She got recognized

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
alicexghubby
Virgin

She got recognized

Unread post by alicexghubby » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:34 am

Yesterday I did received a email of someone claiming he know her from our Neighborhood clubhouse, we do live in a huge community with a clubhouse that is literally a club with huge pools/gym and etc. This guy had my email and sent me a picture of her in the gym and know her real name. He also have several pictures of her naked and having sex, that we have in some other websites. He seems like a cool guy, I don't know who he is but we traded some email and he seems very interested in approaching her, I told him if he does let me know what she says. I also told her and she know what is going on and I show her some pic of him (no face/he authorized me), she is also here and I am publishing this here for opinions and or if someone else has any experience similar and what happen?

Mgcouplemn
Player

Re: She got recognized

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:28 am

Similar happen with us, only it as with a couple. We post on a local swinger/Hotwife site. We were ta a local bar when the couple next to us joined our conversation. After a while his wife told us that they recognized us from the site. Both Laurie and I loved the thought of this couple already knowing about us and had already seen us naked. His wife asked if the things we posted were real, Laurie assured them that they were. The couple came home with us and we showed them that we were real on the site. Laurie and the couple had a threesome and I sat in my cuck chair and jerked off. The couple are good friends now and we see them often for threesomes and one on one with Laurie. Last time they were over Laurie and Sam (the wife) had sex while John (the husband ) sat and jerked off.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Cgb29
Trainable

Unread post by Cgb29 » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:14 pm

This could be a hot, fun story or it could be profoundly creepy. Be careful.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:08 pm

🤔 ... If he knew, why not approach her instead of you?
Now he shows you pictures and her true name, and naked pics of her from the web ...
It feels underhanded, smacks of coercion.
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)