My wife invited a new guy to our house

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jandl80
Virgin

My wife invited a new guy to our house

Unread post by Jandl80 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:06 pm

I think this is a new record for my wife. She's been a hotwife for a few years, but this year she's had sex with 6 new guys and this week was a new guy she's never fucked before. He's got a large black cock and she told me she wanted it. So she invited him over to have sex with her in our bedroom, while I was home. I was in another room the whole time, but I could hear her getting fucked in our bed. She was really enjoying it and moaning loudly, and I heard her tell him that his cock felt really good. They were both very excited because it was the first time for them to be together. She had his cock buried in her pussy within just a few minutes of getting to the bed. She said at one point, "I love the way you fuck me". That must have excited him because I could hear him pumping her pussy faster and faster as she reacted by clearly having an orgasm on his cock. She was still breathing hard and moaning from from cumming on his big cock when he said something I couldn't make out, but I heard her response. She said "cum in me... I want your cum load in me." Within another minute I heard him groan and fill her pussy full.

Once he left, I went in the bedroom and she had gotten off the bed for a moment to show him to the door. Then I saw that there was cum dripping from her pussy all over the floor. She said, simply, that was great! He's definitely coming back to fuck me regularly.

jdeezel
Virgin

Re: My wife invited a new guy to our house

Unread post by jdeezel » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:15 pm

So did you clean her up nicely?

eater
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by eater » Fri Oct 13, 2023 11:31 pm

tell us all about it. where did she meet him? do you have a role? what kind of interactions did the 3 of you have? what kind of relationship does you wife have with her men? what kind of cuck are you? what kind of cuckoldress is your wife?

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Oct 14, 2023 12:41 am

I think it's smart when your wife is going to fuck someone for the first time that she does it at your home. That way if something isn't quite right you could step in and stop it. It's for her safety. I always preferred my wife to bring her first dates home to make sure she was safe.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:58 am

Great story hope you keep us updated!

Jandl80
Virgin

Unread post by Jandl80 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:13 am

The next day I asked her for details of what had happened since I didn’t watch and just heard her having sex with him. She said he was a little nervous because it was the first time with her. She stripped off her clothes right away and got on our bed. When he got on the bed she spread her legs and he started eating her pussy right away. She said he was good at it and she came hard in his mouth within a couple of minutes.

He then got naked and she said his cock was already hard. She said it was definitely longer and thicker than mine. She has a size she likes, and she said his was perfect. Large enough to stretch her and feel great, but not uncomfortably big. She had one a several years ago that was so large (9 inches and thick) that she felt it was a bit too big. She fucked him yes - more than once - and enjoyed it too, but there was a painful aspect to it that she didn’t care for. However this new guy was just perfect she said and felt really good inside her.

She said she wanted to suck his black cock, but after he ate her pussy, he was a bit too excited and wanted to just put his cock in her, so she told him to put it in. He pushed into her and she told me it felt perfect and she knew she was going to come again on his cock very shortly. He started fucking her, slowly at first. She said she loved the way he moved and the way he was fucking her. She told him at that point, your cock is really good, and feels great in me. Keep fucking me just like that.

He did, and I could hear her moaning loudly from the other room. She said she started to cum again just as he picked up the pace, and was she already thinking he needed to fuck her regularly. That’s when he told her he was about to cum, and she said yes, cum in my pussy; fill me with your cum load. He asked her in a strained voice if she was sure as he kept pounding her. I could hear her response as she was almost yelling at this point and told him please cum in me. I want you to dump your big cum load in my pussy! He did and he apparently he came a lot because she was dripping it all over the bedroom floor later as I mentioned before.

She wants him back and he wants to come back, so I assume this will be happening again soon.