New to Cuckold Forum

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
funfortwo
Experienced

New to Cuckold Forum

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:40 am

This is my first time on the Cuckold Forum, as I have progressed from the Wannabe's to the Hotwife Forums in the past year. We currently have a regular bull/bf that continues to please my wife about once a month. We like the frequency of the dates and you can read them on my past posts in the two forums.

Yesterday, we had some friends over to watch football and have a few drinks. We have always suspected that they are in the LS, but never had definitive proof. Anyway, the topic of sex happened to get brought up and during our discussion, my wife told them about some of the podcasts we listened to recently and brought up the topics of squirting, chastity and cuckolding. I noted the look on our friend's face and his eyes opened up, he looked at his wife and they started to laugh. Based on some of our discussion, it became apparent that they/his wife, were into other guys being with his wife rather than into women (my wife and I always thought they had hookups with women). My wife said, maybe they are more like us. That's just a bit of a backstory on how our discussion got ramped up.

My wife and I went to dinner after they left and we began to talk about our discussions and the topic of chastity came up. Prior to her last date, I abstained from masturbating for 6 days before they met up. Honestly, my sexual energy went through the roof during that time and she would tell me during those six days, you need to wait until after my BF before you get any relief. Well I told her she was talking about chastity/cages, cuckolding in front of them but she assured me that it was under the podcast humor and how we didn't know this stuff existed. I opened up and told her I "might" be willing to try a cage for a few days before her date with her BF because it ramps up my sexual energy. She was a bit confused and I asked her if she thought it was weird? She said no, asked if it would hurt and how I would wear it at the gym. I told her I didn't know, but would like to possibly give it a try. I told her that it changes the power dynamic and puts it all in her hands. She laughed and said, it's already in my hands..."well 75% anyway, but that would give her 100% power". She enjoys the power dynamic and said maybe we could do it for my birthday in December. She said, we normally meet on Thursdays, so maybe I could put it on you the Thursday before? I said I didn't think I could handle a week on the first try as I would need to get used to it. I also told her I wouldn't want to do it full time, but on a limited basis based on how we feel. I still enjoy sex with her and would cherish it when she takes it off so I can reclaim her.

A new level last night for sure! I'm shopping for various beginner cages and considering the cobra, but not sure about sizing. We'll see where this takes us, but we are enjoying the ride
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

sucker00
Trainable

Re: New to Cuckold Forum

Unread post by sucker00 » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:34 pm

Thank you for sharing your story. It sounds like things are headed in a very interesting direction!

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:32 am

Dear Funfortwo

I think you are headed into an even more interesting and engaging relationship with your Cuckoldress here

I strongly support the idea that none of you should expect that you can stay in the cage for a week at first try.
However, that does NOT entail that you should be allowed to cum.

If your Wife wants to get you into wearing the cage for longer periods of time She should carefully monitor your progress, some hours fist time. Then She should take it off and check for chaffing etc... Will also be highly erotic with your wife inspecting your cock and balls, maybe have you clean it while she watches, then ask you to lock up again.

Also, I would advice not attempting to sleep with the device on untill you have been able to wear it for a complete day.

Finally, we are all different. Standard off-the shelf cages may work for long term chastity for some, but you should NOT assume they will work for you. If your Wife really wants this for you, She should go ahead and measure you properly and order a custom made cage for you.

Many of us have good experiences with Maturemetal jailbirds

Good luck
elina
(Submissive male with some experience in longer term chastity)

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:31 am

Congratulations on gaining 'promotion' to Cuckold, from Hotwife!😁

I've never been a long term wearer of a chastity cage. We've only used it as a sex toy during 'sessions', so only a matter of hours at any one time. I can definitely see how a slow introduction to cage wearing would be best. I think that 'elina's advice, above, is pretty good.
Have fun practicing!😀

BoBatty
Virgin

Unread post by BoBatty » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:37 am

From experience with multiple cages the biggest concern is getting the ring size (around your balls) correct and being able to pee out of the hole. If the cage blocks your urethra it is not only painful but can back up the urine, cause a mess, infection or both. Some would say no, but eBay has a large selection for between $20-$30 so buy a couple styles and try them out.

Remember, if you are chafing you may not feel it until the next day so work up to 4 or 8 hours over several weeks.

