Cucked by my old friend and my girlfriend at reunion

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
SailorGuy
Player

Cucked by my old friend and my girlfriend at reunion

Unread post by SailorGuy » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:01 am

I've been separated from my wife/hotwife for a couple of years, but in the meantime I've had a relationship with a beautiful woman who I have also wanted to cuckold me. I've never told her that, but the potential has always been there. She's a strong smart brilliant beautiful woman. Over the past couple of years I told my old high school friend back east about her, and sent travel pictures of her as well. My friend told me he thought my girlfriend was hot and sounded like a lot of fun. He's married, but to a pretty dull woman according to him.
So just last week she and I flew back east to attend my high school reunion. When my old friend and my girlfriend met I could see the chemistry between them. Though there were lots of people at the reunion my old friend kept coming back to us, talking with me but clearly lusting after my girlfriend. And she was becoming more and more flirty with him.
After the main reunion event had ended she and I were invited to another classmate's smaller gathering up in her suite. About a dozen of us were there, including my old friend. Lots of drinking and laughter amongst us all; but at one point I saw my girlfriend and my friend in a close embrace. I heard her tell him he was "a beautiful man, I love you". He leaned down and kissed her, and she was clearly receptive of it. My heart kept into my throat,
When this gathering broke up we all walked out of the room, those two arm and arm. Out in the hallway it became just the three of us. His room was up a few floors; mine was down. The up elevator came first; my girlfriend let him go with a lingering touch. But before the door closed I surprised us all by saying "wait, hold the door!" I turned to my girlfriend and quietly asked her if she wanted to go with him. She didn't say anything, but she suddenly stepped into his elevator. My friend let the door close; I was left alone in the hallway. Stunned - and on-fire aroused.
My girlfriend came back to our room some five hours later. She may have presumed I was asleep, but the second she climbed into the bed I was all over her. She smelled like sex and was all sweaty. I kissed her passionately. She pullers back for a minute - "does this mean you're okay with what I just did?" And I only kissed her again, and again. And then I lay back and confessed my cuckold fantasy. I told her I knew I had never really satisfied her in bed and had always felt bad about it. I cum almost instantly and am barely 4" with a semi erection. I knew she had a strong sex drive; I wanted her to have another "real man" lover. She was stunned, but then I asked her how it had been with my friend. She was deeply deeply satisfied with their lovemaking. I asked her to tell me about it, and if it would be okay for me to rub myself while she talked.
Oh man, it was hot, and I exploded in about a minute! Right then and there we revised our relationship; I was going to be her cuck!
We had one more night at the hotel; I asked my friend if he'd like to spend it with us. At first he said it felt a little weird, as we were old friends. But he confessed my girlfriend was so hot that he'd be glad to. So that next night he came to our room; my girlfriend met him at the door and right away they embraced and began kissing, hands all over each other. I lay on the bed and rubbed my cock inside my shorts. When they fell to the bed they were oblivious of my presence. He was huge and fully erect when she pulled off his pants. Immediately she took his cock into her mouth. She pulled away and he stretched her out on the bed and I was in awe to see him glide his cock into her, and to hear her gasp. What a sight! He had a completely hairless body, not any pubic hair at all. She is slender and like my ex-wife flat chested with an enormous wild dark hairy bush.
They fucked and fucked and fucked, completely ignoring me. My little cock was rock-hard, a very rare occurrence. I did my best to hold off cumming until they both did: I ejaculated all over my chest and belly. The two lovers fell apart from each other, spent and clearly happy.
The details of our conversations after that, before we departed the reunion hotel and returned home, I will leave for another post. But I have made for myself another cuckold relationship. It just seems to be what I'm wired for!

Oneillfranko
Trainable

Re: Cucked by my old friend and my girlfriend at reunion

Unread post by Oneillfranko » Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:12 am

Great. Seems you all got what you wanted and needed 😊

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 11:41 am

Great story can't wait to hear more!

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:05 pm

SailorGuy wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 10:01 am
The details of our conversations after that, before we departed the reunion hotel and returned home, I will leave for another post. But I have made for myself another cuckold relationship. It just seems to be what I'm wired for!
Do tell!

US31
Virgin

Unread post by US31 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:03 am

Please tell us !

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:06 am

Wild story. Very hot!
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

gesdell
Pervert

Unread post by gesdell » Wed Oct 18, 2023 11:30 am

I would love to hear about your conversation with her as well. That is sometimes where the cuckolding actually happens, in the mind.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:59 pm

Congratulations Sailorguy.

It sounds like you and your new Cuckoldress was meant for each other!

Please keep posting how this evolves.

Sincerely
elina

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:05 am

Hot story! Yes, please tell us of the conversations with her. I bet she really appreciated that you gave her a moment to be free.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 3:44 pm

SG - Now the cat's out of the bag has there been any convo's about ongoing or future arrangements/adventures? :shock: :shock:

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:35 am

Two weeks later, here's how things stand.
My friend and the reunion are back east, my girlfriend and I live on the west coast. So nothing more has happened between them as yet. My old friend is married and on some level devoted to his wife, so I understand his mixed emotions about all this. He wants to come out here soon though. My girlfriend certainly wants him to!
But in the meantime we are having the best "sex" of our relationship, all because the cat's out of the bag. No longer do I have to worry about pleasing her fully. We don't even try to fuck anymore - that's for him. But we do get together and rub and kiss passionately. I am crazy about her sensitive flat chest and erect nipples. I actually give her orgasms rubbing and kissing her chest. As well she lets me kiss her hairy thighs and her huge wild bush and hairy asshole, leading to more orgasms for her, much to my delight. She loves my really hairy chest and rubs it while I rub hers and masturbate. Incredibly intimate and powerfully erotic. She talks about my friend while we do this, and it is mind-blowing intense.
I think it is so great that we let the truth out. This emotional freedom with each other is what fuels everything.
I asked her: since she loves my hairy chest, and she herself is so hairy, what does she thing about my friend's hairless body? She told me it is so unique to her that it is very erotic. Especially sucking his hairless cock and balls. No hairs getting in the way! Something new for her. And it doesn't hurt that his cock is so much bigger than mine. I told her how erotic it was for me to see his huge hairless cock pushed up into her hairy bush; the contrast was stunning. The woman harrier than the man!
This gave me the idea of shaving myself down there, hoping she would give me the same treatment she gave him. I did this the other day. That night in bed when she saw this she laughed. "With no hair and such a tiny cock you look like a little boy!" She laughed again when I asked her if that meant she wasn't going to give me a blow job. Oh well! But it did feel all the more wonderful to rub myself with no hair there. We mutually masturbated, me watching her long fingers disappearing into her wild dark bush, and her watching my fingers glide across my smooth hairless skin. And all the while talking about - you guessed it - him!
He may be coming out our way in another week or two. I am hoping we can have a threesome, but if nothing else exciting to have the two of them making love in my spare bedroom.

Open2it
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Open2it » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:47 am

Have you considered letting them make love in your room while you take the spare bedroom? Hopefully you get to enjoy the naughty pleasures of watching, participating, and cleaning up. But if you feel you’re inhibiting their sex play it wouldn’t it be easier for you to move to the spare room then interrupting their passions. Not to mention how you would be reminded of being her cuckold every night thereafter when you slept in your own bed.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:20 am

Hey everyone, it's been a while but here is how things have developed between my girlfriend and my old high school friend.
My buddy is pretty wealthy and has either been flying out here or having my girlfriend fly back east to Florida to fuck. And I couldn't be happier. AS if I needed any more confirmation that I am a born cuck, here it is.
I have been crazy in love with Marta for several years. Unlike my wife she has a strong sex drive. After years of being happily cucked by my wife, and my entire sex life being masturbation next to her while she told me of her lovemaking with Tom, I found myself overwhelmed by Marta's sexual aggression. I was totally drawn to her. She has a sexy body and a sexy energy about her. Like my wife she is perfectly flat chested and very hairy. Both women with a nice touch of masculinity about them. For around ten years my wife and I had zero sexual intercourse. She was satisfied by Tom's physicality; I was in heaven masturbating next to her. No performance required. I was figuring this would last forever; unfortunately shed and Tom broke up, she met Joel and moved in with him, and I met Marta.
Marta was passionate right from the start. I ravished her in bed, kissing her flat muscular chest, teasing her nipples to erection, and licking her massively hairy pussy, bringing her to convulsing orgasms. And meanwhile my cock hung limply. I was deeply satisfied giving her all that pleasure, but I knew she was disappointed things went no further. On my own, later. I would masturbate, thinking about what had just happened. Then my thinking pictured her with another guy, and my cock got rock-hard and I rubbed myself to a fantastic orgasm.
So fast-forward to my class reunion. The Truth finally came out. And here I am again in a full-on cuckold dynamic. How long will things last this time? I don't know. All I do know is that I am just about addicted to being a cuckold. I love the constant buzz, love when she flies back east for a few days, but really love most when she lays in bed next to me just like my wife used to do. I love that there is no expectation of having to perform for Marta. She is pleased to let me bring her to orgasm rubbing and kissing her chest; sometimes she will let my dive down into her great bush, licking the hairs that trail down her thighs as well as all the way up to her sensitive asshole. Then I will lay back and rub my semi-erect 4" cock while she tells me about her lovemaking with Russ. She watches as I explode all over myself. If she's in the mood she will lick all my cum off of me, sometimes feeding it back to me with a long silky kiss. I love this intimacy. And maybe that's what it's all about: deep satisfying intimacy. I never got that kind of satisfaction as somebody's lover, but I sure do as somebody's cuck.

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:26 am

Thanks SailorGuy

Wonderful to see how you accept and enjoy your true nature.
Hopefully, Marta will want to stay with you forever; obviously She does enjoy your relationship the way it is.

Sincerely
elina

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:09 am

Hot! I had a similar experience with my wife KK and her high-school ex. They never had penetrating vaginal sex when they were together, fear of pregnancy. The first time they got together as adults was at KK's reunion. She was attending solo, because I had business conflicts. She hooked up with Marc the first afternoon of the event - they fucked like rabbits the entire time, fairly indiscreetly I might add...

After the event I got several calls and emails asking me if we'd gotten a divorce, or if I knew KK might be fucking around...

Since that event, I've seen KK and Marc together several times. He travels for work, and sometimes arranges his schedule to stop by for a visit (I mean hot fuck session) with KK.

SailorGuy
Player

Unread post by SailorGuy » Tue Jan 16, 2024 9:54 am

Yeah, I hope I can have a three-way with them one of these days. Marta was hesitant when I first asked her, but when I assured her I actually just wanted to be there with them, watch them kiss, watch her suck his cock, watch him fuck her in every position while I masturbate. Then she was more into it.
I think deeper down I want to have a three-way with her and a bi guy. I loved it when she used to give me a blowjob and she would kiss me right away and feed me back my cum. It's too weird to think of eating my friend's cum. But of it was a stranger, a handsome man, hairless, hung and cut I would be all over him in bed with Marta.