New to Cuckold Forum

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
scarlettscuck
Player

Re: New to Cuckold Forum

Unread post by scarlettscuck » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:56 am

Love this thread. You are embracing your cuckold role. I think extended chastity could ramp things up even more. It’s so hot to be denied because when you get to slide back into your bride the meaning is special and passion so high! Thanks for sharing!
13th year in the lifestyle
Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=43375
KiK: ScarlettscuckD
Please say hello!

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:24 pm

Awesome updates FT…
Hopefully J can meet you durin your time away …

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:30 am

Update:

Last week, L had a date with her BF at their usual hotel. J had asked for a "pool date" since the weather is warming up. Unfortunately, the weather turned a bit colder, so she mentioned to him that maybe they could eat on the patio for lunch? They set the day for last Tuesday, and L told me it was time to "lock me up." We put the cage on and she told me, "the next dick that goes in me will not be yours, it will be my black boyfriend's big cock...you gotta wait!" Cage in place and had to wait a few days. Well, J had to re-schedule for Wednesday due to work commitments, he apologized and she said, "you're going to have to wait another day for my stretched out pussy." Side Note: She is learning to push my buttons, albeit she is having a bit of a difficult time with that. Anyway, she picked out a long/sheer black sun dress that you can slightly see her underwear if she walks in the light that ties across the boobs, but it ties at the boobs exposing her cleavage and under boob!! Wow, really sexy and she had never worn it in public. Nothing really left to the imagination!! I dropped her off at the hotel and she said to come back in about 4 hours. They hadn't seen each other in 5 weeks and spent about 1.5 hours catching up. During that time she mentioned that her birthday is next month and she was hoping to have him before she leaves. He is leaving the country for work a few times and she also mentioned about some video sex while he is away. He said he is blown away by her beauty and sexiness and said he would REALLY like that while abroad. He also mentioned about having her fly to the city he is working in this summer for a day/night and she mentioned she would like that if it can happen. They finished lunch and he told her, "I can't wait to go deep in you, maybe we should go upstairs." She replied, "I want you to go deep in me also, so let's get out of here!"

They made it upstairs and she wanted to brush her teeth but forgot her toothbrush....he let her borrow his, even though she said it was strange, and she freshened up. She came into the room and he was already naked. He took her dress off and he immediately pushed her on the bed and dove between her legs. He started eating her and she said "I almost came, and that NEVER happens...soooo close." They changed positions and did 69 and she almost came again...Damn!! she is getting sooo close!! He told her to get on top because he knew she wanted to cum. She climbed on top, straddled him and rode him to her first HUGE orgasm. He immediately climbed on top of her and began to thrust into her with fast and powerful strokes. She came again and she said he didn't last very long and came inside of her. She told him she wanted to cum again and climbed back on top, without removing his dick, and she came again and within a few minutes he came for the second time. She mentioned, "I can't believe he can cum that quickly after cumming the first time!!" They rested, shared some wine and talked some more.

L looked at the clock and told him we only have about 45 minutes. She then started to make out with him and began kissing his chest, neck, lips and worked her way down to his cock. At first, she said he wasn't fully hard and she started talking dirty to him. Asking him "do you like it when I suck your cock? Does that feel good?" He immediately became hard and she climbed on top where she had her third orgasm. He rolled her over and started in missionary again. She used her tools of persuasion and began to tell him, "You like looking at your big dick sliding in my pussy? My pussy is soooo wet for you? Do you love my pussy?" He didn't last long and really started to pound her and she came again (#4) at the same time as J. She went to the bathroom and got a warm towel and cleaned up his dick for him. He had to leave, promised something special for her birthday next month, gave her a kiss and departed. She phoned me and told me to "hurry up, your wife is freshly fucked and wants your dick!"

