Discovering Anika

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
NumbersGuy
Trainable

Re: Discovering Anika

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:21 pm

Dream Weaver wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 4:40 pm
I'll chirp in quickly - I come to this site in waves... will read it hot and heavy and then drop out and then come in, so I'm sort of catching up. I read the other thread and read the "cheating" part, really hoping you wouldn't fuck it up. You didn't. I've never put sex on the "Pedestal" where it's the determining factor in love or a relationship. I think your attitude toward your wife is great. You mentioned being worried that you weren't enough. Confession - I've fucked two other women in addition to my wife, and she doesn't know. I did it because I just couldn't help myself. My wife comes first, though. I know some people would say, "Oh you're a piece of crap". Well, I'm pretty sure my wife fucked around on me too. *shrug*. My point is, we aren't dumping each other because we enjoyed the orgasms with other people. Thank you so much for posting your story.
Like how you explained that and yes, I am seeing sex as something fun that doesn't have to mean a threat to my relationship with her, as long as everything is above board.
Mumfred wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 12:06 pm
I understand number 1 but I don't understand number 2. And what I mean by that is how do you tell? What is the defining characteristic of the relationship now?
I see it your way Mumfred. I mean, would we have begun a relationship at all if there wasn't a sexual element? I think its more just about how she sees herself. Anika is a loving mom and wonderful wife and a pretty high charged, successful career woman. I think she likes those titles and wants to prioritize those things. That said, I think hotwifing could very much be part of "wonderful wife" and she also shouldn't deny the sexual being she is.
TomG wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:43 pm
That's so fucking hot, NumbersGuy! I'm looking forward to hearing more about yours and Anika's progress and her adventures.
Thanks!
Intro: Discovering I'm a cuck...viewtopic.php?f=47&t=70880

A few pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=71316

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:53 pm

@numbersguy. How does she feel about you posting pics of her?

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:45 am

Mumfred wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:53 pm
@numbersguy. How does she feel about you posting pics of her?
Very unlikely. She's very career ambitious and she wouldn't take that chance of being recognized. I get concerned that I've already given away too much information about her although I think I've been careful.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:22 am

Hopefully these privacy concerns won't put a stop to Anika's ... exploration. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:10 pm

She said she’d do it.

We had another long talk, going over a lot of the same ground already covered. We both are ready to accept our respective sexualities, whatever that may end up meaning. For Anika, it's that she does like men, she likes being traditionally very female, she likes to be sexy, she likes to please men, she likes a variety of men, she has a high sex drive etc.. All of that, done right, can be enjoyed in a thrilling way. For me, it's something different and maybe harder to understand but it is what it is. I have a natural cuck personality. Maybe that’s why every single woman I’ve been with has cheated on me. Maybe they subconsciously knew something about me that I didn’t recognize. Of course, what I think now could change. And likely, we will grow and change. Regardless, we’re going to do it together.

While she said yes, no plans have been set. We have a very busy next couple of weeks and I’ll be working while managing the homefront. Anika is actually leaving for a work trip to Europe and it's a very full schedule for her.

I asked her if Quentin is going to be the lucky guy and she said she was still considering. Quentin is an interesting character. Like many of the kids at his school, he’s pretty nerdy and in a good way, a little weird. What makes him stand out from his classmates is that he’s from the south, most are west coasters, and he’s a race car driver. Stock cars. He’s not famous or anything but it's a pretty unusual activity for a kid from an egg head school. Anika finds it sexy although he still very much looks more nerdy, pale white and thin, than someone from a Fast and Furious movie.

Jake’s health seems to be an ongoing issue. His parents stayed a week and tests are being done but nothing conclusive. He’s trying to stay at school. He’s lost a lot of weight. We feel bad for him. Anika has been taking a more motherly role, cooking him special meals, and we’ve both driven him to medical appointments.

Thanks for the support, will keep you apprised of developments!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Oct 05, 2023 4:48 pm

That's awesome and I'm jealous. Enjoy it man! In many ways this is one of the best parts, that crazy anticipation. On a side note, that SUCKS about your poor tenant. Really hope that turns around.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 05, 2023 5:22 pm

🤔 It is concerning to read about Jake, I hope he recovers his health.
Also, I thought Quentin was a strapping young jock ... 😂

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Wed Oct 11, 2023 10:59 pm

Fun development for me, shortly after my last post, Anika’s parents arrived, a surprise to me. Then, Anika revealed a huge surprise: she doesn't have a work trip to Europe but instead, the two of us are spending a week in Paris! She arranged it all, even with my team at work. Amazing wife right?

