New Here - Our Story

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Wannabee
Experienced

Re: New Here - Our Story

Unread post by Wannabee » Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:32 pm

Thank you so.much for providing details of your exciting adventures. I'm loving the development of your cuckold life.

David52
Trainable

Unread post by David52 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:50 am

When D's mom called, was it for humiliation or do you think D asked her to check in with you. Perhaps you could have dinner with her tonight and learn more of your MIL's experience. It might clear the air between you.

michael8401
$2 Ho

Unread post by michael8401 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:17 am

I caught something - just like your father.. So, was her dad a cuckold also? Is there more to that story?
Ohio

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:31 am

Great story love the updates! Super hot that she went on a cruise with him already. Several days of just them very nice. Love that her mother knows really adds to the humiliation wow. Curious about this Andy guy. Wonder if he will have a turn with her or something?

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:24 pm

David52 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:50 am
When D's mom called, was it for humiliation or do you think D asked her to check in with you. Perhaps you could have dinner with her tonight and learn more of your MIL's experience. It might clear the air between you.
I'm not entirely sure why she called. Probably a bit of both, if I'm being honest.

There's no real need to clear the air. We get along just fine.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:25 pm

michael8401 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:17 am
I caught something - just like your father.. So, was her dad a cuckold also? Is there more to that story?
Her parents were swingers, so I think it was more of the "full support" portion than it was D's dad being a cuckold.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:26 pm

Magellanic29 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:31 am
Great story love the updates! Super hot that she went on a cruise with him already. Several days of just them very nice. Love that her mother knows really adds to the humiliation wow. Curious about this Andy guy. Wonder if he will have a turn with her or something?
I have no idea what to expect with Andy. I don't know where Michael will take things. I do get the sense that he's the kind of guy who likes to explore limits and boundaries.

I can also say that I can be completely honest and admit that I've jerked off several times thinking of D in threesomes and moresomes while on this cruise!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:08 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:26 pm
Magellanic29 wrote:
I have no idea what to expect with Andy. I don't know where Michael will take things. I do get the sense that he's the kind of guy who likes to explore limits and boundaries.

I can also say that I can be completely honest and admit that I've jerked off several times thinking of D in threesomes and moresomes while on this cruise!
Yea interesting with this Andy guy. Maybe nothing at all will happen with him? Maybe they will double team her? Hard to say on that one. The fact that you sense he likes to explore limits makes me think that Andy would be joining them.

Can't blame you! Thinking of her with multiple men at one time is such a hot thought! Your a lucky man. I hope things keep going good for you both. Can't wait to hear what happen when she gets back!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:02 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:26 pm
Magellanic29 wrote:

It'll be interesting to see what limits he tests

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:01 am

She called and they are on their way back. She said "I have SO much to tell you."

Now, I'm really glad we don't pick up the kids until tonight!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:13 am

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:01 am
She called and they are on their way back. She said "I have SO much to tell you."

Now, I'm really glad we don't pick up the kids until tonight!
Wow! I can't wait to hear what happened if she says its okay to share.

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:04 am

Can't hardly wait ether! So hot when wives travel with their Boyfriend/Bull/Lover for a weekend or trip.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:01 am

D had a wilder week than I could have imagined. Even what I fantasized about while here at home alone was topped. I'll fill everyone in later today. For now, we need to run to the store and stuff, so we're ready for the kids to come home.

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:02 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:01 am
D had a wilder week than I could have imagined. Even what I fantasized about while here at home alone was topped. I'll fill everyone in later today. For now, we need to run to the store and stuff, so we're ready for the kids to come home.
Looking foward to hearing about D's wild week... :D

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:19 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:01 am
Darn those kids! lol :lol:
I hope everything goes well!

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:07 pm

Ok...Where to begin? I guess I'll just go through things as chronologically as I can. This first post is just going to be about Day 1. By now, you all should know I'm incapable of writing anything short!

Michael picked D up at our house and they headed off to the port. It's about a two-hour drive from where we live. D was dressed in a casual, loose top and capri pants. Michael was in a pair of khakis and like a Hawaiian style of shirt, but a bit nicer. I don't know how to really describe it.

She said the drive was just them chatting about the cruise and the itinerary. They shared a couple of quick kisses at stops, but nothing too crazy. I'll pause here to say that D is VERY against any sort of play with the driver of a vehicle. So, no road head or anything like that.

They got to the port and got checked in, but had to wait a bit to actually board the ship. When they parked, D asked Michael if he thought she should remove her rings and pack them away for the trip. He said "I don't really care if anyone knows that my girlfriend is married to someone else. But that's entirely up to you." D said the entire thing was so naughty to her that it gave her the shivers. She decided to keep her rings on. When they were getting checked in, the cruise person said "And this must be Mrs (Michael's last name)?" but then noticed D's last name on her passport is different. And she said "My apologies. I just assumed." D said she blushed, while Michael said "It's ok. We're dating." The cruise person had obviously noticed D's rings, but smiled a bit and finished checking them in. D said the whole thing was "so fucking naughty!"

After about a 25-minute wait, they were able to board. They went and had lunch and explored the ship a bit. D said they were hand in hand the entire time. Anyone who would have seen them, would have assumed they were a couple. And I guess they are! At one point they were in a kind of secluded portion of the deck and Michael kissed her deeply and it turned into a mini-makeout session. D said she rubbing Michael through his pants and he was groping her ass and boobs. And then they heard the "Ahem" kind of cough and it was a couple trying to pass by them. They all kind of laughed and the woman from the couple said "Sorry to interrupt your fun. Just trying to squeeze by." And the man said "I think the rooms are ready." with a knowing nod and a laugh.

Michael and D decided to see if the rooms were ready, and they were. D said Michael had a very nice verandah room with the private balcony. There was a king bed, a small sofa, with a small table. And the bathroom was one of the split ones. Toilet and sink in one, shower and sink in the other. All around, she said it was a nice room.

