Penis Problems

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Madandbad Ireland
Virgin

Penis Problems

Unread post by Madandbad Ireland » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:01 pm

I was talking to my wife (who hasn't played yet) the other night about my problems "downstairs". I'm on heart meds and although I can achieve an erection it rarely lasts long. Because of diabetes my cock has become hypersensitive, leading to premature ejaculation. Great huh? I was pretty down in the dumps saying I can't satisfy my wife anymore. She said aww, it dosent matter-which wasn't a confidence booster. ;)
Anyone else in the same boat? I'm 47.

Creampielover
Virgin

Re: Penis Problems

Unread post by Creampielover » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:08 pm

No I never could satisfy her. Finally I said well you better find someone who can and she said OK
That was a shock as I expected her to say what your wife said. In your case you have to wonder if she meant I don’t need it anymore or it was never that good I won’t miss it
Cuckold in Vancouver

Topnotch
Experienced

Unread post by Topnotch » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:00 pm

Who knows eh........?

ChrisCuck
Experienced

Unread post by ChrisCuck » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:44 pm

It could have been worse. I'd read somewhere that it's not unusual for married couples to get into really big arguments about their sex life. Your wife, on the other hand, seems like she's pretty easy going about that kind of stuff.

Astrid Servel
Virgin

Unread post by Astrid Servel » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:41 pm

Don’t get to hung up on this, I know it’s difficult, but the reality of pleasing a women is more about using you hands, mouth and imagination.
Of course if your wife is as lucky as me to have plenty of lovers it really doesn’t matter at all.
If anything I would say it gives us a little extra edge, I haven’t allowed Jules to fuck me for years and now he’s in semi permanent chastity he has little chance to do more than work out how to please me when I’m not getting pleasure from my other lovers.
Seems cruel but it works for us, so I think what I am saying is think outside the box, your wife will be delighted if you do.

Madandbad Ireland
Virgin

Unread post by Madandbad Ireland » Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:05 am

Astrid Servel wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:41 pm
Don’t get to hung up on this, I know it’s difficult, but the reality of pleasing a women is more about using you hands, mouth and imagination.
Of course if your wife is as lucky as me to have plenty of lovers it really doesn’t matter at all.
If anything I would say it gives us a little extra edge, I haven’t allowed Jules to fuck me for years and now he’s in semi permanent chastity he has little chance to do more than work out how to please me when I’m not getting pleasure from my other lovers.
Seems cruel but it works for us, so I think what I am saying is think outside the box, your wife will be delighted if you do.
Oh we have a rich non intercourse sexlife. Problem is the lack of intercourse. I personally love it and so does she. I wish she would play but shes not interested.

Buitenman
Virgin

Unread post by Buitenman » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:49 pm

Madandbad Ireland wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:01 pm
Sort of but different. I suffered a severe spinal cord injury. I would never walk again I was told. But I beat the expectations and I can walk again.
But there is still damage giving me muscle spasms, nerve pain, bladder issues.
I enjoyed some popularity as a bull before this happened. I was average sized but could last a long time and could go for several rounds.
Today I can still achieve an erection but orgasms and even maintaining an rection requires a healthy spine.
Reaching orgasm has become very rare and never from piv. If at all it usually triggers a very sharp pain in my central nerve system.
So yeah. In a different way, we are in the same boat.

knight4princess
Player

Unread post by knight4princess » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:04 pm

I know probably nobody wants to hear this but switching to a mostly plant-based diet has proven results in this department. Google it: plant based diet erectile study (or any similar search)

Please don't shoot the messenger. I know folks don't want to hear it. But I can attest to this myself. Anyone with cardio issues should check in to it. Anyone with diabetes issues should check in to it but be careful. The results can be so sudden it may dramatically affect your insulin needs.

