"My wife I took to Hedonism - Ending of lilgirl & lilboy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
TryN2Start

"My wife I took to Hedonism - Ending of lilgirl & lilboy

Unread post by TryN2Start » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:20 am

Hi All,

You may remember my Hotties thread called “My Wife I took to Hedonism” So, as many of you know, I left the forum abruptly following our story getting very hot and “Cuckish”. I thought some may want to hear how it heated up, ended and maybe others will gain something in general. I’ll break it up, as I have time to write it up… 1. The back-story, 2. Heated Up/breaking rules with her main guy/Bull/BF, 3. The sad ending and 4. Where I am now. While I write it out, please feel free to ask questions, make predictions or make any comment you may have. I’ll continue if there seems to be interest.

The Back Story:
Well I’ll start with my ex-wife’s description… she is 5’3’’, 115#, Big D tits, slim waist, pretty feet (important to me an many others) and Absolutely Gorgeous! You can find some old pics here…

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37341&p=599008&hilit=lilboy#p598948

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10889&p=778524&hilit=lilboy#p766430

Or our old profile lives on AFF:

I like many guys here had tried talking to my wife for years about my fantasy/fetish of sharing her! She always shot me down but would entertain me at times with telling me about her ex’s, which always turned me on tremendously! Well, I at one point got orders to go to Afghanistan and it proved to be a slight turning point in my endeavor of making my wife a hotwife… While there, without the loving of my then wife, I would get super horny at times. When I had the opportunity to message her, I got brave in my words about hotwifing. I even went as far as telling her it would be ok to fuck other guys while I was away. She didn’t but it got the ball rolling faster, for when I returned. We went on our honeymoon to a resort call Couples San Souci where they have a nude side and we had so much fun on that part of the resort, we stayed there the entire two weeks. We were now comfortable about being nude in front of other people. The following year, she and I were messaging each other back and forth about where we wanted to go on vacation. During this text conversation, I sent her a link to Hedonism. She replied, “Sure, let’s do it”! Well soon we were on our way to Jamaica! She was still non-committal about fucking another guy, but I did things like put condoms in her pool bag and told her “Just in case you meet someone you want to fuck”. Well, we did meet a single brit there, that she was all into. After a few nights of us all hanging out, there was a late night on the beach after drinking all day… I assured her it was ok, and the rest was history! During our stay, she committed to being a hotwife on vacation and checking out swinger clubs when we got back! The first guy we met there was a nice guy, military also and had a 9” cock that she learned to love. That night I got my first creampie, inadvertently. From that night the sexcapades were plentiful for years. For a period of time, we even swapped with some couples but my ex was jealous of me with other women and honestly I preferred just watching her with other guys. We decided to stay with just Hotwifing! Eventually we met a guy who was dominant, became her regular BF/Bull, would rock her world, get her to break some rules and push boundaries… which I loved!!

Things heated up, rules were broke, boundaries pushed:
So, things started heating up between my now ex and her BF/Bull. (I’ll refer to as “S” from now on) They simply had great chemistry!!! Well as two lovers who had such intense sex with each other, they became closer and closer and surely feelings materialized. I even heard them tell each other they loved one another. They did this during sex, whispering in each other’s ears so I wouldn’t hear whether I was in person or on the video that was recorded. I noticed they were whispering a lot to each other, couldn’t make out what it was and didn’t think anything of it. I did ask her sometimes what they were whispering about, and she would tell me she didn’t remember, or she wasn’t listening. I let it go. Well, being on this forum, I started to think about what it would be like to be denied! I was messaging with S one day before a planned visit and told him that I wouldn’t fuck my wife, so she was fresh with him. He told me it’s ok that I could. I think that was his way of trying to exhibit control. In general, they kept fucking like rabbits meant for each other! And the whispering during missionary continued. I decided to push my denial fetish ahead by not initiating sex with her anymore. I wanted her to become used to him being her soul sex partner. It worked. By telling him I wouldn’t fuck her before him and not initiating sex with her, their sex developed! I started listening to the videos over and over to determine what they were saying to each other. I’d hear him say things to her, like “I don’t want him in you”, “Can he fuck you like I can”, etc. I started asking her about what they were saying, even though I knew already… I found it extremely hot but wanted to hear from her. For one it was a major turn on and then later 2. I wanted her to be honest with me. She denied any such conversation and I just let it go. Then later that year I had to have neck surgery, where I wore a neck brace for 6-8 weeks following. I think I wore it a bit longer to let her have more space from sex with me and lots with S! I knew what I was doing. Well, they continued to have incredible sex and I just masturbated to the videos/audio.

