intro and going deeper into situation

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
oberothbeta
Virgin

Re: intro and going deeper into situation

Unread post by oberothbeta » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:22 pm

Oh my god. What an update. Your writing is incredible.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm

DLD wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm

Wow! Intense! Is that the first time they fucked bareback?
This was not bareback.

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:04 pm

Great writing. So 🔥!

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:13 pm

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am
Okay... sorry it took so long -- just started writing and it was hard to stop.
Here is my description of that Wednesday night, the first time watching.

That Wednesday morning, as agreed, I put on the chastity cage. This one is metal with a simple cage with gaps that allow just a tiny bit of pinky fingertip to touch skin through the cage. It’s a small cage that fits in only when my penis is at its very smallest.

Emily said they had sex again after I left.
I never heard it because I had gone to lie down – I remember just lying flat on my back the rest of the evening, my little cock pointing up in the cage inside my underwear, the taste of Josh’s semen in my throat, processing everything that had just happened, waiting for Emily to show up when they were done.

WoW Jeremie, that is such an erotic and humbling experience to live. The way that you articulate and describe it just makes me want to be in your shoes even more than i already did.

I don't know about anyone else but over the last 3 to 4 years I have been wanting to be in a relationship where my wife has her boyfriend live with us. And Jeremie, you have essentially described the ideal scenario that I would like to have on repeat and on a a semi-permant and just about nightly basis.

I would love for a "Josh" to live with us so that my wife can have what your wife had on Wednesday but instead we relive It as frequently as they want. I have never watched, eaten a creampie, or been locked but if I'm going to get this intense of a show on a nightly basis, I may very well sign up despite never caring for chastity or eating creampies.

I think that i can see myself actually stepping aside for a man like Josh to take over and give my wife that level of pleasure and intimacy that Josh has,
and also without interfering when asked to step out. As long as he treats the wife and me with respect and my wife is obsessed, then I feel that this is a path I would not be overly apprehensive to take.

Thank you for sharing and taking your time to include the details that you've included. Well written!

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:54 pm

That was intense. Can you share why you think they found it necessary to have you expose yourself in such a humbling way? Did you find it demeaning? Emily is of course already well aware of the size and cage. Was it for Josh or as a turn on for them?

Thank you for sharing the emotional detail.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:06 am

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:56 pm
DLD wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:14 pm

Wow! Intense! Is that the first time they fucked bareback?
This was not bareback.
Now, that's a shame. I think its much more intense if the lovers sperm is being injected directly into the wife's unprotected pussy. But, I appreciate that it is not always possible to have that situation.
I don't recall you saying, Jeremie, if there was a reason for using protection.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:33 am

Your recent post detailing you witnessing Josh and Emily's lovemaking is one of the longest single posts I remember reading, for quite some time. And all the better for getting in all the detail.
Congrats on a very sexual, erotic post.

Since reading it I've been debating which situation to be the hotter......the situation you describe, where you are confined to a chastity cage.....a potent symbol to how non threatening you are to Josh's position. And, at the same time, your cock kept small and of no importance.
Or, a situation where your cock is free, out in the open. Then it's available for everyone to see it's inferior size. And, more erotically, for Josh to see just how aroused you are by the situation. I'm sure that Emily has told Josh how excited and aroused you are by the thought of being cuckolded. But I do feel that it's more humiliating for the boyfriend to see the cuckolds cock. To see how small it is, even when fully aroused. And to see how that cock, even aroused, is no threat to him, no competition. And, most humbling of all (for the cuck) to unequivocally show just how the situation arouses the cuck, how he almost certainly gets more arousal watching his wife get fucked, than by fucking her himself. Especially if his little cock is dribbling copious quantities of pre cum, his cock twitching, revealing the moments that aroused him the most. And the boyfriend/lover/bull gets to see the effect on the cuck, of what he's doing with the cucks wife. To look the cuck in the eyes as he slides his bigger, better cock into the wife's pussy, watching while the cucks willy twitches uncontrollably, a smile crossing his face (maybe a smirk too?).
Then, when the boyfriend has brought the wife to orgasm, and, deservedly, empties his sperm into her pussy......with the cucks little cock out in the open, the cuck is free to play with himself, spilling his seed on the floor. Then, and only then, once he is in that post release phase, is he told to clean up the boyfriends cold cum.

Here's hoping you have more long and detailed posts yet to share.

slowsteady
Player

Unread post by slowsteady » Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:32 am

A very well written emasculation fantasy.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 10:13 am

David52 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:54 pm
That was intense. Can you share why you think they found it necessary to have you expose yourself in such a humbling way? Did you find it demeaning? Emily is of course already well aware of the size and cage. Was it for Josh or as a turn on for them?

