What is it about cum you find so erotic?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
LocutusBorg
Prepubescent

What is it about cum you find so erotic?

Unread post by LocutusBorg » Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:08 pm

I think most of us like seeing the wife take a load of fresh cum from their bull, and possibly enjoy cleaning up that juice after. But why — what is it about cum that you find so erotic? Is it that it’s the bulls essence? Is it that it’s part of them? That it can make a baby? The taste? That is so private?

carefree1269
Prepubescent

Re: What is it about cum you find so erotic?

Unread post by carefree1269 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 8:16 pm

For me it's the most "manly" thing her lovers can do. Touching, kissing, flirting is good and fun, but when he unloads in her, it's definitely the height of her being with a man, and me being a cuck. I love the smell more than the taste too btw, but it's all good.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:34 am

LocutusBorg wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:08 pm
I think most of us like seeing the wife take a load of fresh cum from their bull, and possibly enjoy cleaning up that juice after. But why — what is it about cum that you find so erotic? Is it that it’s the bulls essence? Is it that it’s part of them? That it can make a baby? The taste? That is so private?
for me it's the high contrast in colors as she's black, also it has to do with the ultimate sacrifice that i guy can make of his body...he actually "gives" her something of himself!

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:26 am

It's the ultimate act of you giving your wife to someone. Her pleasing him to the fullest. Or, him using her.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Mon Nov 13, 2023 6:29 am

My wife tells me it’s her reward for giving herself to him.

Pauline

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:04 am

My wife and I both have a thing about cum for different reasons. For her, the first part is she sees it as a reward for a job well done. Like an attagirl. She has also told me receiving cum from another man as I watch makes her feel closer to me. She says she doesn't understand why but that's how she feels.

For myself, there's so much about it for which I have no words. Watching another man shooting into her gives me a great feeling of contentment and makes me feel closer to her. After the other guy cums and she spreads her legs to show me his cum leaking out of her. It makes me feel like she's a sex goddess. She says it gives her a feeling of power when she sees how hot it makes me.

Both of us feel that me going down on her afterwards does something that binds us even more closely. She also says it makes her hot to have me put my tongue where other men put their cocks.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:26 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 10:04 am
My wife and I both have a thing about cum for different reasons. For her, the first part is she sees it as a reward for a job well done. Like an attagirl. She has also told me receiving cum from another man as I watch makes her feel closer to me. She says she doesn't understand why but that's how she feels.

For myself, there's so much about it for which I have no words. Watching another man shooting into her gives me a great feeling of contentment and makes me feel closer to her. After the other guy cums and she spreads her legs to show me his cum leaking out of her. It makes me feel like she's a sex goddess. She says it gives her a feeling of power when she sees how hot it makes me.

Both of us feel that me going down on her afterwards does something that binds us even more closely. She also says it makes her hot to have me put my tongue where other men put their cocks.
I totally love how you put it! I haven't seen my sweetie take any cum from any guy, yet, but I am hopeful. Thank you so much for sharing your guys' experiences!

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:15 am

For me it is the ultimate feeling of being submissive and humiliated by the guy. Right after he finishes my wife goes to the edge of the bed and opens her long legs wide. I see her "ruined" pussy - ruined by his big fat cock that split her open - and full of his cum - it is red and puffy and opened up, ready for me to dive in with my face, which gets totally drenched by their combines juices. And then I insert my cock into her and it feels so opened up and slippery that I can hardly feel her pussy.