He was a dominant who sought complete control of her, and she is a natural submissive, once she found the right dominant, who was this guy S! He would giver her so many orgasms in a session and he was able to drop a load numerous time’s with little time in between. It was a sexual match made in heaven. Well, I finally took my neck brace off and had sex with my then wife. After, I didn’t realize at the time but she always had an excuse not to have sex with me. One time we were even in a group chat with S and she sent a meme of a women turned over in bed with the caption, “Sorry hunni my bull wore me out today and I’m too sore”! Sadly, we had sex and I replied something like, “I still wanted and got sex”. I should have taken an inferior/submissive role, so it was out in the open I was being denied. I f’d up there!
I continued being denied (surely from his coaxing) with whatever reason she could come up with. While I liked it and satisfied myself with masturbating to their videos, I was getting worried about not telling me straight out that they were denying me. I am a big guy and I kind of feel like S, while dominant, was intimidated by my stature. Thus, the reason he likely got her to deny me in secret and not more directly.
At one point I sent a link to cock cages to my then wife and asked her what she thought. I tried giving her an indirect opening. She blew me off. But then, the next time S came over, he said to me, “You’d probably like one of them cock cages man”. I was caught off guard and didn’t reply. J, my then wife, laughed it off.

During this period, I also noticed that it appeared they weren’t using condoms sometimes, by the video. I asked her about it, but she blew me off. Then I walked in one time and seen her, while recording also, pull the condom off him. He made light of it and said, “Careful you almost pulled the condom off” like it was an accident and that they always used condoms. I loved the idea of them not wearing them, but they said they should. It was almost as if they liked whispering things to each other, denying me and not wearing condoms by being sneaky. Maybe that was their thing, IDK. Another time after night of drinking, I gave them space and watched the room they were in on video. I seen they weren’t using a condom and wanted to make sure I was seeing it correctly! I’d hoped so! Well, I was right and after I walked in, he put a condom on and resumed fucking her. During that time, I walked in, I could hear on the video, “Your mine, you want your pussy to be all mine?” She said Uh huh!! At the end of that night, he sprayed all over her stomach and tits and left the room. I walked in and immediately started licking her! He walked back in and said, “I told you I don’t do that gay stuff” and indicated for me to stop. He previously told me he'd fill her up one day and leave her for me so this approach was new to me. I think he was trying to emasculate me, gently, in front of J so she would look at me differently. He truly wanted her pussy to belong to him only!! God that’s hot!!

The Sad Ending:
Ehhhhh, the short story… I’m a fool and destroyed my marriage with lilgirl, which I valued most in life! I was very busy with work at the time and in a new high-level position as a regional manager for a fortune 50. My life was work travel and work. I started using cocaine to keep up with my workload and that was a super poor decision! It effected my thinking and judgement. I rightfully suspected they may have been fucking while I was away, because I knew for fact, they were having conversations without me privy. I even heard them talking about S getting her pregnant. That could just have been fantasy talk though. Well, between the drugs and secrets, I started getting upset. I told her I wanted a divorce, bluffing that she’d come clean. Well, she took my words seriously and moved out. At that point I was too consumed with cocaine to do my part in healing our marriage. Lesson 1: Don’t do drugs! I should have known that from the time I was little… D.A.R.E Lesson 2: Always keep open, honest, calm and kind communication. Always. Though there is a time and a place.

