Body Count

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Magellanic29
Player

Re: Body Count

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:15 am

Hotwife2020 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:02 am
runaway wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:54 am
Question to all the guys whose wives have a fairly high count:

Does she know that you’re a cuckold turned on by her high count and will she willingly, even enthusiastically tell you all her stories ?
Yes, my wife absolutely knows I am turned on by a high body count and so is she. She is pretty shy about telling me in person so writes down everything in a journal. At first it became a bit frusterating because my wife tends to remember details about the guys life and wouldn't pay attention to physical attributes. So she would write down names of his kids and what color eyes he had. I wanted to know how many loads, dick size, was he attractive, what positions, did she orgasm, etc.
That's kind of hot that she writes that all down. Your a lucky man. Totally with you on wanted to know how many rounds he went and dick size what holes he took etc...

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:33 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:15 am
Hotwife2020 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:02 am
runaway wrote:

Does she know that you’re a cuckold turned on by her high count and will she willingly, even enthusiastically tell you all her stories ?
Yes, my wife absolutely knows I am turned on by a high body count and so is she. She is pretty shy about telling me in person so writes down everything in a journal. At first it became a bit frusterating because my wife tends to remember details about the guys life and wouldn't pay attention to physical attributes. So she would write down names of his kids and what color eyes he had. I wanted to know how many loads, dick size, was he attractive, what positions, did she orgasm, etc.
That's kind of hot that she writes that all down. Your a lucky man. Totally with you on wanted to know how many rounds he went and dick size what holes he took etc...
i so agree with you!!

warmnsalty
Player

Unread post by warmnsalty » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:41 am

Mrs has been fucking two bbc's weekly for the last few months, she met one of them first, he introduced her to his buddy. Both hung, inshape and great fucks. She's been content getting them separately or together for weeks. Her married guys aren't as regular. Last week she said she needs some variety. Friday night her regulars fucked her good, including dp it was a great show. She went on the hunt Sunday for some new cock, since Sunday she's fucked 4 new guys and has a fuck date lined up for this afternoon. So her number will be +5 over the course of 6 days. So proud of my sexy slut.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:49 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:41 am
Mrs has been fucking two bbc's weekly for the last few months, she met one of them first, he introduced her to his buddy. Both hung, inshape and great fucks. She's been content getting them separately or together for weeks. Her married guys aren't as regular. Last week she said she needs some variety. Friday night her regulars fucked her good, including dp it was a great show. She went on the hunt Sunday for some new cock, since Sunday she's fucked 4 new guys and has a fuck date lined up for this afternoon. So her number will be +5 over the course of 6 days. So proud of my sexy slut.
I would be so very proud!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:04 am

warmnsalty wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:41 am
Wow that sounds so amazing! You are a lucky man!

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:22 am

my wife started off early on, and of course I've encouraged her ever since :) not sure of exact numbers but it'd be up there for sure.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:24 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:22 am
my wife started off early on, and of course I've encouraged her ever since :) not sure of exact numbers but it'd be up there for sure.
i'm sure it is if she's all that you said about her!

AngiesHusband
Experienced

Unread post by AngiesHusband » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:29 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:24 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
she is, and more :)

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:37 am

AngiesHusband wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:29 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 6:24 am
AngiesHusband wrote:
she is, and more :)
awesome to hear!! :up: :up:

Alimpy4K
Experienced

Unread post by Alimpy4K » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:20 pm

runaway wrote:

Yes and yes. Although there was one story and big difference in body count that she was reluctant to reveal for many years. When she was quite young and ran around doing a lot of partying for a while, a bunch of guys took turns fucking her all day and night She had told me many many stories, including plenty about bigger better cocks, etc. But she was holding on tight to that secret for whatever reason. In learning that story, I also learned that her body count was significantly higher than I previously thought, because she hadn't counted the guys from that secret encounter.

