Signs they have been together

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
emca753
Experienced

Signs they have been together

Unread post by emca753 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:31 pm

My first wife would only smoke in bed after sex with me before I was cut off, or her boy toy. I also kept her ashtray and wastebasket faithfully emptied; if I came home from work on a day I expected Sonja to be alone and found Marlborough Light butts in her ashtray or a discarded Marlborough Light pack in her wastebasket I would immediately get aroused :mrgreen:

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Re: Signs they have been together

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:00 am

emca753 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 11:31 pm
My first wife would only smoke in bed after sex with me before I was cut off, or her boy toy. I also kept her ashtray and wastebasket faithfully emptied; if I came home from work on a day I expected Sonja to be alone and found Marlborough Light butts in her ashtray or a discarded Marlborough Light pack in her wastebasket I would immediately get aroused :mrgreen:
what an interesting perspective! it goes to show you that things happening differently with everyone!

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:03 am

Does your wife smoke? If so, in bed ?

Smallcock74
Virgin

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:05 am

If my wife starts having secret little phone calls and receiving lots of texts I know something is going on. I walked in on my wife with another man some time ago. I was told to leave.

belvedere
Trainable

Unread post by belvedere » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:20 am

Well, my status remains 'wannabe' as far as I know.

But, months ago, she started talking a lot on her cell phone, to the point where she spent the entire afternoon talking while I was nearby doing random things without disturbing her. At the end of the day we had sex and I noticed that she was additionally excited. Okay, maybe just my imagination...

At the same time, she started shaving completely, something she hadn't done for me in our entire relationship. Also, she changed her diet to lighter foods and lost weight. There was no need, as she already had a beautiful body, not overweight. Anyway...

It stayed like this for about 3 months, then reduced the amount of chatting on the cell phone and left more hair behind.

I continued to encourage, and I had no additional information about anything happening at that time.

I don't know if this story fits here, but....

Does anyone have any guesses as to what could have happened?

All the best, guys!

aracuckold
Trainable

Unread post by aracuckold » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:32 am

Sometimes her walk changes so I know she took her lover's cock well and gave her a hard fuck and gave me horns to my head

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:36 am

I see my wife with a bounce in her walk, big smile on her face. For me these are signs she is either going to get fucked or has been fucked. Either way, it’s fun seeing her this way.

Pauline

wannabecuck69
Trainable

Unread post by wannabecuck69 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:57 am

Working out more, much more texts and time on her phone than in the past. She also changed her password on phone so i can't access or read her texts with her Pickleball coach anymore, dyed her hair a new color, is getting a brazillian, working out everyday and changed her diet to lose weight but already looks great. Tells me I'm smothering her and she needs more freedoms. When I've asked if she is fucking him, she says no, but she loves to flirt and they have both professed publicaly and to me that the "Love" each other as friends. Sex has almost completely stopped. I haven't been allowed to have intercourse with her for over 5 weeks. Once she let me jack off as she had me confess to her that I loved her flirting with him via texts. Still deny's she will or has had sex with him, says it's good for our marriage for her to flirt with other men. I'm "Dazed and Confused"

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 7:35 am

My wife is very vocal and multi orgasmic. She usually complain of stomach pains after she’s had a lot of orgasms So if she come home hoarse with a stomach ache, I know she just got well fucked.
Last edited by bltn1966 on Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:18 am

emca753 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:03 am
She doesn't smoke at all

Smallcock74
Virgin

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:17 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:18 am
emca753 wrote:
She doesn't smoke at all
Totally agree, smoking is disgusting. It tastes like kissing an ashtray if the other person smokes.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:25 am

emca753 wrote:
Well put, and thank you for this topic. I love stumbling on a clue and instantly feeling that stomach-twisting adrenaline rush.

Every once in a long while I'll spot an article of clothing in her hamper that doesn't make sense, like a glimpse of a sexy push-up bra or "date clothes" deliberately buried under yoga pants and sweatshirts. I immediately go hamper diving, my heart pounding out of my chest. Then there's that moment when I find the panties, something lacy and sexy that she'd have no reason to wear that day. I pull them apart and see the evidence is caked on the crotch, often still wet. I'll put them to my face and inhale while putting a hand down my pants, almost hoping she'd walk in and catch me like that.

What follows is a protracted masochistic sexual high. I'll gather myself, put everything back as I found it, and look around to piece the story together. Maybe the bed is made a little more perfectly than normal. Sometimes I've checked and found that the shower floor is wet, or that her towel is still damp and mine is dry even though we both took showers at the same time that morning. My favorite evidence is another damp town on the hook inside the shower, something I'd never notice if I wasn't looking for it. I might remember that she didn't respond to my text messages for a few hours around lunch. It all makes sense.

I'm giddy about my discovery, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt in a way that only a willing cuckold could understand. I'm careful not to act too suspicious, not to let on that I know. We'll banter about work or weekend plans as we make dinner. In those moments, when I know but she doesn't know that I know, everything is amplified. The way she smiles, the way her lips feel when we kiss, her innocuous laughs. I'll wonder if she's planning to tell me about it later that night.

And then when we have sex...OMFG. It's not just my imagination. Her body is electrically charged, goosebumps everywhere, nipples erect, her clit already engorged by the time my tongue touches it. She's out-of-her mind horny from her naughty little secret. I wonder how many times I've missed those signs, but when I'm looking for them it's clear as day.

