Maybe "In a Few Years"

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
uxorious
Player

Re: Maybe "In a Few Years"

Unread post by uxorious » Thu May 09, 2024 9:01 am

elina wrote:
Mon May 06, 2024 11:53 pm
Thanks for the update,

Just focus on supporting your Wife now, showing Her that you love Her and wants Her to enjoy Herself.
Don't push, from what you are saying She is about to take the plunge but will do so when She feels comfortable and feels She is in control and not being requested to do this for someone else.

Sincerely
elina
Makes sense. Good suggestion. I’ve also offered to make things easy for her — I asked her to send me some links to the dresses she’s looking at so I can buy them and she can try them on (we’d return whatever she didn’t want to wear) and also offered to call to set up her mani/pedi appointment. For some reason that one makes me feel especially submissive.

Rogueuser1
Pervert

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri May 10, 2024 3:20 pm

Great thread --- can't wait to read more as the big date approaches!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Tue May 28, 2024 6:37 am

We're back in a standstill.

We had a really sexy Friday a couple weeks back. She wanted me to fuck her twice before work and once on her lunch break. We sexted/fantasized while she was at work about her being a sugar baby and told me fucking an older man (50-60) is a legitimate fantasy of hers. We talked dirty about her setting up a profile on a dating app but nothing has materialized there. She doesn't want to be sexually assaulted and I think is concerned about her safety with a stranger 1:1 which is why her hookup John was such a great candidate.

They hadn't texted a ton (they're messaging on Instagram) but she told him she was still looking forward to their drink and so was she. This coming Thursday 5/30 was supposed to be the big night. She was drinking last Friday night and DM'ed him that it would just be one drink and then it would be back to the room, which was a little hot for me since it was the most forward she's been with him.

He took it kind of weird, saying "what do you expect to happen" and something like "well it's been years since I've seen you, what are you looking for?" He has to know what she's looking for -- casual sex -- and wants her to say it but that turned her off. It got her complaining about how dense he is and why things didn't work out when they were hooking up a few years back. I think the guy is a moron -- it's clear her has the opportunity to fuck her again and he fumbled pretty badly. She now says there's a 0% chance they're hooking up on Thursday but we'll see if she changes her mind. More to come.

Unrelated but hot small penis humiliation (SPH) story: I was at the beach with my girlfriend and 3 of her friends (1 is very hot) and after some drinks and sunshine they got to talking about dating. One of them said that a guy asked for SPH and the hot one was like "OMG, does he have a little dick? Is it like an acorn?"

My girlfriend and I laughed but did not contribute. It was me and four women and the topic of SPH -- one of my kinks -- comes up organically in front of some ladies who have been drinking. Talk about fumbled opportunities -- I wish I spoke up and said I was into it as well. Who knows, maybe they would have asked me to show them and tease me?

I do know there's a difference between fantasy and real life and I'm not sure if I would want them to know full time. But apart from 1 of the girls they are mostly separate from most of our other friends. Like the Nike shirt says: you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

myoralannie
Experienced

Unread post by myoralannie » Tue May 28, 2024 7:46 am

Good luck. I hope it works out well and your hottie gets the big cock her tight little body deserves. Keep us posted please.