Bareback or not?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Bareback or not?

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:55 am

Bareback for my wife with trusted partners. She loves to be filled, mouth and pussy and wants cum for me to eat out while having her last couple of orgasms.

Smallcock74
Virgin

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:39 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:55 am
Bareback for my wife with trusted partners. She loves to be filled, mouth and pussy and wants cum for me to eat out while having her last couple of orgasms.
Wow. Your wife is gorgeous. You are a very lucky man being able to clean her pushy.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 7:01 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 2:55 am
would i ever like to fill her and for you to eat her out afterward!
then again i wouldn't mind eating her out after you came inside of her!

leo-cpl
Experienced

Unread post by leo-cpl » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:13 pm

Except for her first HW experience where she met the guy alone and although we decided on condoms, she was so overwhelmed that they ended up fucking bare with him cumming outside. After that it has always been with a condom on, she's met a total of 7 guys so far some of them multiple times and 2 of them regulars all of them with condoms.

However, she loves bareback fucking (I never use a condom with her and even cum inside when its safe) we are exploring to have one of her regulars has himself tested and they fuck bare. She likes the idea, its a huge turn on for her and although she likes the feeling of spurts of cum inside her she cant be in the pill so def no cum inside pussy for the guy. Unless there's a go with the flow moment LOL (coz I'm planning on letting her play n meet this guy alone).

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:37 pm

leo-cpl wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:13 pm
Except for her first HW experience where she met the guy alone and although we decided on condoms, she was so overwhelmed that they ended up fucking bare with him cumming outside. After that it has always been with a condom on, she's met a total of 7 guys so far some of them multiple times and 2 of them regulars all of them with condoms.

However, she loves bareback fucking (I never use a condom with her and even cum inside when its safe) we are exploring to have one of her regulars has himself tested and they fuck bare. She likes the idea, its a huge turn on for her and although she likes the feeling of spurts of cum inside her she cant be in the pill so def no cum inside pussy for the guy. Unless there's a go with the flow moment LOL (coz I'm planning on letting her play n meet this guy alone).
it has its pluses and minuses. personally i prefer bareback as i can feel her pussy SO much better!

Rauperich
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rauperich » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:46 pm

My gf had 2 other dicks in her. One in her pissy and ass, the other only in her pussy. Both went bareback. She says, id shes fucking others, she wants to feel everything. And she loves the feeling when they cum in her. It feels more natural. There would be something missing if she didnt get theyre cum

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:02 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:37 pm
leo-cpl wrote:

it has its pluses and minuses. personally i prefer bareback as i can feel her pussy SO much better!
With my sweeties first HW experience she went bareback all three times he came. However he didn't cum inside of her, he came on her "belly" as she put it, and then cleaned it up with a cloth. Has anyone else had similar expreiences?

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:07 pm

From the beginning, even though we have never actually discussed it, I be always wanted to lick my womans pussy after she was filled with cum. Naturally that requires some reasonable care in choosing partners, but I have always regarded it as an essential part of being a cuckold. And my instinctive feelings seem to be the same as every other cuckold.
The cock wants what the cock wants

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:46 pm

Reno1 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 8:07 pm
From the beginning, even though we have never actually discussed it, I be always wanted to lick my womans pussy after she was filled with cum. Naturally that requires some reasonable care in choosing partners, but I have always regarded it as an essential part of being a cuckold. And my instinctive feelings seem to be the same as every other cuckold.
How do you go about choosing? I would like some help so that I can do the same for my sweetie

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:08 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:02 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
leo-cpl wrote:

With my sweeties first HW experience she went bareback all three times he came. However he didn't cum inside of her, he came on her "belly" as she put it, and then cleaned it up with a cloth. Has anyone else had similar expreiences?
Mine goes bareback but probably a tossup as to how many have cum inside of her as have cum between her breasts…I guess for obvious reasons.

SmallHubbyTexas
Player

Unread post by SmallHubbyTexas » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:41 am

My wife is only with men she trusts and they go bareback.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:54 am

SRKnight wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 3:08 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:02 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
leo-cpl wrote:

Mine goes bareback but probably a tossup as to how many have cum inside of her as have cum between her breasts…I guess for obvious reasons.
i would LOVE to cum between her breasts for sure!! lol

Reno1
Trainable

Unread post by Reno1 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:10 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:46 pm
Reno1 wrote:
How do you go about choosing? I would like some help so that I can do the same for my sweetie
That’s a good question. Initially my wife was choosing the guys, because she was cheating on me, however after she confessed, we came to a plan of how to do it better. There was still a little pick up and fuck when we started it together, but then that changed to old boyfriends, acquaintances and my friends. By the time years had passed, finding partners eventually came down to married friends of hers, mine or ours. All they want to do is fuck. Usually they don’t tell their wives, but they can drop over anytime during the day or night and fuck her for a few hours. And watching or joining in can work well. But be prepared to have several guys fucking her at once, because sometimes they have reasons they can’t be there. Normally when one of you offers to let a guy friend fuck her, they say no initially. It’s just so strange for most people to get their heads around. But with maybe 1 exception all the guys came around and asked if they could really fuck her and then did it. Usually long term. And safe.this may not make sense now but finding a good group of guys to fuck her is really important. In fact having her seduce her ex or some other guy is usually an easy way to start.
The cock wants what the cock wants

