Power Train

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
Cory87
Experienced

Power Train

Unread post by Cory87 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 6:02 pm

My wife and I seem to have a unique dynamic in regards to Cuckolding compared to the majority of the stories I have read on here over the years. I have always been amazed how some of these stories have played out where the red flags seemed obvious (to me anyways) that the poster was travelling a road to divorce and collecting cheerleaders (on here) along the way. It seems so many cucks don't understand that they are playing with fire and need to be very careful to put the marriage first and the fun second. I want to share a recent session my wife had with her lover and the circumstances that lead to getting her ass beaten black and blue.

My wife's work hours and days differ from week to week so I sometimes find myself at work and not remembering if she is also working or has the day off. Last Monday was one of those because I wasn't really listening when she mentioned she had the day off and was going out for the day with her girl friends to the mall. My wife doesn't drive and was at this mall until closing and I guess at some point realized her friend would not be able to give her a ride home. Instead of calling or texting me to come get her she instead called her lover and told him that she needed him to pick her up because I had refused to do so. Big mistake.

When I got home that afternoon I thought she was at work so I thought I would just wait for her to call me when she needed me to come pick her up like I always do. Around 8pm I send her a text asking her where she is and when is she going to need a ride home. Not even a minute later my phone rings with a number I don't recognize but I answer it thinking it's her gf's phone she must be calling from. I pick up and hear this "hi Cory. Do you know where your wife is?" :o

It took me a bit to shake the surprise but I eventually answered by saying she was at work. He quickly replies No she's here with me and is fine but has disrespected us both and I will drive her home after we have a talk. I say "ok thanks for calling me and respecting our agreement. Have fun and thanks again for making my wife happy".

2 hours later she comes home and by this point I am so horny I follow my wife to bed for some of some reclamation sex (the only kind that truely satisfies me). I help her undress and am freeze when I see all the bruises on her ass. wtf?

I ask her what the hell happened and she tells me that the spanking she always receives (during doggy) got cranked up because she lied to him about me not picking her up. I asked her if it hurts and instead of answering she jumps on the bed (on all fours) and says. He said you will give me the same and I need it now!

wifewatcher 2
Virgin

Re: Power Train

Unread post by wifewatcher 2 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:22 am

Wow that's some story, you are a lucky guy,👍

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:13 am

What you're talking about is an assault. If this was my wife he would be facing charges.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:14 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 11:13 am
What you're talking about is an assault. If this was my wife he would be facing charges.
That's your wife and not mine. If you do a little research you will find that many woman enjoy bdsm play for enhancing their sex lives. My wife both craves and expects it. She often will verbally humiliate me during sex about being too small, cumming to fast and not even man enough to spank her properly. She chose him for that very reason.

Cory87
Experienced

Unread post by Cory87 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:14 pm

Cdncuck wrote:
That's your wife and not mine. If you do a little research you will find that many woman enjoy bdsm play for enhancing their sex lives. My wife both craves and expects it. She often will verbally humiliate me during sex about being too small, cumming to fast and not even man enough to spank her properly. She chose him for that very reason.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:13 pm

Providing your wife is a consenting adult (which she sounds like from your description) then I don't see a problem.

Thanks for telling us your story.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:45 pm

Cory87 wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:14 pm
Cdncuck wrote:
Sorry. I didn't get from your post that it was consensual. My mistake. I apologize.

gordon921
Player

Unread post by gordon921 » Sun Sep 17, 2023 2:57 pm

I ask her what the hell happened and she tells me that the spanking she always receives (during doggy) got cranked up because she lied to him about me not picking her up. I asked her if it hurts and instead of answering she jumps on the bed (on all fours) and says. He said you will give me the same and I need it now!

Think that's consensual...

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:16 pm

Asking for a punishment that she will enjoy doesn't sound like a punishment 🤔
Withholding spankings would probably be a punishment she wouldn't like and a lesson she wouldn't forget if that is the point.

Hopefully he wasn't raising a hand in anger as no impact play should ever be done in anger. A Dom must always be in control when in scene with a sub and not let things get out of control as her safety is his responsibility while she is in his care.

When a sub gives their submission to someone they are putting trust in that person to keep them safe. If a Dom is unable to restrain their anger then they should pause and walk away until they have gained control.

Before you ask, yes I enjoy spanking both giving and receiving along with impact play. Never in anger, always respecting limits along with aftercare to make sure there is no permanent damage.

Filou
Experienced

Unread post by Filou » Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:38 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:16 pm
Asking for a punishment that she will enjoy doesn't sound like a punishment 🤔
Withholding spankings would probably be a punishment she wouldn't like and a lesson she wouldn't forget if that is the point.
Hopefully he wasn't raising a hand in anger as no impact play should ever be done in anger. A Dom must always be in control when in scene with a sub and not let things get out of control as her safety is his responsibility while she is in his care.
Maybe it is rather some roleplay thing and not really meant as punishment in some 'earnest way'...

As for him loosing control you are right, that you should avoid giving corporeal punishment while you are really angry. But to me this does not seem to be an infraction to loose control over.
There are two kinds of strengths: the strength to lead, and the strength to follow; the strength to control, and the strength yield

There are two kinds of power: the power to strip away another's soul bare, and the power to stand naked

-Yaldah Tovah-