I arrived at the hotel and we sat and shared a glass of wine. She went through the various aspects of their date and how he was doing. Eventually, she got to the sex portions of the date and said "I bet you can't wait to get out of that cage?" She unlocked me and began to suck my already hard dick. I wanted to eat her, but she couldn't wait and immediately sat on me and said "I need to come again" and climbed on top of me. She rode me for a few minutes and had her fifth huge orgasm. I rolled her onto her back, entered her and really started to thrust into her. She again used her words saying "Do you love my pussy? My black boyfriend loves my pussy and he has stretched it out for you!" I didn't last another 3-4 strokes and we came together....that was her 6th orgasm! We dressed and went downstairs and had a great meal and shared wine to discuss how we feel. In our discussion, I mentioned that I truly love our dynamic and she said "I really love having sex with him, and I love what it does for you and us." We drank a bit too much and she mentioned that her pussy is really sore so we didn't go for round two. We slept naked together and when we woke in the AM, I was hard and she noticed. We had sex again, nothing too special, but while I was fucking her, she said "I woke up thinking about J's big cock and wanted to get fucked again, do you like it that I love his big cock?" I didn't last long and we both came together.

She is trying to set up another date during his busy schedule next month. He mentioned that they will squeeze it in at the hotel, and she mentioned to me that she wants to coax him into a second date next month at the house. It might happen, because she has proved very persuasive. Love this lifestyle!!
Wanna Be: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=67359

Hotwife: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=69217

Also in Hotties...

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:07 am

So great to hear this and love that this is working out well...

johnstevens555
Player

Unread post by johnstevens555 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:17 am

funfortwo wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:30 am
boobman987 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 11:27 pm
Funfortwo what a great relief that you are still posting - thank you.

Your update is very exciting. It must have been wonderful to see L being able to cum so many times on J’s HUGE cock. I hope you were able to control yourself?

Are you going to be present while L and J cavort for her birthday by the pool, weather permitting?

Has L ever told you what she and the other ladies talk about on their girls night out?

Will you be locked for the duration of J’s stay or only until their first sex romp?
Thanks for the reply, sometimes I wonder if anyone really cares. Just to clarify, she is meeting him this next week and he mentioned a pool date could possibly occur, weather permitting. They had a pool date last year and she enjoyed it as they swam and drank while hanging out at the pool as a couple. Unfortunately, last time at the pool, another guest was constantly talking to them and it became a bit of an annoyance because they wanted to enjoy each other's company. L likes to play alone, which has been our modus operandi for the past year. She always tells me about what she talks about on girls night. She has a close friend, who met J at a party he was working once, and she told L, "he is really hot!! I would cheat on my husband with that man! My wife smiled and said, "yes he's pretty hot." You see....nobody knows she has been fucking him for the past year!! She has one friend that she would open up to because she isn't in our social circle and lives in the City. She is really understanding, kinda like a hippie, and would never judge her/us. Coincidently, she only dates black guys and she would be really excited that L now has a black BF. Regarding chastity, I am locked up for about 4-5 days prior to their date. I enjoy the teasing she provides along the way, and she seems to take pleasure in engaging. Hopefully this answers your questions.
Sorry it feels like no one cares. I love your story. I honestly lost track of it when you switched forums

boobman987
Player

Unread post by boobman987 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:45 am

Thank you for another thrilling update. L is really into J, but you get some of the love L is sharing.

She was very kind to unlock you so quickly after being left satiated. I’m glad you managed to last as long as you did. Chastity must enhance one’s performance.

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:55 am

scarlettscuck wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:56 am
Love this thread. You are embracing your cuckold role. I think extended chastity could ramp things up even more. It’s so hot to be denied because when you get to slide back into your bride the meaning is special and passion so high! Thanks for sharing!
Hi scarlettscuck,
Thanks for the reply! I am beginning to embrace some of the cuckold dynamics. I think we are both learning what turns us on and I'm not into labels that much. If I admit I'm into chastity, creampies, denial, and L having well hung BF that makes her have multiple orgasms, and that's the definition of a cuckold, then... I'm okay with that. I'm not into forced bi, or any bi for that matter, permanent denial, or sissy play (I absolutely don't judge those that are BTW) and believe that everyone is different, then people should enjoy what they like. I think L is beginning to gain confidence with the chastity play while starting to combine some elements of teasing into our dynamic. I do enjoy the angst that increases with chastity and have been accustomed to longer periods of denial. I'm not sure how long I can be locked, but I'm starting to push the envelope a bit. I absolutely LOVE being released and my orgasms are huge!! Either way, we are enjoying the journey.