Where I am now:
When it comes to my fantasies and what turns me on that I masturbate to… still lilgirl, my now ex-wife, cuckolding me!!! I miss lilgirl like you can’t believe but she has moved on and I had to let her go.
There is a bright side: I’ve met a sexy Asian pro domme! For now, it’s a long-distance thing but she wants to move to me in my new home in Florida. So, soon it may be story/picture time again. Time will tell. If things don’t work out, I’ll find other women to corrupt into being a Hotwife! Lol

Thoughts, comments and questions?!
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed picture - rule 4.1 must have permission of the person in the picture to post

TryN2Start

Re: "My wife I took to Hedonism - Ending of lilgirl & lilboy

Unread post by TryN2Start » Fri Nov 10, 2023 6:33 am

Updates above.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:07 am

Wow, this was hot but it seems like they got so intimate they cut you out completely. Very hot story and a bit of a warning for the rest of us.

When you were not fucking her, would she let you kiss and lick her feet? Her pics are amazing, she was (and likely is!) very attractive.

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:12 am

Also -- do you regret anything?

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:18 am

Was the divorce amicable or really contentious? Is she with him now? So many questions.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:45 am

uxorious wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:07 am
Wow, this was hot but it seems like they got so intimate they cut you out completely. Very hot story and a bit of a warning for the rest of us.

When you were not fucking her, would she let you kiss and lick her feet? Her pics are amazing, she was (and likely is!) very attractive.
Yea they became quite connected... he fucked her soo good. The warning is: If you fail to communicate, you can fail.

Yea I'd rub her feet often... they're pretty and yes, she is gorgeous!

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:47 am

uxorious wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:12 am
Also -- do you regret anything?
Yes, not communicating more with her. And obviously using cocaine was a horrible idea. In my sober right mind, I would have communicated better.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:49 am

uxorious wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:18 am
Was the divorce amicable or really contentious? Is she with him now? So many questions.
The divorce was easy... she filed the papers, had everyting spelled out and I was in/out of rehab for a time and never showed up to coourt and the divorce was granted.

No, she is with another man in a traditional relationship as far as I know.

What other questions?

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:55 am

What was the hottest moment? What was your best orgasm as a cuckold with her? When did you know you were in too deep?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:08 pm

Thank you for pointing out the pictures that should have been removed. I will take care of it now.

You left out quite a bit.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:32 pm

You can't post pictures of your ex-wife on this site unless she has given you permission to do so AFTER you were divorced.

If she currently has given you permission then we would need her to sign on and let us know herself given the situation between the two of you.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:24 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:32 pm
You can't post pictures of your ex-wife on this site unless she has given you permission to do so AFTER you were divorced.

If she currently has given you permission then we would need her to sign on and let us know herself given the situation between the two of you.

If you look at the dates, they were posted when we WERE together, WITH her permission. And they were posted by the name i previously used, which i deactivated 6 years ago.
Last edited by TryN2Start on Sat Nov 11, 2023 2:15 am, edited 4 times in total.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:26 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:08 pm
Thank you for pointing out the pictures that should have been removed. I will take care of it now.

You left out quite a bit.
Yes, I did leave things out. Some things weren't pertinent to the story.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 3:15 am

To clarify, the story was told from my perspective at the time. I started using cocaine during this time. Lilgirl didnt do anything wrong. It was just bad communication. She is a great person, was a wondeful wife and didnt do anything wrong other than we both had poor communication. The intent of the story, obviously dont do drugs. But also, COMMUNICATE clearly and directly. Sometimes things arent said because it can be a tuff discussion between two people who love each other... no one wants to potentially hurt the other. Though by doing so, things can escalate poorly. The other intent was to show how things can escalate in general and to know what you could be getting into, before you do.

Please feel free to ask questions or PM me if you prefer.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 4:09 am

uxorious wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:55 am
What was the hottest moment? What was your best orgasm as a cuckold with her? When did you know you were in too deep?
The hottest moment was when we agreed she could fuck him at our house while I wasnt there. That drive home from work, knowing they were together, drove me wild! There were many great orgasms but for me, probably the last time I had sex with her. I was fucking her from behind and telling her things like, "You liked denying me, didnt you" she started moaning and that made me blow my load hard! I knew I was in too deep when it occured to me that she may actually have fallen in love with him. Thats when excitement turned to panic (I should have been more calm and collected).

