Realistic role-playing.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Smallcock74
Virgin

Realistic role-playing.

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:12 am

A few years ago my wife went through a phase of meeting guys through role-play. We had a lot of guys answering adverts and volunteering to play the role of a plumber or handyman offering to put up some shelves. After a short time we started to get real tradesmen offering their services, which we often accepted. We had a few carpets fitted and a leaky roof repaired. Her favourite for quite a while was a window cleaner. I'm not sure if this was because we always had clean windows or that he was well endowed.
All of a sudden we started getting messages from other professions. One of which was a police officer. We thought at first he was probably joking, but he turned out to be real. He couldn't do much whilst on duty, but would often turn up at our house after his shift and strip search my wife before handcuffng her to the bed.

Anyone else done anything similar?

trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Realistic role-playing.

Unread post by trecital » Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:34 am

You say that you started to get real tradesmen offering their services. Did you actually want new carpets? Did you pay these tradesmen, or was it a swap......your wife's pussy for a new carpet?

Smallcock74
Virgin

Re: Realistic role-playing.

Unread post by Smallcock74 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:43 am

Yes, all the services that we accepted were required. We didn't pay cash for any of the services. Each were arranged in different ways. The window cleaner would clean the windows on the first Saturday of every month. My wife would be in various stages of undress and often masturbating as he cleaned the bedroom window. The gas safety check was a simple swap. I knew the boiler was being repaired, but didn't know that my wife had arranged it as a role-play. The first I knew was when I discovered them in bed together. The carpets were paid for by us, but fitted for free. We discovered a tradesman who suggested this fantasy online. We called him to give a quote for a bedroom carpet. I greeted him at the door and showed him to the bedroom where he discovered my wife on the bed. She sucked him off and said he could have more when he fitted the carpet.