If you're anti-choice don't read this

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
DA32
Virgin

If you're anti-choice don't read this

Unread post by DA32 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:30 am

My first cuckold experience was when I was in college. I was 20 and Carol was 21. She had recently split up with her fiancé, the proverbial "boy back home." Carol was a natural knock out: a trim blond with delicate features and big, firm breasts. No make-up and a penchant for jeans and peasant blouses. It was the mid-‘70, after all. One time, before we ever went to bed, we were taking a walk when the subject of her past engagement came up. She told me that she they had only gone to bed with each other. I think it was her way of warning me not to expect much if our friendship became sexual me. It did and, as she said, her inexperience was painfully obvious.
Still, even with her limited knowledge,Carol was an incredible fuck because her vagina would tighten around my dick in a way that felt like I was being milked.

Then around three months into our relationship Carol told me that she met another guy. His name was Steve. The one time I met him he didn't impress me much. His only attribute, if you can call it that, was that he was tall. He went to school at a college a couple of hours away and one weekend while I was away, she went to be with him for a night.

As Carol told me she was on the verge of crying because she thought I’d be furious with her and dump her on the spot. Though I’d never heard the term cuckold before the idea of splitting up with Carol never once crossed my mind. I told her I was okay with it and all I needed know that she still loves me. She assured me that she did and that evening we had the most passionate sex ever.

From that point on it seemed that she was seeing him almost every weekend and it was obvious that he had taught her a lot about sex. Once as Carol and I were fucking she did the complexly unexpected and plunged her finger into my ass. I exploded with the most intense orgasm I ever had. But even as she became more and more experienced Carol refused to go on the pill because she insisted she knew her body well enough to judge when she was going to get pregnant.

After around three months of her non-monogamy Carol told me that she only wanted to see Steve. I was shattered and burst into tears. I told her loved her and she answered that she loved me, too "just not in that kind of way." She was relieved when I told her I wanted to stay friends. She was relieved, but she was very clear about the boundaries. Because she didn't want to create a situation that could lead to our having sex she said she didn't want any physical contact at all -- not even hugging. Obviously, I was heart broken, but if that's the way Carol wanted it I tried to keep my hurt to myself and cried when I was alone.

Within a year Carol and Steve the two left for Boston. For some stupid reason I thought it would be fun to go there and visit. I assumed Carol and I would have time alone. Of course, that's not the way it turned out. She and Steve glommed on to each other the entire time I was there. What made my visit intensely painful -- and exciting in a weird way -- was that, because they had a cramped studio apartment, the only place for me to sleep was on a futon at the foot of their bed. On the first night I dozed off but was awakened by their whispers and Carol giggling. Then I heard the rustling of blankets and a pillow fall to the floor. The squeaking started and, though they tried to be quiet, I heard Carol's gasps and knew he was inside her. I still have the image in my mind of me laying at the feet of their bed while Steve plowed into her with his cock stretching Carol's pussy in a way I never could. All this without even a condom for birth control.

A few weeks later after I was back home the phone rang. It was Carol. From her hello I could tell it was something serious. "I have a big problem and I need your help," she said. I was overcome with worry. "You can tell me 'no' and I'll understand." she went on. "Tell me what's going on," I answered. After a pause she said "I'm pregnant and I can't afford an abortion." I asked "how much do you need?" She told me. "Can Steve help?" I asked. "No, no, he doesn't know," she answered sheepishly. "Can you help with me with this?" That's all it took. I happily sent her a check that afternoon. Over the course of a year our friendship withered away. I heard that eventually she dumped Steve after her little sister told Carol that there asshole actually hit on her. All this was a long time ago, but I always think of it as my first real cuckold experience and still get hard and jerk off thinking of me laying at the foot of Carol's bed while her lover pumped his cum into her very fertile pussy.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Re: If you're anti-choice don't read this

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:12 am

Incredibly hot story. I'm sorry you and Carol did not stay together. (I do have a "thing" for busty women, esp. busty blondes)

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:10 am

The part I left out is that I was sharing a place with my best friend, Bob, who eventually moved to Boston and became the rebound guy after Carol broke up with Steve. Eventually he and Carol moved in together and got married and our friendship decayed to the point where we haven't been win touch with each other for 20+ years. I don't know if she became monogamous, but given her track record I doubt it. About Carol's breasts, what I remember best is how soft they were when they grazed against the inside of my thighs while she was sucking me.

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Sat Sep 16, 2023 7:14 am

BTW, I assume Carol was fucking Bob at the time she and I were seeing each other. I think most people would say Carol was a slut, a whore, etc. Maybe that's true, but I accepted all of that and loved her dearly.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:38 am

I can understand your viewpoint. I was living 1000 miles from my girlfriend who was living with her male cousin who was a creep to her. Her had manipulated her into having sex while I was away. She called me to help pay for an abortion, and I'm sure it was his, but she claimed it was mine (I had been with her during a visit around the time, but it seems unlikely), so I believe she didn't want him to be the father and he was a loser, so relied on my help to ensure her future wasn't bleak. She's been grateful for her choice, and so have I, even though we're no longer together. We've stayed close friends decades since.