Talked to a drunk milf stranger who was surprisingly into it

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
uxorious
Player

Talked to a drunk milf stranger who was surprisingly into it

Unread post by uxorious » Thu Oct 12, 2023 6:29 am

I posted this once before but have modified it slightly to avoid exposing me or the woman I was talking to. If you caught the original story over there you'll notice I've omitted a few details -- not because the story is made up but because I didn't want to dox myself to my friends if they somehow came across this post. There are fewer details now but I am going to try to be as descriptive and hopefully nothing is lost from the reader's perspective.

I recently took a trip with 3 other guys to a beach resort with very nice weather. There was a pool with a swim up bar where we spent most of our days. A group of women we hadn't seen entered the pool and one of them kind of loudly said it was her birthday.

She was blonde, big tits, pretty face, worked in IT. We'd later learn she's 41 and has a couple kids at home. She also later mentioned that she was happily divorced.

My friends and I waded up to the swim-up bar and I used overhearing that it was her birthday as our "in" to talking with them. I bought us all a round of shots (not cheap at the swim up bar) and we all got to talking. As time went on, we kind of drifted apart into 1-on-1 couples just talking and getting to know each other. We continued talking (and drinking) for a little while before the one I was talking to started talking about her divorce.

She let me know that her husband cheated on her and she eventually cheated on him to get back at him once it was clear the marriage was beyond repair. I kind of looked around quickly and feeling like I had nothing to lose blurted out, "I love when a partner hooks up without me."

She kind of rolled her eyes and said something about how everyone on dating apps is looking for an ENM relationship and no one wants to commit anymore. That's when I told her I like to remain monogamous while my partner can hookup whenever she wants. Her eyes got wide, she smiled and kind of exclaimed, "You're a cuck!?".

She got pretty excited and said things like how perfect that would be and how she wished more men were. She said after her marriage she didn't see herself as being monogamous and that it sounded like the perfect setup. She asked me a bunch of questions (how I got into it? An early love interest hooked up with someone else), (if I like to watch? I haven't had the opportunity), (what do I get out of it? A hot story and thinking of my partner being sexual on her own), (so do you have a small pee pee? I'm not winning any size contests). She laughed. After a little bit our conversation kind of turned back to vanilla topics but she did say that was so "cool" and "I hope I could find a guy like you."

I was honest in telling her I had a girlfriend (who does not seem interested). I also lived on the other side of the country. But it was a great way to chat with a random, attractive, female stranger about this lifestyle and let her know that we're out there. Her friends were getting out of the pool and she said goodbye and that was the last we saw of them for the rest of our trip.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Talked to a drunk milf stranger who was surprisingly into it

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:18 am

That is awesome! I feel like the lifestyle is becoming much more mainstream and well known or she has a kinky side to her. It's nice that you were able to capture her attention and at least keep conversation with a hot woman, especially about a topic you love and clearly one that very much interested her.

The first and only time I ever did that was on a first date that was getting boring and I figured I'd never see her again so I told her my entire cuckolding past, literally everything I have posted here.

We sat at a park bench for 5 hours talking about the lifestyle and my story. She was super engaged and interested, even told me her and her ex discussed it but broke up before they ever did anything.

Long story short, we went on more dates and I not only got to enjoy her in bed but made her my girlfriend for a short period. It was just not feasible as she was a long distance relationship. I know she wanted the cuckold benefits down the road so I love that me being honest about it from the beginning completely helped reel her in.

canadianwittol
Player

Unread post by canadianwittol » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:12 am

I actually don't find it all that surprising - cuckolding has become much more widely understood in the last few years.

My wife met a friend a few years ago and disclosed our lifestyle to her. This friend had in fact tried cuckolding with a boyfriend who asked her to do it - then she did it for him and he got angry about it and she ended the relationship bitterly. When she found out that we actually do it and have for years and that I am totally supportive of it she was totally fascinated by it.

I think in general, younger women who still have stars in their eyes about finding "the one" and eventually having a big wedding one day and kids and all that, are probably not great candidates. The older MILFs you are talking about I think are much likelier targets for sure.

It's strange that many of my wife's friends remark approvingly on our lifestyle and tell my wife that she is very lucky - although most of those same women say, for whatever reason that it wouldn't work for them.
Wearing the cuckold's horns since 2009

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:19 am

Agree with you guys — the three women I’ve dated who all enthusiastically got into this were all divorcees. One was in her lower 50s, one was 41, and one was close to my age (late 30s).

readerofthings
Experienced

Unread post by readerofthings » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:25 am

Sounds like a fun convo. :D

VoyeurWhiteMale
Prepubescent

Unread post by VoyeurWhiteMale » Sat Oct 14, 2023 10:57 am

Love the thread and all the women who view the lifestyle in a positive way. We sure need more women because I feel the cucks outnumber the women who are interested in cuckolding. At least that's my impression from the online world, not many women are looking for cucks. On the contrary, tons of (wannabe) cucks are looking for the one.