Their bags hadn't arrived yet, so Michael dead-bolted the door behind them, and joined D on the balcony. He wrapped his arms behind her from behind and said "This is going to be a great week." She leaned back into him and said she sighed a happy sigh, before turning her head to kiss him. This progressed into more making out. Michael pulled D back through the door and closed it. She pushed him back on the bed, got his pants down and immediately began sucking his cock.

D has cruised enough times to know there wasn't a lot of time, because they had to report for the mandatory emergency muster drill. In her words, she "sucked him like crazy. I wanted to get that first cum so bad." She was sucking and stroking him, when Michael's phone rang. It was his friend Andy, who had just boarded the ship. D could only hear Michael's side of the conversation, as she kept sucking his cock. She heard Michael say "She did come with me. She's actually giving me an amazing blowjob right now." followed by a laugh. D was shocked, but incredibly turned on.

A minute or so later, she was rewarded with Michael cumming in her mouth. She said she was able to swallow all of his load, despite it being fairly sizable. She cleaned his cock, and helped him get his pants back on. Only then did she realize they hadn't closed the blinds. She didn't think anyone saw anything, as only the ship at the dock across from them would have been able, and they would have had to be really trying. But the idea was still sexy to her.

They had about 20 minutes before the muster drill, so they went to meet Andy. They found him grabbing a drink, and D said it was cute how Michael and Andy were like little boys seeing each other. They've been best friends since they were about 10 years old, but only see each other a couple of times a year. After they greeted each other, Michael introduced D. She said Andy's eyes got big when he saw her boobs, as did his smile. She offered him her hand, but he pulled her in for a hug. As they hugged, Andy said "You weren't kidding. These babies ARE huge and soft." To which D smiled, as her and Michael both laughed.

They all hung out and talked for a bit, then split up because they were in different sections for the drill. They agreed to meet on the upper deck for the sail-away party after the drill. While talking, Michael had received a text from the other couple they were friendly with, so they were going to meet them too.

They went to the drill and nothing of interest happened there. After, Michael wanted a drink and told D to order whatever she wants. If I haven't mentioned it before, I will say here that D doesn't really drink alcohol. The occasional mimosa or glass of champagne are about it. But she wanted to cut loose a bit, so Michael ordered her a pina colada. They found Andy, and D met the other couple. They are George and Sharon. After a round of introductions, George said "You weren't kidding. She is a looker!" Sharon added, "And your type too!" while gesturing at D's boobs. They all laughed.

D said George and Sharon were a bit older than Michael and Andy. She guessed they were probably in their early-60s. But she hit it off with Sharon right away. When I asked what Sharon looked like, D teased me with "Why? Think you are going to fuck her?" But she said Sharon was short and sort of chubby. Shorter than D's 5-foot-3, but that Sharon was "stacked". D guessed Sharon was probably around a 38DD. She said she was pretty for an older lady, but went a bit heavy on the makeup. The two of them talked a bit about how D and Michael met, which D was afraid could be awkward. But Sharon took all of that away by saying "Honey, when I met Michael, I had George in my pussy and James (who was supposed to be there with his wife Michelle but had to cancel last minute) working his cock in my ass, Andy was fucking James' wife Michelle. Nothing is going to surprise or shock me!"

So, very much at ease, D sketched out very quickly what the situation was for how her and Michael met. At this point, both George and Andy were listening. They all had a chuckle when D explained I was home alone.

I then asked her what Andy and George look like. She said Andy was built similarly to Michael, but a bit taller and a bit heavier. He had brown hair without any gray, which led D to believe he dyes it or touches it up. She said he was attractive, but in a sort of plain way. George is a bigger guy. She said he was probably about 5'10'' and she guessed George weighed over 300 pounds. But she said he carried it like an ex-athlete that had gotten fat as he aged. He was almost completely bald, minus a short ring of hair around the back and a bit on the sides. (In her words: "Why not just shave it?). She said he had a great smile though. And he was very funny and very nice.

The sail-away party was nothing special. Just getting everyone excited for the cruise. They all sort of drifted away to go stand by the rails as the ship left port. D leaned back into Michael and he wrapped his arms around her, whispering in her ear and repeating "This is going to be a great week." She smiled and gave him a kiss. After a bit, Michael said "Let's go see if the bags have been delivered." D expected this was code, but did also want to see if the bags were delivered. They all split up and agreed they'd see each other at the pre-dinner show.

D said Michael made her walk in front of him in the hallway to their room because he "wants to watch that fat ass wiggle". Their bags were outside of the room, so they brought them in. D was going to go about unpacking when Michael said "There's plenty of time for that. It's time to get you fucked."

He kissed her deeply and then pulled her shirt off. He undid her bra and squeezed her tits, before sucking one and then the other, while unbuttoning her pants. Off came her pants and her panties. At this point, D realized the curtains were still open to the verandah, but realized no one could possibly see anything.

This part made me legit laugh out loud, because it is SO D. She pushed him back toward the bed and told Michael "You get undressed, but I HAVE to hang my dresses or they'll wrinkle!" And she unzipped her bag, got her dresses out and hung them in the closet/wardrobe. When she turned back around, Michael was fully nude and was stroking his cock.

D crawled between his legs and began kissing his thighs and up and down his dick. She then started sucking Michael, all the while he was praising her and telling her how good she was going to get fucked this week. He then told her to lick and suck his balls. She was a little surprised, but did it while stroking his cock.

D then felt a little, light push on her head. She said she instinctively knew what Michael wanted, so she lifted his balls and began licking the underside of them. After a bit, Michael moaned out "Lower" and lifted and spread his legs.

Now, D said she was surprised, because she had never really done this before. But in her words: "I just NEED to please him." So, she started to lick his asshole. She said he wasn't dirty in the slightest, but was a bit sweaty and musky, but that was only more of a turn on for her. She also said his moans were worth it. After a while, she started to get into it and she told me with a laugh "I was way up there!"

