Cuckolding a virgin and keeping him that way

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Women, does the idea of cuckolding a virgin and keeping him forever a virgin turn you on?

Yes
61%
No
39%

Total votes: 41

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Re: Cuckolding a virgin and keeping him that way

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:54 am

toreaddave wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:11 am
LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:56 am
luvymayfly2 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:08 pm
I feel this is a fantasy too far.

Same. I"m not even IN this lifestyle, but certain things should only be between a husband and wife. Especially one deflowering the other.

Just sayin........
What are these "certain things" that you have in mind?
Well, like I said, I'm not even IN this lifestyle, and given my lack of a partner (currently) it's going to be hard for me to even ENTER this lifestyle, but if I did, I would think that things like birthdays, anniversaries, family events, family celebrations; that kind of thing, should just be between a husband and wife.

But that's just me. And one thing that I have learned from this website is that there is no "one size fits all".

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:53 am

Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:54 am
toreaddave wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:11 am
Sun Oct 15, 2023 9:56 am
luvymayfly2 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:08 pm
I feel this is a fantasy too far.

Same. I"m not even IN this lifestyle, but certain things should only be between a husband and wife. Especially one deflowering the other.

Just sayin........
What are these "certain things" that you have in mind?
Well, like I said, I'm not even IN this lifestyle, and given my lack of a partner (currently) it's going to be hard for me to even ENTER this lifestyle, but if I did, I would think that things like birthdays, anniversaries, family events, family celebrations; that kind of thing, should just be between a husband and wife.

But that's just me. And one thing that I have learned from this website is that there is no "one size fits all".
I see. I'm actually in the more extreme camp that special events like birthdays and anniversaries could add even more cuckolding fun by adding taboo to what was supposed to be "just between a husband and wife". I've read of many accounts where this has occurred. Some even go as far as the wedding day/night, which most "normal" people would consider sacred between the newlywed couple.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:12 am

I don't think this works as an erotic fantasy (or actuallity). It is fine that another man deflowers the bride but the boy has to experience the sex otherwise he won't know what he is missing when he is subsequently denied. After the bride is deflowered by a gang, the boy should then be allowed into the girl, for a short fuck only. After that he is caged - but for a few nights only, when the girl is again fucked in front of him. The idea would be that the girl gets the taste for good sex with virile men, while the boy remains a novice. She then naturally cuckolds him. It's actually what we saw with Todd (collegecucktx).

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:14 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:12 am
I don't think this works as an erotic fantasy (or actuallity). It is fine that another man deflowers the bride but the boy has to experience the sex otherwise he won't know what he is missing when he is subsequently denied. After the bride is deflowered by a gang, the boy should then be allowed into the girl, for a short fuck only. After that he is caged - but for a few nights only, when the girl is again fucked in front of him. The idea would be that the girl gets the taste for good sex with virile men, while the boy remains a novice. She then naturally cuckolds him. It's actually what we saw with Todd (collegecucktx).
That's a very interesting take. To have the girl experience the contrast between experienced and novice lovers so that she naturally decides what's best for her.

I followed collegecuck_tx's thread too. There is quite a bit of overlap between these more extreme cuckolding situations. Some end well and some...not so well. Some situations that ended with her leaving him for another man: collegecuck_tx, Jezza2543, and curiousdave. Funny enough, curiousdave was the first thread I read on here (hence my username :lol:), and I'm pretty sure it changed me for life. In all three of those cases, even the absolute worst-case scenario turned them on. As a fantasy, I have to admit I'm also turned on by the thought of her leaving me for another man. But in reality, I don't think that's what I would truly want. I would still want her in my life as she would be the love of my life, but with the unusual circumstance that I'd be denied her body.

Similarly, ucaneffher's girlfriend lived with another man for 18 months! That is an extremely hot scenario to me, but again, I'm not sure I would want that in actuality. I'm still trying to figure out the best balance between fantasy and reality. Drawing that line is proving to be quite difficult!

caged21
Prepubescent

Unread post by caged21 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:12 pm

i am 34 and still virgin and like that idea, pussy free for life, i like handjobs too

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:35 am

toreaddave wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:14 pm

Similarly, ucaneffher's girlfriend lived with another man for 18 months! That is an extremely hot scenario to me, but again, I'm not sure I would want that in actuality. I'm still trying to figure out the best balance between fantasy and reality. Drawing that line is proving to be quite difficult!
and here I am ready to watch it happen yet again if the scenario presented itself. There is no substitute for that feeling you get when watching your woman temporarily but completely give herself to another and I mean completely

The feeling of helplessness each night as you know that you cant call her, you cant text her, you cant see her, tell her you love her, you have zero control and the only thing you know for certain is that she temporarily belongs to him. While youre in bed alone at home, she could be cuddling with him, watching a movie on the couch with him, or maybe she is fully dolled up in lingerie, makeup hair-done and heels and giving him the time of his life in the privacy of their own home where they can do anything that they want with each other. maybe theyre taking a shower and having a quickie in the shower before bed.

