trecital wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:14 am
A great update.

When you are challenged to do something that might be considered as demeaning, like licking up another man's cum, I think that you can actually take a lot of pride in being able to do it. To do something that most men would shy away from. In some ways, rather than being the 'lesser' man, by overcoming your reluctance you are actually showing strength of character. Would Josh eat your cum from Emily? I doubt it, even if Emily asked him to.
Of course, there is strong symbolism in you doing 'cleam up'. The symbolism of you not being fit to have penetrative sex with your own wife. Of her preferring sex with another, better endowed man, and of you adopting a subservient role, and being 'used' to clear up after him.
Just don't ever forget, you had the courage to do it. You didn't shy away from it. Something to be proud of.

And I'm sure you also have the strength of character to not shy away from the next step. Of course, we all know what the next step is......cleaning it from where it has been deposited in a more intimate part of Emily's body.

Great writing, as always. Looking forward to the next installment.
So true - and thanks for that!

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:05 am

Can you dive deeper into what the conversations between you and Josh look like about what’s going on and what it means? Do you two text regularly or is it usually in person? That’s awesome that he respects your marriage while also completely understanding that he has a (huge) role in the marriage by meeting her sexual needs.

Can you talk about how much the frequency has increased between them and what he wants out of the relationship?

How did that moment change how Josh interacted with you and how Emily interacted with you? Was it only a change in the bedroom or did it permeate into a change in everyday life?

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:31 am

Nothing more I can add except wonderful, wonderful posts, thanks so much and look forward to whenever you find the opportunity to continue.

Scias
Virgin

Unread post by Scias » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:31 pm

Hi there! I'm really enjoying where this relationship has been going, it's very romantic and erotic. Do you still get to have piv sex once a month? Has she considered having you use condoms?

Do you think it might progress to the point where you're performing cleanup on Josh's cock?

KarrieKraves
Experienced

Unread post by KarrieKraves » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:36 pm

Jeremie- again just wanted to plug some support for the amazing details you have shared thus far. IMHO this is the BEST Thread currently on the site hands down and the first thing I check for every time I log in here.

In addition to Scias's curios above, another of mine is that, given the fact that you have described Josh as being significantly thicker and much longer than you, have you noticed any (either lasting or short-term) changes to Emily's body, on the occasions when she permits you PIV, now that Josh has had frequent access to her for in excess of two years.

I realize that there has been much previous debate on the site about whether or not "permanent" changes felt during PIV are actually a reality or a "figment", however, I for one find myself in the former camp on this.

If you are answering "YES" to this, could you describe what you have experienced with Emily so far.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:10 pm

KarrieKraves wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:36 pm
IMHO this is the BEST Thread currently on the site hands down and the first thing I check for every time I log in here.
For me it's the last thing I check! Same reason though....😀

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:05 am

Jeremie: Please allow me to add my thanks and appreciation for the insight of your posts.

You have described with clarity how the roles of the three of you have evolved over the past months. Isn’t there an important fourth person? Josh’s wife? You indicated they may have a “don’t ask, don’t tell” dynamic. But, the wife is of course aware of the changes and more frequent visits to your house. Do Josh and his wife have kids? Is Josh’s wife restricting overnights and public dating in order to control the relationship in ways you have yourself relinquished? Does Emily feel restricted by this?

Thank you again for sharing your poignant story.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:42 am

DLD wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:05 am
Can you dive deeper into what the conversations between you and Josh look like about what’s going on and what it means? Do you two text regularly or is it usually in person? That’s awesome that he respects your marriage while also completely understanding that he has a (huge) role in the marriage by meeting her sexual needs.

Can you talk about how much the frequency has increased between them and what he wants out of the relationship?

How did that moment change how Josh interacted with you and how Emily interacted with you? Was it only a change in the bedroom or did it permeate into a change in everyday life?
I will definitely talk more about that as I post about the last couple of months because things have been changing a lot with that. It used to be that I would just see and interact with Josh downstairs, like sitting around dining room table, sometimes just the two of us while Emily got ready to hang out, sometimes the 3 of us casually talking, having team and sometimes with 1-2 other people there. I have had other communication with Josh over text -- that's something new. He actually gave me a ride from the airport last time I was out of town, when I got back.

