Cucks, would you let a celebrity take your wife away? (Until he moves on to the next)

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Cucks, would you let a celebrity take your wife away? (Until he moves on to the next)

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:43 pm

As the title says...

Sorry for the long read, hope it's not boring!

Here's the background: You have an extremely attractive wife who is likely out of your league and you're already in the cuckold lifestyle with her. You aren't a loser by any means and actually have a very cushy income.

Having the income and the very hot hotwife, you tend to gravitate to the more upscale type of restaurants, exclusive night clubs, strip clubs, or similar events and venues, whatever it may be.

1. Do you think that you would be open to having some type of hot celebrity pursue your wife despite seeing her with you and him being rather assertive on his role to seduce her?

2. In the event that this celebrity successfully seduced your wife and began dating her, would you be upset or opposed to him very much going public with her in the sense that he frequently gets spotted with your wife dressed like a total hottie (aka slut lol)

3. Would you be opposed or would it be a deal breaker for you if he was often spotted with your wife and and more often than not, displaying tons of PDA with your wife?

4. Lastly, assuming that this celebrity managed to make it official that he is dating her... assuming you're a relatively young couple without children, would it hurt you or bother you if somehow a sex video or your wife with this celebrity leaked all over the Internet?

Would you accept it and embrace it despite being outed publicly on TV, tabloids, and the Internet or would it be grounds for a separation or divorce if you're married?

This post was inspired by several celebrities and their way of being in the media spotlight regardless of them being monogamous or not. I'm not necessarily a fan or follower but see certain stories on my home screen and I can't help but notice the attire the women wear with these celebrities and imagine that being my girlfriend being spotted with said celerity.

Inspiration would include rapper Kanye West and his new wife Bianca Censori. While I'm not a fan of her new short hair, I think that her fashion sense over the last 6 months have been rather extreme and provocative with tons of sheer outfits, nipples on full display, lots of skin etc. It appears that Kanye has changed her style and in exchange she has become a bit more "famous"- If you Google Kanye/ Bianca they are always spotted out and about and she always looks so sexual by his side.

Honestly, just any male celebrity that has a huge following and has the gift and capacity to turn your wife into his sex puppet. One who'll have your wife dressed publicly in things that you could never even possibly even imagine her wearing in the bedroom for you but here she is spotted walking out of some nightclub or restaurant with him with pixelated blocks over her breast or private parts sensoring her because that's how he likes to take your wife out and shows her off.

My verdict, and it might possibly be this because it turns me on but I think that as embarrassing as it may be, I would love to see a celebrity publicly date my wife, put her on the spot light in that same way that Kanye has his wife revealing herself and giving her those 15 minutes of fame especially with new new sexuality, and at the same time publicly claiming her as his despite him knowing that she has a husband. Call me crazy but I think that I want to be publicly cuckolded. I literally want to go visit my girlfriend or wife at some celebrity's mansion where I can get meet him and get his autograph and thank him for having me over, all while my wife is sitting on his lap dressed in lingerie as her normal outfit. .y imagination is killing me and so is this cuckold lifestyle desire.

Not sure if this is allowed , admins please remove link if not allowed. This is roughly the type of media attention/publicity that I would love to experience as a cuckold. Aside for her short hair, I think It would be sooo insanely hot if this was my girlfriend spotted with a celebrity dressed like this (totally inappropriate in public but somehow "acceptable" because of his tatus) imagining this being my woman just drives me crazy!
Remove the space between insta and gram in order to see the link.
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed link - not allowed in this forum

Johnann2227
Player

Re: Cucks, would you let a celebrity take your wife away? (Until he moves on to the next)

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:56 pm

I am happy for my wife to date whomever she wants, whether celebrity or not. As long as she is happy and he treats her with respect, she can fuck anyone she chooses. She has permission to go out in public on dates and have PDAs. However, discretion is a priority for us so this probably rules celebrities with paparazzi out.
Over the years Ann has fucked a number of football players and a West Indian cricketer. At a private swinger party we met a female Australian TV presenter and her boyfriend and Ann had an affair with her for a while but there was never any PDA or public connection.

cucking88
Experienced

Re: Cucks, would you let a celebrity take your wife away? (Until he moves on to the next)

Unread post by cucking88 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:36 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:56 pm
I am happy for my wife to date whomever she wants, whether celebrity or not. As long as she is happy and he treats her with respect, she can fuck anyone she chooses. She has permission to go out in public on dates and have PDAs. However, discretion is a priority for us so this probably rules celebrities with paparazzi out.
Over the years Ann has fucked a number of football players and a West Indian cricketer. At a private swinger party we met a female Australian TV presenter and her boyfriend and Ann had an affair with her for a while but there was never any PDA or public connection.
That’s so hot. Very curious to know who the West Indian cricketer is? How it happened?
Gigi fan for life!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:03 am

cucking88 wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:36 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
That’s so hot. Very curious to know who the West Indian cricketer is? How it happened?
Hi,
No names but he was an excellent batsman who thrived at 20/20 and 50 over game. We were at a club in Sydney when he was living here and he came over and started chatting to her. I came back from the bar and he went to leave and I said, "Please don't leave on my behalf. We would love to have a drink with you and I'm not a jealous guy". We ended up going back to his hotel room where we had a threesome. For the rest of the season that he was in Sydney, Ann would catch up with him and spend the night with him. I must say he was impressive in the bedroom. I held his cock to put it into Ann and it was about 9 inches long and very thick. She loved it!

sml_peterBR
Virgin

Unread post by sml_peterBR » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:40 am

Very interesting question. I wouldn't mind her dating famous men but privacy is something we consider very important to stay in this lifestyle, so it wouldn't work if they are constantly seen in public and people start talking about their relationship.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:37 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:03 am
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
Hi,
No names but he was an excellent batsman who thrived at 20/20 and 50 over game. We were at a club in Sydney when he was living here and he came over and started chatting to her. I came back from the bar and he went to leave and I said, "Please don't leave on my behalf. We would love to have a drink with you and I'm not a jealous guy". We ended up going back to his hotel room where we had a threesome. For the rest of the season that he was in Sydney, Ann would catch up with him and spend the night with him. I must say he was impressive in the bedroom. I held his cock to put it into Ann and it was about 9 inches long and very thick. She loved it!
Oh wow. I’m able to guess who that could be. You’re such a lucky bastard, how many times has Ann slept with him? Curious to know.
Gigi fan for life!

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:04 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:43 pm
As the title says...

Sorry for the long read, hope it's not boring!

Here's the background: You have an extremely attractive wife who is likely out of your league and you're already in the cuckold lifestyle with her. You aren't a loser by any means and actually have a very cushy income.

Having the income and the very hot hotwife, you tend to gravitate to the more upscale type of restaurants, exclusive night clubs, strip clubs, or similar events and venues, whatever it may be.

1. Do you think that you would be open to having some type of hot celebrity pursue your wife despite seeing her with you and him being rather assertive on his role to seduce her?

2. In the event that this celebrity successfully seduced your wife and began dating her, would you be upset or opposed to him very much going public with her in the sense that he frequently gets spotted with your wife dressed like a total hottie (aka slut lol)

3. Would you be opposed or would it be a deal breaker for you if he was often spotted with your wife and and more often than not, displaying tons of PDA with your wife?

4. Lastly, assuming that this celebrity managed to make it official that he is dating her... assuming you're a relatively young couple without children, would it hurt you or bother you if somehow a sex video or your wife with this celebrity leaked all over the Internet?

Would you accept it and embrace it despite being outed publicly on TV, tabloids, and the Internet or would it be grounds for a separation or divorce if you're married?

This post was inspired by several celebrities and their way of being in the media spotlight regardless of them being monogamous or not. I'm not necessarily a fan or follower but see certain stories on my home screen and I can't help but notice the attire the women wear with these celebrities and imagine that being my girlfriend being spotted with said celerity.

Inspiration would include rapper Kanye West and his new wife Bianca Censori. While I'm not a fan of her new short hair, I think that her fashion sense over the last 6 months have been rather extreme and provocative with tons of sheer outfits, nipples on full display, lots of skin etc. It appears that Kanye has changed her style and in exchange she has become a bit more "famous"- If you Google Kanye/ Bianca they are always spotted out and about and she always looks so sexual by his side.

