Sex cures...

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Sex cures...

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:09 am

I think sex can cure depression. My sweetie had generally been depressed lately. You know, not sad, but mostly lethargic. But ever since she had sex with Fidel she's been so energetic! It makes me so happy to see her so enthusiastic about general life. Have other people had similar experiences?

Also, on a completely different topic I have a question about reclaiming. My sweetie is in Kenya, and I am in the states. How do we do reclaiming? How long is it okay to go without reclaiming? Do you think that we should masturbate with each other on video chat? How often if the answer's yes? I'm really curious to hear everyone's opinions.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Re: Sex cures...

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:08 am

Sex can't cure depression. If someone is suffering from a normal round of depression like we all experience, good sex can make a person feel better. If someone is suffering from clinical depression, sex won't cure it.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:17 am

Cdncuck wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:08 am
Sex can't cure depression. If someone is suffering from a normal round of depression like we all experience, good sex can make a person feel better. If someone is suffering from clinical depression, sex won't cure it.
my bad for not clarifying that. i had meant to say that it helps with bouts of depression. thank you for the help!

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:32 pm

Guys with depression my not be able to perform. More depression. If blue or a little sad it car help. At least for ne it has.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:41 pm

aztd wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:32 pm
Guys with depression my not be able to perform. More depression. If blue or a little sad it car help. At least for ne it has.
i so agree! it has helped me a lot! especially those times that they spend multiple days together like this weekend! i know my mind is going to be crazy imagining what they're doing!