Always have access to an emergency key and take it off to clean. Some people say they leave it in for long stretches, but I guarantee once they take it off the cage will smell and the little holes will have accumulated 'residue'.

I like the resin cages because they are lightweight. 3d printed usually have small fissures that accumulate residue and germs.

Good luck!

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:56 am

elina wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:32 am
Dear Funfortwo

I think you are headed into an even more interesting and engaging relationship with your Cuckoldress here

I strongly support the idea that none of you should expect that you can stay in the cage for a week at first try.
However, that does NOT entail that you should be allowed to cum.

If your Wife wants to get you into wearing the cage for longer periods of time She should carefully monitor your progress, some hours fist time. Then She should take it off and check for chaffing etc... Will also be highly erotic with your wife inspecting your cock and balls, maybe have you clean it while she watches, then ask you to lock up again.

Also, I would advice not attempting to sleep with the device on untill you have been able to wear it for a complete day.

Finally, we are all different. Standard off-the shelf cages may work for long term chastity for some, but you should NOT assume they will work for you. If your Wife really wants this for you, She should go ahead and measure you properly and order a custom made cage for you.

Many of us have good experiences with Maturemetal jailbirds

Good luck
elina
(Submissive male with some experience in longer term chastity)
Thanks for the advise elina! We haven't had time to sit down and talk about it because the new week has begun. It's totally exciting to see her embrace this lifestyle, and it's a good sign that she is willing to play with chastity and denial. Interesting times!!

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:36 am

trecital wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:31 am
Congratulations on gaining 'promotion' to Cuckold, from Hotwife!😁

I've never been a long term wearer of a chastity cage. We've only used it as a sex toy during 'sessions', so only a matter of hours at any one time. I can definitely see how a slow introduction to cage wearing would be best. I think that 'elina's advice, above, is pretty good.
Have fun practicing!😀
Thanks for the response and insight. I honestly believe that a slow introduction would be best and I don't see myself being locked up for a long time, or forever. I enjoy the buildup of sexual energy and love the release when we get together after her date(s). I can't answer for her but believe that she enjoys having the power (with me and J). I also think that she is starting to enjoy the tease/denial aspect of our dynamic. She told me we have a date night for us tomorrow planned and I told her I posted on OHW. She wanted to know what I posted about and I told her we can discuss on date night. Let's see where this goes...

Also in Hotties...

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:01 pm

We played with tease and denial years before she became a hot wife. We had a lot of fun times with me being locked in a chastity cage but she much preferred me to be on the honor system since she liked feeling my erection again at her as she fell asleep, her sexually fulfilled, me horny and frustrated.

We had a similar experience with you with hotwifing in that it just worked out better if I was traded and denied leading up to a date with a bull. My sexual energy went through the roof. The reclaim sec was off the charts! I was usually caged when she had a date and let me say I just prefer it from a mindfuck perspective. Your wife is spreading her legs for some strange cock but you can’t even get a full erection. And her bill liked it a lot too, knowing her pussy was “fresh” for him.

I definitely encourage you to pursue chastity play, chastity+cuckolding is super erotic.

As far as cages, my suggestion is to get a couple of sizes of a cheap starter cage from China and see what fits your body best. Size for your smallest flaccid size less a quarter inch. You want to have the head resting against the top without any room to grow. That will make peeing easier. Then when you try on a cage, see how it fits both flaccid and have your wife tease you. It should never hurt but you f you are trying to get a full we ruin it will be a bit uncomfortable- pain is a bad sign though.

Will your bull know about it? My ex’s last bull did (she kept the key inside her bra!) and it excited him a lot!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:15 pm

sherulestherooster wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 12:01 pm
We played with tease and denial years before she became a hot wife. We had a lot of fun times with me being locked in a chastity cage but she much preferred me to be on the honor system since she liked feeling my erection again at her as she fell asleep, her sexually fulfilled, me horny and frustrated.

We had a similar experience with you with hotwifing in that it just worked out better if I was traded and denied leading up to a date with a bull. My sexual energy went through the roof. The reclaim sec was off the charts! I was usually caged when she had a date and let me say I just prefer it from a mindfuck perspective. Your wife is spreading her legs for some strange cock but you can’t even get a full erection. And her bill liked it a lot too, knowing her pussy was “fresh” for him.