After a bit, Michael tugged her up and said "That's a good slut" to which D moaned while stroking his cock. He rolled her on her back, kissed his way from her tits down to her pussy. But she said he didn't go right for eating her pussy. He kissed around her lips for a while, kissed her inner thighs and gave only the occasional lap at her clit. Then she felt him go lower and he said "Pull your legs up."

Much like her not having done it to a guy, D has never been big on any kind of ass play, beyond heavy groping of her ass. For example, she's never let me get anywhere close to playing with her asshole in our entire relationship. But she did as Michael asked and he started to lick her asshole. After a while, he started to do it while also fingering her pussy. D was surprised how good it felt and she said pretty soon Michael had her squirming and she came hard.

He backed off, laid next to her and said "Good girl. You're going to have some new experiences this week. But you tell me which ones you like and don't like." And she snuggled into his arms and said it felt so perfect. After a few minutes, they started kissing (yes, right after eating each other's asses. She said it didn't even cross her mind, and Michael clearly didn't care.) and then she rolled over onto her hands and knees and looked back and said "Please fuck me!"

Michael was all too happy to comply. He slid into her and began to fuck her. Her exact words: "His cock is perfect. The big head spreads me, but he's not so long that it hurts. And he's so fucking thick, which fills me up." While fucking her, Michael spread her ass cheeks and gently rubbed his finger around and across her asshole. D said this caused her to cum hard again. After letting her recover a bit, Michael began hammering her. She was moaning and said her tits were swinging so hard that they almost hurt. When Michael was ready to cum, he pulled out and put his cockhead against, but not in, her asshole. And he came all over her asshole and ass. D said the sensation caused her to cum again.

Not wanting to have a repeat of our sheets, Michael grabbed some tissues and wiped up D's ass and asshole. She immediately jumped in the shower, because it was closing in on time for them to go to their show. While Michael showered, D got dressed. She chose to wear one of the new dresses he bought her. It's blue with thin straps and shows off a ton of cleavage. She said she felt great in it, even if she looked "pudgy". But Michael was clearly thrilled. He zipped her up, put on a suit and they headed off to meet their friends.

George and Sharon had gotten the group seats. Andy was talking with one of the cruise hosts, so D and Michael sat with George and Sharon. Sharon told D to sit next to her. As soon as D sat, Sharon asked "Did you have some fun?" to which D blushed. And Michael chuckled and said "We did. This trip is about D (he used her full name) enjoying who she really is." Sharon squeezed D's hand and said "I'm SO happy for you. This is going to be a FUN week." Andy joined them, let out a low wolf whistle at D's cleavage.

They watched the show (D said it was standard cruise stuff. Kind of a variety show. Nothing special), while Michael and D held hands the entire time. After it was over, the group made their way to their table. They had a table for 8, but since Andy was traveling solo and James and Michelle couldn't come, they had a little extra space. Michael ordered some champagne to celebrate. Before the food came, he said "To friends, new and old, and to new experiences." while smiling at D across the table.

D said the meal was great. And she was happy to find out Sharon and George are fans of desserts too. She said "I just felt really comfortable with all of them. Like old friends." After dinner, they all sort of wandered the decks to walk off the meal. D said it was actually kind of chilly, so Michael gave her his jacket to drape across her shoulders. And he held her close as they walked around. Eventually, they found their way to the jazz club onboard. The guys and Sharon got drinks, but D stuck with water. She said she was very happy to find no one even questioned it.

Mostly, D said she just listened as Michael and Andy told stories they had probably told a million times before. But they were all new to her, so it was a fun night getting to know them. She found out that Andy's wife had passed about five years earlier. Andy had decided not to get remarried and to "enjoy being single like my buddy here" with a nod to Michael. Andy works for a mortgage company. George is fully retired, while Sharon works as a school admin, but mostly for something to do. Andy never had kids, while George and Sharon had seven (crazy!), ranging from mid-40s (as Sharon said to D "Older than you!") to early-30s.

Overall, D said the conversation flowed easily. They all asked about me and our family. D told them. At one point, George said "I can't believe your husband let you go on a cruise with this dog!" and nodded at Michael. Everyone laughed. Andy said "You don't seem to mind when Sharon comes by our rooms!" to which George said "Yeah, but I'm always there!" and they all laughed again. After some more stories, they were all feeling a bit tired and called it a night.

When they got back to the room, Michael helped D out of her dress, mocked her for wearing what he called a corset (It was really something like spanx) and told her "Just be comfortable in your skin." She said comments like that make her feel so much affection for him. She helped him get undressed. They got in the bed, with D noting "I immediately ate one of the chocolates from the turndown!" She snuggled into his arms and they just sort of sat there for a while. After a while, Michael said "I am so glad you came with me." To which D leaned up and kissed him and said "Me too."

This led to a bit more kissing, which led to groping and stroking. Eventually, D climbed on Michael and began fucking him. But she said "This wasn't just fucking. This was the first time we made love." I had already cum from her telling me about the ass play earlier, and this made me cum again.

D smiled at me and went on, "It was just so perfect. I was riding his perfect cock, but we were kissing and it was just amazing." Eventually, she picked up the pace and she came. Michael kept fucking her gently through her orgasm. And then he sort of grabbed her ass and hips and began hammering up into her. At one point, D said "I was afraid we were going to get a complaint, because I was so loud!" She said while Michael was fucking her, she moaned out "Oh God. I love it. I love your fucking cock." To which he said "Say it again. Say you love my cock." She did and that turned into him asking "Am I better than your husband?" And she truthfully told him that he was bigger and better. And Michael asked "Do you love my cock more than his little dick?" And she moaned and told him yes, to which he responded by grunting and cumming in her pussy.