Did I like switching to a plant-based diet? Hell no, initially! Do I like the results in bed and on my lab test results? Hell yes!

mfm4bnc
Pervert

Unread post by mfm4bnc » Sun Oct 01, 2023 7:34 am

knight4princess wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:04 pm
I know probably nobody wants to hear this but switching to a mostly plant-based diet has proven results in this department. Google it: plant based diet erectile study (or any similar search)

Please don't shoot the messenger. I know folks don't want to hear it. But I can attest to this myself. Anyone with cardio issues should check in to it. Anyone with diabetes issues should check in to it but be careful. The results can be so sudden it may dramatically affect your insulin needs.

Did I like switching to a plant-based diet? Hell no, initially! Do I like the results in bed and on my lab test results? Hell yes!
Anti-inflamatory diet and 20 lbs of weight loss did wonders for me. I did not go completely vegetarian, but have about three servings of meat a week for a nice compromise.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:49 pm

Madandbad Ireland wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:01 pm
I was talking to my wife (who hasn't played yet) the other night about my problems "downstairs". I'm on heart meds and although I can achieve an erection it rarely lasts long. Because of diabetes my cock has become hypersensitive, leading to premature ejaculation. Great huh? I was pretty down in the dumps saying I can't satisfy my wife anymore. She said aww, it dosent matter-which wasn't a confidence booster. ;)
We are in the same boat. While not new to the lifestyle, we have now decided since last october that since we really did not have any real penetrative sex due to my medical issues to make it more official. It has greatly reduce frustrations from both side, and we honestly couldn't be happier. We are currently trying to find her a more permanent guy and have moved to a pure no PIV cuckolding arrangement. She no longer has to pretend, I don't have to to feel like shit about not being able to keep it hard or even attempt to get hard, not more drugs that barely worked or resulted an super bad side effects. We also found new ways to play together and penetration is not always all there is to sex or being close.

I'm sure you will be fine.

V

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:27 pm

I am a heart patient and on heart meds as well. I also have a spinal injury which is another major issue. But you can talk to your urologist and ask for a prescription for "EDEX 10 mcg" to start with (alprostadil for injection) you can also get 20 mcg, 30 mcg or 40 mcg. You inject it into your penis about 10 minutes before intercourse. It's a tiny needle and it does not hurt. Your cock will be fatter and harder even after you cum.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:46 pm

We started out strong, we both loved seeing the other fucking people. We had a really good life of sex with other people. I started have issues with type II, meds made my erection last only minutes and couldn't control cuming quickly. We switch it up a little now and Laurie still has sex with other, I always got to watch and masturbate while watching. We still fuck a lot, usually right after some other guy has fucked and deposited his cum in her. The slippery cum make me have less friction and excites me a lot giving me an erection lasting little longer. I also learned that while masturbating I can stop when I have the urge to cum. By doing the stopping it is like training so I can last somewhat longer before cuming.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:03 am

I’m over 30 years older than my Filipina wife, Maricel. I have no ED issues, and perform well with my wife whenever we make love. My only problem is my reduced libido, which has waned over the years. I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, on average, and rarely more frequently than every 2 weeks.

My wife’s boyfriend, Adam, lives with us and is about her age. They make love almost every day, and sometimes multiple times in a single day. Although I’m never denied, and make love with my wife anytime I desire, Adam is Maricel’s primary sex partner by default.

DM

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:07 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:27 pm
I am a heart patient and on heart meds as well. I also have a spinal injury which is another major issue. But you can talk to your urologist and ask for a prescription for "EDEX 10 mcg" to start with (alprostadil for injection) you can also get 20 mcg, 30 mcg or 40 mcg. You inject it into your penis about 10 minutes before intercourse. It's a tiny needle and it does not hurt. Your cock will be fatter and harder even after you cum.
Tried sex, trimix, and bimix. Did nothing below 15 cc and caused a 10 hour erection at 20, resulting in the worst ER visit of my life

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:35 am

I have had penis problem throughout my life. I have under average size cock. I also became Type 1 diabetic and since then heart issues. Lucky I have just had penile prosthesis so can get it up but size still bothers. I remember while watching a movies 40 Year old Virgin - one of my partners said she is also a virgin and she cannot feel even when I put it in— as a cuckold I enjoyed that humiliation part but still it was problem for her. So all 3 partners I have had , all of them were satisfied by licking and kissing but they still wanted penetrating. That led to getting guys for my wives and enjoying their pleasure

