For women, adapting to cuckolding from monogamy

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

For women, adapting to cuckolding from monogamy, tick all that apply

When you first discovered it, the concept of cuckolding seemed unthinkable - too good to be true
7%
When you first discovered it, the concept of cuckolding seemed unthinkable - you had until then not been interested in fucking other guys
10%
When you first discovered it, the concept of cuckolding seemed unthinkable - you preferred the idea of a monogamous relationship
14%
When you first discovered it, the concept of cuckolding seemed unthinkable - you preferred the idea of a dominant and/or possessive bf/husband
2%
When you first discovered it, the concept of cuckolding made sense, it seemed like the natural order of things
7%
You didn't "discover" it, you have always instinctually cucked boyfriends or wanted to
10%
At first, it was something you did for his fantasy but you eventually learned to enjoy it for yourself
7%
It's always been something you do for his fantasy, you don't personally get enough enjoyment from it that you would do it otherwise
No votes
You always enjoyed having your sexual freedom
24%
You trained or manipulated a bf/husband into wanting it
2%
You encouraged a bf/husband to try it
5%
You cucked a bf/husband without his consent, if he wasn't ok with it then he wasn't for you
No votes
Learning to dominate your bf/husband was difficult for you
5%
Dominating your bf/husband came naturally to you
7%

Total votes: 42

hubudig2
Experienced

For women, adapting to cuckolding from monogamy

Unread post by hubudig2 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:04 am

If you think there are grey areas, edge cases and holes in this poll, you'd be right :lol:
I'm just looking for an indication of how common it is for each statement to be true.
Would be interested to hear related stories too.
Thanks in advance.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull

Mgcouplemn
Player

Re: For women, adapting to cuckolding from monogamy

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:22 am

When my husband was just a guy I was dating he loved me telling him about having sex with the other guys I was dating. I started calling him over to have sloppy seconds and he loved it. When we became a couple we started swinging which after many years he just wanted to watch me being fucked and has watched while masturbating every time since.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

hubudig2
Experienced

Re: For women, adapting to cuckolding from monogamy

Unread post by hubudig2 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:00 am

On a similar poll I'm running, there were a couple of guys that said they got into it when their wives/girlfriends cheated and had him go down on her afterwards without him knowing he was eating creampie or that she had cheated until a later date.
Have any women here done this? Or had the urge to?
I'd love to hear first-hand a woman's perspective on this.
Is it an instinctual urge? Is it empowering? Is it sadistic? Does it feel like forgiveness?
I've always heard and wondered about this but never spoken to any woman that's done it.
Cuckolding Mentor & Bull