Wife going on date to swingers club

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
WSCuck
Trainable

Re: Wife going on date to swingers club

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:42 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:22 pm
WSCuck wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:24 pm
They eventually came out after about 3 hours. She was very well used and satisfied. No cream pie though, but I got a quick kick, cage came off and I got to wank over her story. Took about 30 seconds. I guess that’s why she has a bull. Lol.
Some of us can last longer than 30 seconds, so share her story with us. How many men fucked her?
Just her bull apparently. But he went for hours.

Cookiescream
Experienced

Unread post by Cookiescream » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:17 pm

My wife has been to our local swing club twice in the past 4 months with a girl - nothing between them, just two girls out for fun. But recently she mentioned going there with a young guy she started going to happy hour with. Well, he's young for her - she's 58 and he's 38. I've offered to drive her there and pick her up but she hasn't accepted my offer yet. I'm thrilled by this because every time we went to the club in the past, I told her my fantasy was for here to go there without me.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:07 pm

Cookiescream wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:17 pm
My wife has been to our local swing club twice in the past 4 months with a girl - nothing between them, just two girls out for fun. But recently she mentioned going there with a young guy she started going to happy hour with. Well, he's young for her - she's 58 and he's 38. I've offered to drive her there and pick her up but she hasn't accepted my offer yet. I'm thrilled by this because every time we went to the club in the past, I told her my fantasy was for here to go there without me.
My wife had planned to head with some girlfriends, but hasn’t happened yet. Taking mine and handing her over was an amazing but anxy thrill. Ultimately love it though. Watching her come out 3 hours later with a glow you can’t recreate. Priceless and worth every second of the anxiety.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:27 am

WSCuck wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:42 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
WSCuck wrote:
They eventually came out after about 3 hours. She was very well used and satisfied. No cream pie though, but I got a quick kick, cage came off and I got to wank over her story. Took about 30 seconds. I guess that’s why she has a bull. Lol.
Some of us can last longer than 30 seconds, so share her story with us. How many men fucked her?
She went to a swingers' club and only got fucked by the man who brought her? What was the point of going to the club? Was it so he could fuck her in front of other people?

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:31 am

Cookiescream wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:17 pm
So did the two girls get laid? Did your wife come back and tell you how many men fucked them?

Has the 38 year old guy fucked your wife yet? Must have been an interesting conversation between them at happy hour that led to them deciding to go to a swing club.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:08 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2023 6:27 am
WSCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
WSCuck wrote:
She went to a swingers' club and only got fucked by the man who brought her? What was the point of going to the club? Was it so he could fuck her in front of other people?
I think it was the whole situation. The fact they were going there without me, making me jealous etc. The whole thing was so hot.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:02 am

WSCuck wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:08 am
isinlarsa wrote:
WSCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

I think it was the whole situation. The fact they were going there without me, making me jealous etc. The whole thing was so hot.
Just to clarify what happened, as I understand it. He hadn't fucked her before, but set up a date to take your wife to a swingers' club, where he fucked her in front of other people. Meanwhile, you're sitting outside wondering what is happening, but knowing your wife is going to get fucked. That is pretty hot.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:46 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:02 am
WSCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
WSCuck wrote:

Just to clarify what happened, as I understand it. He hadn't fucked her before, but set up a date to take your wife to a swingers' club, where he fucked her in front of other people. Meanwhile, you're sitting outside wondering what is happening, but knowing your wife is going to get fucked. That is pretty hot.
Yes that’s it. Sat outside for 3 hours. Caged as well. Hot as fuck.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:36 pm

WSCuck wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 2:46 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
WSCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Were you disappointed he didn't share her; or did you find it amazingly hot that he fucked your wife while other people watched?

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:08 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:36 pm
WSCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
WSCuck wrote:

Were you disappointed he didn't share her; or did you find it amazingly hot that he fucked your wife while other people watched?
No disappointment at all. It’s just hot that they did something like that together. He has got plans to share her in the future.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:16 pm

WSCuck wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:08 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:36 pm
WSCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

No disappointment at all. It’s just hot that they did something like that together. He has got plans to share her in the future.
So hot! Fucking your wife for the first time in front of an audience! Did you know he intended to do that? Do you know if it excited her to be taken that way? Did he tell her he has plans to share her in the future? Did he tell you that? I would love for a man to tell me he's going to share my wife -- and there's nothing I can do to stop him.