She eventually rolled off, went to the bathroom to clean up. He ducked into the other bathroom and apparently wiped up with tissues in there. At this point, D said it was after midnight and they crawled back into the bed, both fully nude, and she snuggled into his arms, kissed him goodnight and fell asleep while stroking his chest hair while he rubbed her back.

There's a lot more. And I mean a LOT more. There's some stuff she said she'd tell me later too. But I'll come back with that later, because this is already way too long as it is!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:10 pm

OrlandoCPL wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:07 pm
Ok...Where to begin? I guess I'll just go through things as chronologically as I can. This first post is just going to be about Day 1. By now, you all should know I'm incapable of writing anything short!

Michael picked D up at our house and they headed off to the port. It's about a two-hour drive from where we live. D was dressed in a casual, loose top and capri pants. Michael was in a pair of khakis and like a Hawaiian style of shirt, but a bit nicer. I don't know how to really describe it.

She said the drive was just them chatting about the cruise and the itinerary. They shared a couple of quick kisses at stops, but nothing too crazy. I'll pause here to say that D is VERY against any sort of play with the driver of a vehicle. So, no road head or anything like that.

They got to the port and got checked in, but had to wait a bit to actually board the ship. When they parked, D asked Michael if he thought she should remove her rings and pack them away for the trip. He said "I don't really care if anyone knows that my girlfriend is married to someone else. But that's entirely up to you." D said the entire thing was so naughty to her that it gave her the shivers. She decided to keep her rings on. When they were getting checked in, the cruise person said "And this must be Mrs (Michael's last name)?" but then noticed D's last name on her passport is different. And she said "My apologies. I just assumed." D said she blushed, while Michael said "It's ok. We're dating." The cruise person had obviously noticed D's rings, but smiled a bit and finished checking them in. D said the whole thing was "so fucking naughty!"

After about a 25-minute wait, they were able to board. They went and had lunch and explored the ship a bit. D said they were hand in hand the entire time. Anyone who would have seen them, would have assumed they were a couple. And I guess they are! At one point they were in a kind of secluded portion of the deck and Michael kissed her deeply and it turned into a mini-makeout session. D said she rubbing Michael through his pants and he was groping her ass and boobs. And then they heard the "Ahem" kind of cough and it was a couple trying to pass by them. They all kind of laughed and the woman from the couple said "Sorry to interrupt your fun. Just trying to squeeze by." And the man said "I think the rooms are ready." with a knowing nod and a laugh.

Michael and D decided to see if the rooms were ready, and they were. D said Michael had a very nice verandah room with the private balcony. There was a king bed, a small sofa, with a small table. And the bathroom was one of the split ones. Toilet and sink in one, shower and sink in the other. All around, she said it was a nice room.

Their bags hadn't arrived yet, so Michael dead-bolted the door behind them, and joined D on the balcony. He wrapped his arms behind her from behind and said "This is going to be a great week." She leaned back into him and said she sighed a happy sigh, before turning her head to kiss him. This progressed into more making out. Michael pulled D back through the door and closed it. She pushed him back on the bed, got his pants down and immediately began sucking his cock.

D has cruised enough times to know there wasn't a lot of time, because they had to report for the mandatory emergency muster drill. In her words, she "sucked him like crazy. I wanted to get that first cum so bad." She was sucking and stroking him, when Michael's phone rang. It was his friend Andy, who had just boarded the ship. D could only hear Michael's side of the conversation, as she kept sucking his cock. She heard Michael say "She did come with me. She's actually giving me an amazing blowjob right now." followed by a laugh. D was shocked, but incredibly turned on.

A minute or so later, she was rewarded with Michael cumming in her mouth. She said she was able to swallow all of his load, despite it being fairly sizable. She cleaned his cock, and helped him get his pants back on. Only then did she realize they hadn't closed the blinds. She didn't think anyone saw anything, as only the ship at the dock across from them would have been able, and they would have had to be really trying. But the idea was still sexy to her.

They had about 20 minutes before the muster drill, so they went to meet Andy. They found him grabbing a drink, and D said it was cute how Michael and Andy were like little boys seeing each other. They've been best friends since they were about 10 years old, but only see each other a couple of times a year. After they greeted each other, Michael introduced D. She said Andy's eyes got big when he saw her boobs, as did his smile. She offered him her hand, but he pulled her in for a hug. As they hugged, Andy said "You weren't kidding. These babies ARE huge and soft." To which D smiled, as her and Michael both laughed.

They all hung out and talked for a bit, then split up because they were in different sections for the drill. They agreed to meet on the upper deck for the sail-away party after the drill. While talking, Michael had received a text from the other couple they were friendly with, so they were going to meet them too.

They went to the drill and nothing of interest happened there. After, Michael wanted a drink and told D to order whatever she wants. If I haven't mentioned it before, I will say here that D doesn't really drink alcohol. The occasional mimosa or glass of champagne are about it. But she wanted to cut loose a bit, so Michael ordered her a pina colada. They found Andy, and D met the other couple. They are George and Sharon. After a round of introductions, George said "You weren't kidding. She is a looker!" Sharon added, "And your type too!" while gesturing at D's boobs. They all laughed.

D said George and Sharon were a bit older than Michael and Andy. She guessed they were probably in their early-60s. But she hit it off with Sharon right away. When I asked what Sharon looked like, D teased me with "Why? Think you are going to fuck her?" But she said Sharon was short and sort of chubby. Shorter than D's 5-foot-3, but that Sharon was "stacked". D guessed Sharon was probably around a 38DD. She said she was pretty for an older lady, but went a bit heavy on the makeup. The two of them talked a bit about how D and Michael met, which D was afraid could be awkward. But Sharon took all of that away by saying "Honey, when I met Michael, I had George in my pussy and James (who was supposed to be there with his wife Michelle but had to cancel last minute) working his cock in my ass, Andy was fucking James' wife Michelle. Nothing is going to surprise or shock me!"

