Back Seat Driving

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Back Seat Driving

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:27 am

Laurie and I picked up a young, good looking guy from a local bar the other night that was really interested in having sex with her. We told him to ride to our place with us, when we got to our SUV both him and Laurie climbed into the back seat. Before I even got the truck started the two of them were getting hot and heavy. By the time I got out of the parking lot they were fucking.

Laurie was on her back and the kid was driving his large cock deep, driving it hard to my wife. While we were driving down the road the truck moved when he drove it in. It was exciting to hear them fucking and watching them in the rear view was awesome. Laurie was being really load every time she orgasmed, which she did many times, I love seeing my wife’s legs waving in the air while someone is driving it to her and makes when her cum. The kid came at least twice with very hard and noisy thrusts.

We hadn’t got even close to our place and the two of them were done, The kid started dressing, Laurie sat there with her legs spread dripping the kids cum out of her gaping pussy. Drove him back to the bar. When we got there, he got out and so did Laurie, no skirt, panties, and her blouse open. She gave him a kiss standing mostly naked and dripping cum in the parking lot where everyone could have seen her. Laurie whet around the truck and climbed in still naked and dripping.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

QueenHedone
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Back Seat Driving

Unread post by QueenHedone » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:30 pm

Holy wow. That’s hot.

Magellanic29
Player

Re: Back Seat Driving

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:03 pm

Wow super hot!

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore