No Nut November

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
iloanmywife
Experienced

No Nut November

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:01 am

Anyone else doing No Nut November this year? It's an attempt to go the entire month of November without orgasming. I said I wanted to try it this year as a form of orgasm denial. To be clear, I'm doing NNN. My wife is not.

She thinks this is stupid but is going along with it with two conditions. First, that I hook her up whenever and however she wants, whether eating pussy and/or wearing our strap-on dildo and using whichever toys she wants. Second, she will determine when I end NNN. If she gets frustrated and wants to fuck, I have to give it up. She's between boyfriends right now and is dependent on me for sex. Or so I thought until I asked to do NNN. I had even suggested that she ask her former boyfriend for a mercy fuck or twelve. They regularly text but haven't been sexual for months.

So this morning my flight was cancelled and I have to work at home for most of the day. My wife stopped into my office after she got done with her morning workout and asked what my plans were for the rest of the day, fishing for a timeline. When she found out I wasn't leaving until this afternoon she added that a former boyfriend was coming over to work at the house. He'd sometimes work out of her office back when they were dating. Sometimes they'd fuck around, but usually they'd just hang out while they worked or the three of us would eat lunch together or catch up over coffee breaks.

I chuckled and realized, "I'm not supposed to be here, am I?" I asked if she wanted me to go work at the coffee shop or the airport but she told me to stay. Back when we were playing with him they'd sometimes go upstairs and fuck during the day, whether I was at home or not. She claims she wasn't specifically planning to have sex, that she just wanted company. And because he's no longer exclusively dating her, she had some reservations anyway, since they used to have unprotected sex. I told her it was cool. that I completely understood how my little experiment was impacting her. We haven't needed condoms in a while so I pulled out a few boxes out of the closet and left them for her in her nightstand. She gave me that "You're the best" look. That pretty much confirms it's going to happen.

I let him in while she was still showering. I'm not going to ask them, but I'm sure he'll be working at our house for the rest of the week while I'm out of town.

So that's my No Nut November. If my wife is getting laid regularly she might actually make me take this the distance.
Husband and Cuckold of MrsILMW

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: No Nut November

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:27 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:01 am
Anyone else doing No Nut November this year? It's an attempt to go the entire month of November without orgasming. I said I wanted to try it this year as a form of orgasm denial. To be clear, I'm doing NNN. My wife is not.

She thinks this is stupid but is going along with it with two conditions. First, that I hook her up whenever and however she wants, whether eating pussy and/or wearing our strap-on dildo and using whichever toys she wants. Second, she will determine when I end NNN. If she gets frustrated and wants to fuck, I have to give it up. She's between boyfriends right now and is dependent on me for sex. Or so I thought until I asked to do NNN. I had even suggested that she ask her former boyfriend for a mercy fuck or twelve. They regularly text but haven't been sexual for months.

So this morning my flight was cancelled and I have to work at home for most of the day. My wife stopped into my office after she got done with her morning workout and asked what my plans were for the rest of the day, fishing for a timeline. When she found out I wasn't leaving until this afternoon she added that a former boyfriend was coming over to work at the house. He'd sometimes work out of her office back when they were dating. Sometimes they'd fuck around, but usually they'd just hang out while they worked or the three of us would eat lunch together or catch up over coffee breaks.

I chuckled and realized, "I'm not supposed to be here, am I?" I asked if she wanted me to go work at the coffee shop or the airport but she told me to stay. Back when we were playing with him they'd sometimes go upstairs and fuck during the day, whether I was at home or not. She claims she wasn't specifically planning to have sex, that she just wanted company. And because he's no longer exclusively dating her, she had some reservations anyway, since they used to have unprotected sex. I told her it was cool. that I completely understood how my little experiment was impacting her. We haven't needed condoms in a while so I pulled out a few boxes out of the closet and left them for her in her nightstand. She gave me that "You're the best" look. That pretty much confirms it's going to happen.

I let him in while she was still showering. I'm not going to ask them, but I'm sure he'll be working at our house for the rest of the week while I'm out of town.