So, very much at ease, D sketched out very quickly what the situation was for how her and Michael met. At this point, both George and Andy were listening. They all had a chuckle when D explained I was home alone.

I then asked her what Andy and George look like. She said Andy was built similarly to Michael, but a bit taller and a bit heavier. He had brown hair without any gray, which led D to believe he dyes it or touches it up. She said he was attractive, but in a sort of plain way. George is a bigger guy. She said he was probably about 5'10'' and she guessed George weighed over 300 pounds. But she said he carried it like an ex-athlete that had gotten fat as he aged. He was almost completely bald, minus a short ring of hair around the back and a bit on the sides. (In her words: "Why not just shave it?). She said he had a great smile though. And he was very funny and very nice.

The sail-away party was nothing special. Just getting everyone excited for the cruise. They all sort of drifted away to go stand by the rails as the ship left port. D leaned back into Michael and he wrapped his arms around her, whispering in her ear and repeating "This is going to be a great week." She smiled and gave him a kiss. After a bit, Michael said "Let's go see if the bags have been delivered." D expected this was code, but did also want to see if the bags were delivered. They all split up and agreed they'd see each other at the pre-dinner show.

D said Michael made her walk in front of him in the hallway to their room because he "wants to watch that fat ass wiggle". Their bags were outside of the room, so they brought them in. D was going to go about unpacking when Michael said "There's plenty of time for that. It's time to get you fucked."

He kissed her deeply and then pulled her shirt off. He undid her bra and squeezed her tits, before sucking one and then the other, while unbuttoning her pants. Off came her pants and her panties. At this point, D realized the curtains were still open to the verandah, but realized no one could possibly see anything.

This part made me legit laugh out loud, because it is SO D. She pushed him back toward the bed and told Michael "You get undressed, but I HAVE to hang my dresses or they'll wrinkle!" And she unzipped her bag, got her dresses out and hung them in the closet/wardrobe. When she turned back around, Michael was fully nude and was stroking his cock.

D crawled between his legs and began kissing his thighs and up and down his dick. She then started sucking Michael, all the while he was praising her and telling her how good she was going to get fucked this week. He then told her to lick and suck his balls. She was a little surprised, but did it while stroking his cock.

D then felt a little, light push on her head. She said she instinctively knew what Michael wanted, so she lifted his balls and began licking the underside of them. After a bit, Michael moaned out "Lower" and lifted and spread his legs.

Now, D said she was surprised, because she had never really done this before. But in her words: "I just NEED to please him." So, she started to lick his asshole. She said he wasn't dirty in the slightest, but was a bit sweaty and musky, but that was only more of a turn on for her. She also said his moans were worth it. After a while, she started to get into it and she told me with a laugh "I was way up there!"

After a bit, Michael tugged her up and said "That's a good slut" to which D moaned while stroking his cock. He rolled her on her back, kissed his way from her tits down to her pussy. But she said he didn't go right for eating her pussy. He kissed around her lips for a while, kissed her inner thighs and gave only the occasional lap at her clit. Then she felt him go lower and he said "Pull your legs up."

Much like her not having done it to a guy, D has never been big on any kind of ass play, beyond heavy groping of her ass. For example, she's never let me get anywhere close to playing with her asshole in our entire relationship. But she did as Michael asked and he started to lick her asshole. After a while, he started to do it while also fingering her pussy. D was surprised how good it felt and she said pretty soon Michael had her squirming and she came hard.

He backed off, laid next to her and said "Good girl. You're going to have some new experiences this week. But you tell me which ones you like and don't like." And she snuggled into his arms and said it felt so perfect. After a few minutes, they started kissing (yes, right after eating each other's asses. She said it didn't even cross her mind, and Michael clearly didn't care.) and then she rolled over onto her hands and knees and looked back and said "Please fuck me!"

Michael was all too happy to comply. He slid into her and began to fuck her. Her exact words: "His cock is perfect. The big head spreads me, but he's not so long that it hurts. And he's so fucking thick, which fills me up." While fucking her, Michael spread her ass cheeks and gently rubbed his finger around and across her asshole. D said this caused her to cum hard again. After letting her recover a bit, Michael began hammering her. She was moaning and said her tits were swinging so hard that they almost hurt. When Michael was ready to cum, he pulled out and put his cockhead against, but not in, her asshole. And he came all over her asshole and ass. D said the sensation caused her to cum again.

Not wanting to have a repeat of our sheets, Michael grabbed some tissues and wiped up D's ass and asshole. She immediately jumped in the shower, because it was closing in on time for them to go to their show. While Michael showered, D got dressed. She chose to wear one of the new dresses he bought her. It's blue with thin straps and shows off a ton of cleavage. She said she felt great in it, even if she looked "pudgy". But Michael was clearly thrilled. He zipped her up, put on a suit and they headed off to meet their friends.

George and Sharon had gotten the group seats. Andy was talking with one of the cruise hosts, so D and Michael sat with George and Sharon. Sharon told D to sit next to her. As soon as D sat, Sharon asked "Did you have some fun?" to which D blushed. And Michael chuckled and said "We did. This trip is about D (he used her full name) enjoying who she really is." Sharon squeezed D's hand and said "I'm SO happy for you. This is going to be a FUN week." Andy joined them, let out a low wolf whistle at D's cleavage.

They watched the show (D said it was standard cruise stuff. Kind of a variety show. Nothing special), while Michael and D held hands the entire time. After it was over, the group made their way to their table. They had a table for 8, but since Andy was traveling solo and James and Michelle couldn't come, they had a little extra space. Michael ordered some champagne to celebrate. Before the food came, he said "To friends, new and old, and to new experiences." while smiling at D across the table.