I definitely encourage you to pursue chastity play, chastity+cuckolding is super erotic.

As far as cages, my suggestion is to get a couple of sizes of a cheap starter cage from China and see what fits your body best. Size for your smallest flaccid size less a quarter inch. You want to have the head resting against the top without any room to grow. That will make peeing easier. Then when you try on a cage, see how it fits both flaccid and have your wife tease you. It should never hurt but you f you are trying to get a full we ruin it will be a bit uncomfortable- pain is a bad sign though.

Will your bull know about it? My ex’s last bull did (she kept the key inside her bra!) and it excited him a lot!
Thanks for the information and experiences. As of now, we don't plan on mentioning anything to him about chastity. When we started this dynamic with him, he had never had any experience in the LS. A few dates ago, my wife actually told him that HE is now in the LS and he was a bit surprised. We are kinda on a "slow roll" with all of this and just "maybe" deciding to take it up a notch. Thanks again for the words of encouragement and wisdom.

Also in Hotties...

sherulestherooster
Pervert

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:42 pm

Cheers! Will eagerly await your updates!! Have fun you two - I mean three!!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:03 am

sherulestherooster wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:42 pm
Cheers! Will eagerly await your updates!! Have fun you two - I mean three!!
Minor Update: I was on an out of town trip for the past 5 days and arrived home on Sunday night. While away, I did not masturbate for 5 days in anticipation of L's date on Tuesday. She asked me if I wanted to have sex when I got home and I told her I waited this long and was good for another day. She admitted, "I'm glad you decided to wait, I would like to have sex, but it's kinda exciting to make you wait." Well, Monday came and J had to reschedule due to work obligations. I searched on Amazon and found a beginner type cage and sent her a picture of it and asked her if I should buy it. She said she would let me know and when she came down for dinner, she told me she was VERY horny. I asked her why and she said "My testosterone pellet just kicked in, I haven't had sex in 6 days and I'm kinda excited about the cage....did you order it?" I hadn't ordered it and was awating her answer if she thought it was good. Well, while she prepared dinner, I ordered it and told her it would be here in a few days. In talking about it, I told her that I would need to work into it and probably wouldn't be able to wear it for long periods. She admitted that she's excited about it (although she said she thinks it's odd that we're actually doing this) and was looking forward to putting it on me herself. IMO, I honestly believe she enjoys the power dynamic and has total control of my sexual release. She said maybe we can put it on during the day and take it off at night but I would definitely be wearing it before her next date with J, which was rescheduled for next Wednesday. A new adventure on the horizon, let's see how it goes. Oh, BTW, we had amazing sex last night, just us without pillow talk, and she had two massive orgasms.

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Wed Oct 04, 2023 4:17 pm

Update: Well my first chastity cage arrived from Amazon today. I had read the reviews and it received 4.5 stars and most of the reviews were positive. we decided to get a "beginner" cage that's inexpensive to see if this is something that interests us. It's the Lockink that's made from medical grade latex. We had to make sure the kids didn't open the package arrival and ensured that one of us was home when it arrived. I returned from the gym and errands and my wife hid it until I returned home. Kids took off, and we went upstairs, and my wife opened it. My wife immediately saw the keys and said, "wow, these are some keys!!" We laughed a bit and initially, my dick wouldn't fit inside the sleeve/tube because it was a bit warm/enlarged so I put an ice pack on it for a few minutes. Afterward, we put a little lube and put the ring behind my testicles. A small drop of lube on my dick and it slid right in. My wife said, "now it's my turn...I'm locking you up!" A small bit of pinching so we transitioned to the medium ring and a perfect fit. Quite honestly, it's not that uncomfortable and it's quite light. My wife walked away with the keys and said, "you need to be locked up for a few hours to get used to it." She continued, "what would you do if you showed up after my BF finished with me at the hotel next week and I forgot the keys?" I told her I would definitely need to cut it off to have access. We had a laugh and we put on my underwear and shorts to see if it's noticeable....it's not!! Time to get accustomed to this thing so we can give it a longer go next week. Not sure how long, but excited to see my angst go up next week before her date!! A whole new level now!

Also in Hotties...

