New cuckold experience for us

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
CU4A2on1
Trainable

New cuckold experience for us

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:44 pm

My wife flew to another city for several days where her boyfriend just drove to meet her and they have just checked in about 20 minutes ago to their hotel. So what’s so different than any other tryst?

The backstory: my wife has been seeing this man on again and off again for nearly 20 years of our marriage. We’ve moved around and meet ups have been mostly once or twice. Year. Either he visits our city or she goes to him. Always kind of puts a damper on the experience, can’t really go out in Public much and in his town usually just playtime and then he has to go home to his family until returning in the morning before she flies out. So she’s been desiring a longer time alone with him for quite a while.

My wife also admitted to me that although she enjoys the threesomes or me being involved by watching or listening, she gets more satisfaction out of being alone with him, completely removed from work, the house, being a wife and mom. I love that she was so transparent and honest. I’ve openly asked her if when we retire (soon) if she would like to live locally to him so he could visit our home see her anytime they wanted? I told her we could make a bedroom in the house that was “theirs” and when he came over I would know she needed him alone if they went to their room. She loved the idea and admitted that although she isn’t “in love” with him, he is indeed her lover and very special to her emotionally and sexually.

So that’s the environment that she made plans to go see him this trip. They will be alone for about three days, in a city where no one knows them and they can be a loving couple openly. I encouraged it and told her I only require a text or quick call each day to know she’s ok. Any other involvement with me should only be to enhance their experience if they’d like to be watched online or force me to listen to their passion. I asked her to really let go of her mom and wife life and open up emotionally as this will be a great experience to test him as a frequent lover in our home if we move closer. She agreed and said it was extremely exciting that I would get so much enjoyment of her being another man’s woman, not just sex partner. I bought her a hotwife anklet and she picked out a design and had a costume engagement and wedding rings made to help her with the fantasy of really being his partner and not mine. She bought outfits and lingerie that I wasn’t allowed to see her in as they are special for him.

So I’m here now typing and letting go, letting her explore for herself what she wants from a long term lover. I may not get more than a vanilla text until she comes back next week. The cuckold angst is real, it’s severe…and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

rlm
Trainable

Re: New cuckold experience for us

Unread post by rlm » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:20 pm

Thank you for taking the time to share your exciting situation with us. I'm looking forward to your next post.
Rob

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:24 pm

About an hour after they checked into their hotel she sent a message that they were out and about for drinks. She always says when they first see eachother the sex is intense and quick with both of them climaxing fast so I assume they had a quick session before going out. Then she sent a message about 8:30 about a beer she tried. 2 hours later and Nothing since then. I assume they are back in the room now and she’s enjoying the pleasure he brings her. I think she’s enjoying the freedom and of being with him and don’t expect much more than this over next couple days. I’ll update along the way.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 8:42 pm

It is a great feeling to be wondering what your wife is actually doing at that moment when she is with her boyfriend. If I receive texts or pics now and then it is a bigger turn-on. If he sends pics of her blowing him or flashing in public I nearly blow.

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:37 am

My ex hot wife thought she found her long term bull friend and he had proposed going away with her on a long weekend. It causes me a ton of angst knowing he would be fucking and sleeping with her constantly with no reclaim sex from me (I’d likely be locked in chastity as was our practice when she was playing).

It was tough to think about it but unfortunately it never did happen. I wish it had. The sex play we did outside my comfort zone was always great.

But on the sex dates she did have, it was usually right after her work, she had sexy lingerie and a see toy bag packed and it was clear that sex with her bull was the feature activity. I called them her “spa days” as marital sex with little ones at home were completely different. I’m very happy that she got to enjoy sex free from family worries - simply to enjoy sexual pleasure and then come back to her loving family.
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:20 pm

Spoke this morning. I pretty much was spot on yesterday. She said they had a session right when they got to the room, went out for dinner and drinks and then another longer session before bed. What I didn’t know was he woke her in the middle of the night, flipped her over, pulled down her cute little bottoms and slammed into her. She said it was super hot. Right now they are out to drinks and dinner again and I’ll see what happens. She said she wanted to video call me last night but didn’t decide till “things were happening” and she didn’t want to ruin the mood.

CU4A2on1
Trainable

Unread post by CU4A2on1 » Mon Oct 02, 2023 1:22 pm

sherulestherooster wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 8:37 am
My ex hot wife thought she found her long term bull friend and he had proposed going away with her on a long weekend. It causes me a ton of angst knowing he would be fucking and sleeping with her constantly with no reclaim sex from me (I’d likely be locked in chastity as was our practice when she was playing).

It was tough to think about it but unfortunately it never did happen. I wish it had. The sex play we did outside my comfort zone was always great.

But on the sex dates she did have, it was usually right after her work, she had sexy lingerie and a see toy bag packed and it was clear that sex with her bull was the feature activity. I called them her “spa days” as marital sex with little ones at home were completely different. I’m very happy that she got to enjoy sex free from family worries - simply to enjoy sexual pleasure and then come back to her loving family.

Totally agree with your “spa” day analogy. We actually have a fantastic sex life for people at the half century mark. But it doesn’t replace the fun, freedom and excitement of time with her lover.