So I'm in Paris now and it's been a whirlwind. My first time here. I know this isn't a travel blog so I won't bore you with the details of our tourist fun here. Sexually, very active and romantic between us and she's very excited to be a hotwife after we return home. I see this trip as a celebration of the awesome years we've had together and the launch of many more to come.

I did manage one surprise: I got her a Tiffany necklace the morning before we left so I was able to surprise her at the Eiffel Tower. Very good sex that night!

I have noticed a lot of guys checking her out at the museums etc. She's very busty and the weather has been good for low cut tops. On a very crowded metro, I saw a very young guy pressing the side of his arm into her chest, smooshing her boobs and acting like he didn't realize. Anika smiled at me then. We also had a disagreement when she said that women her age do terrible on dating apps which we settled when she downloaded one and tried it and of course, crushed it. Unfortunately, she wasn't interested in trying to meet anyone that way and got rid of the app.

Excited to be here and excited to get home for new adventures!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Thu Oct 12, 2023 5:11 am

Incredible woman you have! You are very very lucky!

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:05 am

Alors, 'Bon séjours'! 😉
Vous est très fortuné!

(So, have a great stay.
You are very fortunate.)

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:28 am

So we arrived home midday yesterday from just an awesome adventure in Paris. We had a lot of romantic fun but nothing involving others.

We had a small BBQ last night and Jake was around and came by. He’s looking a little pale and has lost weight but he ate and even had a couple of beers with me. He did look kind of forlorn and sad. As evening fell, he and I got some time alone to just drink and talk about life. He’s never been to Paris and said he was scared of dying and never getting to do things like travel to Europe. I tried to comfort him-the recent medical information sounded promising-but he was pretty down. He may not be able to finish the semester at school. He then said he was probably going to die a virgin, that he didn’t know how to talk to girls and he’d die before he ever learned how. I tried to reassure him again. I told him that Anika has even commented that she thought he’d be popular with girls. He blushed at that and then said how awesome we were.

Later, I spoke with Anika about it. Would she help him out? Take his virginity? The idea appealed to her. It turned her on while also appealing to her desire to take care of him. She didn’t say yes, but she said we should think it over. If we do this, given the living arrangements, maybe he should know that I am encouraging it.
She also was texting Quentin after we got home yesterday afternoon and she agreed to see him on Friday. She said no to the hiking/camping trip but agreed to a hiking day trip. This will be her first date with another guy so I’m busting with excitement but she has told me to lower my expectations-this is likely just a friendly hike.

Then, she told me about another guy. Anika is in a local running club. They meet a couple of times a week for workouts. Anika usually can’t make it but does occasionally. They also have social meet ups. One young guy in the club, late 20s, Jay, has been very flirty with her and she thinks he’s pretty hot. The club has a work out and social meeting at a brewery on Thursday and she’s thinking of making Jay her target for her first hotwife experience. I think she’s more excited about Jay than Jake or Quentin-he’s a little older and athletic etc. I saw his photo and can see why she’s interested. We’ll see.

So many potentials…I’m so close to seeing this happen!

Dream Weaver
Experienced

Unread post by Dream Weaver » Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:35 pm

So much potential. We all await....

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:01 pm

Hot

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Wed Oct 18, 2023 2:22 pm

aztd wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 9:01 pm
Hot
Thanks
Dream Weaver wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 8:35 pm
So much potential. We all await....
Me too

I forgot to mention that I discussed this website with Anika. She wasn't interested in participating and let it be "my thing" as long as I kept her identity protected. However, she did approve two photos, face blurred.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Wed Oct 18, 2023 3:51 pm

Is she going running sometime soon ?

