New to Cuckold Forum

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Jackl
Virgin

Re: New to Cuckold Forum

Unread post by Jackl » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:33 am

How did the meet go? With there be J house visits?!

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:21 pm

Jackl wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:33 am
How did the meet go? With there be J house visits?!
Hey Jack! We've had house guests for over a week and not a lot of time to update on the site. That said, we had our 9th meeting last week. In all honesty, this was the best experience so far. I think we've developed a sense of honest and open communication where we are grounded and secure in our relationship and L's relationship with her BF. This enables me to relax and enjoy the experience and L has become more relaxed because she isn't worried about how I am feeling.

Last week, L prepared herself for her meeting by getting a mani/pedi, teeth whitening, showered, shaved (bald) and had her eyelashes done. She wore a tight sweater, faux leather leggings and 4" high heel booties to the hotel. While driving over to the hotel, we passed a billboard that said, "size matters" and we both had a great laugh. I dropped her off and she let me know she would text me when he left. Oh, BTW, the night before, I offered a challenge to her asking her to have at least 5 orgasms with him and she accepted the challenge. She hadn't seen him for over 5 weeks and was a bit nervous. They met in the lobby restaurant and he met her with a kiss on the lips and a big hug. When they broke away from each other, she noted that a group of businessmen were staring at their PDA. She said that made her feel a bit naughty. They spoke for about an hour and a half and shared some appetizers and wine. Eventually, he asked her if she wanted another glass of wine and she replied, "I have a bottle in my bag, I would rather go upstairs and blow you." An immediate "check please" was voiced by J and they headed upstairs. In the meantime, I drove home, did some chores, took a short nap, showered and prepared to reclaim my wife. Just to clarify, she locked me up two days prior and told me I would be released if I cleaned her up well.

I drove back to the hotel, and she text me that he just left. I went to the room, and she was wearing a sexy black teddy, black thigh high nylons and her booties. She was a bit tipsy and her hair looked like she had a fuck filled afternoon. We have been learning the best method to talk about the encounter without her feeling like I'm questioning her and allowing her the ability to enjoy the moment. Thus, the past few times, we jumped right into sex with a narrative of the naughty details. This time, she asked me to have a glass of wine and she told me how her date went.

They arrived at the room, and he immediately began kissing her and grabbing her butt. She enjoyed that and removed his pants and shirt and pushed him onto the bed. She got on her knees and gave him a great blowjob and he moved her to the couch and began eating her pussy. He began sucking on her clit and used two fingers to pleasure her. She said she "almost" had an orgasm while he went down on her, which she can never do. She became so worked up she told him to lay on the bed and began to ride him to the first orgasm. While she was riding him, he came inside her for the first time. She calmed a bit and without removing himself, rolled her onto her back and started fucking her hard. She came for the second time and after a short time, dumped his second load into her soaking pussy. She then pushed him on his back and before he went soft, rode him for a short time until she had her third orgasm.

They took a hour break, L had some wine and they danced to music videos. After a bit, he started to kiss her, and she excused herself to the bathroom. Inside the bathroom, a wardrobe change into the outfit she met me at the door with. When she emerged, he was pleasantly surprised and was taken aback. She moved to the couch with him and began giving him a blowjob again to ensure he was hard. L has told me J doesn't talk much during sex, and nothing dirty. She saw he was having a bit of difficulty getting hard and sat on his semi-erect dick. She started to rub her wet pussy on his dick and asked him "do you love my pussy?" He said yes and started to grow. She continued, "I love your big black cock" which had the desired effect. He immediately became hard, and she climbed on his huge dick and rode him to her 4th orgasm. He turned her around and she asked him "do you want me from behind?" and he bent her over the couch and began to fuck her with passion. L was overtaken again with her 5th orgasm, and he came in her for the third time of the day!! The flopped on the bed totally spent, but she beat the challenge!! She got a warm towel, cleaned him up and he showered and left.