Honestly, just any male celebrity that has a huge following and has the gift and capacity to turn your wife into his sex puppet. One who'll have your wife dressed publicly in things that you could never even possibly even imagine her wearing in the bedroom for you but here she is spotted walking out of some nightclub or restaurant with him with pixelated blocks over her breast or private parts sensoring her because that's how he likes to take your wife out and shows her off.

My verdict, and it might possibly be this because it turns me on but I think that as embarrassing as it may be, I would love to see a celebrity publicly date my wife, put her on the spot light in that same way that Kanye has his wife revealing herself and giving her those 15 minutes of fame especially with new new sexuality, and at the same time publicly claiming her as his despite him knowing that she has a husband. Call me crazy but I think that I want to be publicly cuckolded. I literally want to go visit my girlfriend or wife at some celebrity's mansion where I can get meet him and get his autograph and thank him for having me over, all while my wife is sitting on his lap dressed in lingerie as her normal outfit. .y imagination is killing me and so is this cuckold lifestyle desire.

Not sure if this is allowed , admins please remove link if not allowed. This is roughly the type of media attention/publicity that I would love to experience as a cuckold. Aside for her short hair, I think It would be sooo insanely hot if this was my girlfriend spotted with a celebrity dressed like this (totally inappropriate in public but somehow "acceptable" because of his tatus) imagining this being my woman just drives me crazy!
Remove the space between insta and gram in order to see the link.

UC - Always finding a new angle to explore and getting interesting responses.
In a manner this mildly reminds me of the movie "Indecent Proposal".
IF I was in the position you suggest, I have to say it would take some serious thought.

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:29 am

No. Most celebrities, male and female, are jerks with money. Being famous doesn't mean they are decent human beings.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:35 am

this is my wife's fantasy, she has a few celebrities that she would do instantly, run away with them and be their slave.
one night we were out and a retired hockey player that she has the hots for was there, she went right over to him and tried to pick him up but nothing happened.
Last edited by kort677 on Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:56 am

Long before she became a hotwife my wife always said that she would make an exception to monogamy if she had the opportunity to be with a sexy celebrity. In particular Dezel Washington could have had her in a moment.

Luv2watchher
Experienced

Unread post by Luv2watchher » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:06 am

A few years ago, my wife and I we were travelling business class (on the company's tab - I'm not that rich) and we found ourselves travelling with a famous singer (a little past his prime time but still very much in vogue). She slipped him a note with her private number but, though he did call her a little later, they were never able to get together.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:26 pm

cucking88 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:37 am
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
Hi,
Oh wow. I’m able to guess who that could be. You’re such a lucky bastard, how many times has Ann slept with him? Curious to know.
Ann fucked him on 9 separate occasions (i was there for 3). She always made him wear a condom as we only go bareback in our swinger group. The amount of women he fucked was amazing so you wouldn't go bareback without a really recent check. Twice she had a threesome with him and another woman he picked up when they were out together.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:50 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:26 pm
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:

Hi,
Ann fucked him on 9 separate occasions (i was there for 3). She always made him wear a condom as we only go bareback in our swinger group. The amount of women he fucked was amazing so you wouldn't go bareback with a really recent check. Twice she had a threesome with him and another woman he picked up when they were out together.
That’s insane! Does Ann get worked up while watching him play cricket? And did you get to taste his creampie?
Gigi fan for life!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:51 pm

cucking88 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:50 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:

Hi,
Ann fucked him on 9 separate occasions (i was there for 3). She always made him wear a condom as we only go bareback in our swinger group. The amount of women he fucked was amazing so you wouldn't go bareback with a really recent check. Twice she had a threesome with him and another woman he picked up when they were out together.
That’s insane! Does Ann get worked up while watching him play cricket? And did you get to taste his creampie?
It is funny, Ann actually can't stand cricket and never watched him play. Him being a famous cricketer was never the turn on for her. It was all about his charisma and 9 inch jet black thick cock. I loved seeing the contrast in skin colour between them.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:52 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:51 pm
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:

It is funny, Ann actually can't stand cricket and never watched him play. Him being a famous cricketer was never the turn on for her. It was all about his charisma and 9 inch jet black thick cock. I loved seeing the contrast in skin colour between them.
Jet black cock? Oh my. Did you try his creampie?
Gigi fan for life!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:56 pm

cucking88 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:52 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:

No, I never tasted his creampie as Ann always made him wear a condom. The amount of groupies he fucked was amazing.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:57 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:56 pm
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:

No, I never tasted his creampie as Ann always made him wear a condom. The amount of groupies he fucked was amazing.
Wish I could get my girl to meet him and try his creampie off her. His cock sounds too tempting, my girl will devour it.
Gigi fan for life!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:12 pm

cucking88 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:57 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:

Wish I could get my girl to meet him and try his creampie off her. His cock sounds too tempting, my girl will devour it.
It was amazing holding his cock to put it in Ann the first time. It was so bloody heavy and had thick veins over it. It had a large purple head on it. I pulled it a few times and then I rubbed it up and down her pussy. It wouldn't go in at first despite Ann being super wet. He had a bottle of lube by the bed (obviously used it often) and poured some on his cock while I pulled him. That helped and he was slowly able to work it into Ann. Once he had given her pussy time to stretch he then fucked her for the next few hours in a variety of positions. About 2am we fell aslepp but I was awoken at abot 7am by Ann moaning as she rode him cowgirl. We haven't seen him for nearly a year now but whenever he comes to Sydney he rings to organise a catchup.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:15 pm

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:12 pm
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:

It was amazing holding his cock to put it in Ann the first time. It was so bloody heavy and had thick veins over it. It had a large purple head on it. I pulled it a few times and then I rubbed it up and down her pussy. It wouldn't go in at first despite Ann being super wet. He had a bottle of lube by the bed (obviously used it often) and poured some on his cock while I pulled him. That helped and he was slowly able to work it into Ann. Once he had given her pussy time to stretch he then fucked her for the next few hours in a variety of positions. About 2am we fell aslepp but I was awoken at abot 7am by Ann moaning as she rode him cowgirl. We haven't seen him for nearly a year now but whenever he comes to Sydney he rings to organise a catchup.
That’s so fucking hot. Your wife is so lucky to have such a cock so many times. Did you ever get tempted put it inside your mouth while touching it?
Gigi fan for life!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:45 pm

cucking88 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:15 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:
Johnann2227 wrote:

That’s so fucking hot. Your wife is so lucky to have such a cock so many times. Did you ever get tempted put it inside your mouth while touching it?
I am not bi but this was a beautiful cock. If he hadn't been wearing a condom and gently pushed my head down then possibly I would have sucked it.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:17 am

Johnann2227 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 4:45 pm
cucking88 wrote:
Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:15 pm
Johnann2227 wrote:
cucking88 wrote:

I am not bi but this was a beautiful cock. If he hadn't been wearing a condom and gently pushed my head down then possibly I would have sucked it.
I really hope you get to try his creampie and cock the next time he smashes Ann.
Gigi fan for life!

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:33 am

That won't happen. He will always have to wear a condom.

cucking88
Experienced

Unread post by cucking88 » Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:43 am

Quite happy just with holding and rubbing it for Ann?
Gigi fan for life!

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:20 am

My wife and I have talked about this many times over many years. Her break out star, as well call it, would be Channing Tatum. She would dress as classy, hot and/or as slutty as he requested. She said, she would go anywhere he wanted to and do whatever he requested including doing a porn movie with him. She said she would allow me to watch sometimes if he allowed it and even allow me to eat the cream pie afterwards. But when done I would have to leave without masterbaiting.

We talked about other celeb's but most would be short affairs. In the long run even with Channing she could never leave me as we have been through too much together in our lifetime. Either way I would support her to all ends of the earth even if it was to just stop by from time to time just to eat a cream pie. ;)
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

SubSnuggler
Virgin

Unread post by SubSnuggler » Sat Sep 09, 2023 3:46 am

This is a mutual fantasy for us, and my Wife would openly date a number of celebrity men. One of her favorites is Joshua Jackson. Chadwick Boseman (played the Black Panther) is another. Either of those guys she’d spread her legs for in instant, and their friends too.