After her date?

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.

Question is "what do you do after your wife's date?"

I lick her clean (your request)
21%
I lick her clean (her request)
20%
I have sloppy seconds with her (your request)
22%
I have sloppy seconds with her (her request)
16%
I assist the other guy to get off with a handjob (your request)
No votes
I assist the other guy to get off with a handjob (her request)
1%
I assist the other guy to get off with a blowjob (your request)
4%
I assist the other guy to get off with a blowjob (her request)
8%
I assist the other guy to get off by letting him have anal sex with you (your request)
1%
I assist the other guy to get off by letting him have anal sex with you (her request)
6%

Total votes: 95

Mgcouplemn
Player

After her date?

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Mon Sep 11, 2023 5:04 am

My wife and I are very active with sex, she needs/wants sex 3-4 times a week. I have the opportunity of having sex with other women time to time, mostly when we meet a couple that wants to swing with us, I can fuck some other guys wife for a long time before getting off, how ever when I fuck mine I only last a few minutes leaving my wife unsatisfied, hence we seek other men to fuck her most of the time. I myself enjoy watching her having sex while I sit seeing it and jerking off. We have a few regulars, but we like new best. We always are together when it comes to any sex, I always watch her having sex and jerk off, she watches me. After the date being fucked my wife and I have a general rule that if I have cum by the time she is done with the guy I will clean her soaked pussy as soon as the guy pulls his cock out. If I haven't cum then I have sloppy seconds as soon as he is finished inside of her.

There has been a handful of times where she has gotten off and is done before the guy has, she gets bored and she tells me to finish him off with a blow job or just stroking him off.

Question is "what do you do after your wife's date?"
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.