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Wed Oct 04, 2023 6:01 pm

Great update! Thank you for sharing your wild ride. :up:

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:35 am

Minor Update:
Well, I made it through a couple of days. Locked for 2 hours on day one and 7 hours on day 2. No issues with chafing or pinching. I told my wife, I plan being able to handle through the night in a few days, but we will see how it goes. She has her date with J next Wednesday and she said she had a couple of ideas regarding release/reclaim for that day. Wants to keep it a secret or a surprise. She has admitted it's fun and enjoys having the, in her words, "power." Never thought she was really dominant, but admits she likes it. Any advice on duration for the buildup? I've searched the internet to make sure I'm doing this correctly.

We went to dinner last night and we had a 2 hour conversation about our dynamic. I emphasized that I want her to enjoy herself with J, but she has a reluctance to really tell me how she feels about the sexual aspect of their date. In her words, she doesn't want to hurt my feelings or feel compared to him. I told her to tell me whatever she is comfortable with, but she doesn't need to downplay her experience. If it was great or awesome, let me know because that's what excites me. I told her to pretend she is with her best friend, just finished an amazing date and was telling her about it. We talked about how she spends time and effort to prepare by picking out sexy outfits, shaving, eyelashes, Botox and workouts so she looks great for him. Then, when we meet up afterwards, she says it was "good" and she had an orgasm or two. I guess compersion is the words to describe how I feel about it. I want her to have fun, really let herself go sexually and experience the moment(s). She understands how I feel but admitted she needs to process it a bit. I don't want her to play it down for my sake. She's worried that I will fall into this trap of uncertainty that we experienced when we first started (I struggled a bit and called it off for a few weeks). It's another portion of this lifestyle that we are working through. Any women out there that can offer advice would be helpful.

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:33 am

Wife just locked me up and said “No Orgasms until after I finish with my boyfriend.” That’s four days from now and she sent me a message saying, I will be good and stretched out for you! I messaged her back 8.5” v 6.25” will be a good stretch and she may need to do some kegals. I think she is enjoying the tease. Slow roll but progress!

Also in Hotties...

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Oct 09, 2023 5:23 am

Slow progress is good progress,
makes you more aware of what is going on :D

luxwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by luxwife » Mon Oct 09, 2023 8:30 am

good progress

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:17 am

So L has been unable to meet recently due to work/holiday commitments on his part. This past week, she reached out to him and ended up sending some messages in an attempt to entice him into a meeting. She reached out to him, and sent a musical video saying "All I want for Christmas is you..." He responded with that's cute, but she continued with telling him she wanted to "be his bad girl" followed with a picture that was taken in lingerie that she had purchased for him,(she has recently started purchasing lingerie for her meetings to, in her words, "step up her game") with the hope that he would change his mind. J loved the picture and she told him "I can't wait to spread my legs for you" and "I'm trying to get your dick hard for me." Unfortunately, she was unable to convince him to make some time. This has led to some conversations about us, the dynamic and her feelings.

At first, I asked her how she felt about the cage and locking me up. I asked her if she liked it, felt indifferent or felt it was weird? I was willing to give it up if she felt that it wasn't working, or she didn't like it. She thought for a moment and admitted she liked the feeling of having the "power" to control my orgasms and the teasing component that comes with it. She enjoys the feeling she gets when she locks me up and really likes the feeling when she unlocks me and gets to enjoy my hard dick. So, for now the cage will continue to be used and she likes putting it on me a few days before she has a meeting with J or when we have a big date planned.

We also had a discussion about her dynamic and relationship with J. She likes the power component where she holds the upper hand. She wants J, and me, to want her. In her words, she has the "power" to get what she wants. She admitted that she is disappointed that J was unable to make time for her after she sent revealing pics and was trying to get him to move his plans. In our discussion, I told her that he has a life outside of this dynamic, owns a company, has a family and it's the Christmas season. She understands and admits that she has to change her perspective to allow herself the understanding that it's for fun, it's not a "real" relationship where he adjusts everything for her. She doesn't like the feeling that she isn't in control of his sexual desires, although he admits that he wants to be "deep inside of her." This is a work in progress.