KyGrappler80
Pervert

Unread post by KyGrappler80 » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:45 pm

Wow. I'm all in on this story. Saw your wife's pics then read this. Very hot! Thanks for sharing.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:39 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:54 pm
Continued from my intro section...
Captivating journey — and she's gorgeous.
NumbersGuy wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 4:54 pm
The guy in Israel was a local guy. Super fit-former military intelligence. Piercing green eyes. Intense. She said they immediately had eyes for each other and he talked his way up into her room the first night. He knew she was married and didn’t care. He was married, too. For three days it was nonstop.
Her Tel Aviv disclosure really strikes a chord — vividly reminiscent of my famously beautiful former girlfriend's Australia trip. Like your circumstances, my suspicion was triggered inadvertently, which led, upon my promise of understanding, to my girlfriend's explicit confession of a passionate fling. Anika's disclosure also reminds me of my path of discovery with my girlfriend who's now my wife. An inadvertent revelation early in our relationship — sex with a hot admirer — opened the door to other x-rated confessions and subsequent mind-blowing dalliances.

Can't wait to hear more about Anika. Btw, the suggestion of hiking and/or camping sure caught my attention.

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:50 am

So we took a little step last night.

I dropped her off at her running club workout with her plan to Uber home after beers with the group. I saw Jay there. A skinny muscular dude warming up and stretching. I admit to a little jealousy. He’s younger, 29, with thick dark hair and a wide smile. I know he’s in tech, he’s smart and I’m guessing doing pretty well. I met him once and he came off as borderline arrogant but intelligent enough to not let it show too much. But my feelings are irrelevant. Anika for the first time is free to act on whatever she desires. After she stepped out of the car, she leaned back in to kiss me on the mouth. A sensual kiss, lips slightly parted. She said she loved me with full knowledge that tonight she might be with another guy.

I drove home, took care of things with the family. Watched three episodes of “The Fall of the House of Usher” (pretty good!) before she came home around 10pm. She was still in her running sweats covering her running shorts and running top, a sports bra. She came in with a big smile, slightly embarrassed, and before she showered, she sat on the couch with me and cuddled and told me what happened.

While she was free to act, she’s careful about appearances and very careful about her reputation so she had to be sly. The run was typical-he flew away with the leaders but afterwards, she managed to sit with him at the tables at the brewery. She was laughing at his jokes and flirting and making some body contact under the table. There were a lot of people there and she didn’t do anything too obvious but she said they did exchange a few looks. As the group thinned, she decided to call it a night but when he saw her getting an Uber, he offered to give her a ride home.

When they got in his BMW sports car, he suggested another bar and she accepted. They went to a neighborhood cocktail bar, the kind Portland has in spades. As they sipped on drinks, their discussion was much more personal. Apparently he lives with a girlfriend but said he’s been unhappy and looking to exit. Anika said that I have been inattentive in recent years-a story we agreed upon earlier. They were sitting close and it was intimate but nothing happened in the bar.

But when they went outside, as they were walking to the car, he turned to her and said he had a really nice time with her. They were standing close, faces inches apart, and he kissed her then. She said it was wonderful. A long, sensuous kiss. Then another and another. He pulled her against the brick wall of the bar and they began to heavily make out. He was telling her how hot she was. How sexy. Kissing her face and neck and his hands exploring her body. She was embarrassed because she was still sweaty from her run and she said so but he didn’t care. Said he loved the taste of her dried sweat. He had her jogging bra pulled down and was sucking on her tit when she had to stop him. She wanted to do this but that sensation was driving her mad and they weren’t in a location to consummate. He had his girlfriend at home and he had already texted her that he would be home soon. She said while it was a bit abrupt, he controlled himself and drove her home. Before she got out of the car, they kissed again but she pulled away quickly saying she was worried the neighbors would see.

We went to bed and fucked like mad. Even though I came, I am more turned on than I have been in years. I’m obsessed with sexual thoughts.

