Tuesday meeting

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Nick1477
Virgin

Tuesday meeting

Unread post by Nick1477 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 4:57 am

Deleting post, had no replies
Last edited by Nick1477 on Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

eater
2 Bit Whore

Re: Tuesday meeting

Unread post by eater » Sat Oct 14, 2023 8:57 am

looking forward to it

Nick1477
Virgin

Unread post by Nick1477 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:41 am

The meeting went ahead as planned yesterday at our country caravan. She'd met him a few weeks ago for a social but this was their first sexual encounter. When he arrived she was waiting on the bed for him dressed in a black basque and stockings so I met him in the car park and led him to her.
Watching them in the room was a bit limited as the bedroom is a bit small and was making him a little nervous so I made do with watching them through the cameras on my phone but nipping in to take a few pics when her mouth was full of cock.
The session went most the way of the previous one with him giving her pussy a good fucking then after a bit of a break and a cuddle she going down on him which must have been around an hour until he shot his load into her mouth.
The idea of this meet was for me to be caged for the first time and to eat my first cream pie.
I never got caged as she wasn't keen but maybe next time and as for the cream pie not sure if it counts but I ate her out and cleaned her pussy for a good 30 mins after he'd gone so the spunk had been in her for about an hour so instead of thick and white it was quite runny. Even so it was a marvelous experience which I loved and don't think I'd have a problem when I get a fresh creamy one in the future.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:32 am

More please