Cum Condom Delivery

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
mainelycuckold
Prepubescent

Cum Condom Delivery

Unread post by mainelycuckold » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:55 am

We have an acquaintance that delivers cum condoms to us to play with. (We've played with this guy only once before ~ bj only.). He typically drops them off to me at my work; in a Starbuck's paper bag. It's very humiliating to have to text him and ask for one... It's even more humilating when he arrives and I have to make small talk.
My wife has tied a knot in the condom and wore it around in her pussy all day. I've fucked it deep up in her. We've poured it out on her face during sex. I've held it in my mouth while fucking her.
I really want to ask him to come to my work and fill the condom while I watch. I'd like to have to suck on his balls and help coax the cum out. I don't dare though.

eventfire
Player

Re: Cum Condom Delivery

Unread post by eventfire » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:28 pm

mainelycuckold wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:55 am
We have an acquaintance that delivers cum condoms to us to play with. (We've played with this guy only once before ~ bj only.). He typically drops them off to me at my work; in a Starbuck's paper bag. It's very humiliating to have to text him and ask for one... It's even more humilating when he arrives and I have to make small talk.
My wife has tied a knot in the condom and wore it around in her pussy all day. I've fucked it deep up in her. We've poured it out on her face during sex. I've held it in my mouth while fucking her.
I really want to ask him to come to my work and fill the condom while I watch. I'd like to have to suck on his balls and help coax the cum out. I don't dare though.
Tell me he's an Uber Eats delivery driver...

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:39 pm

mainelycuckold wrote:
I'm not wondering if this would be better in the Fetishes section, but that's just a guess, I may be wrong.

BeauKnerr
Trainable

Unread post by BeauKnerr » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:53 pm

eventfire wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:28 pm
mainelycuckold wrote:
Tell me he's an Uber Eats delivery driver...
😂 The cum appetizer itself is only $5 on the menu, but it’s the extra $75 including delivery, tip, special packaging and biological hazard fees that can eat you alive in this situation.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:59 pm

mainelycuckold wrote:
This is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing. I guess where there's a want there's a need!