Re: frequency - it used to be once a month, or sometimes twice in a month, then not for 2 months or longer. Now it's about once a week, sometimes twice in a week. Maybe averaging about once every 5 days or so.

What he wants is sex but also the friendship and emotional connection. And it's also become clear that he gets a lot out of being in the role of the 'bigger guy' / alpha male who is satisfying a woman in ways her husband does not.

The changes in 'the bedroom' definitely permeate into everyday life and interactions -- will talk lots more about that in upcoming posts!

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:47 am

Scias wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:31 pm
Hi there! I'm really enjoying where this relationship has been going, it's very romantic and erotic. Do you still get to have piv sex once a month? Has she considered having you use condoms?

Do you think it might progress to the point where you're performing cleanup on Josh's cock?
I've been getting less and less PiV sex and then in the past 3 months I'm just getting into now here, it's taken a nosedive. I'll explain more why. But it has kind of snuck up on me. Most of sex now is non-PiV sex. Will also post soon about the question of condoms.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:51 am

re: cleaning up Josh directly -- I don't think that would ever happen -- he has expressed to Emily that he would not be into that. Life has been so surprising to me, always changing - you never know what could happen in the future.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:45 am

KarrieKraves wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:36 pm
Jeremie- again just wanted to plug some support for the amazing details you have shared thus far. IMHO this is the BEST Thread currently on the site hands down and the first thing I check for every time I log in here.

In addition to Scias's curios above, another of mine is that, given the fact that you have described Josh as being significantly thicker and much longer than you, have you noticed any (either lasting or short-term) changes to Emily's body, on the occasions when she permits you PIV, now that Josh has had frequent access to her for in excess of two years.

I realize that there has been much previous debate on the site about whether or not "permanent" changes felt during PIV are actually a reality or a "figment", however, I for one find myself in the former camp on this.

If you are answering "YES" to this, could you describe what you have experienced with Emily so far.
Thank you so much, KarrieKraves!
Josh is *extremely* thick. Emily has told (and teased) me multiple times that when she holds it, her thumb and fingers can't even touch at all, and that there's a wide gap even from her longest fingers.. She often refers to his visits as "coming to stretch me out", and I know he says that to her, too. They both seem to really like the idea that he is stretching her out again (after presumably having nothing to do that between his visits...). I think medically the consensus is that vaginas don't permanently stretch out. I do think there is a difference that lasts for a day or two (maybe 3...). Emily has often mentioned feeling the entire next day of having had sex with Josh. And that her pussy even looks different -- like it's open. I think the answer you would like to hear is that it feels really different to me afterwards -- I can't actually say I've had that experience. But I haven't paid close attention, and, I haven't been experiencing any PiV sex lately... When I do, or have, it has almost never been the same night -- usually at least a night or two after Josh has been here. I think Josh and Emily really connect with each other around the idea and the sense that she has been changed or transformed by him, but I think that transformation has been psychological more than physical. A change in what she knows is possible, and in what she feels, and in what she is willing to do sexually, or not just willing but eagerly begging to do, and change in her sense of entitlement to all of that in our marriage. In all those ways, Josh has definitely stretched her out metaphorically, and molded her into his ideal and devoted sex partner, and into a woman who sees her husband completely differently now. And what I can say is that my experience of PiV sex with Emily has been very much changed because of that -- really from the beginning -- once I had heard what she sounded like when she was with Josh behind closed doors, and she knew I had heard all that very clearly, then it was a pretty stark 'elephant in the room' when we were having PiV sex, how different it was -- didn't even need to be said, really. And then since then, with the psychological evolution of it, our PiV sex experience shifted with that, too. I think her experience of it physically feels so starkly different that she sees it as having a completely different purpose or role in her sex life. For me, it is very loving and very humbling at the same time.