Thank you for sharing the emotional detail.
I think it's basically just to have some skin in the game -- only fair for me to be at least partially naked if they are going to be -- otherwise it's like I'm not putting anything on the table. That was the gist of that little bit of discussion with Emily beforehand - a 'price if admission' thing. Also, just for making the lines clear -- that this was in no way a threesome or anything close to it -- I know she has talked with Josh a long while back about whether he would ever be into an MFM threesome with another guy and apparently his answer was a clear 'no' -- just not his thing. (They have instead talked about an FMF threesome someday, but that has never come together for them.) And so it was also about me being willing to demonstrate my neutered-ness, if you will. Also, even though Josh knew about the chastity cage, he had never seen it and I know he was curious about what that even looked like, and Emily thought it would be nice for him to see it first hand. I did notice him looking at it with curiosity at least a couple of times.

Demeaning? Yes - more just super humbling. I guess I don't really think of the word "demeaning" -- because I do not think it is bad or shameful to be this way (the word 'demeaning' sounds too negative for the way it feels to me -- I do, however think it can be embarrassing -- that's how I felt that night. I actually felt way more embarrassed than I had anticipated -- most intensely when Emily first pulled my pants down. I felt really embarrassed for Josh to see the cage, and how I looked there with it -- especially knowing that he knew I had been in it like that all these other nights he had come over. I just knew what a foreign concept it must be to him for a guy to willingly be in that thing. And I also felt embarrassed for him to see how small I looked -- I knew he knew I was smaller than him (almost any guy would be, after all) -- but I knew what he must be thinking -- that he hadn't imagined *that* -- and that he was realizing, seeing it, that I had for sure never come close to experiencing the kind of sex he had with Emily. It was like it wasn't just the present moment reality being exposed, but my entire sexual history with Emily being exposed, all at once. And having know all of that right then and there felt embarrassing. And I think that understanding changed things for them, too -- like Josh gained a new level of understanding of what all this really meant to Emily, in a very tangible way, and why she responded to him sexually in such a dramatic way, going back to their first time together.

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:01 am

The thing I always wonder about, and doesn’t get talked about enough here, is what happens emotionally between wifey and hubby, both in the immediate aftermath and longer term. After being laid bare like that, both you as a small dick cuck, and her as a wanton whore, how do you reconcile? How do you make each other feel safe again? Loved, cared for and respected again? Especially if you’re not having PIV sex. Is there any kind of after care? What do you say to each other? Regardless of your penis size, how do you not feel like you’re missing out?

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:24 pm

Maddie_Hippychick wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:01 am
The thing I always wonder about, and doesn’t get talked about enough here, is what happens emotionally between wifey and hubby, both in the immediate aftermath and longer term. After being laid bare like that, both you as a small dick cuck, and her as a wanton whore, how do you reconcile? How do you make each other feel safe again? Loved, cared for and respected again? Especially if you’re not having PIV sex. Is there any kind of after care? What do you say to each other? Regardless of your penis size, how do you not feel like you’re missing out?
Good question - and I could write probably a whole ton about that topic, but just to answer briefly now --
I do feel like I'm missing out -- I am definitely missing out, of course -- their sex is their sex and no amount of wishing can make it mine.
BUT, there is also this incredible and deep intimacy I have with Emily through the shared experience of all this.
There's nothing like PiV sex, but it's not the only kind of sex -- PiV sex is great because of the intimacy of it. But if there is a ton of intimacy in being together in other ways, then that is also very satisfying and nourishing. Two people can have a ton of PiV sex but if there isn't intensity or intimacy to it, then it's just a physical fact of penis in vagina and bodies together. As far as feeling safe, I feel safe in the raw fact of it all -- like, it feels safer just to know what's what than to be trying to figure out what's what and not really knowing. I get a lot of sense of safety from knowing that Emily's love and commitment to me does not depend on me being a particular way in bed or in attitude -- I think that's a big part of the relief I feel from our arrangement -- it's the ability I feel to let go of that pressure. And getting to be adjacent to Emily's sexual adventures is also really intimate. We spend a ton of time cuddling and talking and doing sexy things together, and the intensity of it all feels like really great sex to me. : )

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 1:29 pm

I think one approach to being cucked is to aim to get back to the beginning and reclaim or come out back on top somehow. And I think for some couples, and for some guys, that actually works, because it is actually possible, perhaps -- even if I don't know exactly what that would look like. I don't relate to that much, though, because I can't even really imagine trying to achieve that sense of coming back out on top as number 1 in bed. For me and us, it is really different -- there is definitely no coming back on top, or at all.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:20 pm