So that's my No Nut November. If my wife is getting laid regularly she might actually make me take this the distance.
ILMW - You could always try and say it's the LS equivalent to Movember, in support of Testicular Cancer. :up: :up: Which I have to say being a survivor of TC actually was a 'thing'.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:39 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:27 am
ILMW - You could always try and say it's the LS equivalent to Movember, in support of Testicular Cancer. :up: :up: Which I have to say being a survivor of TC actually was a 'thing'.
First, I'm glad you're still with us.

I think Movember contributed to the resurgence in popularity of facial hair. That and the lockdowns. Those of us who grew beards or mustaches or sideburns whatever decided, "What the heck, I'll keep it."

Too bad there's no socially acceptable way to turn NNN into a fundraiser, like getting people to donate $X per day for each day that I make it. In an alternate fantasy universe I'd seek bonus cuck donations of $Y for each time my wife fucks someone else while I'm celibate. That would be pretty severe public humiliation, which isn't our kink. I think even the first part is way too much information for just about everyone. But if it was a just within my social circle of camping/golfing/drinking buddies and their wives/friends, I'd be willing to do the abstinence fundraiser publicly (pbviously not the cuckold part). But in general, that's TMI for most people. I'm not going house-to-house telling my neighbors about this lol.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:29 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:39 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 7:27 am
First, I'm glad you're still with us.

I think Movember contributed to the resurgence in popularity of facial hair. That and the lockdowns. Those of us who grew beards or mustaches or sideburns whatever decided, "What the heck, I'll keep it."

Too bad there's no socially acceptable way to turn NNN into a fundraiser, like getting people to donate $X per day for each day that I make it. In an alternate fantasy universe I'd seek bonus cuck donations of $Y for each time my wife fucks someone else while I'm celibate. That would be pretty severe public humiliation, which isn't our kink. I think even the first part is way too much information for just about everyone. But if it was a just within my social circle of camping/golfing/drinking buddies and their wives/friends, I'd be willing to do the abstinence fundraiser publicly (pbviously not the cuckold part). But in general, that's TMI for most people. I'm not going house-to-house telling my neighbors about this lol.
ILMW - To be clear I wasn't thinking of you alone, but those in the LS in general with the side benefit contributing to the rise of HWing. And I wasn't thinking about sort of public acknowledgement, thou I could see that taking some interesting turns to be sure.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:44 am

I'm not sure if I will be denied for the entire month. She has continued Locktober for me, so I'm still locked in my device with no word of when she might decide to let me out or allow a release.

iloanmywife
Experienced

Unread post by iloanmywife » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:08 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:29 am

ILMW - To be clear I wasn't thinking of you alone, but those in the LS in general with the side benefit contributing to the rise of HWing. And I wasn't thinking about sort of public acknowledgement, thou I could see that taking some interesting turns to be sure.
I understood. I was answering for myself with the (very) hypothetical responses.

I'd love to see this challenge grow in popularity with husbands of hotwives. I'm genuinely curious how long I'll be able to make it myself. Tomorrow is the one-week mark, which isn't exactly uncharted territory, but knowing that I can't cum makes me acutely conscious of it. My wife getting laid in the meantime adds a (very desirable) cuckold angst to my abstinence.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 7:08 am

iloanmywife wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:08 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 9:29 am

I understood. I was answering for myself with the (very) hypothetical responses.

I'd love to see this challenge grow in popularity with husbands of hotwives. I'm genuinely curious how long I'll be able to make it myself. Tomorrow is the one-week mark, which isn't exactly uncharted territory, but knowing that I can't cum makes me acutely conscious of it. My wife getting laid in the meantime adds a (very desirable) cuckold angst to my abstinence.
ILMW - I guess a challenge thread could be started and confirmation could be provided by the HW. With each denied hubby offering to donate x dollars to the/a cause. Assuming the right organization is supported one would be able also claim this as a tax write off.

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:33 am

Or we could do a pool...the wife that gets the most strange, without the husband Cumming. Wins the pool.

Just a thought...then it all stays right here on ohw

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:00 pm

Topnotch wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:33 am
Or we could do a pool...the wife that gets the most strange, without the husband Cumming. Wins the pool.

TN - I get what you are saying, the point behind such a challenge would be to donate funds cures or research for men's health issues, such as testicular cancer or prostrate cancer, etc.

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:24 pm

Topnotch wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:33 am

I like it !