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:17 pm

I’ve been married to her for 20 years. My wife is 40, 5’2” and 110 pounds. She’s absolutely gorgeous. I’ve been with her thousands of times and still love it. I love knowing other men are getting to experience how amazing she is, how soft she is, and how amazing she feels naturally. Him cuming in her completes the amazing experience and now he knows he experienced my wife fully.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:38 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
For myself, there's so much about it for which I have no words. Watching another man shooting into her gives me a great feeling of contentment and makes me feel closer to her. After the other guy cums and she spreads her legs to show me his cum leaking out of her. It makes me feel like she's a sex goddess. ************* #1

Both of us feel that me going down on her afterwards .................... She also says it makes her hot to have me put my tongue where other men put their cocks. ***********#2
1. I really love watching another guy getting my off and then seeing him explode inside her! I too think my wife is like a sex goddess or mega pron star when she fucks another man

2. I love and my wife loves when I go immediately down on her after another man pulls out of her. I love when she holds my head down there and grinds her cum filled pussy in my face. I don't really taste the cum rather I am so enthralled with her grinding her pussy down on my face. It's the whole attitude and scene that rocks my world. :D :D :D
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

col_n_sand
Prepubescent

Unread post by col_n_sand » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:56 pm

For me, the whole act of seeing another male having sex with my wife is such an erotic event which I get very excited about especially the few moments before the initial penetration but to know he is unloading his cum inside her, usually bare, makes me really light headed as i know his sperm is free to swim around inside her and I can't wait for him to pull out so I can drink their combined juices.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:29 am

col_n_sand wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:56 pm
For me, the whole act of seeing another male having sex with my wife is such an erotic event which I get very excited about especially the few moments before the initial penetration but to know he is unloading his cum inside her, usually bare, makes me really light headed as i know his sperm is free to swim around inside her and I can't wait for him to pull out so I can drink their combined juices.
My thoughts exactly

kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:45 am

For me it's the 'forced' submissive. I am an alpha male in all areas of life - c suite exec - but shared with Kelly my desires years ago (didn't know it was cuckolding). Another man cumming with Kelly mentally for me (at least) humiliates me. That someone I love, who is my wife, who I have devoted everything to is with someone else.

Unfortunately Kelly nowawadays only allows my best friend to cum in her unprotected and that's only a couple of times a year. I always look forward to his visits and she really teases me. It makes me a huge privilege to be able to clean her up or if I am really lucky (and certainly am not always) be able to slide into her straight after him uncovered.

But I find the same submissive knot in my stomach and hard on in my cage when I pick her up after a date. When she takes the condom off she always cleans the guys cock and kisses me once she gets in the car. Reinforcing that it is his cum. She has received several facials and sends me pics that are just so hot with her beguilling smile beneath a heavy load of cum. She also makes me wear a his used condom sometimes so I can feel a real man's cum.

So for me it is visual and mental - and amazing! What a good thought to start the day. Can't wait for her date now......

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:55 am

kellycuckoldsmark wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:45 am
For me it's the 'forced' submissive. I am an alpha male in all areas of life - c suite exec - but shared with Kelly my desires years ago (didn't know it was cuckolding). Another man cumming with Kelly mentally for me (at least) humiliates me. That someone I love, who is my wife, who I have devoted everything to is with someone else.

Unfortunately Kelly nowawadays only allows my best friend to cum in her unprotected and that's only a couple of times a year. I always look forward to his visits and she really teases me. It makes me a huge privilege to be able to clean her up or if I am really lucky (and certainly am not always) be able to slide into her straight after him uncovered.

But I find the same submissive knot in my stomach and hard on in my cage when I pick her up after a date. When she takes the condom off she always cleans the guys cock and kisses me once she gets in the car. Reinforcing that it is his cum. She has received several facials and sends me pics that are just so hot with her beguilling smile beneath a heavy load of cum. She also makes me wear a his used condom sometimes so I can feel a real man's cum.

So for me it is visual and mental - and amazing! What a good thought to start the day. Can't wait for her date now......
I can't wait to hear about the date, too! :D

i-wanna-be-a-cuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by i-wanna-be-a-cuck » Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:34 am

From a primal / evolution perspective, cum to me represents passing along genes. Women are wired to be choosy about the cum they receive to ensure the best offspring. Men are wired to get their cum into as many women as possible and to prevent other men from cumming in their mate.