Maddie_Hippychick wrote:
After being laid bare like that, both you as a small dick cuck, and her as a wanton whore, how do you reconcile? How do you make each other feel safe again? Loved, cared for and respected again? Especially if you’re not having PIV sex. Is there any kind of after care? What do you say to each other? Regardless of your penis size, how do you not feel like you’re missing out?
There is more to a loving relationship than just sex.
You ask "How do you reconcile?" Reconcile what? What is there to reconcile?
One meaning of 'to reconcile' is 'to bring oneself to accept'. In regards to sex, the cuck is typically reconciling himself to the fact that his wife is experiencing a better sexual performer. That doesn't mean that the Cuck is 'defeated'. Think of it as just getting in a better man to take care of that particular task. Of course, it's not as simply transactional as that. There's lots of other baggage wrapped up in having another man satisfy your wife's sexual needs....not least of which is our concept of male virility. It's a complex set of emotions, not easily explained or quantifiable
"How do you make each other feel safe again?" Sorry, I don't see where the 'unsafe' situation is.
"Loved, cared for and respected again..." My wife, who has a better lover than me, has ultimate respect for me, for me being strong enough in my love for her, to allow her the opportunity to experience a man who can make her orgasm and give her sexual highs that I can't.
"Aftercare...." If there is no damage being done, no 'aftercare' is needed.
"How do you not feel you're missing out?". I have experienced some amazing orgasms from being cuckolded. Sometimes I think that my wife's boyfriend is actually getting less out of the situation than I am. He gets to have sex with my wife, and have a pretty 'standard' orgasm. I've had plenty of sex with my wife and had similar orgasms (as far as I'm able to judge). But I can honestly say that many of the orgasms I have from being intensely cuckolded are way in excess of what he has ever had.

I'm answering for myself here, and Jeremie might have different answers to mine. So, apologies Jeremie, I wasn't answering for you.

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:23 pm

Maddie_Hippychick wrote:
I’m now denied PIV by my wife and she has lovers. We’ve had more sexual contact in the last few months since we started on this path than for years previously, only it’s now focused on her mainly. Bringing her off with mouth, fingers, vibrators. If her sex drive was not being turbocharged by having PIV sex with others, she pointed out that we would probably go back to having a largely sexless marriage. Also, the whole denial, cuck, humiliation dynamic is a massive turn on for us if done right. My wife knows what I like and has tried REALLY hard to challenge herself to deliver it for me. Don’t think it comes naturally for all wives, it often doesn’t I’m sure.

I’ve just posted about this in my thread literally a few minutes ago, if that helps. Thx.

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:45 am

@Mattyg - Yeah, that's a good point -- I actually have to remember sometimes that even though there is this element of replacement, it's not like if Emily were to stop having sex with Josh that she would be having that sex with me -- she just would not be having that sex, end of story. And the world would not be a better place for that. And like in your relationship, it might even mean having very little sex at all -- that is certainly a state we had settled into for very long periods in the past, which was a major reason for going into all of this, from the start.

@trecital - So funny, I agree - some of what you pointed out, I have had the exact same thought -- wondering if I am the lucky one sometimes. I think it's both -- each person is lucky in their own ways. But also, I think to get to that point, where it feels like a doable and safe thing, it takes some care and communication -- I feel very lucky that Emily clearly loves me very much as I am, and that makes being vulnerable to her about all of this be something that feels very intimate and erotic. In another relationship, I could see it playing it out very differently, and just feeling the opposite of intimate, more like abandonment.

To answer your question more, Maddie_Hippychick -- for me, it's been a combination of luck and building trust around it -- luck to have Emily be really into connecting with me around these buttons of mine, and taking a lot of pleasure and satisfaction in the intimacy that creates between us, luck that I am able to really let go into it, and then lots of conversations and connection time. She actually has a lot of respect for me for being a cuckold -- I think Josh does, too -- I know he does! I'll write more about that later. He even said once, "I could never be a cuckold." And I know he meant it -- not in a contemptuous way -- just he knew he would never be able to handle the jealousy. So, I feel a lot of pride and dignity in being able to take the heat.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:55 am

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:45 am
.................. She actually has a lot of respect for me for being a cuckold -- I think Josh does, too -- I know he does! I'll write more about that later. He even said once, "I could never be a cuckold." And I know he meant it -- not in a contemptuous way -- just he knew he would never be able to handle the jealousy. So, I feel a lot of pride and dignity in being able to take the heat.
Dear Jeremy,

You have every reason to feel pride and dignity.
You are showing your love and devotion to your Wonderful Wife Emily by accepting that She needs better lovers than you to fully enjoy the sex-life She deserves. By taking on the role of Her cuck-husband, you are helping Her fulfill Her desires while suppressing your own needs, accepting that Her needs are far more important than yours.