For me, unable to contact her, unable to show up, and having to wait for her to contact me was mind blowing. I loved hearing the stories and experiences she was living in her new life. I was not in it but was included by hearing of it and seeing her social media posts as she proudly shared belonging to another man.

I can't think of anything hotter than being 10 months into your 21 year old girlfriend living with another man, 10 months of not having sex with her, still having no clue you're not gonna have her for another 8 months but here she is on Friday night sending you the pictures that her boyfriend just took of her in lingerie. Nothing hotter than seeing her all sexy and slutty from the perspective that her man gets to see her in.

Hell, just thinking back and writing all this makes me wish my current gf would also decide to put me on hold. All while temporarily giving another man 100% of herself while I am on standby just watching her give herself more and more with each phone call that she makes to catch up with me.

Pretty twisted, I know. I wish I could go back to being normal but here I am probably being judged by internet lurkers who read the crazy desires and fantasies that turn me on. I am happy that I have at least been courageous enough to live out what others can only call a fantasy. Being 21 and sending your gf to live with another man and give herself entirely to him for a year and a half, to simply resume your relationship like nothing out of the ordinary happened, right after is not something for the faint of heart but we both loved it.
Last edited by ucaneffher on Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:46 am

This is an example of what I call a pathological fantasy. It simply isn’t healthy or desirable to keep a hubby as a virgin. If you get your wish you aren’t married, you’re just friends at best.

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:57 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:35 am
toreaddave wrote:

and here I am ready to watch it happen yet again if the scenario presented itself. There is no substitute for that feeling you get when watching your woman temporarily but completely give herself to another and I mean completely

The feeling of helplessness each night as you know that you cant call her, you cant text her, you cant see her, tell her you love her, you have zero control and the only thing you know for certain is that she temporarily belongs to him. While youre in bed alone at home, she could be cuddling with him, watching a movie on the couch with him, or maybe she is fully dolled up in lingerie, makeup hair-done and heels and giving him the time of his life in the privacy of their own home where they can do anything that they want with each other. maybe theyre taking a shower and having a quickie in the shower before bed.

For me, unable to contact her, unable to show up, and having to wait for her to contact me was mind blowing. I loved hearing the stories and experiences she was living in her new life. I was not in it but was included by hearing of it and seeing her social media posts as she proudly shared belonging to another man.

I can't think of anything hotter than being 10 months into your 21 year old girlfriend living with another man, 10 months of not having sex with her, still having no clue you're not gonna have her for another 8 months but here she is on Friday night sending you the pictures that her boyfriend just took of her in lingerie. Nothing hotter than seeing her all sexy and slutty from the perspective that her man gets to see her in.

Hell, just thinking back and writing all this makes me wish my current gf would also decide to put me on hold. All while temporarily giving another man 100% of herself while I am on standby just watching her give herself more and more with each phone call that she makes to catch up with me.

Pretty twisted, I know. I wish I could go back to being normal but here I am probably being judged by internet lurkers who read the crazy desires and fantasies that turn me on. I am happy that I have at least been courageous enough to live out what others can only call a fantasy. Being 21 and sending your gf to live with another man and give herself entirely to him for a year and a half, to simply resume your relationship like nothing out of the ordinary happened, right after is not something for the faint of heart but we both loved it.
You're definitely one of the GOATs on here. Thanks again for sharing!

toreaddave
Experienced

Unread post by toreaddave » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:16 pm

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:46 am
This is an example of what I call a pathological fantasy. It simply isn’t healthy or desirable to keep a hubby as a virgin. If you get your wish you aren’t married, you’re just friends at best.
Thanks for the input! I really do appreciate the diverse opinions of everyone posting, even if I disagree. Everyone has a different line they would draw between healthy and unhealthy when it comes to sub-kinks within the overarching cuckolding kink. I find it very interesting that even within the cuckolding community, which is highly shunned by "vanilla" society, there are opinions that still feel like they teeter toward "gatekeeping". In this case, I would argue that marriage, and relationships in general, is so much more than penetrative sex. If two people love each other and have every other kind of sex under the sun besides penetrative sex, I don't see how one could illegitimize the relationship and call them "just friends". Is the line between friends and lovers simply penis-in-vagina? I would personally say no.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:38 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

UC - I know I have read a lot about your exploits, but I can't remember if the BF was aware of what was going on at the time?

