Need advice on what to do.

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Bullacy
Prepubescent

Need advice on what to do.

Unread post by Bullacy » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:08 pm

Hey everyone. I'm due to the Forum but not really to the lifestyle, I dabbled very briefly when I was younger. But, recently a woman hit me up on FetLife and we started talking. It was an instant connection I mean immediately back and forth on the chat just getting to know each other it was so easy. She tells me that she's married and her husband is a cuckold and wants her to find someone to play with. She says they don't have any boundaries or really anything rules-wise because he just won't tell her anything. They've been married 10 years and he has to wear a cage to even get hard to fuck her. She is deprived. We talk, and immediately I can tell it's not going to be a normal situation.

I start seeing red flags almost immediately with the things she's telling me in the way that he's acting. She's telling me and crying to me about the lack of things she's getting in her marriage and how just talking to me I can see her and all of these other things. So I tell her immediately that she has to tell her husband that this is not a cuckold situation and that she needs to talk to him about his feelings and what's going on.

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: Need advice on what to do.

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:23 pm

Welcome to OHW. This sounds like a dumpster fire in the making. Be extra careful.

onceacuck
Trainable

Unread post by onceacuck » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:28 pm

Sounds as though you’re the sane one here, and you’re handling it appropriately.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:39 pm

Whether cuckolding or not, the old rules still apply.

Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:25 am

Sounds like the marriage is in deep trouble and the husband and the wife have extreme issues. Not getting any farther into this situation would be best.