I arrived about 10 minutes later and she relayed the aforementioned story. I was totally aroused, and she told me to get to work and clean up her pussy so I could reclaim it. I dove right in and ate her for about 10 minutes. She grabbed the key, unlocked me and told me she wanted me. I mounted her in the missionary position and began to thrust away. I wasn't going to last long and rolled her over and entered her from behind. I was overtaken by lust and asked her "do you love big dicks?" she replied YES! I continued "do you love black cock" and she told me that "you started something in me and she now loves big black cock!" I couldn't resist and asked her if she "loved J's big black cock? She replied "yes" and I told her to say it. She started telling me, quite loudly "I love J's big black cock!" Well, that did me in and I came in a massive orgasm while L had an orgasm as well. (Number 6)

We then cleaned up and headed to dinner and talked about everything that happened. I told her I'm finally comfortable with everything, don't feel insecure or threatened. L told me she had fun too and felt more at ease with J and doesn't worry about how I'm handling things.

We went back to the hotel and I we were quickly naked in the bed again. I put her on the couch and ate her pussy again and she climbed on top of me where she had her 7th orgasm. The couch was a bit uncomfortable, and we ended up on the bed where I pounded her in missionary position when I came in her for the 2nd time, and she had her 8th orgasm. Again, she flipped me on my back and rode me to her 9th orgasm of the night. She wanted to get to 10, but my dick began to soften...damn!! Totally spent, we went to bed.

We awoke in the AM, and she said she was a bit sore from the previous night. I suggested a hand job and she had a massager in the bag and had me use it on myself to make myself come. Without fail, I came for the 3rd time in less than 24 hours. We headed out and during our drive home, I asked her what I "started" in her. She admitted that she loves big dicks and never thought this dynamic would happen to us. What an amazing day!!

It takes a lot of work to get to where we are, but it's really worth it. We talked last night, and she wants to celebrate with J since they have been seeing each other for 1 year, it's his birthday and Valentine's Day. Plan is to drop her off at a nice restaurant, wear a sexy dress and have J meet at the restaurant. I would grab the room, get her bag in it and wait for my text that he is leaving. She said, well.... I guess it's more of a "date" than a hookup which I find really hot! Will update as things progress...
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

Jackl
Virgin

Unread post by Jackl » Sat Jan 20, 2024 5:47 pm

Thanks for the update! You do a great job getting everything into words. Did they talk about home visits?

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:18 am

Last night we went out of town for a party at a friend's house and ended up staying the night in a nice hotel. While in the Uber, the drive told us his life story, including a portion where he took his cheating wife back after all of his co-workers knew she had been unfaithful. They started to call him a cuck at work and it impacted him in a negative way. My wife took the opportunity to nudge my leg while she had a smile on her face (not belittling, just acknowledging). We got to the room and discussed it, and had amazing, although somewhat drunk sex. While having sex, I was fucking her in the missionary position and we both came simultaneously. It was a great moment, as that doesn't happen a lot. When I mentioned that to her, she said that she has a hard time getting an orgasm because I don't get "deep" enough, while slightly giggling,
unless in certain angle/position. She asked me if that hurt my feelings and I said no, it's just anatomy, not a big deal. I thought it was kinda hot and asked her if she can orgasm with J in missionary and she said yes, he is bigger than you....you're not small and you make me come easily, just not in that position easily. We said our good nights and she said, "good night cuck".....

Also in Hotties...

Clement99
Virgin

Unread post by Clement99 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:27 pm

Great thread!

Really enjoying your adventures

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:01 am

So L's BF is spending time working abroad and she decided to send him some sexy pics. She took her time getting ready and wore a sexy black bra and panty set for his viewing pleasure. She sent them to him, and he remarked that he was very aroused and that she started a spark in him. Normally, he does not engage in any type of sexting and his messages are somewhat vanilla. Well, this AM, he sent a few pics to her, and we opened them together. He was lying on his back and his HUGE hard dick was on his six-pack abs. You could see the remnants of his cum on his stomach and he said he had to pleasure himself to her pics. He had two additional pics where you could see how large his cock was, as he was still erect. When L opened them up, she looked at them and commented, "wow, I didn't think he was that big, holy cow!! He really is a lot bigger than you!" She asked him what his favorite pic was, and we are awaiting a response.

