Maybe "In a Few Years"

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
uxorious
Player

Re: Maybe "In a Few Years"

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:19 am

Thanks all for the encouragement. It has been a crazy few days. At this time last week we didn’t know John was single, she hadn’t messaged him, and this seemed like a far off fantasy.

She felt nervous drafting a reply to John so I sent her a message to send. He asked why we were coming to the area and we told him it was for that wedding. He asked who the wedding was for and she said it was for her boyfriend’s family and that we will be coming into town a night early. She set up drinks already for the night before we have family stuff and he said he was free to meet up for a drink. I have a feeling he is going to pick a spot close to his apartment for an easy “can I show you the view from my place?”

I’m obviously quite excited and preoccupied with the thought of her getting fucked by this guy again. We were talking in bed about him and she said something like “some guys know how to let a girl’s [inner] slut out.” I said something like “I’ve never done that for you, have I baby?” She said no, but he has…

Of course, I keep wanting to talk about it and the last time we were texting about it she kept talking me down, saying “it’s just a drink.” In my experience, it’s never just a drink…

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 am

“It’s just a drink”!! Yeah right, same in my experience, especially as she knows you’re keen for it as well.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:26 am

My rational mind is trying to piece together why I want this so badly. I know if I were to ask to put a stop to this she would in an instant, not wanting to jeopardize our relationship or what we’ve built over our last year together. Being such a new couple, I feel many married members reading this might smirk knowing how short a year is. For my girlfriend and me, we are both really in love and talk about marriage often. I’m nearly 40, I’ve only dated, never been engaged or married, and finally feel like she is the one.

Why am I trying so hard to engineer a meeting for the love of my life with a previous well-hung and in-shape lover? Why do I ask her (and have her admit) that not only is he way bigger than me he used to fuck her better? Why am I so addicted to the idea of her cumming on his dick once more that I’ll risk everything to make it happen?

mattyg_2671
Experienced

Unread post by mattyg_2671 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:09 am

Don’t forget he’s an ex for a reason. When my wife met up her ex after a few years she remembered very quickly why he’s her ex, because he is a selfish jerk. Albeit a selfish jerk with a very large cock that she loved to suck.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:08 am

Good point and thanks — she really only hung out with John for a few weeks. She got serious with another guy she was dating at the time and they dated for 3 years, she took some time off and now she and I have dated for a year. She hasn’t fucked him in at least 5 years but still talks about how good it was. I’m thinking with him out of town and him having this status in her mind he will work perfectly for getting us into this. It is hot how they can know someone’s not good for them but still desire their body…

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:20 am

I added some recent screenshots from texting with her to our thread in the Hotties board. She is really into it and giving very positive signals.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:44 am

New dilemma. It's been two steps forward, one step back for as long as we've been talking about it.

I booked the flights for Thursday - Sunday, even though Friday - Sunday would have been cheaper. This gives us time to get in and she can get ready before her date.

The new challenge is that John lives in the same small town where the wedding is supposed to take place. My girlfriend is nervous to meet him out Thursday night in this same small town and possibly run into someone from my family who knows her (I suppose this is possible but it seems unlikely) before we are committed to family stuff Friday through Sunday.

I am thinking she and I get a hotel 20-25 minutes away in a big city and she invites him to a bar close to the hotel. I think I make myself scarce for a few hours while they get reacquainted over that one drink and then have the hotel room to themselves after she invites him up.

One challenge we are still thinking through is what she will say when he asks about me as he knows we are coming in for the wedding. She has told him I am tied up that night but he does not know that I have given her permission to fuck him. We are chatting through (and struggling through) each course of action when he inevitably brings me up: her saying "we're opening our relationship" (she says this makes her feel gross), her saying I am encouraging her to fuck him if she wants to, or saying "let's not talk about him" and change the subject.

So the two challenges are that instead of her being invited to the bar by him, letting him take the lead and then (ideally) inviting her back to his place, she now has to be more in the driver seat and convince him to come her way as well as figure out what to tell him when he asks about me. She has a more demure/submissive personality so I think she would prefer to be led than to lead.

Personally, I love the idea of coming back to her in our hotel room with the bed messed up and her having just been fucked...

Wantsomefunto
Player

Unread post by Wantsomefunto » Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:19 am

Great thread and keep encouraging her to explore larger possibilities

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:11 am

Yes,
Don't give up, it will happen sooner or later.

I suggest you buy the ring and plan on getting down on your knees in front of Her asking Her to marry you the very first moment you get to see Her alone after She has been able to fuck the big dick.

This in my opinion would be a very romantic way of showing Her how much you love Her and setting the rules for the upcoming marriage.

