from wifesharer to cuckold - unknowingly

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Suedostbaier
Virgin

from wifesharer to cuckold - unknowingly

Unread post by Suedostbaier » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:09 am

It is always good to have an open dialogue with your wife.......
It is not a pleasant feeling to know that your wife had had a partner before who measured real 10 " - as she had measured him herself and told me...before marrying me. But not all long cocks promise a perspective for a happy life and so she gladly married me! What a victory! The victory became stale when i noticed that our sex life dried out or up...after just about 10 years...in our late thirties we had to admit that action became necessary. We agreed it should be a threesome with a suitable partner...men who swarm the internet. Finally we saw Tom´s picture. Tom looked a bit somber, white skin but a stern look, not a pic one would send potential partners for sex. We called us Susanne and Max. For our first meeting we booked a double room in a small hotel - about in the middle for his and our trip...about 150 mls for him and for us.
We entered the hotel and did not recognize our new partner, because he stood behind the counter and was totally different from his pic. We took him for the landlord and gave our names and addresses. After that he outed himself as the Tom in question. Since the real landlord had had to leave, he had confided him (on his promise and credentials) our two keys, one for his single and one for our double room. After some small talk we went each to our rooms and he agreed to join us an hour later in our room.
The most important issue for my wife was an expensive perfume, underwear, shoes and such - while i had just a couple of briefs and T-shirts with me. Tom knocked at the door and we started playing children games with cards and played for our scarce clothes.
Needless to say i was the first to be naked and after that i had to kiss Susanne, massage my cock or mimick an animal in the nude...the two had to guess and lost each their last items of clothing. Susanne whose real name is Sara - as much as I am rick really - pulled over to me, where she felt in security and kissed and fondled and so after some time we were in the process of making out, did some petting and later fucking...Tom had a good look at us from the sidelines and when i noticed his half-stiff cock, i invited him to join in. But in the given situation a half-stiffy remains a half-stiffy and i had to save Sara´s honor by fucking on and on. We went for a shower and he came with us and the three of us rubbed and shampooed. For some moments he was stiff enough so that i could notice that instead of the promised 9 inches he was just about my size, 7 " or a bit more. But hardly did he try to push it into Sara/Susanne...he became soft. So again i took all the work upon me and Sara gave me ugly looks, afterwards. Neither she nor i had cum. Tom was far from anything in that respect.
We went for dinner, talked about things and enjoyed the nice town where we had landed and which neither of us knew.
In the evening when we had drunk a pint or more and when it was time for bed, i again initiated sexy talk and asked sexy questions and told sexy true stories to cheer the new partner up a little....Funnily enough he proposed to sleep in our king-size bed with us. Thus we took Sara into the middle. So in the later evening hours i got again a desire to fuck, a small cock like my 6 " is eager to please and always at attention. This time i did cum, my wife did not and when i turned to my side i drifted into pleasant sleep almost immediately. The previous day had been a disappointing one and sex with this lame partner seemed an illusion. I awoke when i heard the toilet flushing by 8.30 am and the two bed fellows smiled at me wishing me a good morning.
Later we went down to have breakfast and have a walk...at times Tom took Sara by his hand and she did not object, now i was the lonesome guy and he had a nice lady with a slim and sexy body and expensive clothes by his side.
To cut a long story short: When we drove home, my wife made me sorry for having chosen the wrong guy for such an adventure. Before we neared by the first highway restaurant she asked me to drive out and park our car at the compound. She told me suddenly that Tom had fondled her literally all night long and that she now needed a hard fuck. We went into the woods behind the motel and there in the bushes she lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and i was surprised how wet she was all of a sudden. She came real fast with a loud noise and convulsions. We drove on and back home. Again she complained and i did not get the pieces together asking her: "Hey, look, you are horny like a bitch, have sex during a whole weekend, at last you fuck in the underwood - what´s your problem?" "Well, rick, Tom may not be the right guy!"