Sincerely
elina

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:29 am

Jeremie11231 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:45 am
She actually has a lot of respect for me for being a cuckold -- I think Josh does, too -- I know he does! I'll write more about that later. He even said once, "I could never be a cuckold." And I know he meant it -- not in a contemptuous way -- just he knew he would never be able to handle the jealousy. So, I feel a lot of pride and dignity in being able to take the heat.
I absolutely agree with this.

In my early days of being a cuckold, after doing something that was humiliating for me, even though I entered into it willingly, and actually brought up most of the humiliations to try, afterwards I did frequently question my state of mind. The "why aren't I normal....why am I such a pervert....what would people think, if they knew what I get up to", type doubts. But I knew I couldn't give up the amazing sexual rush that I get from it all. And then I began to realise how strong in my head I'd become, how proud I was of being able to deal with the humiliation and 'indignity'. And, even though my wife's boyfriend didn't understand why I needed to do such 'kinky' things, he also has said "I would never have the balls to do some of the things you do".
For example, there is no way in the world he would lick up my cum from my wife's pussy. But, what do I care? He doesn't know what he's missing😁

avid fan
Pervert

Unread post by avid fan » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:20 am

Wonderful retelling of events and excited to read how things evolved from there.

I can only imagine but I suspect it was most intense when they positioned themselves so they were facing you as she was on top of him...was there much eye contact or communication between you and Emily during this??...even if it went unsaid I imagine it was mind-blowing!

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:45 am

trecital wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:29 am
And then I began to realise how strong in my head I'd become, how proud I was of being able to deal with the humiliation and 'indignity'. And, even though my wife's boyfriend didn't understand why I needed to do such 'kinky' things, he also has said "I would never have the balls to do some of the things you do".
For example, there is no way in the world he would lick up my cum from my wife's pussy. But, what do I care? He doesn't know what he's missing😁
100% - that's very similar to how I have felt. Everybody likes spice, but only some people can take the habanero sauce. That's one way to look at it, and it's helpful!

Jeremie11231
Trainable

Unread post by Jeremie11231 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:48 am

avid fan wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:20 am
Wonderful retelling of events and excited to read how things evolved from there.

I can only imagine but I suspect it was most intense when they positioned themselves so they were facing you as she was on top of him...was there much eye contact or communication between you and Emily during this??...even if it went unsaid I imagine it was mind-blowing!
Yeah, not a whole lot of verbal communication -- and usually too much overwhelm to do things like maintain eye contact -- but yeah, the non-verbal was :shock:

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:09 am

Jeremie11231 wrote:
At one point he positioned himself facing in my direction, then he turned Emily toward me in front of him and guided her to straddle him that way, facing me, before guiding her down onto his cock.He wanted her to face me while she took him, to reconcile her different realms and fully own the truth of what she has been doing and what she really wants. He wanted her to look at me standing there with my little penis while she felt the sensation of his cock going all the way up inside her past her belly button. Positioned like that, there was nothing left to my imagination. Her pussy lips gaped around his shaft, puckering in and out as she moved up and down his length and Josh thrust it up into her.
I think I'm nominating this as one of the most erotic parts of any post on the cuck forum this year.
I've seen this same position a few different times. And from that position my wife's boyfriend was able to look over her shoulder, directly at me. Even thinking about that now, makes me light headed!
Worst/best for me, was when he had his hands around her, one groping her big tits (god, seeing that was something else!) and the other hand down, gently playing with her clit. And him looking at me, as if to say, "Yes, look how much I'm pleasuring your wife. See her eyes closed, losing herself in sexual heaven. She's not looking at you, is she? And all that you can do is stand and watch".

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:15 am

trecital wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:09 am
Jeremie11231 wrote:
At one point he positioned himself facing in my direction, then he turned Emily toward me in front of him and guided her to straddle him that way, facing me, before guiding her down onto his cock.He wanted her to face me while she took him, to reconcile her different realms and fully own the truth of what she has been doing and what she really wants. He wanted her to look at me standing there with my little penis while she felt the sensation of his cock going all the way up inside her past her belly button. Positioned like that, there was nothing left to my imagination. Her pussy lips gaped around his shaft, puckering in and out as she moved up and down his length and Josh thrust it up into her.
I think I'm nominating this as one of the most erotic parts of any post on the cuck forum this year.
I second that :up:

fitz_f
Virgin

Unread post by fitz_f » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:45 pm

Thirded!

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 am

It’s fascinating how your relationship with her is so deep, but based on your writing, Emily‘s relationship with Josh appears to be equally as deep, just on a different wavelength. You guys have something really special that doesn’t happen that often.