Twist on playing

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Twist on playing

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:31 pm

Wife and I decided to play, I dressed her very provocable, lots of cleavage and leg. First place we went was a dud as was the second. Third place also had no one interesting for us to invite, so we bellied up to the bar. Second drink there a couple strolled in, they sat near us and we could hear their conversation about the drink called The Smoking Gun (my wife’s favorite.

We decided to have the barkeep bring them each one on our tab, they thanked us and drank their drink. Wife and I started conversing with the couple (Jim and Cathy), we sat for quite a while talking. We all four were getting loose from all the drinks, my wife was really horny and told me out loud that we should go home and play, Jim commented that that would be fun for them to leave and do the same, then he laughed and said they could if his wife could do it.

Sounded weird so I asked for clarification, Cathy told us that she just had some internal surgery and she could not have the roughness of internal sex for a while. Told Jim that it must be tough, he said ya. I looked at my wife Laurie and told Jim that if he needed sex that Laurie was available for it. They both looked at us in disbelief, Laurie said we are serious. We told them we were going to walk around and give them a chance to talk.

We left them to talk, when we got back Jim said that he and Cathy are interested in the proposition. Cathy asked how we would work this. I told them that we have done this before and that I rally like watching Laurie having sex with other guys. Cathy asked if I watched, I told her yes I watch every time. She asked if I would watch Jim having sex with Laurie, I replied with every time.

Jim said that Cathy was ok with it, Cathy said she wanted to watch too. So we had them follow us home where we started at our bar with some drinks and conversation on our lifestyle, the whole time we were talking I was fondling Laurie and slowly undressing her in front of the two of them. I explained that Laurie was known as a Hot-Wife and I Cuckold. Told them that I encourage and support Laurie having sex with other men while I only had sex with Laurie.

Jim asked if it would be a threesome, I told him no and I would just be watching and masturbating. Cathy said she could do that, Laurie told Cathy she could if she wanted but by herself because I had to jerk off focused on her having sex, Cathy and Jim said good and they liked that idea. I brought Laurie to Jim and put her almost naked body in his arms, we headed to the bedroom.

I pulled up me cuck chair to the side of the bed and sat Cathy in it, Jim and Laurie were heavily making out and already naked. I went and got another chair, when I got back Laurie was sucking Jim’s cock. I undressed and sat in my chair stroking my cock with Cathy sitting next to me watching them. Jim laid Laurie down and slid his cock into her. About then Cathy pulled her panties down and started rubbing her own pussy.

The night was fun, opened a new group of people we could be playing and Laurie having sex with while I or We watch.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.