Enforced masturbation instead of sex

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
tim99uk
Prepubescent

Enforced masturbation instead of sex

Unread post by tim99uk » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:15 pm

Has anyone ever thought of incorporating wanking into cuckoldry?

Work with me here, as this will sound a bit off base.. I love the idea of my wife making me prove every day that its ok for her to go and see her lover by seeing me wanking while looking at her.. something to the effect of "she cant relax with her lover unless I prove that's its ok by cumming for her.." This would show her my dedication and render me useless to anyone in bed as I would be always "empty" so to speak after I put all my sex drive into wanking for her..

For me I would love it as the wife would be teasing me to get me to wank ..nice outfits. Cleavage on display etc etc

Mgcouplemn
Player

Re: Enforced masturbation instead of sex

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:13 am

For us wanking is mandatory, we do everything between me just wanking for her while she watches to me wanking while watching her fuck. I can not fuck other women, but Laurie likes seeing me jerk off in front of them. There are many times when she has friends (female and male) over visiting and she asks me to jerk off while they all watch and play with themselves. She likes the thrill of fucking other guys in front of me and I love wanking in front of her. Win Win.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Sat Oct 07, 2023 1:46 pm

My wife has a very strong fetish for watching men masturbate. She enjoys directing the action, teasing, dirty-talk, and such…

For KK it is a show of dedication and devotion, as well as a kind of power trip. There have been numerous times when she ‘forced’ me to drain my balls for her, masturbating to orgasm and ejaculation until I couldn’t produce another drop of cum.

Other times she ‘forces’ me to edge, bringing myself to the verge of cumming, but stopping just before I squirt.

Most of the time this happens when she’s going out on a date - it is part of the ritual, which begins with me prepping and dressing her, ending with me masturbating for her as she delivers jack-off instruction, teasing and telling me what she’s planning to do with her lover.

jc6morw
Experienced

Unread post by jc6morw » Sun Oct 08, 2023 2:32 pm

I love masturbating to remind my wife that tease is enough sexual excitement for me cum happily and be satisfied. While her lover deserves the satisfaction finishing with fucking, that's more than I can appreciate or deserve. Mandatory masturbating would reinforce the notion that her lover fucking her is the right course.

dinoo
Experienced

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:40 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:13 am
She likes the thrill of fucking other guys in front of me and I love wanking in front of her. Win Win.
My wife liked the thrill of having sex with other guys in front of me and then loved to watch me wanking in front of her.
"The harder you wank, the hornier I become and easily cross borders to arouse your even more" she often said."
Early in 2023, all my settings disappeared.
To read (and view) my contributions advanced search for author "dinoo".

We visited frequently a club. (www.kasteelwaterloo.nl)
It became "our" club.

Hubbytells
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hubbytells » Mon Oct 09, 2023 11:11 pm

Denied sex with my wife and to stop me asking anymore she has me wank into the toilet before flushing it

Caribwaters
Trainable

Unread post by Caribwaters » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:10 pm

Most of my ejaculations in recent years are the result of masturbation in front of my wife.

Penetrative sex by me is no longer satisfying to her. She hasn't cum thru intercourse with me in over 20 years, as I release too fast for her to get any final satisfaction. Especially not since she experienced sex with her lover who was exceptionally endowed and was able to "go all night". He was able to give her multiple organisms, a feat that I was never able to provide her.

About 5-6 years ago she said if I wanted to cum it was going to be up to me to achieve the release. So now I kneel in front of her and wank off until I ejaculate onto her naked body. While rubbing my dick she explains in graphic detail why she no longer enjoys having intercourse with me. After I release on her body she instructs me in no uncertain terms that I have to lick the sperm until she is fairly clean. Loves watching me eat my own sperm, while explaining now it is time for me learn to enjoy the taste, just like I used to tell her when we were teenagers, when she regularly gave me oral and always swallowed.

Have never been permitted to watch my wife having sex with another guy, just have to wait for her return for the details.

wifedateshubwaits
Experienced

Unread post by wifedateshubwaits » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:48 pm

Although we still make love, my wife enjoys watching me masturbate and it is an integral part our our sex life. Although we refrain from sexual contact before my wife’s dates, she will sometimes have me masturbate before she leaves the house. It’s amazing to ogle my wife fully dressed in one of her sexy outfits, high heel shoes, carefully coifed hair and “date night” makeup while I remain stark naked, my penis in my hand as I get myself off. And my wife always says that seeing me masturbate before a date just adds to the excitement of the evening.

And when my wife gets home from her dates, my relief is almost always by my own hand. After orally servicing my wife and hopefully giving her a final climax, I masturbate while she tells me about her night. I love it!