In the bedroom, in the last few times we've had sex, L has really started to get multi orgasmic. In her meetings with J, he has the ability to maintain an erection immediately after an orgasm and continue on for another orgasm. Normally, when they have their meetings he orgasms relatively quickly, either via BJ or sex, and she wants to continue and begins to ride him. He goes softer, momentarily, and can immediately get hard again and can come a second time. They take a break, drink some wine, talk and finish off with her initiating sex and they both end up coming again. So, in every meeting so far, he has been able to orgasm 3 times. As for me, I can come the first time, then I have difficulty coming a second time which is a bit frustrating. So, the last few times, L ends up going to the toy box after I orgasm, retrieve her large black dildo, flower vibrator, and asks me to watch her get fucked and come again. In her words, "I'm not done coming." She puts the flower on her clit, begins to get aroused again and begs me to fuck her "deep" with her black cock. She will start to tell me things like, "I love big dicks," "put that dick all the way in me," "I can't believe I like black cock so much, you made me this way." She will have another orgasm and tell me "I don't think I'm done, I just love big dicks and want to come some more."

She has reached a new level, and the last two times were together, she has about 4-5 orgasms as opposed to the 1-2 orgasms she has normally had with me in the past. In the past, she would normally have one big orgasm and a smaller one, but now she has multiple big orgasms, one with me and a couple more with the big black dildo and flower. She blames it on the hormone replacement, and I agree with her partially. She admitted that she has tried to get me to come twice in succession but unfortunately, I'm unable to accommodate her. She admits that she loves my dick, just over 6 inches, but also loves big dicks that go deep inside of her.

IMO, I think she loves the power component of cuckolding and does not want to humiliate me and I'm not really into that either. I enjoy her enjoying herself and her ability to demand a bit more. I enjoy that she still enjoys my dick but like her taking ownership of her sexuality and pushing her boundaries. In February, we will be empty nesters and talked about the possibility of inviting J to our house for the first time. It would save a considerable amount of money we are all spending every month. L does not want him in our bed because she said, "it's our space" and indicated they could use a spare bedroom downstairs. As a result, L remodeled the downstairs bedroom to make it a bit nicer and presentable. It wasn't bad before, but it really looks nice now. When we completed the remodel, she noted there is a full-size mirror that will give her the opportunity to watch sex between her and J. She plans on asking him his level of comfortability of coming to the house for their monthly visits. We both believe he will accept the invitation and have discussed any possible excuses if any nosy neighbors see him arriving. So we will see how that works....

So we haven't had a meeting for a while, but things continue to evolve. Not a lot of meeting lately, but a lot of changes.

Also in Hotties...

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:16 pm

Thanks for updating,

I think often, and probably in this case as well, there is sometimes more development when "nothing is happening".
In these periods, you and your beloved Wife have more time to allow you feelings to come through and become more conscious of what you want.

It is really good to see that your Wife has realized She enjoys controlling you and your sex life and that locking you up when She feels like it is a power She wants to retain.

Happy Christmas and good luck with how this will evolve next year when Her lover can start visiting in your home.

Sincerely
elina

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:10 am

elina wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 11:16 pm
Thanks for updating,

I think often, and probably in this case as well, there is sometimes more development when "nothing is happening".
In these periods, you and your beloved Wife have more time to allow you feelings to come through and become more conscious of what you want.

It is really good to see that your Wife has realized She enjoys controlling you and your sex life and that locking you up when She feels like it is a power She wants to retain.

Happy Christmas and good luck with how this will evolve next year when Her lover can start visiting in your home.

Sincerely
elina
Hi Elina,
Thanks for your reply. It's very interesting and exciting to see her explore a side of herself where she can talk about the power dynamic. Even though nothing is happening now, last week while I was locked up, she sat on my lap and started to kiss my neck and ear when I started to grab her butt. She immediately pulled my hands away and told me "there's no touching until tomorrow, I have the power!" Very exciting for me, and I think her. Also, while having sex the other night, she was on top and I urged her on to "cum". She immediately pushed my hands over my head, held them in place and said "you need to shut up, don't say anything and let me finish." What I find interesting...in the past she ALMOST NEVER liked her BBC dildos. It was always a special occasion toy, for me to use on her, and now she is going to the toy box to finish when I am unable. In actuality, in the past she could never orgasm on the dildos and now she has, in her words, "huge orgasms." I enjoy the change in her sexual appetite and love that she is owning her sexuality and her needs. This lifestyle has opened up so many doors for her and us. Not sure what's on the horizon, but so far it's great. Thanks again for your insight. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:55 pm