Lucky Dog
Player

Unread post by Lucky Dog » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:13 am

NumbersGuy wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:50 am
So we took a little step last night.
We went to bed and fucked like mad. Even though I came, I am more turned on than I have been in years. I’m obsessed with sexual thoughts.
I completely understand why!
Many times, good sex is the best and quickest end to virginity.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:40 pm

It would appear Anika will need no convincing. All you have to do is provide her with opportunity and encouragement. ;)

Texas Jack
Player

Unread post by Texas Jack » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:09 pm

NumbersGuy wrote:
Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:50 am
But when they went outside, as they were walking to the car, he turned to her and said he had a really nice time with her. They were standing close, faces inches apart, and he kissed her then. She said it was wonderful. A long, sensuous kiss. Then another and another. He pulled her against the brick wall of the bar and they began to heavily make out. He was telling her how hot she was. How sexy. Kissing her face and neck and his hands exploring her body. She was embarrassed because she was still sweaty from her run and she said so but he didn’t care. Said he loved the taste of her dried sweat. He had her jogging bra pulled down and was sucking on her tit when she had to stop him. She wanted to do this but that sensation was driving her mad and they weren’t in a location to consummate. He had his girlfriend at home and he had already texted her that he would be home soon. She said while it was a bit abrupt, he controlled himself and drove her home. Before she got out of the car, they kissed again but she pulled away quickly saying she was worried the neighbors would see.

So. Fucking. Hot.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Fri Oct 20, 2023 1:27 pm

So amazingly hot🔥🔥🔥

NumbersGuy
Trainable

Unread post by NumbersGuy » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:55 am

I was so horny when I woke up yesterday. Thoughts of Jay’s hands all over Anika. Unfortunately, I was stuck with just masturbating because Anika was in a rush. She was going to work a half day from home and then meet Quentin in the afternoon. Quentin, if you recall, is a student at the college very close to our home so he lives within walking distance on campus.

She left the house after lunch like she was just going to meet up with a friend for a hike. She was wearing long shorts but her ass looked great in them. She also had on hiking shoes and a front button, long sleeve outdoorsy type shirt. Not really a sexy outfit but she looked athletic and sexy to me. She said not to wait for her for dinner because they were hiking a ways out of town. Her being out of the house is pretty normal for our family because of her work travel schedule. I can handle the home front. I was busy all afternoon with my own work. Then I was busy with kids and dinner. We watched a movie together in the evening.

I got two texts from Anika. One of a photo of her on top of a waterfall by herself and another a selfie of her and Quentin together at the edge of a cliff. The second pic gave me an erection. She had unbuttoned her shirt and tied the ends between her breasts. A bare belly, lots of cleavage and a very visible red lacy bra which isn’t what I think of as normal hiking underwear. Moreover, Quentin had a pleased “cat who ate the mouse” grin on his face. At that point, I was just being hopeful but my imagination was racing.

She texted again confirming that she wouldn’t be home for dinner but I didn’t hear from her again. She didn’t get home until almost midnight.

She came home looking tired but much like she would if she had just done a long hike with friends. She said hello, kissed the kids in bed, showered and acted very normal. I was sitting there on the couch in painful suspense. I wanted to follow her around the house and pepper her with questions but I breathed deeply, controlled my anxieties and passions and curiosity and waited for her to be ready to share. I was waiting in bed for her when she slid in and cuddled up to me, head on my chest. She had on pajamas. The lights were off and she was positioned so the top of her head was under my chin. I could see no facial expression. Her voice was very flat, like she was dictating events to a lawyer.

They met up at a school parking lot and Anika drove the 90 minute drive to the trailhead. The conversation ranged over normal subjects. The hike they were doing and what to expect. Talks about past outdoor adventures. Dismay over Jake’s health. She learned a lot about his family. How he felt about school, and living in the PNW versus the south. His race car driving. His career hopes. No, he didn’t have a girlfriend.

The hike was gorgeous and Quentin was funny and nice although a bit awkward and nerdy. When she got hot and decided to unbutton her shirt and tie it up, his eyes were grew huge. After that, she really thought he was walking with a partial hard on. They were mostly alone on the trails.

When they reached the peak, they were sitting beside each other and talking and taking in the beauty of the view. He was talking about something when Anika took control. She reached up, ignoring what he was saying, put her hand on his face and pulled him in and kissed him. She said he was adorable. Suddenly speechless and now timid and in awe. She kissed him again and this time he kissed back. That’s when they took the selfie.

At this point, hearing this, my mind is reeling. I’m very pleased but she was making out with a different dude just a few hours ago.

They got up then and began hiking down but he was very quiet. When they stopped to rest, they talked. She decided to be more open with him. She told him that we were in an open relationship. She didn’t say hotwife/cuck and he didn’t press for details. That she had my blessing to be with other guys and that she would be telling me about whatever happened. He seemed to accept this pretty naturally. I think people his age are pretty open to all kinds of sexual relationships. He just nodded and said it was cool. They kissed some more but it didn’t progress much beyond kissing.