Two weeks later - when i had cautiously avoided the subject - Sara started the topic herself and asked how about another meeting with Tom? The hotel was nice and the town splendid. Let us meet there, just for fun and get away from our home, okay? She had bought new clothes, wanted to role play a servant girl with an apron and a white blouse and i added malignously "and a leather collar around your neck..." She smiled and did not say yes or no. When we called him, Tom was ready to meet us any time and we agreed on same time same place....but again nothing happened in spite of her outfit - her leather collar looked so inviting... I noticed that Tom always had a special look in his eyes - was it greed? What was it? We practiced some childish role play and i was the one to fuck and initiate anything from drink to sex positions...when Tom simply remained the voyeur most of the time. Because made shy by his flaccid cock, he rather did no try fucking too often and just watched...it was a secret to me why he had a stiffy from time to time but soon again lost his hardness...
Again we slept and Sara stayed in the middle, i was so extremely tired from driving and fucking all day long. What a pleasant sleep! On the way back, i again had to accept her accuses and her lack of sex and again we went into a wood where we had some short fun...until she came with force. She twisted like an eel and i held her so she did not fall into the underwood.
More and more weekends for the three of us - we had just one short discussion because i wanted to find someone else for her. And now she was so accustomed to the setting - apparently - that things were the same from now on. To me it seemed the most boring threesome in the world! What had i fantasized of! Wild sex orgies with a horny stallion, when in the end i had to perform...
Now read closely , cuckolds! Now the solution for this strange sex activity unveils itself:
First clue:
Why did Sara stop complaining about Tom´s nightly fondling of her body by this new sex partner? It was some months later, when my sex efforts for my wife faded - in the presence of an onlooker who was passive and did nothing but smile complacently and knowingly. So my sleep was not so deep any more. I must have awoken one night and felt some movement going on. But as i rose, all fell silent and i guessed i was mistaken and so i dreamed on. However in the morning, about 6 am, i could not be mistaken, my eyes were closed but my wife´s sighs were obviously sincere. I tried half-opening one eye and there they lay in the first light shining through the curtains, in the spoon position. My wife was again twisting like an eel - this time in his arms. It was his hands that cupped her breasts and played rough with her nipples. When she came real hard she pressed her face into the pillows to muffle the sounds. And i saw Tom´s smiling face and witnessed his own efforts that lead him to his orgasm which was perhaps stronger than hers. They remained entwined and did some kissing and post-orgasmic movements...he seemed almost ready for round two, while i was pretending to breathe deeply. Now Sara had to go to the toilet to get rid of his sperm, she slowly and stealthily stole into the bath and showered and he followed her with his long wet cock, he had used her deeply....was this his first time in her??? No, by no means, he had been fucking her from the first meeting, at night, when i could not see him and when i had slept like a rock. Sara did not openly tell me but just told me, he had "fondled her all night". Unobserved and under the cover of darkness, his stamina came out. Sara was so eager to fuck me in the forest, because the night fucking had lifted her to a level that every woman enjoys, when she can cum a couple of times. From now on my senses were alert and the following meetings with Tom drove me into the typical cuckold position. Or was it simple cheating? I tried to keep my eyes open while pretending the deepest slumber. In our follow-up meetings i played it cool and saved my energy for the night to come. I had however not considered that any nightly activity became possible just because i was not pariticipating. How was i to get my satisfaction under these circumstances? When "my first cuckold night" came, i lay there, started grunting and snoring and throwing myself to the left and right, in the deepest slumber, seemingly. i hoped my performance was not too exaggerated, because they knew my sleep well enough - from their previous night rides. The first thing to hear was a chuckle from my wife, pillows were silently removed and my wife slid out of bed to the carpet. Tom followed and i supposed the noise came from their kissing. Then a sort of slurping sound? He licked her? She sucked him? His fingers in her pussy? Then some words uttered, a hiss, a chuckle and in the twilight i saw a sort of rope, no, it was the belt of her apron and he slung it around her