Variations on chastity

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Blenndogg
Prepubescent

Variations on chastity

Unread post by Blenndogg » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:07 pm

My wife and I have been in a hotwife/cuck relationship for a few years. It’s been interesting to see how our approach to chastity has changed the in the last year. At the beginning we’d play with chastity device during meetings with bulls. Eventually, that changed to wearing it more often but still having a relatively normal sex life. A couple months ago my wife really got into trying new ideas for me. Her bulls can fuck her normally of course, but I now have special restrictions.
It works like this, I can fuck her with a strap on and if I do a good job then I’m allowed a handjob after. If she sees her bull then I’m allowed to jerk off onto her, but I have to clean his and mine own cum off of her. Finally, sometimes we can’t make plans with a bull so she will have me fuck her, but here’s the rub. If I fuck her then I’m forbidden to cum. In fact, she’ll stop me when I get close and use ice cubes to get me back in my cage. She says being inside her is reward enough and I’m not allowed to cum.

It’s all delightful torture and I’m smitten.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Re: Variations on chastity

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:36 pm

Blenndogg wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:07 pm
She says being inside her is reward enough and I’m not allowed to cum.

That's cool. You're getting more than I'm getting. Now it's Locktober, and then comes No Nut November. I may be denied for at least six weeks.

Blenndogg
Prepubescent

Unread post by Blenndogg » Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:52 pm

It’s been such a mind fuck. Like it was one thing to be locked up and rewarded with the occasional handjob. But being uncaged to fuck her and then stopped before I cum is torture. I love it

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:45 am

Wow! This sounds amazing! I love the set up you and your wife have. Sounds so cruel yet hot and sexy at the same time. What a thrill!

Flint
Player

Unread post by Flint » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:14 pm

Blenndogg wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:07 pm
Amazing! I don't even know her and I'm smitten too!