After they made it back to the car, they stopped for pizza before heading home. She was catching a few eyeballs in the restaurant with her cleavage on show and Quentin commented. She asked him if it embarrassed him and he said yes, but only because people probably thought she was his aunt or something. She asked “what if they thought I was your girlfriend?” He said it would be amazing. So she sat beside him and kissed him and for the rest of their time there, she hung on him. The reaction of one table of guys was particularly funny because when Quentin went to the bathroom, they all stared at him like they were trying to figure out what made the dude such a stud.

In the car ride home, Quentin was elated. He was thrilled to be seen as a stud. He told her that this was the best day he’s had in college. Anika thought to herself: it's only beginning. When they got home, it wasn’t very late, around 9. Anika parked and then she leaned over and they made out. This time, things got much hotter. Her hands explored his chest and body. He was sucking on her neck and chest. For the second time in 24 hours, she protested that she needed a shower but Quentin, like Jay, seemed to delight in the flavor of her dried sweat. When things got very heavy, she asked him about his room. He had a roommate but he’s usually gone on Friday evenings.

Anika played it cool as they entered the dorm. She had buttoned her shirt again and acted like she could be a parent or something and she didn’t think anyone looked twice. His room was on the second floor. The room was shared but when you open the door, the room is immediately divided down the center by a wall so each roommate has their own clearly defined space. The roommate was out.

They sat on the edge of the bed and she felt like she was in college again. The clutter. The cheap mattress. She was glad to see the bed was made and appeared clean. He sat beside her and began to kiss her and pressed his body against her so they were soon lying down with him on top of her. While he had been shy and nervous, she realized that he was no virgin. After kissing her chest for a while and really getting her worked up, he went down further, pulling down her shorts and diving in. He was very enthusiastic and brought her to orgasm pretty quickly.

He had been stripping himself nude while giving her oral and pulled out a condom from the nightstand and put it on. He mounted her missionary position and eased himself in. He was very sweet in his love making. Very emotional. Adorning and attentive. Vocal but just saying sweet compliments about her beauty. His cock was “normal” sized and circumcised. He started slow and steady and built up the pace. He didn’t alter positions and it seemed to work for her because she was soon having her second orgasm. She was impressed that he didn’t cum. He has good control. He then started to pound her faster and harder. When she said she wanted him to cum, he asked her if she wanted his young hard cock to explode in her. When she said yes, he slammed in and came, bringing her to her third orgasm.

They cuddled a bit and talked. He said he respected our marriage. He would love to keep seeing her. Pretty soon, he was hard again and she slid under the covers and went down on him. Close up, she said his cock was very pale, lots of veins. He came quickly, moaning loudly, and she swallowed when he came, which he really liked. When she came out from under the covers and lay in his arms, she heard noises and realized that his roommate must have returned home and was on his side of the wall. Quentin was very relaxed about it. Said the guy usually has his headphones on anyway and they don’t even say hi to each other. Anika thought she should leave but Quentin begged her to stay longer. His cock was already getting hard again and he put her hand on it. They were quiet as she stroked him. Then, she put on a condom, slid on top of him and laying flat against him, they fucked quietly. The roommate was on his computer, she thinks playing video games. She liked that they had to be quiet and secretive. They came together that way.

As she was leaving, she looked towards the roommate’s half of the room and he turned to look at her. His mouth dropped to see her. She’s not sure if it was because he didn’t even realize that there was a woman with Quentin or if it was something about her.

She then told me she had a wonderful time. She had fun without the stress and worry of cheating. Then, after she stopped talking, without looking up at me, she slid down and took my very erect cock in her mouth. I pulled the sheets back to look at her mouth as my cock slid in and out. I thought about the two men those lips have kissed. The cock that mouth just sucked earlier in the evening. It didn’t take long for me to erupt. Anika swallowed me neatly, a tummy full of two men’s cum, and with her head on my chest, we both passed out.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:03 am

This will all be very natural for Anika, like a duck to water.

Pecannut
Player

Unread post by Pecannut » Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:09 pm

Wow 🔥🔥🔥! So amazingly hot!