Wife going on date to swingers club

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
WSCuck
Trainable

Wife going on date to swingers club

Unread post by WSCuck » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:18 pm

We met a guy at a party a few months ago. For life reasons we haven’t been able to meet with him until now. On Saturday he’s taking her to a couples night at a swingers club whilst I get to wait outside in the car. Does this sound hot? Hoping he’s up to the mark and can become a regular bull.

Cgb29
Trainable

Re: Wife going on date to swingers club

Unread post by Cgb29 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:25 pm

That does sound very hot. I hope everyone has a great time!

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:32 pm

So he's going to share her before he fucks her himself? What did your wife think of his proposal? Was she reluctant, or was that something she wanted to try?

That did happen to me in a way. My girlfriend met a guy when she was taking dance classes. She asked me if she could date him. This was our first instance of opening our relationship, which up to this point had been monogamous. She had limited sexual experience before me. We agreed she could date him, and he ended up fucking her. Shortly after they started dating, he proposed that they go to a swingers' club. To my shock, she agreed. They met another couple and swapped. When she came home that night she was gleeful that she had done something so wild. That was only the beginning to how wild she became.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:32 pm
So he's going to share her before he fucks her himself? What did your wife think of his proposal? Was she reluctant, or was that something she wanted to try?

That did happen to me in a way. My girlfriend met a guy when she was taking dance classes. She asked me if she could date him. This was our first instance of opening our relationship, which up to this point had been monogamous. She had limited sexual experience before me. We agreed she could date him, and he ended up fucking her. Shortly after they started dating, he proposed that they go to a swingers' club. To my shock, she agreed. They met another couple and swapped. When she came home that night she was gleeful that she had done something so wild. That was only the beginning to how wild she became.
Yes. I suspect he will take her for his own then swap with another couple. Hotwife has always loved the thought of swinging with couples but refuses to take me as I’m all hers. So this way she gets exactly what she wants. She’s nervous but not reluctant. I’m really hoping she enjoys his company and the night.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:40 pm

WSCuck wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:24 pm
isinlarsa wrote:

Yes. I suspect he will take her for his own then swap with another couple. Hotwife has always loved the thought of swinging with couples but refuses to take me as I’m all hers. So this way she gets exactly what she wants. She’s nervous but not reluctant. I’m really hoping she enjoys his company and the night.
It was similar with me. She chose to go swinging with a man she had only recently met, and she didn't want to swing with me. So I ended up with a girlfriend who was getting fucked by several other men. It was so hot!

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:44 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:40 pm
WSCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

It was similar with me. She chose to go swinging with a man she had only recently met, and she didn't want to swing with me. So I ended up with a girlfriend who was getting fucked by several other men. It was so hot!
Nice. It’s an amazing feeling.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:15 am

WSCuck wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:44 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:40 pm
WSCuck wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Nice. It’s an amazing feeling.
I was amazed how quickly she moved from having little sexual experience to wanting to try everything. What is your back story? How did the two of you decide to not only have her get fucked by other men, but go to a swing club? Was that the guy's proposal?

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:32 am

WSCuck wrote:
Sounds like a marriage made in heaven!
Same as for @isinlarsa.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:05 pm

So tonight’s the night. Hotwifes had her hair and nails done. We’re going to a bar for a while then meeting her new bull who will seduce her in front of me before whisking her off around the corner to the swingers club, whilst I watch on as they enter. The most I can hope for is for het to tell me all about it afterwards. And if I’m very lucky the cage will come off for some very sloppy seconds.

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Oct 06, 2023 8:57 pm

Good luck

MildlyWlLDnFun
Player

Unread post by MildlyWlLDnFun » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:19 pm

Wow! Sounds like you're in for an incredible night. Hopefully you post some updates along the way if you have time. Have fun you two!

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:30 pm

MildlyWlLDnFun wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:19 pm
Wow! Sounds like you're in for an incredible night. Hopefully you post some updates along the way if you have time. Have fun you two!
I most certainly will. I’ll have heaps of time whilst I wait.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:51 am

https://tinypic.host/image/9LI51

Hopefully you can see the pic. My hotwife and her bull heading onto the club.