She has me go down on her, knowing what she did earlier that day and what she's having me do right then, without telling me anything. As a man and a husband that should enrage me, it should hurt. And in a way it does, but as a masochist cuckold it thrills me down my spine and up my dick. Every moment that we make love and she doesn't mention it just makes it that much more exhilarating. Humping in white hot silence, getting closer and closer, wondering if she's going to confess and gradually realizing she wont. Staring in each other's eyes while thinking "You fucking slut" and saying "I love you" and meaning both with all of my heart. And then she lets me cum without saying a word, knowing she's never going to tell me. That type of orgasm -- and the crippling refractory period that follows -- is like a sexual drug to me.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:37 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:25 am
emca753 wrote:
Well put, and thank you for this topic. I love stumbling on a clue and instantly feeling that stomach-twisting adrenaline rush.

Every once in a long while I'll spot an article of clothing in her hamper that doesn't make sense, like a glimpse of a sexy push-up bra or "date clothes" deliberately buried under yoga pants and sweatshirts. I immediately go hamper diving, my heart pounding out of my chest. Then there's that moment when I find the panties, something lacy and sexy that she'd have no reason to wear that day. I pull them apart and see the evidence is caked on the crotch, often still wet. I'll put them to my face and inhale while putting a hand down my pants, almost hoping she'd walk in and catch me like that.

What follows is a protracted masochistic sexual high. I'll gather myself, put everything back as I found it, and look around to piece the story together. Maybe the bed is made a little more perfectly than normal. Sometimes I've checked and found that the shower floor is wet, or that her towel is still damp and mine is dry even though we both took showers at the same time that morning. My favorite evidence is another damp town on the hook inside the shower, something I'd never notice if I wasn't looking for it. I might remember that she didn't respond to my text messages for a few hours around lunch. It all makes sense.

I'm giddy about my discovery, but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt in a way that only a willing cuckold could understand. I'm careful not to act too suspicious, not to let on that I know. We'll banter about work or weekend plans as we make dinner. In those moments, when I know but she doesn't know that I know, everything is amplified. The way she smiles, the way her lips feel when we kiss, her innocuous laughs. I'll wonder if she's planning to tell me about it later that night.

And then when we have sex...OMFG. It's not just my imagination. Her body is electrically charged, goosebumps everywhere, nipples erect, her clit already engorged by the time my tongue touches it. She's out-of-her mind horny from her naughty little secret. I wonder how many times I've missed those signs, but when I'm looking for them it's clear as day.

She has me go down on her, knowing what she did earlier that day and what she's having me do right then, without telling me anything. As a man and a husband that should enrage me, it should hurt. And in a way it does, but as a masochist cuckold it thrills me down my spine and up my dick. Every moment that we make love and she doesn't mention it just makes it that much more exhilarating. Humping in white hot silence, getting closer and closer, wondering if she's going to confess and gradually realizing she wont. Staring in each other's eyes while thinking "You fucking slut" and saying "I love you" and meaning both with all of my heart. And then she lets me cum without saying a word, knowing she's never going to tell me. That type of orgasm -- and the crippling refractory period that follows -- is like a sexual drug to me.
I love the damp towel signs, sometimes it isn't the overt but the covert. The first time Sonja and Kevin were left alone in the basement rec room watching TV I went to bed but clearly not going to sleep as I wondered if they would get close. at 2:02 am Sonja and Kevin said good night at the door and Sonja went to the bathroom to ....BRUSH HER TEETH; Sonja brushed her teeth once a day, usually after breakfast or before she went to work, so when I kissed her as she went to bed I was greeted with a Colgate minitness ;)

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:59 pm

belvedere wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:20 am
Well, my status remains 'wannabe' as far as I know.

But, months ago, she started talking a lot on her cell phone, to the point where she spent the entire afternoon talking while I was nearby doing random things without disturbing her. At the end of the day we had sex and I noticed that she was additionally excited. Okay, maybe just my imagination...

At the same time, she started shaving completely, something she hadn't done for me in our entire relationship. Also, she changed her diet to lighter foods and lost weight. There was no need, as she already had a beautiful body, not overweight. Anyway...

It stayed like this for about 3 months, then reduced the amount of chatting on the cell phone and left more hair behind.

I continued to encourage, and I had no additional information about anything happening at that time.

I don't know if this story fits here, but....

Does anyone have any guesses as to what could have happened?

All the best, guys!
While it sounds like she was seeing someone else, only you could tell. I think you need to ask some questions, at the very least ask her to shave again but for your benefit; depending on her reaction, that might open the discussion for you, then you could tell her how turned on you were when you thought she was seeing another.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:18 am

Smallcock74 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:17 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:18 am
emca753 wrote:
She doesn't smoke at all
Totally agree, smoking is disgusting. It tastes like kissing an ashtray if the other person smokes.
i totally agree. i kissed someone who smoked and it tasted exactly what i would expect an ashtray to taste like!
i never saw the woman again

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:37 am

My ex used to suck a coworker off after their night shifts and she always came home with her bra undone. That was soo hot! He knew that I knew about them so he would spend friday night downstairs with my wife, whilst I was upstairs. He was nervous about me being in the house at the same time so I put a bolt on the inside of the living room door so he could lock it and feel more relaxed. Whenever I saw that lock I'd smile to myself as I'd be reminded why it was there.
Another one would leave a love bite on a breast or by her pubes. I've often come home and found a wet patch on my side of the bed or on my pillow too.