neck, she whispered: "Master do you wish to have me in the normal way?" He answered something. She said: "Please use me!" I saw how his back rose and he bent down over her. He sat upright and she seemed to suck his cock. He turned his head, looked in my direction and i tried hard not to move and just snore and snore...my cock straining under the cover of the bed...no chance to move my hands...no wanking...just a hard-on without a solution. Again the slurping sound. She tried hard sucking her master´s cock and he fucked her as deep as it went into her mouth. From his movements i guessed he had to pay attention not to cum, this he managed. He silently slid between her legs and without much movements, he shoved his dick into her pussy. She could not avoid sighing loudly and i played the sleeper and moved just a bit. As a reaction their fucking stopped almost completely - but she seemed to crave more friction and sighed in despair. Then he started his fuck marathon. It seemed that he had a long lasting stamina and slowly and relentlessly he shoved his cock into my wife. Did i lose the sense of time at night? He moved with fantastic slowness, plowing her thoroughly and deeply and brought her to despair, because normally she rather wants rough and fast fucking movements, or so i had always thought. But suddenly i realized that these tantalisingly slow movements brought her to new levels of horniness. He held her with the apron around her neck like a dog on a leash and pushed another piece of the apron into her mouth to muffle her lust sounds. It did not take long and she came, bucking and jumping under his body. His sadistic slowness had caused her to cum rapidly. But still he fucked on and on. How long did it last, until she came again? He enjoyed his success in fucking and then he grunted like a boar and sprayed his pent-up sperm into my wife. It must have been quite a shot, because the fucking noise now became clearly audible to me, a wet and obscene sound of a cock that opened and closed a very wet vagina. Somehow they disentangled and rather crept towards the bathroom. Silently they closed the door behind them and i heard the sound of the shower and their wet bodies touching each other. Gosh, i had always ignored the towels in the bathroom, their wetness would have told me the whole story much earlier...then they showed up again and slid into the bed, like in slow motion, i moved a bit faster from one side to the other, just to keep them in view. How romantic - they started kissing and fondling and kissing and what happened then i cannot tell, because i fell asleep...with my cock that became soft again and my wildest dreams waiting for me. Somehow the character of our meetings had become lopsided and i never clearly mentioned the fake arrangement as being a fake arrangement. I stopped asking, stopped explaining, stopped discussing our meetings and simply had had enough. i admit it was difficult for us to get away from our roles, because it only could work that way. But for me such a weekend lost its sexual character: There i had my wife with a voyeur, at home i could have her without a voyeur, what was better? i reminded my wife that sex with Tom had never pleased her and she had to admit the truth or explain her lie. So i sent an email to Tom that we would not meet any more because of...bla bla bla...
Now at the end some psychology: at our first meeting - way back, at the hotel, Tom had received the keys from the landlord and he had had the chance to look up our real names, address and professions. He checked it all out in a second and noticed that he was way lower when it comes to money and education. He knew it from the start. He felt insecure when he could be observed having sex, but as soon as nobody could see him, he almost angrily used, almost abused my wife, feeling his superiority in bed. He profited from the moments when he was unseen and then greedily ruled Sara with his cock, in their little role play, so to speak. From that feeling resulted the role play with the servant girl dress, serving him and his revenge!!! Sara compIied! So i was cuckolded and he was satisfied and potent by this secret, which i did not even dream of. Since i had never treated him arrogantly, i had remained honest and innocent. But his mere knowledge of us gave him the power to fuck night long and when he smiled at me, while i fucked my wife, he said to himself "poor ignorant cuckold!".
...the day i wrote to him that we no longer would meet, he answered me, sending me our credentials in his email, telling me: "Aren´t you Mr. and Mrs Soandso? Living and working as this and that..." His last revenge - now he showed us he had known it from the very start and "spilled the beans" that had no value for him any more...the motive for sex was outside sexuality...
From then on i felt as a cuckold should feel....submissive to bulls...
pls contact me if you want to share experiences with me