Just listening

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Question is do you prefere listening or watching?

I like listening to over watching my wife being fucked.
48%
I like watching over listening to my wife being fucked.
52%

Total votes: 56

Mgcouplemn
Player

Just listening

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Oct 21, 2023 9:39 pm

It is not common for me not to watch and masturbate as my Hotwife is fucking a guy, however this evening we were out, wife was flirtacious with many men. about 10 she said let's go home. I told her I was disappointed that we were not having entertainment tonight, she replied with "don't be" and "give it some time". We arrived at home and when we arrived she went directly to the bedroom and moved my cuck chair next to the bed, which meant that she was going to fuck while I jerk off. We got naked and she had me lick her pussy for a while, a car pulled into the drive way and she got a text. She then had me sit in the chair where she blindfolded me, she told me to just sit there and start jerking off, so I did.

She left the room for a short time, when she returned I was still masturbating, she wasn't alone. A guy spoke saying "I guess it is alright, he is sitting there jerking off" she replied "I told you he is ok with it" I listened as he got undressed and I could hear them playing. She told the guy "eat my pussy" and everything got quiet for a while, she squealed a little and said "fuck me now". I listened to the movement on the bed, then started hearing the slap of his body on her body as he fucked her

I was aroused and was stroking my cuck pretty hard, she told me to slow down a little because she didn't want me to get off to soon. I listened as they fucked and changed positions a few time. I sat there still stroking and listening for quite a while, they were getting louder. She yelled to me "baby he's cuming in me, pound it and cum". I heard them fucking hard, the guy groaned and stopped moving, my wife was vocal as she came too. I shot my load. The guy left and my wife came back and removed my blindfold and we went to bed with the guys cum leaking from her pussy and my cum sprayed all over myself.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

jdeezel
Virgin

Re: Just listening

Unread post by jdeezel » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:05 am

Love this!

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Sun Oct 22, 2023 12:38 am

That is pretty hot. Thinks for sharing. I didn't vote because I don't get to watch, she always plays alone. However I do really love to listen in. She has called me a few times and just layed the phone down...those were extremely hot. One guy was extremely hung. He had her in doggie and was banging the crap out of her. She cept screaming omg,omg,omg. Damn that was hot! Also sometimes we have a small recording thing she will use that and get to listen in when she gets back home.

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:00 am

I didn’t vote because I can’t say I specifically have a preference. There are times where I definitely enjoy the visual of watching her be pleasured and other times that being denied that, only hearing the playtime and my imagination running wild with what it looks like is insanely hot.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:39 am

I couldn’t vote because I can’t decide, but I need to decide soon. My Queen is taking her next Bull a week from today. I won’t be there, but she has given me the choice of listening in on speakerphone, or watching on FaceTime.

It’s the next step in my cucking.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:43 am

I don’t watch but listen many times as she leaves her cell phone own. Love to hear the naughty chat as she is fucking whether the first time with a guy or one she’s been with several times

Loserpaul
Experienced

Unread post by Loserpaul » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:33 am

Listening is hot because it means I am excluded from the room & banished to the spare room. It puts me in my place as the beta.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:30 am

At this point, I would just be happy to know that my girlfriend is giving herself to another man or men. If she is left sore and completely exhausted afterwards then that is a plus.

As a cuck, I'd love to watch, but listening would be close pick. Realistically I feel like I will be hearing the details from her beautiful voice a few days later when she comes home from her dates.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:42 pm

I would answer this question differently at different times, but lately I've been outside the room while they play and am really into listening. Like OP mentioned, it's hot when things get silent then you start hearing little noises leading up to the big show.

SkipJohnson
Prepubescent

Unread post by SkipJohnson » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:26 pm

Preferabley, I like listening gf getting railled while I work or perform hobby.