She's Meeting someone today

For cuckoldresses and the men who serve them.
wrknman66
Experienced

She's Meeting someone today

Unread post by wrknman66 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:48 am

After 4 previous failed attempts it looks like today my girl will finally at least have her first meeting outside our relationship. They are meeting at 4 at a marina unfortunately me and her are in the middle of a fight which is kinda dampening things.

I'd have liked to of known her outfit and how she was feeling but were not really talking . She is 57 and posted a picture of AFF of her in red heels. It got pretty good response but a few of the guys she was talking to bailed just before meeting.

Today's guy is a little older. Gray and big build. He did not share a cock pic but I think she liked that. I don't expect anything to happen today other than a meeting so will see if this launches us and hopefully we'll patch things up so I can get some details

wrknman66
Experienced

Re: She's Meeting someone today

Unread post by wrknman66 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 3:29 pm

She had a great 3 hour lunch. He wanted to go back to her place but she resisted. He wants to come to my place...smoke cigars and fuck her in my bed this weekend

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:59 pm

Sorry to hear that you are arguing but it is a positive that she is dating. Communicate!

wrknman66
Experienced

Unread post by wrknman66 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:27 am

Oddly even though we hadn't really talked in 2 days she texted me right after her date and we exchanged texts for about 30 minutes. When I asked how she felt kissing him her response was "I liked it" and that he had soft lips and gentle hands.

She also suggested he come to My house next time and that him and I would like each other where him , her and I could hang our by pool or on porch then him and her would go to my bedroom and he'd fuck her and I'd be properly cucked in my own house and bed . At this point I'd still not be in the room but eventually that may change if he's just not a 1 time thing.

So she's still not an official hot gf but she's much closer. At least there's been an actual in person meeting and she's hoping there's a window of time this weekend that works out

mastiff
Pervert

Unread post by mastiff » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:31 am

Very exciting. Hope you can make it happen

wrknman66
Experienced

Unread post by wrknman66 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:18 am

So I talked to her on phone today and she was already kind of like "next" she said. But then as she spoke about him she was saying he was charming and sweet and that "we'll see"....shes open to it but he's going to need to pursue her. She said she was all excited yesterday but then woke up this morning not as sure. I said to her it don't have to be " next" but could be "other"

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:25 am

It sounds as though she enjoyed it.
With any luck he will contact her today, and rekindle her interest.
I mean, Friday night, after being with her ... Wouldn't anyone expect an eager followup?
Maybe he will. ;)
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)

wrknman66
Experienced

Unread post by wrknman66 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 9:32 am

I tried to push for tonight but I have hockey tonight and she didn't want to do it at my house without me there...nothings set for Saturday but will see if anything develops

Abrandnewstart194
Pervert

Unread post by Abrandnewstart194 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:18 pm

Every woman is individual, and you know your girl better than anyone will. It’s been my experience with my Queen, and I’ve observed that it’s not at all uncommon among others, that once she reaches this stage a woman will go back and forth a bit, but ultimately they take the plunge. The constant possibility is too much not to at least try it once. Once they have sampled it, and their lives aren’t blow up by it, they’re often off to the races.

My own Queen was a conservative housewife in a sexless marriage. She agreed to try cucking me back in March, and expected that if all went well, and she liked it, she would do it 2-3 times per year. There was a long break between that first time, and her second time cucking me, but since the beginning of August, she’s cucked me five more times, she has joined his harem, refers to herself as one of his “regulars”, fucks him weekly, and has recruited a second Bull. She literally laughs out loud at her naïveté thinking that 2-3 times/year would be enough for her.

Your girl will do what she decides she wants to go, and when she does whatever she does, there will be no stopping her. She may decide against it, she may be one and done, but just be sure you’re ready for it if she tries it and likes it. It’s an overwhelming experience to see a woman take to this lifestyle.

wrknman66
Experienced

Unread post by wrknman66 » Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:01 pm

We've spent the better part of 4 years fantasizing about this and playing it out during sex. It seems her biggest turn on is me lacking his cum from her pussy when she'd arrive home. In our current situation it seems she likes the idea of him fucking her in our bed and I'd be able to be right there to get to her freshly fucked pussy.

These things have a way of evolving on their own . I'm quite preparerred if she decides to jump in . She at times let's good candidates pass by on AFF and she's not always very responsive but I've just backed off to let her do it her way. I sometimes feel like I need to coach her on how to be with these guys but that would never go over well.