Wife's new boyfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
readerofthings
Experienced

Wife's new boyfriend

Unread post by readerofthings » Sat Oct 14, 2023 7:36 am

My wife R has really been busy the last few months seeing several guys but as of last week there's a new player in the game. A month or so ago she met a young guy at Big Lots. He was the cashier and after chatting with her a bit and ringing us up, he helped bring some items out to the car and the two of them hit it off pretty good. They did some minor flirting as she directed me how to load our stuff into the car.

We've been back at least 5-6 times since, at her behest, to pick up more stuff we don't need for the house. Between him not being there and us getting a different cashier when it was our turn, it was surprisingly difficult for her to make contact again, but a week ago she let the woman behind us go in front of us which allowed her to get what she was looking for. Again he offered to help take our stuff out, which was a little surprising since this time there was only one other cashier and a decent size line behind us. When we got to the car he upped his game. There was only a few big planters and a large painting, which only took a second to load into the back of the car. The rest of the time I stood quietly while the two of them got to know each other.

He's young, handsome, probably early-mid 20's, but It was obvious he has experience with women. Still, he was not super forward with her, probably because I was there. R has always had a way of breaking down those kind of barriers though, and after a few minutes of introductions and small talk (his name is Alan and he's a full time college student, part time employee) he put his hand on her waist and remarked how amazing she looked in her outfit. I had known as soon as she came out of the bedroom to leave for the store that the tight black skirt that fell just above her knees and form fitting gray top that highlighted her DD cup breasts quite immaculately, was for him. Her response of offering to take a ride, with the two of them in the back seat so they could get to know each other took me by surprise. She is never that forward, preferring the man to take the lead. His counter offer caught me even more off guard however. He wanted to drive instead, just the two of them, and his proposal was immediately met with a smile and her handing him the keys.

She told me she'd be back in a bit and I should wait at the nearby Dunkin Donuts for her to return. At that point I had pangs of jealousy, being left like that, but also couldn't help being turned on as well. I was inside having a coffee when she texted me to come out. She was in the driver's seat and he was nowhere to be seen. I got in the car and she drove off, saying nothing. "So....what happened?" I finally asked after a minute. "Sorry princess, you're on a need to know basis and right now, you don't need to know". I couldn't help but chuckle to myself as I noticed her lipstick was smudged just a little and her bra was laying on the back seat. "Yes dear", I responded.

Fast forward to this morning and R tells me that since I wanted to know so badly what she and Alan did, he might be dropping by later today so she can show me first hand. :whip:

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife's new boyfriend

Unread post by eater » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:45 am

very hot

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Sat Oct 14, 2023 11:50 am

Can't wait to hear what happened and what is happening next.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:24 am

RT - Great visual of how you wife was dressed. :up: :up:
- Of course your number of trips to Big Lots could have been doubled by returning those items you didn't actually need. :shock: :shock:
- I'm sure Alan will be around a fair bit, as leaving work in the middle of his shift can't possibly be good for continued employment. :lol: :lol:

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:13 am

Any update?

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Wed Oct 18, 2023 1:59 pm

Well he did come by Saturday evening but he requested they have some time alone, i.e. without me at the house, which I agreed to. He showed up and they went into the bedroom and for the second time in a week, she gave him a blowjob and swallowed, She's already told me he makes her hotter than she's been in a long time, and in her words if he does end up fucking her there's a chance she might spontaneously combust. She's doing her best not to come across too desperate though so she's not pushing him. For now it looks like he's content to have her polish his rod. :)

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Oct 19, 2023 4:58 am

So hot! I hope you get to drive next time.
Thanks for sharing.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:16 am

Great update can't wait for more to happen!