JennySam
Prepubescent

Unread post by JennySam » Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:51 am

Yes to both
Married now 23 years & body count her is 23, mine is over 150 as I was really active in my youth, wife’s 23 is 10 before me & 13 more since, But I have to say her 10 guys before sounds low but she got engaged to the very 1st guy & cheated on him with 9 others & they were all fucking her constantly over the 7 years she was with him,she was a barmaid so had lots of opportunities & has told me in every detail how slutty she was, fucking 2 or 3 guys a week & even on the same night, going home full of cum & fucking her fiancé as soon as she got home & he never knew a thing & she loved doing it, we met & it wasn’t long after I told her my fantasy of seeing her fucked by other men & when she told me of her past I loved it we talked about how we could do this & the 1st time was with my mate who I had shared a couple of our ex gf’s with, she fucked a couple of strangers next on nights out & then found a guy at work she fancied & he is still her other lover to this day & we are good mates too & he fucks her twice a week & has full use of her whenever he wants , she has had 6 other fuckbuddys that lasted for a few years overlapping each other , one weekend she fucked 5 of them in 2 days and then 3 recent guys all fucked her together at a party she went to & all cumming inside her, she loves swallowing cum so that’s always been happening & I’ve watched her & joined in with 5 of the guys & lots with her other lover.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:07 am

JennySam wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 4:51 am
Yes to both
Married now 23 years & body count her is 23, mine is over 150 as I was really active in my youth, wife’s 23 is 10 before me & 13 more since, But I have to say her 10 guys before sounds low but she got engaged to the very 1st guy & cheated on him with 9 others & they were all fucking her constantly over the 7 years she was with him,she was a barmaid so had lots of opportunities & has told me in every detail how slutty she was, fucking 2 or 3 guys a week & even on the same night, going home full of cum & fucking her fiancé as soon as she got home & he never knew a thing & she loved doing it, we met & it wasn’t long after I told her my fantasy of seeing her fucked by other men & when she told me of her past I loved it we talked about how we could do this & the 1st time was with my mate who I had shared a couple of our ex gf’s with, she fucked a couple of strangers next on nights out & then found a guy at work she fancied & he is still her other lover to this day & we are good mates too & he fucks her twice a week & has full use of her whenever he wants , she has had 6 other fuckbuddys that lasted for a few years overlapping each other , one weekend she fucked 5 of them in 2 days and then 3 recent guys all fucked her together at a party she went to & all cumming inside her, she loves swallowing cum so that’s always been happening & I’ve watched her & joined in with 5 of the guys & lots with her other lover.
I can't wait for my sweetie to have such experiences!!

JennySam
Prepubescent

Unread post by JennySam » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:56 am

It’s the best thing ever snoogaloo82, we used to try and work out things like who’s cum she had swallowed & which guy shot the most & also inside her etc which turned us on so much , especially me that we eventually actually started a spread sheet which grew & grew into every dirty detail & she had to rate them in number order of best to least favourite like, all the cock sizes from thickness, length,helmet size & shape , cum taste , best fuck, best kisser, where they all cum on her or in her, locations she had been fucked like town, hotel name & room numbers if she could remember,street, back alley, car, fucked alone or not or me present & who she fucked on the same day, it’s an ongoing thing as she sometimes remembers things & she loves filling in the details herself too & it keeps on growing

demale
Experienced

Unread post by demale » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:10 am

My wife was a late starter so her bull is only her second cock. But she has informed me that there will be many more.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:32 am

JennySam wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:56 am
It’s the best thing ever snoogaloo82, we used to try and work out things like who’s cum she had swallowed & which guy shot the most & also inside her etc which turned us on so much , especially me that we eventually actually started a spread sheet which grew & grew into every dirty detail & she had to rate them in number order of best to least favourite like, all the cock sizes from thickness, length,helmet size & shape , cum taste , best fuck, best kisser, where they all cum on her or in her, locations she had been fucked like town, hotel name & room numbers if she could remember,street, back alley, car, fucked alone or not or me present & who she fucked on the same day, it’s an ongoing thing as she sometimes remembers things & she loves filling in the details herself too & it keeps on growing
wow! for a detailed person like myself this could be a lot of fun!!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:04 am

JennySam wrote:
Would love to see that spread sheet lol!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:10 am

Magellanic29 wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:04 am
JennySam wrote:
Would love to see that spread sheet lol!
now that you mention it, i'd love to see that spreadsheet, too! lol