Update:

The Holidays have started to wind down and it seems like J has some time for another meeting tomorrow. They confirmed their plans two days ago and things are moving along. Yesterday, L locked me up and said that I needed to not have any orgasms until after she met with J. I happily placed the cage in position, and she took a moment to lock me up and said, "I have the power." Today, she has begun her preparations by touching up her hair, manicure and pedicure, teeth whitening, facial, and asked me if she should shave herself bald or tightly trimmed? I told her that I like her bald but if she did that, she should wait until tomorrow AM to get the closest shave possible. Tonight, she plans on doing a fashion show to determine what outfit she should wear. I suggested she wear her faux leather leggings, thigh high (4" heel) boots and a low-cut sweater. The first time she met J, she was wearing the same leggings and it drove him crazy with lust. It's been a year since their meeting, and she hasn't worn them since that day. On another note, she was frustrated because she ordered a red, sexy bra and panty set, but it didn't show up in time. We will find some sort of lingerie to wear for her hotel room festivities. I asked her if she is excited and she said she is, but sometimes worries about my feelings. I told her that we've been at this for a year and a lot of the insecurities that were initially present, have now disappeared. I talked to her about compersion and told her it excites me to see her excited so relax and enjoy herself. They have four hours together tomorrow, so she said she wants to keep the conversation to a minimum to have the most time in the room. She mentioned to him she has another proposition to offer tomorrow and plans on asking him if he wants to continue the relationship/meetings at our house, rather than spending money on a hotel/dinner/drinks every month. I assume he will agree, but we will see. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon Jan 08, 2024 9:12 am

We woke this AM, after a great conversation last night and a good night sleep. Last night, she finished her prep and we shared a glass of wine while she tried on various clothes for her date. She tried on about 4 outfits and finally decided on some faux leather leggings, suede ankle boots (4" heel) and a tight sweater that showed some cleavage (It's really cold here so sweater rather than sexy top). I told her that J would love the leggings as that is what she was wearing when she met him about 1 year ago and he admitted that he had to shake his leg to avoid his erection being detected. With that completed, we went downstairs, made dinner and had a great conversation. During the conversation, she admitted she feels excited and just about that time, J messaged that the hotel had been booked. She told him she was excited and instructed him to "bring his A game!" He replied that he was excited, and she replied that she was looking forward to "tasting him" tomorrow. We had a good laugh, after I told her that now that she admitted she wanted to taste him, she should be ready to swallow his cum after the bj (she never swallows me although she has swallowed him twice now).

Afterwards, we continued our conversation and talked about how much we have evolved during our journey. I don't feel any uncertainty, anxiety or insecurities because we have continued to talk regularly about how we feel about each other, ourselves and our dynamic. During our conversation, I asked her if she was up for a challenge? She said yes, and I asked her if she would be able to have 5 orgasms with J since he is cable of having 3 orgasms himself? (She admitted she has never had more that 4 at one time EVER but I can rarely cum twice in one session). She accepted the challenge but said that she may not let him cum in her mouth to ensure he is hard the entire time during sex. She has a sexy panty and bra outfit under her leggings/sweater, and I asked her if she would be up for a wardrobe change after their first round? She said she is always trying to up her game and we found a cute babydoll piece and thigh-high nylons to wear with her boots. Admittedly, she said that he will be shocked when she changes for round two (she loves to shock/surprise people).

Last night we both had a great night of sleep and continued our discussion about today's activities and how we feel. For the first time, I was able to sleep through the night with the cage on and it didn't bother me :). The discussion transitioned to penis size, and she admitted that she loves my dick and told me that it works great, and she is able to have great/multiple orgasms with me. But she also admitted that sometimes she is a bit of a size queen and prefers something bigger. In her words, it rubs on her cervix a bit, while also rubbing her clit, and J has an upward turned dick that helps her to have bigger orgasms. I told her that sometimes when she is on top of me, she really tries to ride me in positions that enable her to get all of my 6.25" inside of her. I guess that's why she has started to use her bigger dildos recently...We talked about how our sex lives have improved and she loves having the option for something different, and bigger, from time to time.