So we had a drink. Seems the 2 of them got on fine and chose to continue the night. I’m now sat in the car just waiting. The angst is killing me, cage is dripping, but it’s so worth every minute.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:45 am

They’ve been inside an hour now. Quite a few other couples have gone in after. Not heard anything from either of them yet.

c4goodlife
Virgin

Unread post by c4goodlife » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:03 am

I imagine you are getting some well earned sleep now, but do update us when you awake! ;-)

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:07 am

c4goodlife wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:03 am
I imagine you are getting some well earned sleep now, but do update us when you awake! ;-)
Nope I’m still waiting. An hour and a half now. For someone who was a little nervous tonight she must be doing damn well. So so hot though. Just wish they’d call and let me have a little listen.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:08 am

Totally humiliating but so exhilarating just sat outside in the car.

c4goodlife
Virgin

Unread post by c4goodlife » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:09 am

Yup. Listening is great. Tantalising. Torture. :-)

c4goodlife
Virgin

Unread post by c4goodlife » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:20 am

Are you anticipating a very large cream pie, or is she being a 'good girl' and condoming up?

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:38 am

Not anticipated an actual cream pie but you never know. She messaged me saying she’s been busy and definitely won’t be out at our agreed time. Fark the angst.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:54 am

Don't expect your wife to be out shortly. Usually when my girlfriend went to a swingers' club or swingers' party it was a minimum of four hours. Not all that time is taking up with being fucked. Lots of socializing and flirting. She finally started taking me along occasionally. Not sure it was any more easy that you waiting in your car, but it was more comfortable. I just sat around, and waited for her return after each man took her off to a bedroom to fuck her. Really not that many -- wouldn't qualify as a gangbang or pulling a train. I did finally get to fuck her myself after three other men had had her. This was back in the '80 when all the women were on birth control and we were dumb about STDs, so they all fucked her bareback, and I got a really sloppy pussy.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:56 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:54 am
Don't expect your wife to be out shortly. Usually when my girlfriend went to a swingers' club or swingers' party it was a minimum of four hours. Not all that time is taking up with being fucked. Lots of socializing and flirting. She finally started taking me along occasionally. Not sure it was any more easy that you waiting in your car, but it was more comfortable. I just sat around, and waited for her return after each man took her off to a bedroom to fuck her. Really not that many -- wouldn't qualify as a gangbang or pulling a train. I did finally get to fuck her myself after three other men had had her. This was back in the '80 when all the women were on birth control and we were dumb about STDs, so they all fucked her bareback, and I got a really sloppy pussy.
Sounds amazing.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:10 am

WSCuck wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:56 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:54 am
Sounds amazing.
It was. Usually when she went with the man who had used her to gain entrance to couples clubs and party, I sat at home and didn't see her until the next day; so that was excruciating.

Once when she was on a business trip to New York City, she went to the Botany Talk Club (if any one remembers that) with a male gay friend of hers. She was between his legs, giving him a blow job with her ass in the air and guy she hadn't even met came up behind her and stuck his dick into her cunt, and fucked her while she continued to suck her friend. After she finished and he came inside her, they introduced themselves to each other. Then they had another turn, while her gay friend fucked the guy's wife (he was gay but could rise to the occasion in support of a friend).

When she came home she gleefully regaled me the the story, as I sat shocked and extremely aroused.

WSCuck
Trainable

Unread post by WSCuck » Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:24 pm

They eventually came out after about 3 hours. She was very well used and satisfied. No cream pie though, but I got a quick kick, cage came off and I got to wank over her story. Took about 30 seconds. I guess that’s why she has a bull. Lol.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Oct 07, 2023 2:22 pm

WSCuck wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:24 pm
They eventually came out after about 3 hours. She was very well used and satisfied. No cream pie though, but I got a quick kick, cage came off and I got to wank over her story. Took about 30 seconds. I guess that’s why she has a bull. Lol.
Some of us can last longer than 30 seconds, so share her story with us. How many men fucked her?