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:12 pm

toreaddave wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:16 pm
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:46 am
Thanks for the input! I really do appreciate the diverse opinions of everyone posting, even if I disagree. Everyone has a different line they would draw between healthy and unhealthy when it comes to sub-kinks within the overarching cuckolding kink. I find it very interesting that even within the cuckolding community, which is highly shunned by "vanilla" society, there are opinions that still feel like they teeter toward "gatekeeping". In this case, I would argue that marriage, and relationships in general, is so much more than penetrative sex. If two people love each other and have every other kind of sex under the sun besides penetrative sex, I don't see how one could illegitimize the relationship and call them "just friends". Is the line between friends and lovers simply penis-in-vagina? I would personally say no.
It all sounds reasonable until applied to real life where it doesn’t work in my experience. We’ve both participated and observed countless couples in the lifestyle and know of the disaster stories. And there are many on these pages as well. There are principles to live by for happy healthy lifelong marriages and total virginity isn’t one of them.
Just read the ourhotexwives stories here and elsewhere to warn those who feel this is a game.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:30 pm

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:38 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
toreaddave wrote:

UC - I know I have read a lot about your exploits, but I can't remember if the BF was aware of what was going on at the time?
The first boyfriend when he was just her very regular fuck buddy initially knew that she was living with me (her "ex") due to financial reasons but he figured that we were split up, especially seeing how he would pick her up from our home almost every evening or every other evening and seeing what she'd wear for him and he assumed I saw her going out with him.

He eventually began talking about them possibly becoming official and getting a place together. She asked me how I felt about it as she felt he'd be asking any day know since he had just graduated and was looking to move into the city for work. I gave her my blessing and it was only a matter of days when she announced having a boyfriend, going to move with him by the end of the week, and telling me that she would be making their relationship official on social media. Their relationship was mostly physical and because she loved the way he fucked her brains out and had her stripping publicly and taking her where ever he wanted to bend her over and fill her. She loved his spontaneity but didn't care for him much in a deeper way.

The second boyfriend knew I was in the picture, knew me, and neither of us liked each other. He still continued having sex with her regardless if I liked it or not. She told me that she really liked him and wanted to be more than just fuck buddies. Told me that she really wanted to be his girlfriend because they had been pillow talking about being an official couple publicly. She confessed that they had secretly been calling each other boyfriend/girlfriend for months but wanted to make it known to me and public to the world. I gave her the blessing and in no time my girlfriend was openly dating him, not hiding anything from anyone, I was hearing her use the L word on the phone, found myself sexually cutoff and shortly after learned that she got off birth control while she was exclusively his.

She lived with me at this point but she was with him every single evening, only having sex with him, spending weekends away with him, weeknights she only came home late night to sleep to recharge and head back to him the next day. Our relationship at this point was me masturbating to her getting very dolled up to go be with him. I don't know what she told him but I'm sure that he knew that she was still sleeping with me at night and I was still kissing her, touching her, and jerking off to her while she was picking lingerie and sexy outfits to wear for him and take to his place to get ready for their weekend outings.

It was an intense 7 years extreme lifestyle events for sure.

false-abroad
Experienced

Unread post by false-abroad » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:38 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:12 am
As a pure fantasy I would see it working. Instead of getting the bride the husband gets an old prostitute, not an unattractive one, but an experienced woman, that was with countless men - his wife analogue in a few decades, it would be best if there would be a resemblance to his wife.

If we go further the fantasy rabbit hole. It is easy to imagine the wife going on the street with the old prostitute for her first ever shift. Any other man can buy his way up the wife and the husband won't.

But yeah, that is just an extreme fantasy.
Nothing/never.

wannabecUKold
Player

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:54 pm

Yes your version is fine: the boy husband is trained by the old tart so he knows what his wife is denying him. That knowledge is essential. I like the idea of the wife going out on shift with the old girl to be fucked by customers.