She is finishing her work for the day and will soon be shaving her pussy to bald while she prepared for her next exciting encounter. Just before she went upstairs, she said that if I did a great job cleaning her up, she would release me from my cage, and I can fuck her after she has been stretched out. I told her I can't wait and hope to show up with her totally drained from so many orgasms. We shall see how things work out later today!!

On a side note, does anyone know how to add the links to our other posts on the "hotwife" and "hotties" section. Also, does it seem like a lot of lurkers that don't necessarily comment? I love the interaction, as I learn from so many others that have been on this journey before us.

Also in Hotties...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:18 am

funfortwo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:55 pm
Update:

The Holidays have started to wind down and it seems like J has some time for another meeting tomorrow. They confirmed their plans two days ago and things are moving along. Yesterday, L locked me up and said that I needed to not have any orgasms until after she met with J. I happily placed the cage in position, and she took a moment to lock me up and said, "I have the power." Today, she has begun her preparations by touching up her hair, manicure and pedicure, teeth whitening, facial, and asked me if she should shave herself bald or tightly trimmed? I told her that I like her bald but if she did that, she should wait until tomorrow AM to get the closest shave possible. Tonight, she plans on doing a fashion show to determine what outfit she should wear. I suggested she wear her faux leather leggings, thigh high (4" heel) boots and a low-cut sweater. The first time she met J, she was wearing the same leggings and it drove him crazy with lust. It's been a year since their meeting, and she hasn't worn them since that day. On another note, she was frustrated because she ordered a red, sexy bra and panty set, but it didn't show up in time. We will find some sort of lingerie to wear for her hotel room festivities. I asked her if she is excited and she said she is, but sometimes worries about my feelings. I told her that we've been at this for a year and a lot of the insecurities that were initially present, have now disappeared. I talked to her about compersion and told her it excites me to see her excited so relax and enjoy herself. They have four hours together tomorrow, so she said she wants to keep the conversation to a minimum to have the most time in the room. She mentioned to him she has another proposition to offer tomorrow and plans on asking him if he wants to continue the relationship/meetings at our house, rather than spending money on a hotel/dinner/drinks every month. I assume he will agree, but we will see. Looking forward to tomorrow.
FFT - Have to say, if I was in your position, having them meet in public doing vanilla things such as meals and drinks with some possible PDA thrown in would be part of turn on and of course her dressing up to meet him as well. But I get the money and convenience aspect too.
- Cross linking threads. Go into your profile look for signatures. Should be able to do it in there.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:30 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2024 10:18 am
funfortwo wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:55 pm
Update:

FFT - Have to say, if I was in your position, having them meet in public doing vanilla things such as meals and drinks with some possible PDA thrown in would be part of turn on and of course her dressing up to meet him as well. But I get the money and convenience aspect too.
- Cross linking threads. Go into your profile look for signatures. Should be able to do it in there.
Well, I guess everything is a tradeoff. I remember when she had a date with J, in the summertime, the lounged, swam in the pool together, and met some other people. L wondered if they knew what was going or if they thought they were a couple. In her words, it made her feel kinda naughty because it was a secret. IMO it was hot, as they acted like a couple together while in public. But it would be kinda hot having her invite him into her/our world and in our house. She doesn't want to bring him in our bed as she considers that "our" space. It may work out at the house, or it may be easier to continue at the hotel. Just gotta see how it goes next month and if he is comfortable with it. We are leaving the country this summer for three months. She is worried about being away for so long and worries that J will forget about her or find someone else to hook up with. I told her I didn't think that would happen, but she said that J will be in that country over the summer for work. She brought up the subject of having him fly into our city and meeting him there. If that happened, it would be a quick turnaround or a sleep over. That would be another milestone, not sure if I'm ready for that yet, but you never know. If we continue to talk, and I feel comfortable, it could possibly happen. I don't worry about long term plans as things change quite frequently and I try to enjoy the moments we are living now. Thanks for the info on the signature block!!

Also in Hotties...

Jackl
Virgin

Unread post by Jackl » Mon Jan 08, 2024 11:32 am

Thanks for the update! Hopefully we can see the finished product, ready for J!