Getting My wife to take the plunge

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ManhattanCurious
Prepubescent

Getting My wife to take the plunge

Unread post by ManhattanCurious » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:07 am

Whenever we have sex, my wife and I are frequently fantasizing about cuckolding. As soon as I mention a bull taking her and cumming inside her she has a big orgasm, which kinda tells me she is into the idea. She claims she’s open minded about these things, but she’s also shy in public and besides we never have much chance to get out these days because of the kids. Would love to hear suggestions about how to eventually make this share fantasy into a reality.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Getting My wife to take the plunge

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:49 am

Welcome to OHW Manhattan Curious

The age of the children could make a difference as it can be difficult for some couples to manage playing and childcare. (Kids come 1st!)
That's great that the two of you are enjoying some hot bedroom action!

I tend to be shy (yes really) in person so for me the perfect outlet was going the route of online searching. Of course this was after I had made my decision that this was a good fit for myself our life and our marriage. I signed up here, then on a swinger site.

You don't always have to go out to bars to find men. Look online and screen out the flakes and fakes so you only meet up with (hopefully) quality men.

Good luck

exroadie
Trainable

Unread post by exroadie » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:29 am

My wife and I started in a situation very similar to yours. I talked with her about how we would do it... should we do it together or would she do it alone (together), would it be in our home town or out of town (originally decided for out of town, but ended up being in town), would it be someone we know, a friend, or a stranger (stranger), would we do it at home or at another location (hotel), etc. I started showing her ads from guys who were looking. Originally it was Craigslist, after that it was here and then doublelist. She didn't want to look at the ads herself. So it would look through and show her the ones I thought were possibles. She kept saying no. She wasn't interested at all in the ads I thought she would be. This led to other conversations. What did she want in a guy? What did she want from the experience? I thought she would be interested in fit, young guys, strong black guys, guys that had large, impressive penises... none of those were what she wanted. She wanted someone about our age, she didn't want a gym rat or a testosterone fueled guy of any kind... no one pushy, no alpha types. And she didn't want a single guy. She didn't want for the guy to fall in love with her and cause problems, she wanted someone who had the personal skills that go along with having a successful long term relationship and the skills as a lover that come with making love to the same partner for years and years. And she wanted someone intelligent, funny, disease free, drug free, and non smoking.
As we talked I started to narrow down the ads a lot. It turns out that the kind of guys she wanted are very scarce in these ads. But after years of looking, one ad finally did the trick. It was well written, proper punctuation, said the things she wanted to hear. We did a meet and greet at a coffee shop and then booked a hotel suite a week later for our first time. It went every bit as well as hoped and we have had many repeats since.
That was how we moved on to actually doing it and not just fantasizing.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Tue Sep 12, 2023 5:22 am

ManhattanCurious wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:07 am
Whenever we have sex, my wife and I are frequently fantasizing about cuckolding. As soon as I mention a bull taking her and cumming inside her she has a big orgasm, which kinda tells me she is into the idea. She claims she’s open minded about these things, but she’s also shy in public and besides we never have much chance to get out these days because of the kids. Would love to hear suggestions about how to eventually make this share fantasy into a reality.
I suggest starting off slowly, get a babysitter once a week. Go out on a date night. My mother recommended this to us to make sure we stayed connected to who we were as a couple and not just partners in raising kids. Turn you date night into getting a drink at a club or bar. Have her dress sexy and since she is shy just get her to check out the guys and have her tell you which ones are good looking and if she would fuck them, than leave it at that to start. Over time move forward with her flirting with guys while you are out, get her to go out on the dance floor wearing something revealing and sexy, let her get her ass grabbed and she how she opens up. Take it slowly because if you jump right out there and have a bad experience she will shut down on you fast and end it as just a one time deal and you will also kill her fantasy. Starting over will take years to rebuild trust, go slowly.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

brutay2
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by brutay2 » Tue Sep 12, 2023 6:13 am

ManhattanCurious wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:07 am
You have here three suggestions that should help you reach your your hot wifing goal. It takes patience and determination. once you get her to cuckold you, she will love it so much that she will look at the time wasted holding back as lost time in your love life. Good luck to both of you. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

rascalnvixen
Player

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:17 pm

ManhattanCurious

All the comments thus far are good for consideration. I do like exroadie's comments a lot and similar to ours, in that it is very important that the communications between the original couple stay open and honest. You can't find what you both want if you both don't tell each other what you really want. Be tender and loving in your comments to each other and be sure that you actually listen to each comment. Most of all, try to make your adventures FUN!!! When you get close to the idea that you will actively seek this to happen, you need to be sure you two also talk about limits you may wish to identify and if you will be there.

Good luck!!!!

Rascal
"And in the end, The love you take, Is equal to the love, You make." - Sir Paul McCartney
"If you can't have a little fun along the way, why the hell go??" - Rascal

bewareoflizzy
Pervert

Unread post by bewareoflizzy » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:13 pm

For us it began as teasing and a fantasy we talked about on date nights after drinking a bottle of wine and inhaling a joint. She slowly opened up and expressed a desire to only be with someone she knew, maybe someone she worked with at the restaurant. Well, that someone turned out to be a cook 9 years her junior (we were 35 and married 10 years). I knew her hormones and sex drive were raging and she finally took the plunge after much encouragement from me. Friday nights became a wild ride with her visiting him at his apartment after they worked their shift and coming home at 3 in the morning to tell me of their increasingly crazed sexcapades.