Cuckolding a virgin and keeping him that way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Women, does the idea of cuckolding a virgin and keeping him forever a virgin turn you on?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 41

toreaddave
Experienced

Cuckolding a virgin and keeping him that way

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:40 pm

To the women on here—not sure if that's many—does the idea of cuckolding a virgin and keeping him forever a virgin turn you on?

To the men on here—especially bulls—also feel free to chime in with your thoughts on the topic.

I imagine it could be the ultimate power trip for cuckoldresses and bulls that are into this.

I've seen on here and on many other cuckold forums the idea of being pussyfree long term. This just takes it to the next level.

It's probably very rare to find a situation where there is both a virgin cuckold AND a cuckoldress willing to go down this path. It'll take a lot of discipline and dedication from both parties. But it turns out that this is one of my biggest turn-ons and one that I'm willing to dedicate myself to. I find it extremely hot for the love of my life to bestow other men the greatest pleasure known to man while denying that very same gift to the single person who would normally have that privilege in a vanilla relationship. I'd also love to make love with her using a strapon, but never being allowed the honor of entering her with my own member. Maybe I'm completely insane for wanting this, but I guess we're all a little insane in the eyes of vanilla folks.

ccklvr
Trainable

Re: Cuckolding a virgin and keeping him that way

Unread post by ccklvr » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:16 am

this would be the ultimate cuckold. never feeling the things the bull does.

because this is rather uncommon in my opinion, but something similar happenes all the time. as long as you believe what is written here on the forum. some wives never let their husbands fuck their asses, but bulls get the privilege.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:53 am

That's a little extreme for me, but I could get into a fantasy where a bride and groom are both virgins on their wedding day, and it is arranged for the husband to watch his new wife deflowered by another man, and then fucked by a series of men throughout their honeymoon. Only then does he get her pussy, and forever is forbidden to have sex with other women; while she embarks on numerous extramarital relationships.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:43 am

ccklvr wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:16 am

because this is rather uncommon in my opinion, but something similar happenes all the time. as long as you believe what is written here on the forum. some wives never let their husbands fuck their asses, but bulls get the privilege.
Yeah, bulls getting extra/exclusive privileges seems very common. This just takes it one (big) step further. Thanks for chiming in!

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:47 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:53 am
That's a little extreme for me, but I could get into a fantasy where a bride and groom are both virgins on their wedding day, and it is arranged for the husband to watch his new wife deflowered by another man, and then fucked by a series of men throughout their honeymoon. Only then does he get her pussy, and forever is forbidden to have sex with other women; while she embarks on numerous extramarital relationships.
That is also one of my biggest fantasies. Except there is no "only then" :lol:. Thanks for the input!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:49 am

This is a great fantasy. I still have a chance for it to come true even sadly lol.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:56 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:49 am
This is a great fantasy. I still have a chance for it to come true even sadly lol.
If it's a fantasy you enjoy, I would say still having the chance is quite the opposite of sad. I'm glad that I still have the chance to live this out. Though yes, to vanilla people and even many people in this lifestyle, it is still quite "sad" :oops:

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:55 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:47 am
isinlarsa wrote:
That is also one of my biggest fantasies. Except there is no "only then" :lol:. Thanks for the input!
I assume by no "only then" means you would like to be a virgin cuckold. That's more than I could take; but the idea of being temporarily denied while other men enjoy my (previously) virgin bride is a real turn-on. The consternation of watching another man penetrating my virgin bride for the first time would give me angst that would be beyond my ability to handle. Then to see multiple men enjoy her while I remain celibate would push me off the charts. One of the things that initially attracted me to my future wife was when she told me how many men had fucked her.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:54 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:55 pm
toreaddave wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
I assume by no "only then" means you would like to be a virgin cuckold. That's more than I could take; but the idea of being temporarily denied while other men enjoy my (previously) virgin bride is a real turn-on. The consternation of watching another man penetrating my virgin bride for the first time would give me angst that would be beyond my ability to handle. Then to see multiple men enjoy her while I remain celibate would push me off the charts. One of the things that initially attracted me to my future wife was when she told me how many men had fucked her.
Yeah. As it stands, it's just a fantasy. I have no idea if I'll have the willpower to stick with it when the time really comes.

luvymayfly2
Virgin

Unread post by luvymayfly2 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:08 pm

I feel this is a fantasy too far.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:24 pm

luvymayfly2 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:08 pm
In the way that you think it's unhealthy for the relationship or that it's too hard to achieve?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:14 pm

So far as the only female to answer, No it does not appeal to me. It's just another male-centric fantasy, IMO.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:22 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:54 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
Yeah. As it stands, it's just a fantasy. I have no idea if I'll have the willpower to stick with it when the time really comes.
Are you a virgin?

