i have to find my wife a new guy to have sex with before halloween

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
inivisibletwin
Player

i have to find my wife a new guy to have sex with before halloween

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:34 am

quick catch up for anyone who might not be familiar with our dynamic... my wife's boyfriend lives with us, he owns her pussy meaning he decides what does and doesnt happen to it. He denies me access to it, so im not suppose to be able to access her pussy for a while yet... when she sleeps in her boyfriend's room she sleeps fully nude, but when she sleeps in my bed with me she wears panties, and blocks any attempt i make to see or touch her pussy... it belongs to her boyfriend, not me.

last night, after having had sex with her boyfriend for 2 hours straight, and after all the sex she's had lately with other guys, she was missing me...

she came into my room in the middle of the night, fully nude, and told me she missed me, and she worked out a deal with her boyfriend to let me access her pussy, and have sex with her, even though im not allowed to yet...

part one of the deal is we are going to extend the amount time i am denied access afterward, which her and i both find very hot.

part two is she has to have sex with a new guy, adding a number to her count, before halloween, and I have to find the guy!

Keeping in mind she has told me she doesn't want to meet anyone from this site, because she wants to keep our identities anonymous on here...

does any one have any ideas on how i could find her a new guy before halloween?

We haven't really been out to bars or anything like that since before covid, for the most part... and we haven't signed in to any of our dating app accounts since she started dating her boyfriend, 4 years ago, so i doubt they are still active...
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: i have to find my wife a new guy to have sex with before halloween

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:43 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:34 am
quick catch up for anyone who might not be familiar with our dynamic... my wife's boyfriend lives with us, he owns her pussy meaning he decides what does and doesnt happen to it. He denies me access to it, so im not suppose to be able to access her pussy for a while yet... when she sleeps in her boyfriend's room she sleeps fully nude, but when she sleeps in my bed with me she wears panties, and blocks any attempt i make to see or touch her pussy... it belongs to her boyfriend, not me.

last night, after having had sex with her boyfriend for 2 hours straight, and after all the sex she's had lately with other guys, she was missing me...

she came into my room in the middle of the night, fully nude, and told me she missed me, and she worked out a deal with her boyfriend to let me access her pussy, and have sex with her, even though im not allowed to yet...

part one of the deal is we are going to extend the amount time i am denied access afterward, which her and i both find very hot.

part two is she has to have sex with a new guy, adding a number to her count, before halloween, and I have to find the guy!

Keeping in mind she has told me she doesn't want to meet anyone from this site, because she wants to keep our identities anonymous on here...

We haven't really been out to bars or anything like that since before covid, for the most part... and we haven't signed in to any of our dating app accounts since she started dating her boyfriend, 4 years ago, so i doubt they are still active...
IT - Such an interesting life you lead, with such a interesting conundrum you have. :shock: :???: :lol:
One supposes you could create a new account on a dating site and just say you are looking for a guy to bed your wife. Simple and straight forward.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:24 pm

that should be simple. I once sat in a bar with a friend of mine when a man approached my friend and offered him 50 Euros if he would fuck his wife that night. My friend declined, but I am sure that guy will have found someone else.

Thenokidclub
Experienced

Unread post by Thenokidclub » Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:07 pm

Bartleby wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:24 pm
that should be simple. I once sat in a bar with a friend of mine when a man approached my friend and offered him 50 Euros if he would fuck his wife that night. My friend declined, but I am sure that guy will have found someone else.
Wow...some people have all the luck! Why did your friend decline?

Veryaware
Experienced

Unread post by Veryaware » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:12 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:

... and we haven't signed in to any of our dating app accounts since she started dating her boyfriend, 4 years ago, so i doubt they are still active...
DM me and I can be her next fuck buddy! I'll fly wherever to be her next "new guy" / fuck buddy!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:53 am

Bartleby wrote:
still trying to think of a way to find Jen a new guy... It's been so long since we've actually gone to a club / bar like that, looking to hookup, since before the pandemic, that it just sorta feels awkward now. It was fun when we used to do it... I dont know... the only time since the pandemic we've been to a bar was one time, when we went to the pool hall a couple months ago with my friend from work and his friend, which I posted about in the forum, under "my wife's on a mission" ...but we went there already with a guy. going there to find one feels awkward. might be fun though...

I suppose I could always fall back on creating a new dating app profile, for lack of a better plan. at least that's straight forward, and we cut right to the point.

I guess I was just hoping someone on here might have a better idea?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:56 am

Veryaware wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:12 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:

... and we haven't signed in to any of our dating app accounts since she started dating her boyfriend, 4 years ago, so i doubt they are still active...
DM me and I can be her next fuck buddy! I'll fly wherever to be her next "new guy" / fuck buddy!
I appreciate the offer, but Jen has made it clear many times that she's fine with me posting our stories on here, as long as I keep our identities anonymous, and she doesnt ever want to meet anyone from this site. She's pretty open, sexually, and will basically spread her legs for just about anyone, but is a little weary about online forums like since you have no idea who is reading the posts, or looking at the pics... thats why I only use fake names on here, and all the pics I posted of her dont show her face.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:23 am

Question, so the requirement is just that I find her another guy to have sex with... so should I find her a guy to just hookup with, like a quickie... or should I find her a guy to actually go on a date with? what do you guys think?

