I will be asking my fiance' to break off our engagement so she can focus more on her boyfriend

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cucklover1274
Virgin

I will be asking my fiance' to break off our engagement so she can focus more on her boyfriend

Unread post by Cucklover1274 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 11:45 am

I am going to ask my fiance' to break off her engagement to me, so she can focus more on her boyfriend.
I am a cuckold for about a year, and I am very excited for her to hopefully end our engagement, and
get more into her boyfriend. I already remove her ring each time she sees him.
We have agreed that I will always be her servant cuckold no matter what happens.
Very excited.

Watchinu69
Experienced

Re: I will be asking my fiance' to break off our engagement so she can focus more on her boyfriend

Unread post by Watchinu69 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:46 pm

Wow- wish her luck with her new guy- you'll be a servant outside looking in one-day- good luck with that one..:

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Re: I will be asking my fiance' to break off our engagement so she can focus more on her boyfriend

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:50 pm

I think this is a road to nowhere. Fetishes can be carried too far. I'd recommend seeing a kink friendly therapist before you act on your fantasy.

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:50 pm

I think this is a road to nowhere. Fetishes can be carried too far. I'd recommend seeing a kink friendly therapist before you act on your fantasy.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:27 pm

unless you have a lot of money and she is that type of girl, you are not likely to be part of this girl's life for much longer (1 year tops).
I do have to say this, from my experience and from most of what I have read on this site and other sites, most cuckolds have been in a "Marriage" for many years and have formed a good strong bond before going down this road
Last edited by mrdnrm on Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

eventfire
Player

Unread post by eventfire » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:16 pm

Yeah she's gone. You'll be invited to their wedding most definitely.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:26 pm

If a man asked me to break off our engagement that would be a break in the relationship. It would mean he had no intention or interest in continuing with me.
Taking away her ring and the engagement as a way to manipulate the situation to better fit your fantasy will not end the way you are thinking.

This sounds like you have already figured all this out in your mind with no input from her. She is just a prop in your fantasy.

Please stop trying to direct other people as if they are live actors in your fantasy.

No you will NOT be her cuck if you are no longer in a relationship because you broke up with her and shoved her in the direction of another man.

I know you will do what you want.
I'm just frustrated and sad on her behalf. 😞

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:22 pm

Woah.. this is probably a bad idea. Please make sure that you communicate with your partner about her wants and needs as well as thoroughly think this through when you are not in a sexual state of arousal.

1.How long have you known her?
2. How long have you dated?
3. How long have you been engaged?
4. How long has she known about your fantasy? I'm Assuming that you initiated but correct me if I'm wrong.

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:13 pm

How would calling off the engagement enable her to focus more on her boyfriend, in and of itself? She can devote as much time and attention to him as she likes and still remain engaged to you, if that's what you both want.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:52 pm

luvymayfly2 wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:50 pm
Agree 100 %

sandy691196
Trainable

Unread post by sandy691196 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 12:49 am

Hate to post this here. But it is contextual. How extreme fetishes can be self destructive and.. well..simply not on.
Some years back a man in Germany had a fetish about being killed and eaten by someone!
He actually went around finding a man willing to oblige. They met a few times, hung out, went to movies.
Then the guy backed off finally when the chips were down.
Self denial, humiliation, self effacing kinks are the essence of cuck stuff. But there is a stop line.
If self is destroyed then what remains? If there is no relationship with the loved one - then how is it even a cuckold thing?
Sorry if this grosses ya'all out!

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Fri Oct 06, 2023 2:36 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 3:26 pm
If a man asked me to break off our engagement that would be a break in the relationship. It would mean he had no intention or interest in continuing with me.
Taking away her ring and the engagement as a way to manipulate the situation to better fit your fantasy will not end the way you are thinking.

This sounds like you have already figured all this out in your mind with no input from her. She is just a prop in your fantasy.

Please stop trying to direct other people as if they are live actors in your fantasy.

No you will NOT be her cuck if you are no longer in a relationship because you broke up with her and shoved her in the direction of another man.

I know you will do what you want.
I'm just frustrated and sad on her behalf. 😞
Perfect response, true and from the heart
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

StillHoping
Trainable

Unread post by StillHoping » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:13 am

If you look at the OP's other posts you will notice he may have some confusion about his marital status.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:19 pm

luvymayfly2 wrote:
Ummmm.....yeah. I'm not even IN this lifestyle, but I'm thinking, ummm....I have to agree that this is a ticket to nowhere, or a one-way ticket to a dead-end.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:30 pm

A wierd idea, unlikely to be true.

veub
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by veub » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:29 am

I guess the OP quickly got divorced from the wife on his other threads in the last couple of weeks and managed to get engaged really, really quickly.

subbieCuck
Player

Unread post by subbieCuck » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:19 pm

luvymayfly2 wrote:

Maybe friendly therapists would be more appropriate for people not living the lives they want.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:30 pm

Aren’t you already married, so breaking off your engagement might be the lease of your concerns.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70076&p=1403711#p1403711

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:28 pm

FNQLivin wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:30 pm
Aren’t you already married, so breaking off your engagement might be the lease of your concerns.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70076&p=1403711#p1403711
Boom goes the dynamite.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:00 pm

I clarified the situation with OP.
It sounds like a common law type relationship where he refers to her as his wife eventhough they were never legally married. (Engaged but never officially married)

Hope that clears it up 👍 (I know I was confused and curious myself)

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Wed Oct 25, 2023 2:06 pm

I am going to ask my fiance' to break off her engagement to me, so she can focus more on her boyfriend.

...So... have you yet?

Would love to hear more about what lead up to this realisation on your part, also if you could tell us alittle about yourselves and your fiance, that would be great too. How did they begin dating for instance, what are their feelings for each other, how often do they see each other and what are things they and you have said about their relationship - your original post is intuiging but it would be great to hear more!