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:33 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:14 pm
So far as the only female to answer, No it does not appeal to me. It's just another male-centric fantasy, IMO.
Appreciate you chiming in! For the most part, I think that's accurate. However, I thought maybe there might be some women who find the power and denial aspect a turn-on in the same way that some women enjoy male chastity and other forms of denial.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:41 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:22 pm
toreaddave wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

Are you a virgin?
Yeah :oops:, though I honestly don't feel bad about it. I've been mostly education and career-focused up until this point. Now that I'm done with school and have a stable job, I'm about to enter the dating scene. I don't even remember how/when I started getting into cuckolding, but it's a fact that I currently am. I've been doing a lot of posting and thinking hard about what I truly want. That way I don't waste any of my future partner's time and my own time constantly flip-flopping on my desires.

QueenHedone
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by QueenHedone » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:56 am

This situation doesn’t appeal to me. The pleasure I receive in denying my cuck is largely in knowing that it is eventually going to be released but only when I say. I guess it’s more about the delay than the denial for me. It is definitely a fun power trip to be in charge of his orgasms and his pleasure, but I don’t believe I would enjoy forever denying him my pussy. I crave sex with my cuck.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:09 am

QueenHedone wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:56 am
This situation doesn’t appeal to me. The pleasure I receive in denying my cuck is largely in knowing that it is eventually going to be released but only when I say. I guess it’s more about the delay than the denial for me. It is definitely a fun power trip to be in charge of his orgasms and his pleasure, but I don’t believe I would enjoy forever denying him my pussy. I crave sex with my cuck.
I see. I'm a big fan of your story, it's very loving and sweet. Thanks a lot for your input, really appreciate it!

VoyeurWhiteMale
Prepubescent

Unread post by VoyeurWhiteMale » Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:18 pm

If a cuck is a virgin he can't appreciate fully what he's loosing.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:41 pm

VoyeurWhiteMale wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:18 pm
If a cuck is a virgin he can't appreciate fully what he's loosing.
That's a good point. It's a dilemma where you really do have to choose one or the other. On one hand, being a virgin cuck would be such a rare and unique experience. I think if the cuck and cuckoldress are both turned on by it, just the idea of it and knowing that it's really true would amplify the experience for everyone involved (cuck, cuckoldress, and bull) due to the taboo nature of it. After all, I think a big part of the appeal of many kinks is how taboo it is, especially cuckolding. On the other hand, it's precisely as you say that the cuck would never be able to fully appreciate what he's missing out on. It's a big decision since you can't "unvirgin" yourself. Of course you could do it just that once, but the two of you would always know deep down that you're not a "true" virgin.

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:00 pm

ccklvr wrote:

I’ve certainly had that pleasure with two happily married women - who would never let her husband do that … but let me take them anally. It was a delicious sweet thing :)

jonny3456
Virgin

Unread post by jonny3456 » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:14 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:41 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
toreaddave wrote:
isinlarsa wrote:

Are you a virgin?
Yeah :oops:, though I honestly don't feel bad about it. I've been mostly education and career-focused up until this point. Now that I'm done with school and have a stable job, I'm about to enter the dating scene. I don't even remember how/when I started getting into cuckolding, but it's a fact that I currently am. I've been doing a lot of posting and thinking hard about what I truly want. That way I don't waste any of my future partner's time and my own time constantly flip-flopping on my desires.
As a mature 55 year old experienced bull - I imagine this would be off the chart to be involved in - to break your gf in and teach her how to enjoy her sexuality and her sensuality-whilst she is not willing that learning with an experienced and capable lover to be spoilt with your inexperienced fumblings … with added age play for extra points I'm guessing ;) but … I can’t believe it would ever happen.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:43 pm

jonny3456 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:14 pm
toreaddave wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:41 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

Are you a virgin?
As a mature 55 year old experienced bull - I imagine this would be off the chart to be involved in - to break your gf in and teach her how to enjoy her sexuality and her sensuality-whilst she is not willing that learning with an experienced and capable lover to be spoilt with your inexperienced fumblings … with added age play for extra points I'm guessing ;) but … I can’t believe it would ever happen.
MANY things have to fall into place nearly perfectly for this fantasy to successfully become reality. The stars have to damn near align for this to lead to a healthy, loving, and fun ;) relationship. It is a highly optimistic goal, but a goal nevertheless. So we shall see if it comes to fruition in the coming months...

ccklvr
Trainable

Unread post by ccklvr » Sat Oct 14, 2023 9:49 pm

jonny3456 wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:00 pm
ccklvr wrote:

I’ve certainly had that pleasure with two happily married women - who would never let her husband do that … but let me take them anally. It was a delicious sweet thing :)
it´s fascinatingly common

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:56 am

luvymayfly2 wrote:

Same. I"m not even IN this lifestyle, but certain things should only be between a husband and wife. Especially one deflowering the other.

Just sayin........

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:11 am

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:56 am
luvymayfly2 wrote:

Same. I"m not even IN this lifestyle, but certain things should only be between a husband and wife. Especially one deflowering the other.

Just sayin........
What are these "certain things" that you have in mind?