Travelling with a cage

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
kellycuckoldsmark
Trainable

Travelling with a cage

Unread post by kellycuckoldsmark » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:14 pm

This is boring question for this site but who better to ask! I am not permanently caged but when Kelly is on a date or just because she wants to, she has me caged. We especially do this if we are going out together to dinner or a bar even if she isn't looking to meet anyone. She just likes to tease me with observations and takes pleasure in me straining in my cage.

Anyway to my question. When we have traveled through TSA in the past we have always checked a bag so cage safely stowed. However, we have a trip coming up that will just need carry on. We have CLEAR and pre-check but with or without that I wouldn't expect the bag to be pulled for a piece of non-sharpened metal. Any experiences out there?

Yes, Kelly thinks it is funny and has said she will make me pack it on top of my case and hopes that I get pulled over for a bag search. I will be in panties.......

Any help appreciated.

gamaster
Prepubescent

Re: Travelling with a cage

Unread post by gamaster » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:28 pm

Have clear and precheck and only do carry-on. Maybe xray guy sees packed cage, but guessing they've seen everything. Once had my bag inspected and had a butt plug the TSA person found (female); she did not blink or say anything. I travel 30+ times a year, so suggest you have nothing to worry about.

MrMtl
Trainable

Unread post by MrMtl » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:24 am

My wife (MrsMtl) have talked about it and what I said is maybe bying a plastic one locked with a plastic carseal will pass true scan so I could be caged from home and true all our vacation. She’s thinking about having me caged all the time. She’s not a hotwife yet.

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:03 am

TSA agents have seen it all. Traveling back from a visit to my Queen, I was one of the lucky ones to have his bag searched. The riding crop wasn’t too bad, but some of the other toys were a bit embarrassing.

Oh well, I’ll never see those agents again, it couldn’t have been even close to the weirdest stuff they’ve seen, and hey - it just means they know I’m having phenomenal sex!

Don’t worry about it!

submissivedanny
Player

Unread post by submissivedanny » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:20 am

I was traveling by plane with my steel cage and when I went through the metal detectors the alarm went off. I got pulled aside then they used the wand and I set it off again so they took me to a room where I had to drop my pants and panties and show them what set of the alarm. I was then cleared to go. When I came out my wife couldn't stop laughing.

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:33 pm

I have the poly resin Holy Trainer, with the integrated brass locking pin. It is less metal than the zipper pull on your pants zipper.

https://www.holytrainer.com/img/shop/v4-magiclocker.jpg

My job requires me to go into secure facilities and court a lot. With my belt off, and my keys and change in the bin, the tiny locking device on my chastity device rarely sets off the metal detector. When it does, and they use the wand on me, it reacts right behind my zipper. They always conclude that it is my zipper and zipper pull and pass me through.