Is she or isn't she?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Is she or isn't she?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:58 am

I point blank asked my sweetie is she he or her were falling in love, and even told it was okay if they were, and she adamantly says that they aren't. They're just good friends with benefits. I have to admit that I'm curious if she is, or why would he take her out to special places and such. What are your thoughts? What are your experiences?

submissivedanny
Player

Re: Is she or isn't she?

Unread post by submissivedanny » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:00 am

That's a tough one to figure out. My wife has a BF that she sees exclusively. She does love him and he loves her but she says it's just about the sex. My wife won't just have sex with anyone, she needs to have a connection and feelings for that person. She spends weekends at his home and sometimes at our home and she goes away with him on vacations but she loves me and never wants to change that.

That being said some women may fall in love with their lover and want to leave their husband so it depends on the person.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Is she or isn't she?

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:06 am

submissivedanny wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 4:00 am
That's a tough one to figure out. My wife has a BF that she sees exclusively. She does love him and he loves her but she says it's just about the sex. My wife won't just have sex with anyone, she needs to have a connection and feelings for that person. She spends weekends at his home and sometimes at our home and she goes away with him on vacations but she loves me and never wants to change that.

That being said some women may fall in love with their lover and want to leave their husband so it depends on the person.
Thank you for sharing that. You see like your wife my sweetie is picky about who she goes out with. In fact he's the only one she's gone out with so far. I advise her about adding to her stable, and she says it's hard finding a guy who's gentle and STI free. I would be okay with her being in love with him, but she insists that he's just a good friend with benefits! lol I'm okay with anything that she says as long as she still loves me. I guess what I'm saying is that I just want her to feel free to tell me if she does or doesn't have any feelings for him. Thank you again for your advice!! :)