Seekingmore12
Experienced

Unread post by Seekingmore12 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 10:39 am

Do you have something need fixing ? Have someone come over and let your wife do the rest…

cuckoldtipp
Experienced

Unread post by cuckoldtipp » Thu Sep 21, 2023 8:31 pm

Is your wife a slut or a whore? I think either is hot..what do you think... I think both are Hot

Kim2233
Experienced

Unread post by Kim2233 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 5:48 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:23 am
Question, so the requirement is just that I find her another guy to have sex with... so should I find her a guy to just hookup with, like a quickie... or should I find her a guy to actually go on a date with? what do you guys think?
Given your desire to get her number as high as possible, maybe you should think about places you might find more than one guy who she'd find interesting. Does like guys who are fit and strong? If so, maybe the gym would be a good place to hunt. Does she like biking or hiking? A club nearby with people into that kind of thing might have a bunch of young single guys she might find interesting.

If the gym sounded like a good idea, you could first buy her some hot new gym outfits, then go to the gym together but stay separated inside so guys would feel free to approach her. You can observe who's showing interest, and after a couple visits and the two of you comparing notes, you might find a guy you'd want to approach for a chat. You could let him know that she's looking for a little "no strings fun" but really interested in more than one guy. That could be for a threesome if she's into that, or just for hookups on consecutive weekends. Let the guy know that if he can recruit a friend (or two) that she likes, they'll all be "in". That way you could get a guy who's motivated for himself to help you recruit the next guy or two.

Bartleby
Pervert

Unread post by Bartleby » Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:48 pm

Thenokidclub wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:07 pm
Bartleby wrote:
Wow...some people have all the luck! Why did your friend decline?
Why did my friend decline? Well, he was out with me and we sat in a normal bar when the guy approached us. I was visiting from a different city, so I guess my friend would not want to leave me there to go fuck a woman for 50 Euros. Also, the woman would have been about 20 years older than him, judging from the man. I think my friend was not happy about the offer in the first place.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Tue Sep 26, 2023 3:19 am

We always had good luck on SLS.

Your story reminds me of something my wife and I used to do early on. When she was seeing random guys. If she went on a date and he didn't make her cum then, I wasn't allowed to cum either. That got me really motivated to find her another guy pretty quickly. LOL

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:54 pm

knowing time is limited, and for lack of a better option, i went ahead and made an account on a dating site, with pictures of her, and spelled out clearly in the bio that we are looking for a guy to hook up with my wife!

once we find a suitable guy the plan is literally for me to book a hotel room, on my dime, and drive her to meet him there, and wait in the car while she goes to the room and fucks him.

thats the plan! thats what we are hoping to be able to do!

so far we have gotten A LOT of dick pics! hahaha

I'll post updates here as we go...

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Mon Oct 02, 2023 3:16 pm

well, we did it! We did exactly what the plan was!

as you can expect there was a lot of of guys to sift through. lots of emails. lots of dick pics... it took less than a day for her to find a guy she was good to meet up with, so we set it up for saturday evening.

it wasnt a date, it was literally just a hook up.

I booked a room at a nearby hotel. I drove her down to the hotel, went in to the front desk and checked in. I got 2 room keys, one for me, and one for my wife. i went back to the car, where my wife was waiting, and gave her the key.

she wore a short skirt, thong, and a tank top with no bra.

I waited in the car, she went in to the room, to wait for the guy. we got there a half hour before he was to due to arrive. I sat in my car, in the parking lot, watching every guy that entered the building, looking for him. He said he was gonna wear a green shirt. I eventually saw a dude with a green shirt, so i texted my wife and let her know he was there.

she texted back that she was ready for him... and that was the last time i heard from her for about 3 hours.

i waited in my car while she had sex with the random guy in a hotel room i paid for... and i fucking loved it!

eventually she texted me that he just left. shortly afterward i saw that same green shirt leaving...

shortly after that my wife came back out. on the drive home she told me that she let the guy keep her thong. she said she would lift her skirt and show me but im now allowed to see her pussy unless another guy is also seeing it, so she couldnt show me. but she was not longer wearing her thong... the guy got to keep it.

She then told me about her time with him... she said there was a little small talk at first, for about 20 minutes or so. during which time she reminded him that her husband was waiting in the car. (we worked it out, for safety, that if I didnt hear from her after 4 hours then I would come up to check on her)

that started them talking about our dynamic. she told him this is how we have fun, that her husband likes it when she fucks other guys. this led her to breaking the ice by taking her shirt off and telling him to come make out with her.

she said they started making out for a bit, then he started playing with her tits while they made out... she said "then it was clear the conversation was over"

she said from there, while still making out, he pulled down her panties from under her skirt and started rubbing her clit... she said he knew right where it was...

she said he raised up her skirt, so it was around her stomach, and started going down on her, licking her clit... this got her engine goin! eventually she pulled his cock out and started sucking it while pulling his pants and boxers off... then he climbed on top of her...

she said they did a bunch of different positions, after about 2 hours he came in her pussy... she enjoyed it, but did not get off.

then he went to the bathroom, got dressed and left. she texted me while he was in the bathroom.

i took her home, she recounted the evening to her boyfriend, and told him she didnt get off... so he went to their bedroom, grabbed her vibrator, pulled up her skirt (allowing me to see her pussy, since he was also seeing it), and used her vibrator on her clit until she came hard! ...making up for the guy not getting her off...

this officially met my requirement for getting her laid before halloween!

after she got off she laid there on the couch, with her legs open, in front of both me and her boyfriend, and we talked about the evening while she recovered. (since our new once a year arrangement ive seen her pussy so much more... but im not allowed to touch... which i do like better...)

once she recovered her and her boyfriend went to bed and he reclaimed her, while I went to bed alone in my room.

and that was my saturday night!

Magellanic29
Player

Unread post by Magellanic29 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:26 am

Nice glad it worked out Inivis. Always love seeing your latest post. They never disappoint!