Not a Poll Rather a Quick Survey

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Peetie Weetie
Virgin

Re: Not a Poll Rather a Quick Survey

Unread post by Peetie Weetie » Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:40 am

Number 10 for us. We're still togther (51 years now). Happy we went this way because it's who we really are.

Bovary2012
Experienced

Unread post by Bovary2012 » Thu Oct 12, 2023 10:49 am

Mrdnrm, It depends, as it always has. Usually, she likes to get acquainted one on one. Her longest running lover is bashful. I've watched and taken a few pictures with them; the other times, she's gone solo with him. Two others are pretty new and I've neither watched not joined. The fourth lover I usually watch, join some and serve as Water Boy! Mme Bovary does enjoy some gentle licking post-fuck, but as she usually cleans up after, I wouldn't call it a creampie!

funkyfitter
Experienced

Unread post by funkyfitter » Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:27 am

#10.
Been together 33 years.
Married for 29 years.
She took control of her/our sex life 7 years ago.
Still together.

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:02 pm

#10, however, 13 years after our wedding, a snail mail letter addressed to her parents house and then forwarded to my wife, from a recently divorced HS boyfriend, asking my wife to go out to dinner with him, they had not talked or seen each other for about 18 years, after our 2nd daughter was born my wife had a tubal ligation, so, given that I had a few extra-marital, one night stand, type of hook-ups, I gave her a "hall pass" way before that term was a movie. Dinner was at a suburban hotel with a restaurant with a 360 degree revolving view of the Chicago skyline. He rented a hotel room and his stamina and longer than my 5" and her first orgasms, she became addicted to sex with him and they would fuck at least 3 times a day, 4-5 days a week while I was at work and our daughters were in school. After about 2 years of cuckold angst my wife became my ex, however, after our divorce, he wanted to have exclusive use of her car and she dumped him. Also, after the divorce, she did thank me in a long letter for allowing her a sexual awakening. We are both remarried now and she and I are friends without benefits.

naivecuck2
Trainable

Unread post by naivecuck2 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 10:06 pm

#10, however, 13 years after our wedding, a snail mail letter addressed to her parents house and then forwarded to my wife, from a recently divorced HS boyfriend, asking my wife to go out to dinner with him, they had not talked or seen each other for about 18 years, after our 2nd daughter was born my wife had a tubal ligation, so, given that I had a few extra-marital, one night stand, type of hook-ups, I gave her a "hall pass" way before that term was a movie. Dinner was at a suburban hotel with a restaurant with a 360 degree revolving view of the Chicago skyline. He rented a hotel room and his stamina and longer than my 5" and her first orgasms, she became addicted to sex with him and they would fuck at least 3 times a day, 4-5 days a week while I was at work and our daughters were in school. After about 2 years of cuckold angst my wife became my ex, however, after our divorce, he wanted to have exclusive use of her car and she dumped him. Also, after the divorce, she did thank me in a long letter for allowing her a sexual awakening. We are both remarried now and she and I are friends without benefits.

mrfuntime39
Trainable

Unread post by mrfuntime39 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 11:09 pm

10. I raised it after wanting to try it. I didnt push but if she asked what i was thinking about when hard i was honest. After 2 years of being asked she told me she would do it once. In the first 15 months she has gone on a dozen dates with different guys, she has slept with several. Absolutely no sign of slowing down. Looks like she has a regular fuck buddy now and will be adding a new guy early next year as a regular fuck buddy.

She does struggle with it at times, she'll say i'm not that kind of girl. But the next moment she's talking about them or wanting to try something or mention a new guy that she has a date with.

Thebestdays1
Experienced

Unread post by Thebestdays1 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:54 am

When I proposed to my girlfriend over 40 years ago she told me she wanted an open relationship. She told me she was bi and had a girlfriend already and that she'd probably want to see other men for sex if the opportunity arose. I would also be able to see other women, including her elder sister, if I agreed. I was a virgin and she was my first love so I agreed.
Within a couple of months I had two unplanned encounters with her sister that turned her on to hear about. I felt guilty though and encouraged her to go with a colleague of hers that was flirting with her at work and was driving her to their Christmas party. She did and fucked him again at work a few days later and when she told me, she pointed out how much fun we would have in the future. She fucked her colleague again on her last day at work before our marriage.
We were married for 20 years but unfortunately she fell in love with one of her men and we split up, amicably. We've remained friends and kept in contact and now she's in a vanilla relationship with a man she loves but is missing the thrill she got from cuckolding me. We're going to meet up in just over a week and she's going to fuck her partner beforehand and then get me to clean her up.

parklife
$2 Ho

Unread post by parklife » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:16 am

10 - we began dating in 1999 in our early and kid-20s. Married in 2005 and a few years later discussed hot wife ng as a fantasy. Used it in the bedroom for a long time and she was one of the “it will never happen in real life” kind of women until it did happen in real life in 2014/15. She’s not as prolific as some hot wives and has only had a handful of FWBs in these past 9 years preferring to use sex as an expression of her feelings.

Laveenguy
Experienced

Unread post by Laveenguy » Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:01 am

Number 2 and 6 best describe my relationship. She was a hooker and a bartender when we met. But she only told me about the bartender part at first. But regardless, we really liked each other and quickly fell in love. She was the first woman I ever told “I love you”. I quickly learned that she liked men and if she liked you she would fuck you. She seemed incapable of staying faithful to me. This caused a lot of problems and for 9 years we had an on again, off again relationship. Over that time she fucked most of my friends and many of my coworkers. She even fucked my cousin! She kept a journal and at the time of our marriage in 1985 it had 175 names in it! Those did not include professional sex contacts, just the ones she wanted to fuck. LOL

She slowed down after marriage and all but stopped during our child rearing years. But she has started being active again over the last few years.

Two night ago she notched #196. I sat home watching cuckold videos and reading posts on OHW. And, I wouldn’t change anything about our arrangement.
Craig

Rigel
Prepubescent

Unread post by Rigel » Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:45 am

Type 10. When my first wife cheated on me 5 years after marriage and another 5 years of boyfriend and girlfriend. We temporarily separated and I wanted her back. She came back and continued to have sex with her boyfriend.
Type 1. Later I had a girlfriend and during the first month she got pregnant, and we moved together. Before that I was examined for not able to get children, I was impotent. I knew that I was cuckold but did not say anything to her. She lost the baby at the 16th week.
I now have wife that has not cuckold me yet.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:54 pm

I picked #8, which fits us. She is currently fucking two guys, each separately about weekly. When she started dating others at age 28, we had sex each time after as she told me the hot details of their fucking. She is now 36.

Nowadays, we're fucking about once a month for the reason she remains satisfied with her two regular men. I'm jerking off as she recounts her previous night's adventures.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057