D said the meal was great. And she was happy to find out Sharon and George are fans of desserts too. She said "I just felt really comfortable with all of them. Like old friends." After dinner, they all sort of wandered the decks to walk off the meal. D said it was actually kind of chilly, so Michael gave her his jacket to drape across her shoulders. And he held her close as they walked around. Eventually, they found their way to the jazz club onboard. The guys and Sharon got drinks, but D stuck with water. She said she was very happy to find no one even questioned it.

Mostly, D said she just listened as Michael and Andy told stories they had probably told a million times before. But they were all new to her, so it was a fun night getting to know them. She found out that Andy's wife had passed about five years earlier. Andy had decided not to get remarried and to "enjoy being single like my buddy here" with a nod to Michael. Andy works for a mortgage company. George is fully retired, while Sharon works as a school admin, but mostly for something to do. Andy never had kids, while George and Sharon had seven (crazy!), ranging from mid-40s (as Sharon said to D "Older than you!") to early-30s.

Overall, D said the conversation flowed easily. They all asked about me and our family. D told them. At one point, George said "I can't believe your husband let you go on a cruise with this dog!" and nodded at Michael. Everyone laughed. Andy said "You don't seem to mind when Sharon comes by our rooms!" to which George said "Yeah, but I'm always there!" and they all laughed again. After some more stories, they were all feeling a bit tired and called it a night.

When they got back to the room, Michael helped D out of her dress, mocked her for wearing what he called a corset (It was really something like spanx) and told her "Just be comfortable in your skin." She said comments like that make her feel so much affection for him. She helped him get undressed. They got in the bed, with D noting "I immediately ate one of the chocolates from the turndown!" She snuggled into his arms and they just sort of sat there for a while. After a while, Michael said "I am so glad you came with me." To which D leaned up and kissed him and said "Me too."

This led to a bit more kissing, which led to groping and stroking. Eventually, D climbed on Michael and began fucking him. But she said "This wasn't just fucking. This was the first time we made love." I had already cum from her telling me about the ass play earlier, and this made me cum again.

D smiled at me and went on, "It was just so perfect. I was riding his perfect cock, but we were kissing and it was just amazing." Eventually, she picked up the pace and she came. Michael kept fucking her gently through her orgasm. And then he sort of grabbed her ass and hips and began hammering up into her. At one point, D said "I was afraid we were going to get a complaint, because I was so loud!" She said while Michael was fucking her, she moaned out "Oh God. I love it. I love your fucking cock." To which he said "Say it again. Say you love my cock." She did and that turned into him asking "Am I better than your husband?" And she truthfully told him that he was bigger and better. And Michael asked "Do you love my cock more than his little dick?" And she moaned and told him yes, to which he responded by grunting and cumming in her pussy.

She eventually rolled off, went to the bathroom to clean up. He ducked into the other bathroom and apparently wiped up with tissues in there. At this point, D said it was after midnight and they crawled back into the bed, both fully nude, and she snuggled into his arms, kissed him goodnight and fell asleep while stroking his chest hair while he rubbed her back.

There's a lot more. And I mean a LOT more. There's some stuff she said she'd tell me later too. But I'll come back with that later, because this is already way too long as it is!
Long but informative!! I'm definitely looking forward to reading some more

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:00 pm

Thanks for the details… I don’t think the readers here mind the length and detail. It makes it a fascinating read… you are a good writer with an eye for detail

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:39 am

venus-can99 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:00 pm
Thanks for the details… I don’t think the readers here mind the length and detail. It makes it a fascinating read… you are a good writer with an eye for detail
I wholeheartedly agree!!

lockedhappyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by lockedhappyhubby » Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:58 am

I'll second I don't think any readers will feel it's to long. What a great start to sounds like a wonderful cuckolding cruse!
You two are really lucky to have found Michael, trust me a guy like him is hard to come by. Your whole story had my chastity cage getting pretty tight. Michael pushing her boundaries and being right up front asking her to let him know what she likes and doesn't and your sweet D going for it wanting to please him... Perfect!
Thank you for sharing her with us.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 2:02 am

lockedhappyhubby wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:58 am
I'll second I don't think any readers will feel it's to long. What a great start to sounds like a wonderful cuckolding cruse!
You two are really lucky to have found Michael, trust me a guy like him is hard to come by. Your whole story had my chastity cage getting pretty tight. Michael pushing her boundaries and being right up front asking her to let him know what she likes and doesn't and your sweet D going for it wanting to please him... Perfect!
Thank you for sharing her with us.
Indeed! Thank you so very much for sharing!!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:40 am

That was an awesome update! Wow! Super hot and sexy was surprised by a lot of it. You are a lucky man! I really hope your updates stay long like they are lol. The more details the better I say! She sure wants to please him.

OrlandoCPL
Trainable

Unread post by OrlandoCPL » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:48 am

Thanks for the support everyone! It really does help to have someplace to put all of this down. Especially with people who get and understand it! Now, for Day 2!

D said she woke up and was a bit disoriented. It was the first time she has slept (meaning actually slept) with another man besides me for well over 20 years. Then she said the panic of "Will he like me in my 'just woke up, haven't washed my face, brushed my teeth or hair?' phase set it. She attempted to slide out of bed, but Michael pulled her back to him and nuzzled into her neck and said "Where are you going?"

D told him she wanted to clean up, brush her hair and teeth and Michael said "You look great. Just stay here." And he punctuated it with a kiss. That quickly turned into them swirling their tongues around each other. D quickly found his cock was full hard. She pushed him onto his back and climbed on and began riding him. After a bit, and her first orgasm of the day, she rolled off, Michael stood up, pulled her to the edge of the bed and began to fuck her while standing. When he was close, he pulled out, pulled her closer and began to cum on her face and tits. She said it was a surprisingly big load, since he had cum so much the day before. And she was shocked.

Michael smiled and said "I told you that you look sexy with cum all over you." To which she laughed and said "Some warning next time!" And he laughed and said "I figured you were headed for a shower, so why not?"

And shower, she did. Then he showered. They got dressed. She put on the new one-piece swimsuit he bought her and tossed on a long coverup. He wore swim trunks and a casual button down. They made their way hand in hand to breakfast. They hit the buffet, ate and talked about the day. The ship was going into port in Nassau, but both D and Michael have been there several times. They chose to stay onboard and enjoy a less-crowded ship.

By the time they were finishing up, George had found them and joined them. D asked where Sharon was and George laughed and said "Her and Andy were having some fun before coming up. I think Andy struck out with the cruise staff girl, because he came to our room pretty early today."

D said she was a little shocked that George was so casual about the whole thing, but it did make her feel relaxed. George asked if they had fun and Michael told him they had fucked once already. Then he shocked D by saying "And covered her cum. Good start to the day I'd say." George smiled and nodded to D and said "I bet you look amazing covered in cum." D just smiled and thanked him.

I'm going to skip to much later in the day, because they mostly wandered around the ship, took long naps in deck chairs and did some of the on-board activities. D said "It was very nice. Lots of bonding and fun. And soooooooo relaxing!"

Later in the afternoon, after lunch, Michael wanted to hit the hot tub in the adult-only section. D said that sounded nice and they got in together. Shortly thereafter, while she was laying with her head back half-dozing, Michael whispered to D "These two guys are staring at your tits." She partially opened her eyes behind her sunglasses and saw two guys pretty openly ogling her. She said it sent a tingle right to her pussy.

She adjusted in a way to make sure her boobs bounced and she noticed both guys squirm a bit. At that point, Michael picked up on what she had done and said "Enjoying the view fellas?" The one guy sort of stammered, but the other guy said "Hell yeah." At that point Michael laughed and introduced himself and D. She said the two guys were Mike (confusing right?) and Henry.

Henry, the more confident guy, asked how long D and Michael have been married. Michael answered, "We're dating. It's been a couple of months now." To which Henry said, "Oh. I'm sorry. I noticed the rings." And Michael said, "Yes. That could be confusing. Her husband is at home, while we vacation together." D said Henry was clearly surprised but smiled, while Mike's eyes got wide like dinner plates.

Henry then asked a bunch of questions, to which Michael and D answered truthfully. They told him how they had met, that D fell hard for Michael, that she needed more than she was getting at home. Michael explained his affinity for married women, since there was no attachment. Henry was engaged, while Mike just seemed completely shocked. The two guys explained that they were co-workers and had won the cruise in some kind of contest at work. Since neither of them is dating anyone or married, they just came together and figured that maybe they could meet someone.

At that point, Henry said "And I hope we have." Michael laughed and said "Maybe. We've got a few more nights." D smiled and said she could feel that her pussy was soaking wet. At that point, Michael said, "We should get ready for tonight's show and dinner." And stood up, helping D up as he did. Henry smiled wide and said "Fuuuuuuuuuuck. You are a lucky, lucky man." D gave her ass a little wiggle and Mike finally spoke up and said "That's nice, but how about the front?" To which they all laughed with D saying "He does talk!" And she pushed her tits together and shook them a bit for the guys, before wrapping up to towel off.

When they got back to the room, D said she basically tackled Michael into the bed. She pulled his trunks down and went to town on Michael's cock. He laughed and said "You liked being shown off, didn't you?" She moaned her agreement around his cock. He said "You liked when they were just looking at you and staring, didn't you?" She moaned again. Michael sat up, pushed her suit down over her tits and said "Fuck me with those fat tits." And D wrapped her tits around his cock and began pumping up down.

Michael asked her "Did you want to fuck those men?" D moaned and said "Did you want me to fuck them?" And Michael said, "What if I did?" She moaned again and said "I would have fucked them." At this point. Michael pushed her back, pulled her suit down the rest of the way and told her to get on her hands and knees. D went to climb in the bed, and Michael stopped her and said "No, there on the floor. Sluts get fucked on the floor." And he pushed into D from behind. She orgasmed fairly quickly, and Michael only backed off slightly. He kept up a steady conversation, asking her if she was a slut, if she wanted to be gangbanged, if she would do anything, to which she answered "Yes" to everything. Then Michael said "Are you my slut D (he used her full name)?" And she moaned back, "Yesssssss", came again and he filled her pussy.

Michael then helped her up, and she said he hugged her tight, kissed the top of her head and said "Good girl. Great slut." And then lovingly helped on shaky legs to the bathroom. While she cleaned up and went to the bathroom, Michael started the shower and told her with a kiss "It should be nice and hot for you now." He pulled on a pair of boxers and laid in the bed, turning on the TV.

D said it was all so caring. She was stunned that he could from being so dominant and controlling to so loving in the span of minutes. She said that was almost as big of a turn on as being treated like a slut, with a heavy emphasis on "Almost!".

They got dressed (it was casual night, so D wore dress pants and a flowing top, Michael wore slacks and button down), met Andy, George and Sharon and watched the comedian. Then they all went to dinner. George and Sharon had spent the day shopping in Nassau. Andy joined them for a bit, and then went and got a massage on the shipboard spa. D said she was so at ease and felt like the four of them had been her friends for life.

When dinner ended, D found herself walking with Sharon and she finally said "So, you and Andy?" And Sharon laughed. She explained that her and George had been swingers for years. They met Andy at a club event, about a year after his wife had passed away. The next time around, Andy introduced them to Michael, who in turn introduced them to James and Michelle (the couple that couldn't make it). Sharon said "I understand if it's not your thing, but you should know that we've all fucked each other a lot. I don't know what Michael's plans are, but I know Andy would love to fuck you. He's already told me. And George would like a shot too!"

D admitted some stuff about her past from her much younger days to Sharon. Sharon said "I had a feeling there was a slut in there. Otherwise, Michael wouldn't be with you." Then she added, "But you're safe with Michael. Nothing will happen that you aren't ok with. But he's going to find out what you are ok with."