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:11 am

TryN2Start wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:24 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:

If you look at the dates, they were posted when we WERE together, WITH her permission. And they were posted by the name i previously used, which i deactivated 6 years ago.
If you remember you also posted 2 download links that were not linked to those older posts. Those were deleted as there was no date associated with them and no way to determine if she had given permission.

She may have given her permission at the time for those older pics, but do you STILL have her permission to post and repost those pics?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:25 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:11 am
TryN2Start wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

If you remember you also posted 2 download links that were not linked to those older posts. Those were deleted as there was no date associated with them and no way to determine if she had given permission.

She may have given her permission at the time for those older pics, but do you STILL have her permission to post and repost those pics?
That's a very valid question. I hope the person is able to help you with their info.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:34 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
TryN2Start wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

I am not in contact with her. You, as an ADMIN, should have seen that I simply copied a link from an EXISTING POST that was from 5+ years ago!!!!

I did not post ANYTHING new!!!! I posted links to the old posts! Those are dangerous (FALSE) accusations! You're trying to make me look like a bad guy, when it is you that is incompetent as an ADMIN! How can you take something down that you cant see the date for? Please explain here, for other Admins to see! Maybe they'll enlighten you on how this platform works.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:54 am

TryN2Start wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:34 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
TryN2Start wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

I am not in contact with her. You, as an ADMIN, should have seen that I simply copied a link from an EXISTING POST that was from 5+ years ago!!!!

I did not post ANYTHING new!!!! You're trying to make me look like a bad guy, when it is you that is incompetent as an ADMIN!
Your post originally included 2 links to old posts and 2 download links. I deleted the download links as I already stated.
I never said that you posted any new/current pictures.

I asked if you currently had her permission to share her pictures.
You have answered that by stating that you are not in contact with her.

Thank you for clarifying.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:00 am

Please see this link viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41431 Prior to your arrival here at OHW, thumbnails were posted that were "Clickable". If you click them, you get what says a download link. Checkout old posts from that time period.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:26 pm

TryN2Start wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:00 am
Please see this link viewtopic.php?f=9&t=41431 Prior to your arrival here at OHW, thumbnails were posted that were "Clickable". If you click them, you get what says a download link. Checkout old posts from that time period.
That's irrelevant because that's not how it works now

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:49 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:26 pm
TryN2Start wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:00 am
That's irrelevant because that's not how it works now
No, those thumbnail posts that you can click on do in fact still exist on this platform. Would you like me to copy one from another thread and post it here to show you?

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:53 pm

There...

download/file.php?id=96827&mode=view

I posted a link like this that went back to the year 2016 and was given a raft of shit and made out to look like an asshole, by a moderator that didn't understand.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:04 pm

TryN2Start wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:53 pm
There...

I posted a link like this that went back to the year 2016 and was given a raft of shit and made out to look like an asshole, by a moderator that didn't understand.
I'm saying that it doesn't work that way anymore. It used to so old posts may still be in the old format. New posts won't be like that anymore

Please don't disrespect any moderators. They work hard for free to bring you this website for free and ad free.

TryN2Start

Unread post by TryN2Start » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:31 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:04 pm
TryN2Start wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:53 pm
There...

I'm saying that it doesn't work that way anymore. It used to so old posts may still be in the old format. New posts won't be like that anymore

Please don't disrespect any moderators. They work hard for free to bring you this website for free and ad free.
Are you not comprehending what 2up didn't understand? 2up said I posted a download link to pictures that didn't have a date on them, so he assumed (incorrectly) that I recently posted them. Big accusation that could land someone in court. He as an admin, should know that is must have been a post from 2016-2017. Then he insinuated that he knew about my story. Sorry, I don't have to respect someone who doesn't understand his job and disrespects me. A gentlemen would have apologized. Then I could respect him. Your team got it wrong and tried to make me a bad guy. It's important that others see this correspondence. My reputation was attacked, because of ignorance of others.