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:50 am

vmb69 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:07 am
mrdnrm wrote:
Tried sex, trimix, and bimix. Did nothing below 15 cc and caused a 10 hour erection at 20, resulting in the worst ER visit of my life
Damn, sorry to hear that.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:12 am

Jaggu wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:35 am
I ........... she cannot feel even when I put it in— as a cuckold I enjoyed that humiliation part but still it was problem for her. So all 3 partners I have had , all of them were satisfied by licking and kissing but they still wanted penetrating. That led to getting guys for my wives and enjoying their pleasure
All my previous girlfriends before and including my wife could feel me, however I could never go deep enough or even last enough for them to get any type of pleasure. I most always cum on contact. Many of the woman I dated would say it's "ok just go down on me and help me finish" Hence me eating a lot of my own cum. Every girl I dated cheated on me including my wife. They all needed that extra something, a larger cock with more stamina.

I actually had one girl say to me "I was so excited to finally get to be with you, then I held your cock and said to myself it will be ok, then I got you in me and It felt good, but you came so fast, I felt so disappointed, I just wanted to break up with you right then". She broke up with me a year later after cheating on me several times that I knew of.

As for my wife she would say similar things to me. We spent a few years discussing adding another man to our fun. Finally it happened as I watched her with the guy who had an eight inch cock fuck her over an hour long non stop. As she was screaming in pleasure I notice her toes tightly curled with her legs pumping straight up in the air, her hips matching his thrust into her, while with me at most her legs were spread and knees slightly bent at best and she never screamed. Matter of fact never moaned. Yet I listened to her scream for an hour with this guy who would be the first of many men to fuck her since 2003. We go married in 1989. Watching my wife fuck other men has been the greatest sexual pleasure of my life.

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:07 am

Likewise I had 3 wives who enjoyed fucking other men. I know 2 of them cheated which made me more excited. My first wife was a NZ pakeha ( white) and large build. I was small Indian with little cock. I used to satisfy her by licking, fingers and toys. But the day when we and some friends took dope and drank as we were going home she asked me to fuck her hard - I still remember the words- but as I knew I couldn’t satisfy her by cock I got the first stud. I hired him. My recall of that first fuck is vivid as if it’s now- I still masturbate thinking. She wore small dress and sat on couch when I brought the guy in. I went out and met him outside and told him that she likes to be licked and fucked hard. I almost came then but held on. I put a mattress on the floor and she lay down on her stomach while he massaged. I remember her covering her tits when he turned her around. She still has the undies on.he was in his shorts. He was young and good body. The best moment was when he pulled his shorts down. As a dark skinned guy my pleasure of seeing a 8 odd inch thick cock made me come. I took her pants off. The pleasure I had wad that as she was lying taking off wasn’t ray and joy was when she lifted to let pants come off. I knew she wanted it. She did not touch his cock or suck but as I opened her legs she made it happen. The best was when I saw his big cock go in her cunt. I am coming now as I write. I am wet

She lifted her leg and made it wider. They fucked for much longer than I ever had. It was heavenly. I loved her

We did with 3 other men.

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:57 am

mrdnrm wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2023 3:50 am
vmb69 wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:07 am
mrdnrm wrote:
Damn, sorry to hear that.
All good man, it has now been a year since I have last penetrated her or cum in her pussy, and we couldn't be happier. Penetration is not all there is to a successful marriage or relationship. We are also really enjoying our cuckold lifestyle and honestly wouldn't change a thing at this point.

Jaggu
Virgin

Unread post by Jaggu » Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:48 am

Yes mate. Having your partner fucked by a bigger thicker cock and seeing the pleasure on her face as the cock goes in and out is more than if I was fucking myself. I love seeing her being fucked in our marital bed

gwl9dta4
Virgin

Unread post by gwl9dta4 » Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:47 pm

knight4princess wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:04 pm

Funny you say that. When i fast for a day then eat a massive rare steak my erections and drive are insane well into the next day.