Some thoughts on what it means to be a cuckold

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Some thoughts on what it means to be a cuckold

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 2:15 pm

When our Queens are with their Bulls, it can be hard on their cucks, reduced to waiting alone while our beloved are brought to heights of sexual pleasure by other men - heights to which we can never lift them.

For eighteen months I was my Queen’s love, AND the best fuck she had ever had. But then, at my encouragement, she cucked me with her Bull, and now I’m NOT anymore, and I never will be again, but I BROUGHT her to the best. I brought her to the Bull who takes her where I cannot, and I can take comfort, and pride in that knowledge.

Being a cuckold s literally humiliating, I am humbled by the truth of her greater desire for, and pleasures from her Bull(s). Being a cuck is a harrowing experience, it shakes your self-confidence like nothing else ever could. It elicits profound feelings on inadequacy, whether you’re not into humiliation play, or not.

We can’t give our Queens the NRE, the taboo, or the simplicity of sex outside of a committed relationship.

When our Queens fuck us, they know what to expect. They know us and how we fuck. They know the positions, the sequence, how long before we cum, and how long before we fall asleep. Everybody needs variety to keep things fresh and exciting, but women especially need the spark of the new to keep their fire lit. We can switch things around, and introduce a measure of variety, but we can do something new, but we can’t BE something new, and it’s difficult to change things up enough without seeming like contrived novelty. We are safe. We’re the guys who leave our dirty socks on the floor, leave the toilet lid up, and the ones who have seen them in their sweats without makeup and with the baby’s fresh spit-up decorating their shirt. We’re the guys who run to the store to get them tampons.

Their Bulls are none of that. They’re fantasy men. They’ve only ever seen our ladies at their sexiest. They’ve never irritated our ladies, or made work for them, or gotten into an argument with them. The Bulls have only ever treated them like the Queens that they are, giving them undivided attention, and passion - never distracted by Monday Night Football, when the lady NEEDS dick. Bulls are taboo, they’re fresh, and new, and remind our Queens how beautiful and desirable they are like we can’t. No matter how hard we insist, women don’t quite believe us like they believe their Bulls’ words, and their Bulls’ touches because they think that we “have to” tell them they’re beautiful.

Bull sex is different from anything we can give our women. We can’t compete on the Bull’s terms, and Bull sex will be the hottest, wildest, dirtiest sex our women will ever have, and yes…because of all the intangibles around it, the context, sex with them is better than with us.

That said, as guys, we’re linear thinkers, and so we easily conclude that the better fuck is always necessarily the preferable one. What can we give them but almost comically mediocre efforts in the one area where mediocrity is death?

But women aren’t as linear men. They don’t seem rank us like that. Men are a constellation of all different qualities, and attributes in combinations they find irresistible.

We aren’t statistics to them, to put in order to find the singular “best one”. We’re more like food. Women don’t simply crave meat, - lots of it! They want the complexity of different textures, and seasonings working together on their palates. They may like salty, or sweet but they don’t ONLY want one, or the other, nor the saltiest, nor the sweetest. They want the flavors swirling together across their tongues. Their Bull may be the better cock, the better fuck, but a diet of only steak - even the best steak there is - becomes unsatisfying after a whole, and leaves you empty and craving more.

I’m not as good as my Queen’s Bull. I’m not a filet…but I’m a pretty passable burger and fries, and that’s why, at the end of the day, she still chooses me. Not out of pity, or love, or loyalty, but because I’m not just one quality. I’m not just a Bull. I’m not just cock, I’m cuck.

My Queen can have as many Bulls as she can handle, but she’ll only ever have one cuck, and her cuck is the man who completes her.

Jujube
Experienced

Re: Some thoughts on what it means to be a cuckold

Unread post by Jujube » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:24 pm

Well said!

Nfhw
Trainable

Unread post by Nfhw » Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:44 am

Very important post! Thank you.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 5:50 am

BigHarry77 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 4:20 am
You’ve captured what the essence of it is like for me as well. Really good post!
Thanks, it was your reply to me on your thread that prompted it.

I hope you were able to reclaim her last night.

QueenHedone
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by QueenHedone » Wed Sep 27, 2023 6:12 am

I love this (and you!) so much. And I have so many thoughts, but I wanted to say this for now: you are an entire, delicious filet meal; he is creme brûlée.

Lovemywifesbf
Virgin

Unread post by Lovemywifesbf » Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:01 am

THIS! This encapsulates everything I’ve wanted to articulate about polyamory and cucking. You’ve expressed how we don’t necessarily feel diminished about getting our loved ones dicked. Rather, it’s a mature acknowledgment of our limitations and realizing sex isn’t the end all and be all. Oh, but when she gets laid though…🤤❤️🥵. Thank you!