After a bit of walking around on the decks, Michael said to D "Shall we?" And they said their goodnights, promising to all meet for breakfast in the morning.

When D and Michael got back the room, they undressed and got into bed. Michael asked D if she had enjoyed her chat with Sharon. He explained that they had all enjoyed plenty of fun together over the last few years. While stroking her body, Michael said "Sharon enjoys being the center of attention, but she's also ok with sharing it too." And D smile and started to kiss him. She asked Michael "Do you want me to be the center of attention?" And Michael replied with "I think you want to be." And she said, "But what do you want?" And Michael said, "I want you to be free when you are with me. You don't need to be mom or a wife here. You can be D (he used her full name) the slut when you are with me. You can cut loose and do what you want." As a reply, D slid her tongue deep in his mouth and grasped his cock and started to stroke him. When she pulled away, she told Michael "I want to be a good slut for you." He smiled and kissed her hard again.

After a bit, Michael went down her, made her cum. They laid together for a bit while she came down, and then he started to fuck her missionary. D said it was very much making love. Lots of kissing, lots of telling her how sexy she was, how good her pussy feels, things like that. After a bit, she wanted to get fucked. She pushed him off and rolled onto her hands and knees, looked back at Michael and said "Fuck me now. Like a slut."

Michael growled a bit of a reply and became to really hammer D. Eventually she came again, and he slowed down his pace. After she stopped shaking, Michael said "Are you ready to be my slut?" D moaned back, "Yes" through the pillow her face was pressed into. At that point, she said she felt something cool on her ass and she flinched. Michael said "If you tell me to stop, I'll stop. But I think you want this."

D said she had never really wanted to get fucked in the ass, but she wanted to give Michael something special. She told me "It's weird. I don't know how to explain it. He fucks me, but my pussy will always belong to you. I couldn't give him that. I wanted to give him something that was for him. Something special for him and I."

Michael began spreading the lube and lightly pushing his finger against her asshole. D said she was flinching, but determined. Michael kept telling her to relax. And then his finger popped inside her ass. D said it felt weird, but not bad. Just pressure. She relaxed and Michael began working his finger in and out of her ass. He added more lube and said, "I'm going to add a second finger. Let me know if it is too much." He went very slowly, and D said it started to feel kind of good, but in a very different way.

Michael reached underneath her with his other hand and rubbed her pussy, commenting "I think you do like it. You are dripping wet." And she moaned. Michael kept this up for a bit and said "I think you are ready. We'll go slow and you tell me if you need me to stop."

At that point, D felt him spread her cheeks with one hand, while he pressed his cock against her asshole. Michael said "When I push against you, relax, but push back. If it's too much, we'll stop." And he pushed his head against her asshole. She instantly flinched and clenched. Michael said, "That's normal. But relax and push back." This happened a couple more times and Michael said, "That's ok. Maybe this isn't for you."

Now, D is the kind of person who gets motivated by being told she can't do something. In all phases of her life, she's always been like this. She said she sort of angrily growled out, "No. We're going to do this. I want to be your slut." Michael added a bit more lube to her asshole and his cockhead. He then told her, "Just relax, but push back." And he again pushed against her asshole. This time, D said she clenched her teeth, but tried to relax her ass and back, and pushed back.

She said there was an audible, wet "popping" sound when Michael's cockhead pushed into her ass. She said she kind of yelled into the pillow, but Michael just stayed still after he was in. He didn't move for a while and asked her "Are you ok?" And she said she told him "Yes. Go slow." Michael pushed more of his cock into her ass, making her moan with a mixture of pleasure and pain. After a bit, she said Michael stopped and said "Good slut. You've taken all of my cock in your ass."

She moaned at the thought. At that point, she realized she felt the pressure and fullness of having to take a shit, but without the sensation of needing to push out. She said it was different, but not unpleasant. At that point, Michael started to pump in and out. D said his experience and tenderness made it all feel so good. After a while, she was moaning as he fucked her ass. Never hard or fast, but just steady. After a bit more, Michael said, "If you can, reach down and rub your clit. It will make it better for you." She did and she said it felt incredible. It wasn't long before she made herself cum and heard Michael moan "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes. SO fucking tight." And shortly thereafter, he began cumming in her ass.

They both laid/kneeled there for a bit and Michael leaned down and kissed her back/shoulder area and said, "Such a perfect slut." He slowly pulled out, with less of a pop, but still wet as he pulled out. She sort of fully flopped onto her frontside and immediately felt a wet spot. She giggled and said "I think we're going to need housekeeping."

She got up and sort of gingerly walked to the bathroom. Not to be gross, but she told me "Pooping out a bunch of cum is a WEIRD experience!"

Michael got out of the shower, but left it running for her. He said while she showered, he'd find the housekeeping team. D said she took kind of a long, hot shower, making sure to wash all the lube and cum off her ass. While she was toweling off, she heard Michael talking to someone. He was apologizing for asking for the late change of sheets, and the man changing the bed just laughed and said "If you only knew!"

After the guy left, Michael pulled off his t-shirt and laid in the new sheets in his boxers. D put on some pajamas, which consisted of shorts and tank top. They cuddled for a bit and Michael said "What did you think?" And D said "It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. You were right about relaxing." Michael kissed the top of her head and again said, "Good slut." She snuggled into him and they drifted off to sleep.

I didn't put in as much stuff about her telling me all of this. By the time she got to Michael fucking her ass, I was hard and ready to fuck. So, she rode me very slowly while telling me about this and what happened the next day. But I'll save that for another post.

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:01 am

Great update again! Sounds like such an amazing trip and we have only heard of 2 days of it! Can't wait to hear more. Super hot that he took her ass. I'm really leaning towards this Andy having her now. Surprised by that other couple that is there to. Sounds like they have been at it for a while very nice!

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:58 am

These updates are the perfect length if you are sharing everything you want to share.
Never enough details!!!
Thank you for sharing.