Sincerely
elina

william70
$2 Ho

Unread post by william70 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 pm

Curious. How far away are you from him now? Would he be willing to meet her half way?

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:09 am

elina wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:11 am
Yes,
Don't give up, it will happen sooner or later.

I suggest you buy the ring and plan on getting down on your knees in front of Her asking Her to marry you the very first moment you get to see Her alone after She has been able to fuck the big dick.

This in my opinion would be a very romantic way of showing Her how much you love Her and setting the rules for the upcoming marriage.

Sincerely
elina
Hot in theory, I still need to talk to her father for the ok. I guess we do have a few weeks. I do see myself marrying her. I have asked for cuck/hot wife stuff for a few key milestones (my birthday, our first anniversary) and she says she wants toe focused on us for those. She would probably appreciate if I kept the hot wife stuff away from my proposal.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:17 am

william70 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:31 pm
Curious. How far away are you from him now? Would he be willing to meet her half way?
Other side of the country. As of now she doesn’t want to spend an overnight night with him let alone a weekend. Our current plan is her meeting him for 2-3 drinks and then inviting him to the room 1-2 times having sex (I think it will be at least 2) and then kicking him out around 2-3 am where she will text me and let me know I can come back to the room.

Small
Virgin

Unread post by Small » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:32 am

This is a very interesting thread to follow. I always find these threads the most interesting when it is new and unfolding. One question: You said that your girlfriend and John's relationship were pretty short and that it ended when your girlfriend met another. If the sex is as good as she remembers it and he is now a free bird, I would personally be pretty nervous about any potential feelings coming up. It's probably a very good thing he lives across the country, otherwise it could be a potential danger to your relationship, I would fear. How do you feel about this part?

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:48 pm

He’s good at sex but she and I are much more compatible in all areas of life. We get along really well. Even if he was closer I don’t think he’d be a threat. I know hormones/NRE can be strong but I think she is good on this dude which is why it seems safe to me.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Wed May 01, 2024 6:48 am

We are now less than a month out from her first date with her hung ex-hookup John happening at the end of the month. I have been talking about it a lot and she's asked me to stop, thinking I'm obsessed and addicted. This is probably fair feedback, lol.

I read on a post on reddit that a guy's wife wanted to make sure they were talking about it outside of the bedroom and not just when the guy is horny. I sent her a calendar appointment for 6pm a week from today for "end of the month planning." I'm a planner, she's not, but we've blocked off some time to check in on this topic for real. I'll update this thread with the summary of that discussion.

Another thing that's kind of interesting is that because this is a family event we'll be meeting my parents for dinner the night of her date. The working plan is that we meet them for an early dinner, go back to our (separate) hotel and she gets ready, gets changed into her outfit (the details of which I'm still working with her on) and she meets him for an after-dinner drink in close proximity to the hotel (even possibly the hotel bar). I learned the bars close at 2 am in this city so I think that will be the latest we're going to allow her date to go so I have somewhere to hang out while they are getting reacquainted. I think if they met at 8 or 9 for drinks they will have at least an hour at the bar catching up before a short walk back to the hotel room where she might be getting fucked for a literal 4-5 hours, more than half of a working day. I told her (at a moment she didn't have a problem talking about it) that he's likely not going to be satisfied with just fucking once and will likely make each other cum a few times.

One other thing that is crazy is that because she will be using our hotel room, I'll be coming not to her just flushed and looking freshly fucked, in addition to being stretched out and maybe having a sore pussy, but being in the physical space of their tryst. An un-made bed, sweaty sheets, etc...

As for her outfit, we are looking at "slutty" (her word, but in a good way) mini dresses and open high heels on Amazon. Something that she would never wear meeting my parents for dinner. I want to get two toe rings, a belly (body?) chain as well as an anklet -- she thinks that's too much. I think if I bring them as a surprise she would definitely put them on while getting ready.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed May 01, 2024 10:57 am

Dear Uxorious,

Thanks for updating.

I agree with your soon-to-be cuckoldress, you may be overdoing the planning here.
I am a planner myself and my Wife much less so, I have learned to try to limit the planning with Her to the important aspects, and then leave out the things that will not be critical.

Timing and making sure there are no last moment issues that kills the whole event I think you should plan.

But toe rings, anklet and belly (body?) chain..... Maybe just forget about those things for now?
The important thing here just now I think is to ensure your soon-to-be cuckoldress will enjoy herself, I would suggest you consider dropping the pushing of anything that does not contribute to that.

Just my thoughts for your consideration.

Sincere regards
elina