I think L was excited that he finally engaged in some sexting as she seems to send a lot of pics to J and he doesn't respond in the same manner. So, she admitted that she was pleased that the pictures had the desired effect, with photographic evidence!! It's a big ego boost for her and she text him that she was worked up from his pictures. I asked her if we could make a video to send to him with her pleasuring herself with her BBC dildo and send it to him before he returns home. I got a solid "maybe, but if we do, it's for you."

As for me??? I am excited that L is excited. When the pictures arrived, after she told me he is bigger than me, I told her "I guess that's why you can cum 5 times in a night with him and can also cum easily in missionary....he can get a lot deeper!!" She laughed and told me she still loves my dick. I can tell she enjoys the dynamic and I'm happy she is really starting to enjoy the banter with him, and the teasing with me. I told her that I would spend some time with her going down on her and then handing her big dildo so she can be videotaped having an orgasm, rather than a prolonged video with her spending a lot of time getting aroused. We shall see.

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:17 pm

Update:

It's been about a month since L and J had their last date. Over the past few weeks, they have been involved in some very suggestive sexting. She sent him some photos in lingerie, and topless, that were taken by ME!! She asked me if it turned me on to know that the pictures would be sent to him while he is overseas? I replied with a definitive YES!! She sent the pics that were accompanied by boudoir photos that were taken by L, when she was 29 years old, and given to me as an anniversary present. He enjoyed the pics and sent 3 pictures of himself, naked on a bed with his cock on his 6-pack abs. In one of the photos, he has masturbated. and there was cum on his stomach and chest, and he told her he "pleasured" himself to her pics. When she opened up the photos, she said "wow, he really is big...I thought he was a little bigger than you, but he is a lot bigger and has a lot more girth!" Admittedly, this turned-on L, and she replied that it was making her wet.

He returned from his trip overseas and left town to celebrate his birthday a few days ago. Today he returned home and sent a message that he was looking forward to seeing him. They made a date for Thursday afternoon, and she mentioned that she wanted to take him to a nice lunch to celebrate his birthday, Valentines Day and their one-year anniversary of dating. She firmed up the date, made a hotel reservation, and decided to look for a restaurant (other than the hotel lounge/pool that they've used for a year) for the celebration. I returned from the gym, and she had been looking for a nice place to eat and located something close to the hotel. She made a reservation and for the reason for the lunch, she put "Anniversary" rather than birthday or Valentines Day. That should be interesting when the waiter/waitress starts to ask about their Anniversary or plans :). I asked her what she plans on wearing and she said her black dress, which is my favorite dress. It's classy, low cut, tight with a slit up the leg. She went in and tried it on and noted that per panty lines and bra show while wearing it, so she commented "well, I guess I won't be wearing underwear to lunch!"

I will drop her off at the restaurant, go to the hotel, check in and drop her bag. She plans on returning in his car and when they arrive grab a key and head up to the room. She plans on having sex with him and usually they take a break. I will have a bottle of white wine on ice, and she plans on having a wardrobe change into a sexy red bodystocking that she purchased for the occasion (she said Red is his favorite color). Once changed, she printed out a sex quiz called YES/NO/MAYBE. She heard about it on Sex with Emily podcast, and it is a quiz that elicits a discussion about what interests you sexually. We took it together last week and it really does open up a discussion. From there, round two and his departure.

As for me, this date follows Valentines Day, and she inquired what we should do. I told her that I think we should pretend that Valentines Day is actually Thursday. She mentioned that would be great because then she wouldn't drink too much with me and not have to worry about sex with me before she hooks up with J. Her last words on the subject are "you can have sex with me on Saturday and then you are cut off until after my BF fucks me on Thursday." "Oh, by the way, you will be locked up starting Saturday night until Thursday."

The plan is set... she is starting to really enjoy our journey.

Also in Hotties...

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:05 am

Thanks for sharing,

Really good to see that your Wife is starting to REALLY enjoy your yourney

Sincerely
elina

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:01 am

elina wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:05 am
Thanks for sharing,

Really good to see that your Wife is starting to REALLY enjoy your yourney

Sincerely
elina
Hi Elena,
Thanks for the response. I can honestly say that L is really starting to enjoy this journey. Last night, we were sitting down and having some wine while going through their recent messages. At one point, he said...

J: I can't wait to taste you
L: I can't wait to be tasted
J: Ummm
L: Now you're getting me wet (Taco and squirting emoji)
J: Great, you can cum on my mouth
L: Ummm, you can then cum in my mouth too!!
J: I would like that, the second time I will cum inside you
L: I like that...when you cum inside of me, I love sitting on you and riding you...getting turned on thinking about it.
J: craving you
L: crave away, it makes it even more exciting when I see you..

Now let me say, L has NEVER swallowed my cum when she gives me a blowjob. This led to a discussion about her intentions on Thursday. She is somewhat intrigued about swallowing him but is worried. I told her it would be a huge turn on, for J and I, if she swallowed his entire load (in the past, she would let it leak out of her mouth while finishing). She thinks she will swallow it in the moment if things feel right. Last night, she gave me a BJ and asked about how she was doing because she wanted to practice and make sure she does a good job for J on Thursday.

Also, she commented on the reservation for lunch that was booked as an "Anniversary" lunch with the restaurant (J is unaware that it was booked in that manner). She mentioned that the waiter/waitress will see her wedding ring and assume that they are a married couple. Her plan is to take the lead and tell him/her that they have been married for a year and that they went on their honeymoon to Tahiti (Bora Bora/Moorea) because that's where we went 25 years ago. She is excited to see the reaction of the waiter, and more importantly, J!! I told her she is like a fish to water.... enjoying the experience.

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:07 pm

Update:

I just dropped off my wife at the restaurant where she is meeting J. She planned a nice lunch date for the two of them under the reservation as an "Anniversary." (L and J have been BF/GF for the past year). She was wearing a VERY sexy, low cut, tight skirt with a slit that rides up one leg. She is unable to wear underwear with it due to the visible panty/bra lines. When J comments that she looks great/sexy/whatever she plans on saying "I love this dress too, but I can't wear underwear with it!!" Well, she arrived a few minutes after he messaged that he is waiting in the bar for her and ordered her a glass of wine. The plan is, when the waiter asks what is the Anniversary for? Her response would be that they have been married for one year, after they met at a party, and he invited her to Vegas. On a whim, they ended up getting married at a small chapel in Vegas and are celebrating their union (since she will be wearing her wedding ring, she thought this would be easier and that J would be totally surprised at her answer). She plans on having the waiter take their picture together before heading back to the hotel It's a few firsts this time.... she plans on giving him a BJ and swallowing his entire load (she has never done that with me or anyone else). She also plans on taking a YES/NO/MAYBE sex quiz (that she heard about on the Sex with Emily Podcast) in between rounds. She bought a sexy new red bra/panty/robe ensemble to wear for him in between rounds while giving the quiz. The quiz asks about videotaping sex, and she plans on recording their second round of sex for my viewing.

I can't wait until I arrive in a few hours to reclaim my wife with a great story to tell. I've been caged for 5 days and haven't orgasmed for the past 7!! Her choice...

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:07 pm

Update:

I just dropped off my wife at the restaurant where she is meeting J. She planned a nice lunch date for the two of them under the reservation as an "Anniversary." (L and J have been BF/GF for the past year). She was wearing a VERY sexy, low cut, tight skirt with a slit that rides up one leg. She is unable to wear underwear with it due to the visible panty/bra lines. When J comments that she looks great/sexy/whatever she plans on saying "I love this dress too, but I can't wear underwear with it!!" Well, she arrived a few minutes after he messaged that he is waiting in the bar for her and ordered her a glass of wine. The plan is, when the waiter asks what is the Anniversary for? Her response would be that they have been married for one year, after they met at a party, and he invited her to Vegas. On a whim, they ended up getting married at a small chapel in Vegas and are celebrating their union (since she will be wearing her wedding ring, she thought this would be easier and that J would be totally surprised at her answer). She plans on having the waiter take their picture together before heading back to the hotel It's a few firsts this time.... she plans on giving him a BJ and swallowing his entire load (she has never done that with me or anyone else). She also plans on taking a YES/NO/MAYBE sex quiz (that she heard about on the Sex with Emily Podcast) in between rounds. She bought a sexy new red bra/panty/robe ensemble to wear for him in between rounds while giving the quiz. The quiz asks about videotaping sex, and she plans on recording their second round of sex for my viewing.

I can't wait until I arrive in a few hours to reclaim my wife with a great story to tell. I've been caged for 5 days and haven't orgasmed for the past 7!! Her choice...

Also in Hotties...

Jackl
Virgin

Unread post by Jackl » Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:44 pm

Would love to hear the results of their quiz!

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 11:51 pm

We are all like you Funfortwo, waiting eagerly for report of the encounter. I bet it will be hot, hot, hot 🔥

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:36 am

Update:

I didn't have time to post yesterday, L had to work early and I had a tee time at golf. Well, L and I checked into the hotel and she got changed into her sexy dress and I put some wine on ice. She touched up her makeup, I gave her the room key and dropped her off at the restaurant. About 5 hours later, she text me that she left and I arrived. Her is how things went.

I walked into the room, and she was wearing a short lace robe, sexy red bra and panties with a slight "buzz." She poured me a glass of wine and told me they met at the restaurant. J arrived early at the restaurant and was awaiting her arrival. He noted that when he checked in that the hostess said they were celebrating an Anniversary and she laughed and said you've been my BF for a year, so I thought a nice lunch for a celebration would be appropriate. Other than that, nothing took place regarding their anniversary. They had a nice lunch and she spent about an hour and a half discussing their lives outside of this relationship. During their discussion, he was discussing about how his long-term GF does not treat him well, he believes she has been cheating on him for years and hasn't had sex with him for over a year. L could see that he is a bit insecure, and she spent some time pointing out his attributes and how he's a great guy that's very successful (among other things). He was touched by her comments and became a bit "teary eyed." (a bit more on that later).

When she sat down, J tried to move his hands up her skirt and she told him she wasn't wearing underwear. He replied that he thought she wasn't wearing any because she was very careful while taking a seat at the bar when she arrived. He didn't take that much further, and they had a nice lunch.

J drove L to the hotel, and they headed up to the room. Upon arrival, she used the bathroom, took off her dress and when she walked into the room, he was naked under the bed. She began to blow him, and he turned and gave her oral after a few minutes. She asked him if he wanted to "finish in her mouth and he said he wanted to go deep inside of her." L immediately climbed on top and rode him to a quick orgasm and he flipped her underneath and fucked her hard to her second orgasm. He finished inside of her and said it didn't last long but admitted it was a quick two orgasms for her. She went to the bathroom, cleaned up and dressed in her red ensemble for the second half...

They took the sex quiz, and she said it was a lot of fun. I can't remember the entire discussion she told me as it was a lot of questions. But a few notes that we talked about.

1. He is into cuckolding, he likes the fact that we have this arrangement, and it turns him on that she fucks me, fucks him and fucks me after she fucks him. He didn't think it would be a turn on but has really come to enjoy it.

2. He is into anal play...that's to say that he said, "hell yes!" if she were submit her ass to him. She isn't really into it, has never done it but said that some women like it and can orgasm (heard that on Sex with Emily) so she said "maybe" but admitted that J is huge and not sure if she could handle it.

3. Group sex- he said he would love to have two women and she asked if he would have a MMF dynamic? He said he isn't into men, and she said "well, if another guy was fucking me and I was blowing you at the same time would you like that?" He replied "hell yes", and she took note.

4. Video tape sex - he said yes, and she replied, okay you wouldn't mind if I recorded us having sex? He replied no and she said good, cause I'm going to tape us, so I have something to watch "while I am lonely."

Time was running out, so she set up the camera for round two. I was very turned on about their encounter and I hadn't had an orgasm for 7 days and locked up for the past five days!!

We quickly got undressed and had sex and she had two orgasms with me. We got dressed, went to dinner and had a good discussion about the date, what went right and what didn't (not a lot BTW). She told me she would let me watch the video after dinner and our discussion for our round two. I will update later...trying to keep these updates a bit more brief so I don't bore people.

Thanks for listening!!

Also in Hotties...

Rogueuser1
Player

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:26 am

Awesome thread thanks for sharing! That is awesome that she lets him cum in her mouth and swallows his cum even though she has never done that with you. Now that she didn't say "No!" when he talked about anal with her... it feels inevitable that he will end up taking her anal virginity at some point. Probably after he's fucked her to five or six orgasms already so she is relaxed and ready to take him that way.
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/
My BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/hopetobecucked

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:47 am

Update Pt. 2

We went to dinner at the restaurant downstairs and had a great discussion. I had a small amount of concern about their conversation regarding his insecurities and when he "teared up." I wanted to discuss their emotional involvement and if it's something that I should be concerned about. I asked if she thought he was becoming emotionally attached or if she felt that way also. I was somewhat proud that I didn't overreact and just wanted to check in on where we all stand. She assured me that she sees J as a good friend that she enjoys her company with and that she is attracted to him physically and sexually. But that's it...she loves me and would NEVER trade me for anyone else, we have experienced too much in life together and loves our lives together and our future together. We moved along in the conversation, and she mentioned to J that we are leaving for 3 months this summer, and she wouldn't be able to see him. She mentioned about the possibility of him visiting, while he is nearby, and having a sleepover. They briefly discussed the possibility and that she said it would be "fun" if it works out.

We finished our meal and headed back upstairs. She told me we would need to wait to watch the video because we both had consumed a decent amount of wine. But she sat across the room and started playing the video and watching it out of my view (I could hear them having sex!!) I told her this wasn't fair, and she told me to take off my clothes and get in bed. We watched the video, and it was beyond HOT!! I immediately became hard, and she reached over and stroked my hard cock. She began to blow me and ask me what I liked about the video and how did she look. I told her it was hot to watch her orgasm and could see how much he enjoyed her. We began to have sex and she climbed on top and orgasmed within minutes. I transitioned into missionary, and she started saying "do you like having your pretty blonde wife taking a huge dick from her black boyfriend?" "Do you like that I came on his cock so much?" "I don't know what has happened to me....I just love to be fucked by big dicks!" I didn't last much longer and came deep inside of her. She mentioned how tired she was and couldn't believe how many times she had orgasmed that day (Probably in the area of 8-9 times between the two of us).

We fell asleep and drove home the next day. During the drive, I mentioned how much I enjoyed the experience and admitted that this was by far the best one yet. She asked why and I said I enjoyed the video, denied sex before and the chastity device "amped" things up. I did tell her I get turned on by her having the "power" before and during the meeting with J. I did ask her to be a bit more comfortable with her TELLING when it's time to lock up and the teasing that goes along with it. She said she feels bad about locking me up because she loves me and wants me to be satisfied. I told her I love her taking a bit more control and I would like it if she just broke out the lock and key and told me it's time for you to get caged. She said she would participate with me next time before the meeting and said it might be fun. The next day we watched the video together while sober and it was totally amazing!! We are still loving the journey!!

Oh, BTW...I asked her to send me the video to watch it and she replied, "I'm not going to give you the video....I'm going to keep it in my hidden files and will let you watch it when I decide it's okay."

Also in Hotties...

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:54 am

We've still been active and L has met up with J a few times since I last posted. Some interesting developments though...

Recently, we mirrored her phone to the TV and watched the video of her and J from a while ago. (I had seen it once, but she won't let me have a copy...her rules). Anyway, while watching it, I noted that his dick was HUGE. She had always told me that there wasn't much of a difference in size, but when I pointed this out to her, she admitted that he is a lot bigger than me. Her response, "well, that's what you wanted right?" Also while watching it, she gave him a blowjob and kept looking at him and smiling while holding his dick in her hand. Also, after she came while on top of him, he rolled her over and took her missionary with her legs pinned back behind her head. As soon as he entered her, she made a very audible moan of pleasure and kept repeating "oh my god!" She came with him in missionary, which normally doesn't happen, and he came in her pussy. Then, he kept going!! She asked him, "do you like fucking me after you came?" He kept going and she was VERY vocal and came again. He slowed down and she told him "I want to cum again, do you mind?" He immediately kept thrusting into her and she came for the third time in a few minutes. She rolled him onto his back and began riding him to another orgasm and he asked her to suck his dick. She asked him, "do you want to cum in my mouth? Do you want me to taste us together?" She started blowing him and he told her to roll onto her stomach. He propped a pillow under her stomach and started thrusting into her from behind. Within a few minutes, he came for the second time and she came for her fourth time!! Since I watched the their video, I watched a couple of videos when L and I have recorded us having sex. I noted that she always has an orgasm while on top, but is unable while in missionary. Also I noted that she isn't nearly as audible and never says "oh my god!" I'm not really bothered by it and quite honestly, it's a turn on. She always says my dick is awesome and it's her favorite, but watching the videos, I can tell she enjoys the feeling of being stretched (she has admitted that also). In speaking about our dynamic, we are leaving out of the country for a few months in June/July. She is worried he will forget about her. As such, she is trying to plan as many dates that she can get before we leave (although there is a slight possibility that he may be in the area this summer and she indicated she might like a sleepover). Anyway, she wants to meet up with him next month for two weeks in a row and is asking him to have a date at our house for her birthday, as a gift to her (he indicated previously that he wasn't comfortable at our house but that was before he knew he used my hotel room twice lol). I honestly believe she enjoys J's company but really loves the sex with a great guy with a big dick....

L has a date with J next week and he has asked to have it poolside if the weather permits. Last night she said she was going for drinks with her girlfriends tonight and I am to pick her up. She said, "you will get laid tomorrow night, but after that, you are getting locked up until after J has me." Such a fun ride.

Also in Hotties...

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:27 pm

Funfortwo what a great relief that you are still posting - thank you.

Your update is very exciting. It must have been wonderful to see L being able to cum so many times on J’s HUGE cock. I hope you were able to control yourself?

Are you going to be present while L and J cavort for her birthday by the pool, weather permitting?

Has L ever told you what she and the other ladies talk about on their girls night out?

Will you be locked for the duration of J’s stay or only until their first sex romp?

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:30 am

boobman987 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:27 pm
Funfortwo what a great relief that you are still posting - thank you.

Your update is very exciting. It must have been wonderful to see L being able to cum so many times on J’s HUGE cock. I hope you were able to control yourself?

Are you going to be present while L and J cavort for her birthday by the pool, weather permitting?

Has L ever told you what she and the other ladies talk about on their girls night out?

Will you be locked for the duration of J’s stay or only until their first sex romp?
Thanks for the reply, sometimes I wonder if anyone really cares. Just to clarify, she is meeting him this next week and he mentioned a pool date could possibly occur, weather permitting. They had a pool date last year and she enjoyed it as they swam and drank while hanging out at the pool as a couple. Unfortunately, last time at the pool, another guest was constantly talking to them and it became a bit of an annoyance because they wanted to enjoy each other's company. L likes to play alone, which has been our modus operandi for the past year. She always tells me about what she talks about on girls night. She has a close friend, who met J at a party he was working once, and she told L, "he is really hot!! I would cheat on my husband with that man! My wife smiled and said, "yes he's pretty hot." You see....nobody knows she has been fucking him for the past year!! She has one friend that she would open up to because she isn't in our social circle and lives in the City. She is really understanding, kinda like a hippie, and would never judge her/us. Coincidently, she only dates black guys and she would be really excited that L now has a black BF. Regarding chastity, I am locked up for about 4-5 days prior to their date. I enjoy the teasing she provides along the way, and she seems to take pleasure in engaging. Hopefully this answers your questions.

Also in Hotties...

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:36 am

funfortwo wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:30 am

Thanks for the reply, sometimes I wonder if anyone really cares.
Hopefully this answers your questions.
It does Funfortwo, many thanks.

I’m looking forward to the next update after their meeting.

Perhaps in the interim you could give us a taste of the girls night activity?

magnus
Player

Unread post by magnus » Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:39 am

I don't know how I ever missed this thread, but I'm sure glad I found it.
Your wife sounds like an incredibly hot woman and her and your adventures sound super hot.
Thanks for sharing.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:37 pm

boobman987 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:36 am
funfortwo wrote:

Thanks for the reply, sometimes I wonder if anyone really cares.
Hopefully this answers your questions.
It does Funfortwo, many thanks.

I’m looking forward to the next update after their meeting.

Perhaps in the interim you could give us a taste of the girls night activity?
Just a funny little update. Last night she had wine night with her GFs and I was to pick her up early so she could go through her messages with J that they've had over the last day or so. Well, he didn't really engage in her sexting and she was a bit frustrated. She even sent a picture of her in her bodystocking that she wore with him last month...NOTHING in response. I told her he is probably working and she is thinking about this from her perspective. I said, "he will message this AM." Well, I was right!! He got very descriptive of how he wants to taste her, go deep in her and can't wait until Tuesday...even went on to say "I wish we could have a quickie!" I told her to message him back and let him know she is home alone from 11-1:30 in the afternoon and if he wants to stop by, she would love to taste him too! Oh, BTW he said he isn't comfortable coming to our house but we figured, maybe??? If he is horny? He responded a while later and said he couldn't make it today due to work. She couldn't believe she was messaging him to come on a few hours notice, but then again we're trying all kinds of new and exciting things. We went upstairs and had amazing sex....She gave me a great blowjob, I went down on her and she was REALLY wet! I climbed on top of her and she mentioned "I really need a big dick!" I replied, "well, you almost had one, but he couldn't make it! lol Will slightly above average work?" She pulled me all the way in and asked me "do you like that I have a black boyfriend with a big dick that makes me cum?" I didn't last much longer and we both came together. I'm happy I can make her cum, but I enjoy that SHE enjoys a bigger dick too. I've been waiting for the right time to have that discussion with her...maybe in the near future. She finished and said, well I hope you enjoyed that, I did!! But you are going to get locked up and the next dick I have will be my boyfriend's. Lots of fun here!!

Also in Hotties...

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:25 am

funfortwo wrote:
. . . Regarding chastity, I am locked up for about 4-5 days prior to their date. I enjoy the teasing she provides along the way, and she seems to take pleasure in engaging.

Thanks for the updates Funfortwo, they are very exciting. I have a few more question, sorry.

Who bought your cage?
What type of cage is it?

funfortwo wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:37 pm

. . .
But you are going to get locked up and the next dick I have will be my boyfriend's. Lots of fun here!!
How long until she has her next meet-up arranged?
What will happen if he fails to make the appointment?
What is the longest you have gone caged and without relief?

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:44 am

boobman987 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:25 am
funfortwo wrote:
. . . Regarding chastity, I am locked up for about 4-5 days prior to their date. I enjoy the teasing she provides along the way, and she seems to take pleasure in engaging.

Thanks for the updates Funfortwo, they are very exciting. I have a few more question, sorry.

Who bought your cage?
What type of cage is it?

funfortwo wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:37 pm

. . .
But you are going to get locked up and the next dick I have will be my boyfriend's. Lots of fun here!!
How long until she has her next meet-up arranged?
What will happen if he fails to make the appointment?
What is the longest you have gone caged and without relief?
Not a problem, I'll try to answer your questions...

I bought both of the cages that we use. Initially I purchased a "cheap" plastic cage via amazon, but it wasn't very comfortable for over a day. Once we used the first cage for a few months, L and I discussed if she enjoyed this denial aspect of our dynamic. She admitted she enjoys locking me up and unlocking me for my release after her dates. After a while, I bought a Kink3D cage and although it was more expensive, it was a lot more comfortable. It's light, durable and is a custom fit.

L met up with J this past week. I don't have time to update on their date, but as expected it was great! She is comfortable, he is comfortable, and I am no longer insecure. She admitted after her date that she REALLY enjoys before (ramp up for the week and denial/teasing), during (great sex with her well hung boyfriend) and afterward (unlocking me after a very descriptive retelling of their date and amazing sex). Will update later...

If he doesn't want to make an appointment, after we return, then she will insist on condoms until he tests clean. She will also take a test, although we don't play with anyone else, out of fairness.

The longest I have been caged is one week. I take it off occasionally, for cleaning (it goes right back on).

Hope this answers your questions and will update later.

Also in Hotties...

boobman987
Experienced

Unread post by boobman987 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:44 am

funfortwo wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:44 am
. . .
Hope this answers your questions and will update later.
It does - thank you. I much appreciate your open and honest responses.