Also in Hotties...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am

FFT - Are you finding that your wife has started dressing anymore provocatively in general or specifically for her BF?

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am
FFT - Are you finding that your wife has started dressing anymore provocatively in general or specifically for her BF?
Great question,
As to day to day functions, she hasn't changed up her attire much. She has a FT job and dresses casually, but over the past few weeks, she has been hit on while at work from clients. She admitted that it's happening more frequently and I attribute that to her new found confidence. She takes time to work out 4-5 days a week and it's showing. She was a bit hesitant in showing her ass off in her leggings in the past, but now it's taking shape and she will go out in public without a sweatshirt that is wrapped around it or hanging over it. When we attend social functions, she is dressing a bit more sexy and showing off ass and cleavage....again, she has a new confidence level. Now when she meets J, she takes a lot of time to get ready!! She always has me pick an sexy outfit for her, pick some special lingerie for him, and take time to do nails, lashes, hair, makeup, teeth whitening, and shave her legs and pussy bald.

Also in Hotties...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am

funfortwo wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:17 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:56 am
Great question,
As to day to day functions, she hasn't changed up her attire much. She has a FT job and dresses casually, but over the past few weeks, she has been hit on while at work from clients. She admitted that it's happening more frequently and I attribute that to her new found confidence. She takes time to work out 4-5 days a week and it's showing. She was a bit hesitant in showing her ass off in her leggings in the past, but now it's taking shape and she will go out in public without a sweatshirt that is wrapped around it or hanging over it. When we attend social functions, she is dressing a bit more sexy and showing off ass and cleavage....again, she has a new confidence level. Now when she meets J, she takes a lot of time to get ready!! She always has me pick an sexy outfit for her, pick some special lingerie for him, and take time to do nails, lashes, hair, makeup, teeth whitening, and shave her legs and pussy bald.
FFT - I always wonder sometimes how much these various things go hand in hand, or does one enable the other and what order.
- Also have you noticed if she has taken a smidge more time with her daily makeup at all?

funfortwo
Experienced

Unread post by funfortwo » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:39 pm

LL34-
I have noticed that she takes a lot more pride in her appearance while doing her daily activities. There are those days when she heads to the gym, work, followed by more work and it's just...well you know work. She meets clients in the field so sometimes those things don't matter. Now when we go "out" she spends a good deal of time trying to look just right. One thing I have noticed is that previously she didn't want me to perform oral on her. I love it, but she was not really into it. Now, she loves to have her pussy serviced orally!! I mean, SHE LOVES IT!! She has never been able to cum in that fashion, but has come close a lot and it really gets her amped up for sex. J has gotten her close, as have I. She has now started to TELL me, "you need to eat my pussy." That is a huge turn on and it gives her some empowerment. Another thing, she did not like using toys in the past. In her words, it was for special occasions. Now, if I use the flower or her big black dildo, she enjoys both of them and can have an orgasm with one or both of them. A lot of changes, all for the better!!

Also in Hotties...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:15 am

FFT - As per a previous reply "she has been hit on while at work from clients."
- Has she flirted back at all? I know she has J her BF, but just the same with the new found confidance has she played the flirting game at all?
- It's the the chicken and egg thing. Dresses a bit better, with a bit more time on make up, more time at the gym getting toned up, gets flirted with, feels more confident. So rhetorically, what comes first bumping the next thing to occur and so on.
- I find, as you have related about your wife, endlessly fascinating how doing one thing starts the process of change. YOU are there sort of to the side seeing all this happen and sort of mentally going (I suspect) "I knew there was more beauty and desires hidden in her."
- Great journey, I hope you are both enjoying what has happened and are looking forward to further adventures and I hope read more of your posts.