It's all a competition. If another man's cum is anywhere near your woman, you've lost. She didn't choose you, you don't get to cum in her and you couldn't prevent him from inseminating in your woman. His genes get passed along - not yours.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:37 pm

col_n_sand wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:56 pm
This is really what the cuckold lifestyle is all about. I love looking after there couples.

bowlerlb
Virgin

Unread post by bowlerlb » Sun Jan 07, 2024 6:41 pm

Cdncuck wrote:

The ideal cuckold couple. I love providing the semen that they need, to satisfy both of their needs.

Dwightdalwood
Trainable

Unread post by Dwightdalwood » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:17 pm

When I was young I was flexible enough to jack off into my mouth It was erotic and the act was self humiliating. I kind of enjoy the taste too. Of course I adore eating my wife's delicious pussy. now even more. So combine the two and how can I say no? The sight of some other guys gusher dripping out of her is irristable. And of course my baby deserves a gentle clean up.

aglee
Virgin

Unread post by aglee » Mon Jan 08, 2024 1:49 am

I've always loved the different tastes, smells, and thickness of cum. I've even snorted it mixed with some recreational drugs in my wild college days. Having sex without the man ejaculating seems incomplete and not nearly as satisfying even if he gets me off orally. My other half loves to see me swallow or watch it run out of me. So, we both derive erotic pleasure from it.

Annie

cuckflex
Virgin

Unread post by cuckflex » Mon Jan 08, 2024 3:37 am

The most erotic for me it is the ultimate proof a bull just finished the humiliating act of fucking my wife and my wife just gave herself to him ant there is nothing I can do about it at that point. Even better is the anticipation when you know he is about to cum, he starts grunting, deep in my wife, the split second anticipation before his cock starts twitching in her pussy and you know she is accepting it, it's not done yet, but its too late to do anything but accept the fact.

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:26 am

It’s a way for a bull to leave his distinctive mark. My wife insists on having her man empty his cream in her poophole since that’s her most private orifice. As her cocksucking Cucky I prefer to have men ejaculate on my face and have me go out in public humiliated.

wldcpl84
Virgin

Unread post by wldcpl84 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:47 pm

I love everything about it, but the biggest part is the taboo of it. My wife made a vow to me, she vowed that of her is for me and only for me. It's hot that she allows another man to put his penis inside of her. It buts a whole other level when she let's him pump his cum into. In the past we've been out in public and she has reminded that *******'s sperm is still alive and swimming in her. Amazing!
Last edited by wldcpl84 on Sat Jan 13, 2024 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

col_n_sand
Prepubescent

Unread post by col_n_sand » Fri Jan 12, 2024 3:05 pm

wldcpl84 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 1:47 pm
I love everything about it, but the biggest part is the taboo of it. My wife made a vow to me, that part of her is for me and only for me. It's hot that she allows another man to put his penis inside of her. It buts a whole other level when she let's him pump his cum into. In the past we've been out in public and she has reminded that *******'s sperm is still alive and swimming in her. Amazing!
I totally agree with you about the taboo side. Her married vagina is assumed to be sacred for my penis so to have another male's cock (hopefully bigger than mine) invade her and give an amazing experience, to witness their sexual pleasure as he unloads his sperm inside her is so erotic that I always feel the need to show my submissiveness by licking his cum from her pussy.

JackRawls
Prepubescent

Unread post by JackRawls » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:51 am

The idea of my girlfriend letting another man ejaculate in her genitals turns me on because I know she would enjoy having her mound filled with sperm instinctually.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:59 am

For me there is nothing more erotic than another guy having bareback sex with my wife. I know from the time he mounts her with his thick cock that the next time i see the head will be after he has finished shooting his hot cum deep inside her. Once his cock is removed there will be cum that will drip out and run down the crack of her ass. What cum remains inside her will live inside her for several days before it dies and will be absorbed into her body. This is a special bond between a man and a woman and once its done it can never be undone.