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 1:38 am

Reno1 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 8:10 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:46 pm
Reno1 wrote:
That’s a good question. Initially my wife was choosing the guys, because she was cheating on me, however after she confessed, we came to a plan of how to do it better. There was still a little pick up and fuck when we started it together, but then that changed to old boyfriends, acquaintances and my friends. By the time years had passed, finding partners eventually came down to married friends of hers, mine or ours. All they want to do is fuck. Usually they don’t tell their wives, but they can drop over anytime during the day or night and fuck her for a few hours. And watching or joining in can work well. But be prepared to have several guys fucking her at once, because sometimes they have reasons they can’t be there. Normally when one of you offers to let a guy friend fuck her, they say no initially. It’s just so strange for most people to get their heads around. But with maybe 1 exception all the guys came around and asked if they could really fuck her and then did it. Usually long term. And safe.this may not make sense now but finding a good group of guys to fuck her is really important. In fact having her seduce her ex or some other guy is usually an easy way to start.
Thank you for the information!! You are very helpful. I'm looking forward to trying things out whenever we need to.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:01 am

Hi,

She knows my preference is for bareback, even when we started dating we used condoms the once, then bare. She has admited she prefers bare as well. So far every playmate has been bare, if she's protected they get to cum in her, so far since starting i know at least 4 cocks have gone in her bare, 3 have cum in her, one hopefully will soon (his choice)

Should be another one on the 17th.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:09 am

mrfuntime39 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 4:01 am
Hi,

She knows my preference is for bareback, even when we started dating we used condoms the once, then bare. She has admited she prefers bare as well. So far every playmate has been bare, if she's protected they get to cum in her, so far since starting i know at least 4 cocks have gone in her bare, 3 have cum in her, one hopefully will soon (his choice)

Should be another one on the 17th.
I can't wait to hear what happens on the 17th!!

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:14 pm

clearly its an individual choice - but my wife is a very very big cumlover and much prefers it bare and unprotected

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:26 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:14 pm
clearly its an individual choice - but my wife is a very very big cumlover and much prefers it bare and unprotected
my sweetie loves it the same. she MUCH prefers it!!

Jab4957
Virgin

Unread post by Jab4957 » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:22 pm

We prefer bareback. My wife is a pleaser, so knowing how amazing her partner feels brings her the most happiness. She knows i hate seeing condoms sliding in and out of her, so it drives her crazy knowing how turned on I am watching her.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 2:31 am

Jab4957 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:22 pm
We prefer bareback. My wife is a pleaser, so knowing how amazing her partner feels brings her the most happiness. She knows i hate seeing condoms sliding in and out of her, so it drives her crazy knowing how turned on I am watching her.
I can't wait for that moment when i'm able to watch!! i've been told i have to be patient and work my way up to that. that day couldn't come sooner! lol ;)

stubbyhubby
Trainable

Unread post by stubbyhubby » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:36 am

Very hot story!! I love the lack of talking. Makes it very primal.

Lisa has always gone bareback. She loves being came in so much that she actually orgasms when she feels them shoot in her. I can only recall two occasions where a guy used a condom. They were married and worried about getting her pregnant because either she or I had told them she was fertile and not on birth control (most guys got off on knowing they could get her pregnant). In both cases she convinced them to take it off and cum in her.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:42 am

stubbyhubby wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:36 am
Very hot story!! I love the lack of talking. Makes it very primal.

Lisa has always gone bareback. She loves being came in so much that she actually orgasms when she feels them shoot in her. I can only recall two occasions where a guy used a condom. They were married and worried about getting her pregnant because either she or I had told them she was fertile and not on birth control (most guys got off on knowing they could get her pregnant). In both cases she convinced them to take it off and cum in her.
How did you feel when they came inside of her bareback?

Teensy1
Experienced

Unread post by Teensy1 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:44 am

My wifey insists on barebacking her bull. She loves coming home with his cream oozing out of her swollen poophole while I watch,

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:47 am

Teensy1 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:44 am
My wifey insists on barebacking her bull. She loves coming home with his cream oozing out of her swollen poophole while I watch,
and here i thought barebacking was only in reference to doing it in a pussy.

Mrwarmwife
Trainable

Unread post by Mrwarmwife » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:31 pm

Mrswarmwife has her preference too! She hasn't used a condom since she started on this journey. Really amazing when I think about it. That said, once she clicks with a guy she has always asked for a full test panel, so she has only played with guys that test clean and show the results first. In fairness, she has been tested regularly and shares her results too.

Her latest friend also fills her quite fully, which she loves. It's the first time she's said she can feel it when he cums inside her and she can feel it starting to immediately run out of her too.

I never would've imagined in a 100 years she would've done all she has!! :o :shock: